upcoming CEL H-Drol/ Furaza-A Cycle.. plz critique

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, I just wanted advice for this stack that i will be cycling beginning March. My goal is to get down to 6-7% bf... currently sitting at 10-11%. My workout routine is the Advance Arnold workout routine = lots of supersets and volume. HITT of running, rowing, or biking 3-4 x week and 2-3 moderate runs.

staple supplements- different types of proteins, bcaa, glutamine, waxymaize, multi-v, fish oil, cla, zma, whiteflood, purplewrath, glycergrow, greenmag.

Support Supplements
AI's Life Support- 1 week preload of 4 caps aday am/pm
AI's Cycle Support- during cycle of 2 scoops aday am/pm

6 week Cycle
CEL's H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
CEL's Furaza-A 250/250/250/300/300/300
PP's Toco 8 1 scoop aday

PCT
AI's Life Support- during PCT 4 caps aday am/pm
PP's TRS pct- recommended dosages
liquid nolva on hand, but hopefully wont be needed.

so my question is, how harsh is this cycle? Can i get away without the use of a serm? I've researched a bunch of logs but i havent seen anyone go up that high on the Furaza when stacked with Hdrol... (past cycles- Furazadrol solo, The One, SD, XTren)

Thanks for looking :) :thanks:

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Might as well use the SERM. Better to be safe then sorry.

As for the cycle, it looks pretty good. I personally would save the whiteflood/glycergrow/green mag for PCT just in case you need a boost.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
update

Ive decided that I will hold back on the HDrol for later this summer to be stacked with Xtren. So i will be running just Furuza A.. What are yall thoughts on that? I will be running it for 6 weeks at 250/300/300/300/300/300.
or should i just stack it with HDrol?
or would stacking it with XTren be better?
the goal is to get down to 6% and wouldnt mind adding a few pounds of lbm.. can FuruzaA do that on its own?

Support Supps will look the same and the PCT will remain the same if I run just FurazaA, but if i add in HDrol or Xtren, I will get some more nolva and formestane lv..

any thoughts?

Thanks everyone! :)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
update

Ive decided that I will hold back on the HDrol for later this summer to be stacked with Xtren. So i will be running just Furuza A.. What are yall thoughts on that? I will be running it for 6 weeks at 250/300/300/300/300/300.
or should i just stack it with HDrol?
or would stacking it with XTren be better?
the goal is to get down to 6% and wouldnt mind adding a few pounds of lbm.. can FuruzaA do that on its own?

Support Supps will look the same and the PCT will remain the same if I run just FurazaA, but if i add in HDrol or Xtren, I will get some more nolva and formestane lv..

any thoughts?

Thanks everyone! :)
I like the Furuza /hdrol option myself;)............

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
I like the Furuza /hdrol option myself;)............
X2

Especially if you wanted to add LBM

Honestly I've ran Furaguno(maybe CEL will be better quality) twice with SD and couldnt really tell the diff than running SD solo, but I was dosing at 198 for only 4 weeks once then the second I dosed at 198 for 6 weeks. Maybe a little more vascular but nothing extraordinary.

Hope dosing at 250-300 will be better.

What were your results from running it solo?

By the way how long would Fura last after exp(unopened)?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
X2

What were your results from running it solo?
To be honest, i didnt really notice a difference on the solo cycle, but then again i ran it at 150mg for only 4 weeks.

another question,

i ran SD/Tren 4 week cycle in Dec and my pct ended on the 28th of Jan.
You guys think thats enough time off for me to start this Hdrol/Furuza stack on March 1st?

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
To be honest, i didnt really notice a difference on the solo cycle, but then again i ran it at 150mg for only 4 weeks.

another question,

i ran SD/Tren 4 week cycle in Dec and my pct ended on the 28th of Jan.
You guys think thats enough time off for me to start this Hdrol/Furuza stack on March 1st?
IMO yes, BUT most people will tell you wait another 4 weeks, maybe till April 1 just to be safe.

