M1,4ADD/EQ-Plex stack or bridge?

Ryno

Awards
Sitting on 4 EQ's and 2 M1's. Thinking about running 6 to 8 weeks leaning towards stacking but not sure any suggestions? I have ran solo's but would like to step it up a notch, you think stacking would be too much bringing the M1 in for the last 4 weeks?

I was thinking EQ at 800 all the way through and M1 90/120/120/120. 6' 190lbs

Any ideas/suggestions are much appreciated.

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
Sitting on 4 EQ's and 2 M1's. Thinking about running 6 to 8 weeks leaning towards stacking but not sure any suggestions? I have ran solo's but would like to step it up a notch, you think stacking would be too much bringing the M1 in for the last 4 weeks?

I was thinking EQ at 800 all the way through and M1 90/120/120/120. 6' 190lbs

Any ideas/suggestions are much appreciated.

I would definetely do it.

I only have 2 EQ so I will be running a 6 week at 600 then maybe 90/120/120/120-150 this fall/winter.

I think it would be a great combo since you have boldenone pre cursor then adding methylbold (d-bol). Might be kinda wet so i might be running low dose form or atd along since i have had scares with gyno in past(lmg/tren).

If i had 4 Bottles I would do the exact same thing you are doing.

I'm guessing your goals are bulk?

Ryno

Awards
I would definetely do it.

I only have 2 EQ so I will be running a 6 week at 600 then maybe 90/120/120/120-150 this fall/winter.

I think it would be a great combo since you have boldenone pre cursor then adding methylbold (d-bol). Might be kinda wet so i might be running low dose form or atd along since i have had scares with gyno in past(lmg/tren).

If i had 4 Bottles I would do the exact same thing you are doing.

I'm guessing your goals are bulk?
Yes plans are bulk and I do have some form to run along with it. I have all my support supps as well just didn't want to bore with the details.

Thanks for the comment!

Anyone out there ever ran this combo I did search for a while and haven't seen it, would like to hear first hand of someones experience if so.