Going to try Alpha One...

dalto

dalto

Awards
Even though I have plenty of DS on hand after the recent sales I decided to pick up a bottle of this to give it a try. If it's any good hopefully I'll be able to get some more to stock up before they run out. I know a lot of people are wondering how it's going to be - only seen I review of it so far.

I've had extensive use with AAS/PH/DS. For comparative purposes I'm going to try to compare to M Drol as this seems to be one of the most used right now. Last cycle was M Drol, EPI bridge. Fully recovered from PCT. It's been 12 weeks since I finished PCT.

Only planning on running this for 3 weeks at 3 caps ED. Diet will be pretty clean but more than maintanence. I want to see what this will do for mass. Trying for 4500 cals. a day. I need about 3000 a day to maintain.

PCT will be Nolva, 6 bromo, PCT Assist, and Lean FX. (have some Restore on hand too - maybe use that after the 6 bromo.)

Cycle Assist and support supps will be used of course.

First time reviewing anything. Ask any questions - let me know if I need to include more.

Thanks!

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing your feedback. I think you will be pleased.

dalto

dalto

Awards
I guess anything non-methylated would be ok. Depends on what you want your results to be.

I'm going to follow it up with some stanodrol and XTren for 6 weeks.

Still waiting on it though. Not sure what the hold up is with the shipping.

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
I've read that Alpha One(Methyl XT) is great for strength gains, like crazy good, but doesnt do much for weight gain. Most of the guys said their lifts went up like 50-90lbs, but only gaining 5-7lbs.

anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/74086-methyl-xt.html

Anybody have opinions on this?

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
I guess anything non-methylated would be ok. Depends on what you want your results to be.

I'm going to follow it up with some stanodrol and XTren for 6 weeks.

Still waiting on it though. Not sure what the hold up is with the shipping.
Wouldn't it be better to front load the non methyl so you wouldnt be dealing with sides of Alpha for 3 weeks or so b4 PCT.

I think I'm going to do a 600mg EQ 6 weeks into a 3 weeks Alpha at 60mg sometime next year. Im only doing 6 weeks of eq cuz i was only able to snag 2 bottles b4 the ban. I'm gonna run Alpha standalone first this fall. Unless anybody has feedback on using it on cut since the strength gains are extraordinary.

I would love feedback on this stack, or possible if there are any other Alpha stacks that would be better, maybe one that goes into a methyl like epi,hdrol,pmag,dplex, or possibly m1, 4add(i dont think so, but maybe)?

dalto

dalto

Awards
I want the mass and strength gains early on since it should only be used for a short period of time. I'm running it by itself to see how it goes solo and then will pick up with stano/xtren or maybe LMG Max since I should already be pretty wet. I know that will continue with some big gains from past use - even though mostly water gain.

Since I haven't used this before I don't want to pick up with another methyl like mdrol or pplex. I'll save those for later since I already know how they work for me.

Just got it today along with all my support supps so should be ready to start out next week - assuming I kick this cold before then. Looking forward to it.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've read that Alpha One(Methyl XT) is great for strength gains, like crazy good, but doesnt do much for weight gain. Most of the guys said their lifts went up like 50-90lbs, but only gaining 5-7lbs.

anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/74086-methyl-xt.html

Anybody have opinions on this?
Common feedback with Alpha One/M1A products are really good strength gains and good muscle gains. You say 'only gaining 7 lbs' but over a 2 to 3 week cycle thats not too shabby lol. Plus, mass gains in general relate alot to a persons diet.

I did want to point out not to necessarily compare Alpha One to Methyl XT as they admittedly had some quality issues with Methyl XT, so that is not an accurate representation.

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
I want the mass and strength gains early on since it should only be used for a short period of time. I'm running it by itself to see how it goes solo and then will pick up with stano/xtren or maybe LMG Max since I should already be pretty wet. I know that will continue with some big gains from past use - even though mostly water gain.

Since I haven't used this before I don't want to pick up with another methyl like mdrol or pplex. I'll save those for later since I already know how they work for me.

Just got it today along with all my support supps so should be ready to start out next week - assuming I kick this cold before then. Looking forward to it.
U gonna log it?

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
Common feedback with Alpha One/M1A products are really good strength gains and good muscle gains. You say 'only gaining 7 lbs' but over a 2 to 3 week cycle thats not too shabby lol. Plus, mass gains in general relate alot to a persons diet.