I always go on how I feel. If I feel back to normal, I will do a cycle. I know thats not the safest way because my liver enzymes, cholesterol, etc still could be out of whack, but with no insurance or money for blood test, I just take as many support supps as I can. (yet money for more cycles/supps :) )

On the plus side Hdrol/fura should be really mild compared to SD/Tren, which I have ran in the past without any(noticeable) sides.

Some people include PCT as off time, so really its just how you look at it. MOST dont though :)

To play it safe start running Cycle Assist now to prime your liver and everything for your cycle.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
I start next week! :) just wondering, I'll be running furuza at 250/300/300/300/300/300,
do I want to run hdrol at 50 throughout 6 weeks or do I want to go up to 75? My weight is at 165 now at 5'6" and bf at 9

thanks for helping

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I start next week! :) just wondering, I'll be running furuza at 250/300/300/300/300/300,
do I want to run hdrol at 50 throughout 6 weeks or do I want to go up to 75? My weight is at 165 now at 5'6" and bf at 9

thanks for helping
With your weight 50mgs should be fine.

..keep us posted

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
alright everyone, I am starting this Monday, the 1st of March.
This is the plan:
I have been taking Life Support for a week to prime my body for this cycle.

6 weeks of 50mg of H-Drol stacked with 300mg of Furuza-A.

I lift in a fasted state super early in the morning (5am), so I will be taking my PreWO drink (1-2 scoops of WhiteFlood and Glycergrow), 20g BCAA, 10g GLUTAMINE with 1 cap of H-Drol and 3 caps of Furuza.

Breakfast 7:30 with Cycle Support

Cardio at 1pm

I will take 1 cap H-Drol and 3 caps Furuza at dinner (5pm).

Cycle Support before bed

Is that a good amount of time between dosages?

Thanks

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
alright everyone, I am starting this Monday, the 1st of March.
This is the plan:
I have been taking Life Support for a week to prime my body for this cycle.

6 weeks of 50mg of H-Drol stacked with 300mg of Furuza-A.

I lift in a fasted state super early in the morning (5am), so I will be taking my PreWO drink (1-2 scoops of WhiteFlood and Glycergrow), 20g BCAA, 10g GLUTAMINE with 1 cap of H-Drol and 3 caps of Furuza.

Breakfast 7:30 with Cycle Support

Cardio at 1pm

I will take 1 cap H-Drol and 3 caps Furuza at dinner (5pm).

Cycle Support before bed

Is that a good amount of time between dosages?

Thanks
Hdrol is fine because the half life is ~16hrs, but the Fura you need to take every 2-4hrs because that is the half life of the chemical. I would do 1 cap of fura every three hours to keep the levels in your system constant throughout the day, instead of spiking them. 5am, 8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm. Fura shouldnt effect your sleep either, if it does just double dose at 5pm.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol is fine because the half life is ~16hrs, but the Fura you need to take every 2-4hrs because that is the half life of the chemical. I would do 1 cap of fura every three hours to keep the levels in your system constant throughout the day, instead of spiking them. 5am, 8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm. Fura shouldnt effect your sleep either, if it does just double dose at 5pm.
thanks man! That totally sounds better. Will be updatig once I get goin

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
cant wait to see your updates! im setting up the same exact cycle and starting in about a month or two. Question for bigwill....I have almost the same body stats as redrocket. I am 5'9'' at 167, ~11%bf. would it be ok to go up to 75mg of h-drol after the first two weeks at 50?

How does this look:
H-drol: 50/50/75/75/75/75
Furuza: 250/300/300/300/300/300

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
cant wait to see your updates! im setting up the same exact cycle and starting in about a month or two. Question for bigwill....I have almost the same body stats as redrocket. I am 5'9'' at 167, ~11%bf. would it be ok to go up to 75mg of h-drol after the first two weeks at 50?

How does this look:
H-drol: 50/50/75/75/75/75
Furuza: 250/300/300/300/300/300
If your just trying to cut there really is no need, plus CEL rep said 50 was fine for redrocket at his BW.

I would only go over 50 if your lean bulking, to me it just seems wasteful if your just trying to hold on to bodymass on a cut. Even for recomp 50 would seem fine.