What is STANO DROL?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
previously posted in another thread, but topic taken here.

uh, okay this nomenclature isn't right.
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

because if we rearange this to make sense this is what you get:

5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol

this is plain dihydrotestosterone aka dht, and a illegal compound.

but then, they could be intending it to be this,

5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one, which would be dhea (and legal) but they left out the ene in the nomenclature on the packaging.

if it was dhea, it would look like this----v

5a-androsten-3-one-17b-ol
hmmm....something is not right)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump.

50+ views, no responce, someone has to know something about what this product really is.

btw, stanolone is dht. they are both the same.

dihydrotestosterone is an androgenic steroid with very little anabolic responce.
also responsible for hair loss, prostate cancer, and other androgenic side effects.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
previously posted in another thread, but topic taken here.

uh, okay this nomenclature isn't right.
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

because if we rearange this to make sense this is what you get:

5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol

this is plain dihydrotestosterone aka dht, and a illegal compound.

but then, they could be intending it to be this,

5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one, which would be dhea (and legal) but they left out the ene in the nomenclature on the packaging.

if it was dhea, it would look like this----v

5a-androsten-3-one-17b-ol
hmmm....something is not right)
When you rearranged the nomenclature, your 3b-hydroxy (-ol) became 3-ketone (-one), and your 17-ketone became 17b-hydroxy... :think:

The rearranged should read:

5a-androst-17-one-3b-ol

This is a 2-step conversion to stanolone via the 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD enzymes. If the 17-one converts to 17b-ol, and the 3b-ol converts to 3-one, then you have stanolone (DHT), which is what LG originally marketed this to do.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah, okay, I see, thanks. i knew i had something wrong, just didn't know what, and they guys from lg didn't have an answer.

now I can go back with one.

i dont think most people know stanolone is dht. they should say that in the advertising. anyhow, thats a diff subject. thanks again mass.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
i dont think most people know stanolone is dht. they should say that in the advertising. anyhow, thats a diff subject.
Yeah, probably because "DHT" is a bad word, well, abbreviation. Patrick Arnold wrote a good article as devil's advocate for DHT, I think on Meso. I like mestanolone (methyl-DHT), of course for it's androgenic properties (hardening, strength, a little libido boost). DHT & DHT derivitives have a lot of advantages, as long as you're not prone to stuff like baldness & prostate enlargement.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, probably because "DHT" is a bad word, well, abbreviation. Patrick Arnold wrote a good article as devil's advocate for DHT, I think on Meso. I like mestanolone (methyl-DHT), of course for it's androgenic properties (hardening, strength, a little libido boost). DHT & DHT derivitives have a lot of advantages, as long as you're not prone to stuff like baldness & prostate enlargement.
i may have read (well, skimmed) that article when searching for dht nomenclature.
I do know it can have some anti estrogenic effects.
I do think 5 diol was a compound that stacked well with 4 diol back in the day.

so maybe the same would go for 4-dhea?

i used the one, which was close to mdht, and didn't see much from it @ 4caps e/d, but maybe i was looking for the wrong effects. didn't pay much attention to muscle hardness, or strength.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
i may have read (well, skimmed) that article when searching for dht nomenclature.
I do know it can have some anti estrogenic effects.
I do think 5 diol was a compound that stacked well with 4 diol back in the day.

so maybe the same would go for 4-dhea?

i used the one, which was close to mdht, and didn't see much from it @ 4caps e/d, but maybe i was looking for the wrong effects. didn't pay much attention to muscle hardness, or strength.
Are you referring to the 5a-diol (DHT precursor), because there was a 5-androstenediol (5-ene) on the market for a short time.

I can't speak for the One, but don't look for muscle gains from mestanolone. You'd probably have to take a dose high enough to be negated by the side effects to see muscle gains. Even though some charts list is as being about as anabolic as (I forget if it was methyltest or plain testosterone), I think that's one of those that didn't translate well from paper to real world use. I think of MDHT as being pretty much a pure androgen at recommended doses (25-100 mg/day), with maybe a tiny bit of anabolism on the high-end doses.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea (on the 5-andro-diol)

yea, sad part was i paid 70 bucks for the one plus shipping. you live an learn. now i watch logs before i jump on a new compound.

like alpha one. im not sure about it. looks like its great for strength gains and a little mass.

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
Good points on the Stano and ref to what I assume is PA's article DHT Is It All Bad?

I've done a lot dead end searching lulz but have fouind some info

I'll be loggin this product along with D-Plex. Look for a log here and a few other sites.

I'm open to suggestions all the way around.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good points on the Stano and ref to what I assume is PA's article DHT Is It All Bad?

I've done a lot dead end searching lulz but have fouind some info

I'll be loggin this product along with D-Plex. Look for a log here and a few other sites.

I'm open to suggestions all the way around.
I look forward to seeing the log. If you think about it, post a link in this thread.