I did want to point out not to necessarily compare Alpha One to Methyl XT as they admittedly had some quality issues with Methyl XT, so that is not an accurate representation.
True especially if your able to keep every pound.

Yeah they talk alot about the EST raws not being tested, kinda scary!

Any input on good nonmethyl stacks or good bridges for alpha?

dalto

dalto

Awards
I'm not going to keep a detailed log due to time constraints but I will update this thread with progress / results.

Like I said, hoping to get started next Monday (Feb. 1).

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I've used methyl xt and methyl-1 test and am currently running m1a. M1a is nothing like methyl xt. Whatever is in methyl xt works and will make you strong but not increase weight. M1a is giveing gains in weight like m1t did. To early to say for 100 percent but right now I feel m1a will be a great substitute for m1t. I just wish it would hang around for awhile so I could stock up. So basicaly I'm saying m1a works just like cel said it would.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to keep a detailed log due to time constraints but I will update this thread with progress / results.

Like I said, hoping to get started next Monday (Feb. 1).
I'm more then likely not as well but more so do a workout log to keep me motivated and reaching my goals. I'll be with you for support my friend so send me a link when your log is up and I'll do the same.

Ohh and I'm doing 1-8 microdrol and 1-4 Alpha One so its going to be one hell of a ride.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
True especially if your able to keep every pound.

Yeah they talk alot about the EST raws not being tested, kinda scary!

Any input on good nonmethyl stacks or good bridges for alpha?
We havent been making it long enough to see it used that way very much, but there are numerous possibilities.

I've used methyl xt and methyl-1 test and am currently running m1a. M1a is nothing like methyl xt. Whatever is in methyl xt works and will make you strong but not increase weight. M1a is giveing gains in weight like m1t did. To early to say for 100 percent but right now I feel m1a will be a great substitute for m1t. I just wish it would hang around for awhile so I could stock up. So basicaly I'm saying m1a works just like cel said it would.
I am confused. When you say you are doing M1A, are you meaning our Alpha One?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We havent been making it long enough to see it used that way very much, but there are numerous possibilities.

I am confused. When you say you are doing M1A, are you meaning our Alpha One?
Sorry I was in a hurry when I was typing. Yeah ment to say I feel Alpha one is working as advertised.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are these possibilities is what I'm trying to get from you? ;)
Well alpha one is really strong by itself. You could stack it with the max lmg clone cell just came out cause its definatley the strongest nonmethyl in my experience. That would be overkill for most and best for advanced users. You could go alpha one 3 weeks then lmg 3 weeks for a 6 week cycle. I personaly plan to add lmg and overlaping one week
So I'm running
alpha one 60mgs week 1-3
lmg 50-100mgs week 2-4

Depending on how I feel I may go longer on the lmg but not likley cause it usualy makes my nips tender by the end of the second week.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are these possibilities is what I'm trying to get from you? ;)
I dont like to speak on things until I see them ran in practice. There are alot of possibilities though, but without running it myself or seeing much feedback, I dont like to direct people in certain ways.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have a bottle on the way and doing a 20 day run to see how i like it so i know wheter to get more or to stock oup on mdrol. the 20 day run will be after 3 weeks of epi and diet so my body will already be primed

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
Well alpha one is really strong by itself. You could stack it with the max lmg clone cell just came out cause its definatley the strongest nonmethyl in my experience. That would be overkill for most and best for advanced users. You could go alpha one 3 weeks then lmg 3 weeks for a 6 week cycle. I personaly plan to add lmg and overlaping one week
So I'm running
alpha one 60mgs week 1-3
lmg 50-100mgs week 2-4

Depending on how I feel I may go longer on the lmg but not likley cause it usualy makes my nips tender by the end of the second week.
I feel you on the sore nips with lmg, but i was dumb and stacked with tren, but i also had epi in the mix thinking it would save me from gyno. I ended up with some pea sized gyno, but now are virtually gone after doing a stadalone epi cycle and using ATD in post cycle. Suprisingly the ATD in post cycle seemed to be more effective, or might of been the combo of the 2. I would be scared to run lmg and Alpha together, just seems really wet, good chance for gyno.

Is lmg effective on a 3 week? Why not run it the full 4 just at a lower dose while on Alpha?

Just my experience reading forums and what I've done, I've always ran my non methyls first then ended the cycle with a methyl. Since its harder on the body I would want to get into PCT as soon as Im done with a methyl. Just curious if there was a reason behind doing Alpha first.

I was thinking of stacking Alpha with a lower dose 600mg 6 week EQ. But I will definetely try Alpha standalone first.

Thanks for the feedback!

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
I dont like to speak on things until I see them ran in practice. There are alot of possibilities though, but without running it myself or seeing much feedback, I dont like to direct people in certain ways.
Definetely can respect that.

Any plans on running a cycle?

dalto

dalto

Awards
My plans to start this on the 1st have been delayed by this damn cold or whatever I've gotten.

Going to hold off until I'm feeling 100%.

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
I'm on cycle now, one pill a day so far and loving it.
Are you gonna just keep us posted through this thread or are you gonna start a log?

Are you doing a bulk, lean bulk? How long of cycle? Are you planning on bumping up dosage?

Man I'm needy! =)

Definetely interested! GOOD LUCK!

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
im hearing good things about the Alpha One.. can´t wait to try it

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you gonna just keep us posted through this thread or are you gonna start a log?

Are you doing a bulk, lean bulk? How long of cycle? Are you planning on bumping up dosage?

Man I'm needy! =)

Definetely interested! GOOD LUCK!
I dont really feel like loging at the moment but my cycle currently looks like this

1-8 Microdrol
1-4 Alpha One
6-9 Cel Form

Going to be a good time and for pct I have all the chems I would ever need and plenty of natty test boosters. Ohh yea and I'm bulking, trying to get around 300 pounds then diet down keeping most of the size with abs.

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
I dont really feel like loging at the moment but my cycle currently looks like this

1-8 Microdrol
1-4 Alpha One
6-9 Cel Form

Going to be a good time and for pct I have all the chems I would ever need and plenty of natty test boosters. Ohh yea and I'm bulking, trying to get around 300 pounds then diet down keeping most of the size with abs.
8 weeks on SD clone(microdrol)? + 4weeks on Alpha? Man...

I'm not gonna bash you cause If your liver can make it through it plus you gain 60lbs in 8 weeks than I have mad respect... for your liver ;)

I wish you the best of luck and I would love to see you keep us posted!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
8 weeks on SD clone(microdrol)? + 4weeks on Alpha? Man...

I'm not gonna bash you cause If your liver can make it through it plus you gain 60lbs in 8 weeks than I have mad respect... for your liver ;)

I wish you the best of luck and I would love to see you keep us posted!
Yea, I'm on one cap of the Alpha one now and my strength gain is going up pretty good, one serving of microdrol and life seems great.

I will not gain all the weight I need to reach 300 pounds on this cycle but I will continue my progress until I reach my goal. Nonetheless I will keep you updated as much as I can sir. :439:

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
Yea, I'm on one cap of the Alpha one now and my strength gain is going up pretty good, one serving of microdrol and life seems great.

I will not gain all the weight I need to reach 300 pounds on this cycle but I will continue my progress until I reach my goal. Nonetheless I will keep you updated as much as I can sir. :439:
Freakin awesome

O yeah whats your dosing look like throughout?

I've heard of guys saying there PR went up like 75lbs in 3 weeks off of M1A(Alpha One). Plus Mdrol i cant imagine the strength gains your gonna get. ITS GONNA B CRAZY :firedevil:

I'm gonna run some Alpha this summer/fall standalone just to see how it is then plan a good bridge for later maybe into some Pmag or Epi(I think M1, 4ADD would be an awesome bridge but prolly with too many sides for me). I have some Mdrol but I just know that Alpha is supposed to be really toxic and so is Mdrol(even though I have never felt any sides on three runs) and dont want to take the chance but knowing me I will. :)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Freakin awesome

O yeah whats your dosing look like throughout?

I've heard of guys saying there PR went up like 75lbs in 3 weeks off of M1A(Alpha One). Plus Mdrol i cant imagine the strength gains your gonna get. ITS GONNA B CRAZY :firedevil:

I'm gonna run some Alpha this summer/fall standalone just to see how it is then plan a good bridge for later maybe into some Pmag or Epi(I think M1, 4ADD would be an awesome bridge but prolly with too many sides for me). I have some Mdrol but I just know that Alpha is supposed to be really toxic and so is Mdrol(even though I have never felt any sides on three runs) and dont want to take the chance but knowing me I will. :)
Dude so far only one serving of each and I'm lifting the full stacks on machines and I hope to get up to 6 plates on the deadlift pretty soon. I'm planning to move up to two servings of microdrol over the weekend and keep alpha at one cap until the last two weeks.

Try the alpha one its a must have, I'm going to order another one to run later this summer if I'm not at 300 by then. :439:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude so far only one serving of each and I'm lifting the full stacks on machines and I hope to get up to 6 plates on the deadlift pretty soon. I'm planning to move up to two servings of microdrol over the weekend and keep alpha at one cap until the last two weeks.

Try the alpha one its a must have, I'm going to order another one to run later this summer if I'm not at 300 by then. :439:
STOP it your making me want to start my Alpha right nowl. OH you better order another bottle of alpha now it's a one time run

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

1-8 Microdrol
1-4 Alpha One
6-9 Cel Form

I am not criticizing you, so please dont take it that way. But in reading this I do have to say I think it is very dangerous and would never, ever encourage anyone to try to replicate it.

Are you using Cycle Assist on your cycle? Even if you are, normally I recomend Liver Assist XT being used for PCT, but I would add some in on top of Cycle Assist for this type cycle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not criticizing you, so please dont take it that way. But in reading this I do have to say I think it is very dangerous and would never, ever encourage anyone to try to replicate it.

Are you using Cycle Assist on your cycle? Even if you are, normally I recomend Liver Assist XT being used for PCT, but I would add some in on top of Cycle Assist for this type cycle.
That was my concern also but in talking to him he runs liver protect products year round.

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards

Another good liver support is Liver Armour by CTD Labs, Its basically Liv 52 with Milk T, NAC, and ALA. Comparable price to Liver XT too ;)

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards
You got a copy of the ingred. profile(as far as dosages/amounts)?
yes sir:

Milk Thistle (80% Standardized Provides 400mg Silymarin) 500mg
N-Acetyl Cysteine 300mg
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100mg
Proprietary Herbal Extract Blend 900mg
[Caper Bush (root), Chicory (seed), Black Nightshade (whole plant), Arjuna (bark), Yarrow (Aerial parts), Tamarisk (whole plant)]

Bottle has 180caps which each 2 caps is listed above twice a day so that is 45 day supply. For $19

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes sir:

Milk Thistle (80% Standardized Provides 400mg Silymarin) 500mg
N-Acetyl Cysteine 300mg
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100mg
Proprietary Herbal Extract Blend 900mg
[Caper Bush (root), Chicory (seed), Black Nightshade (whole plant), Arjuna (bark), Yarrow (Aerial parts), Tamarisk (whole plant)]

Bottle has 180caps which each 2 caps is listed above twice a day so that is 45 day supply. For $19
Size '00' capsules can hold 750 mg per serving on average. For herbs, its usually less.

So, in this case they are claiming that 2 capsules contain 1800 mg of active when in fact it would be almost impossible. And that is even if they are using '00' capsules to begin with.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Size '00' capsules can hold 750 mg per serving on average. For herbs, its usually less.

So, in this case they are claiming that 2 capsules contain 1800 mg of active when in fact it would be almost impossible. And that is even if they are using '00' capsules to begin with.
Damn your good.

Yea, I've been on cycle support almost a year now and still on it, I ordered some liver juice from PP that I'm going to take as well and I don't drink alcoholic beverages :p

If I have the money I might get blood work done before I start pct

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn your good.

Yea, I've been on cycle support almost a year now and still on it, I ordered some liver juice from PP that I'm going to take as well and I don't drink alcoholic beverages :p

I would highly recommend getting bloodwork after any cycle if your insurance covers it;):)

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn your good.

I try lol :D

On a serious note though, it is really important with support supplements that you be able to trust them, and the math there simply doesnt add up.

I would definately get bloodwork done after that cycle, and maybe even during if it were me.

lowboy

lowboy

Awards
I dont have insurance and I'm not sure how much it costs but I'll try and research and see what I can do

I'm going to call these guys and check out prices :)
don't know where you are located but check out privatemdlabs dot com. They have the prices listed up on the website so you can compare the two.

Bigwill21

Bigwill21

Awards

They are larger than the PCT Assist pills.

NOW Vit C with Biolflavonoids has 1125mg per cap

Supplement Facts
Serving Size:1 cap

Ingredient Amount
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 1g
Citrus Bioflavonoids 100mg
Rutin 25mg

NOW "0" holds from 408-816mg
NOW "00" caps hold from 546-1092mg.
NOW "000" caps holds 622-1644mg

So actually 900mg per cap is quite possible. ;)