D-Plex Cycle

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was looking at running a cycle of your guys D-Plex was wondering though should i use a SERM or is OTC PTC fine with it?

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
since its a dht type compound, it is less likely to have major suppresion issues, otc PCT would be fine, just pick a good one.

To note, this is a clone of AN's The One, look at those logs for more info.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i knew was a clone for The One was just curious if an AI and test booster would be fine for PTC since i knew most just used 2nd gear. Thanx.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would like to see this logged.. I picked up a bottle of dplex since I couldnt get my hands on the one anymore.

How do you plan on dosing this?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i knew was a clone for The One was just curious if an AI and test booster would be fine for PTC since i knew most just used 2nd gear. Thanx.
Something like Inhibit E and PCT Assist would be fine for pct. Ipersonally always use a cortisol product like Suress C or Reduce xT also

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
When i ran the one i just used 2nd gear and drive. I also took powerFULL since i had it..

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
not try to comparing to Provirion, but i mean its a DHT type compound, so i would think itd have some similarites. If you search info on Provirion, youll see some people even incorporate it into a PCT, because it has the ability to boost test in low doses. Something to think about, doesnt mean it applies directly to D-PLex, but D-plex shouldnt cause too much supression from my understanding.

Anything that is estrogenic or progestoregnic have high chances of supression. Many other factors of course though.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something like Inhibit E and PCT Assist would be fine for pct. Ipersonally always use a cortisol product like Suress C or Reduce xT also
Thanx i'm gonna use Inhibit E, Reduce xT, and since i already have Sustain Alpha and T-Force gonna use them. Figure also use Liver Assist XT with Cycle Assist a week or two before the cycle and run them through too.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx i'm gonna use Inhibit E, Reduce xT, and since i already have Sustain Alpha and T-Force gonna use them. Figure also use Liver Assist XT with Cycle Assist a week or two before the cycle and run them through too.
You should'nt need Cycle Assist and Liver Assist on cycle together--save the Liver Assist Xt for PCT

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should'nt need Cycle Assist and Liver Assist on cycle together--save the Liver Assist Xt for PCT
Thanx for the help i'll save the Liver Assist for the PCT.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
This^^^^^^^^^^^^

:thumbsup:

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
i would like to see this logged.. I picked up a bottle of dplex since I couldnt get my hands on the one anymore.

How do you plan on dosing this?
Will be logging the D-PLEX along with STANO-DROL very soon. Products shipped just need to go over dosing etc...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to start my cycle of D-Plex myself... Just curious if everything is in order.

A week before - Cycle Support

On cycle - D-Plex at 3 caps a day. Cycle support, MVP for multi vitamin, Ultima for prework out, Bulk 1-carboxy, Whey protein, fish oil, and bcaa's.

Off Cycle - Inhibit-E, Liver Assist XT, Reduce XT, Prime, with MVP, Ultima, Bulk 1-c, whey, fish oil and bcaa's. Just can't figure what i should use test booster wise. Any thoughts and am i missing anything?

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Will be logging the D-PLEX along with STANO-DROL very soon. Products shipped just need to go over dosing etc...
That seems like overkill. Your running two DHT compounds, one converts methy-dht, and the other, standrol, is also a prohormone to dht.

GTA61

GTA61

Awards
5α-Dihydrotestosterone

That seems like overkill. Your running two DHT compounds, one converts methy-dht, and the other, standrol, is also a prohormone to dht.
I'm not so sure the two together are such overkill, and I hope to see some positve outcome from use. Basically you have clones of 'the one' and 'mmv2'. I have not seen the two run together and logged, don't know the results of such a run...yet.

I hope to make strength and lbm gains, and shed some body fat. We'll soon see.

The two compounds are:

STANO-DROL = 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one 150mg / cap
D=PLEX = 17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine 25mg / cap

gottabecool

Awards
again two dry compounds, strength and cutting will be great. But look for DHT sides, only if you are prone.
Alright, so, start with D-plex, what would you stack with it?

I have been considering Furaguno, propadrol, or Furuza-a

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning one now, because I've inadvertantly bought up a bunch of these new CEL products when they come out and I get excited. I think the Pstanz and Dplex would make a sick combo for cutting, hardening and improving vascularity and definition. A little Xtren on the front end to put a few extra lean lbs on, and you've got a winner, methinks.

Looking to run:
Xtren 90/90/90/0/0/0/0
Pstanz 300/300/300/300/300/300
Dplex 0/0/100/100/100/100

Should be a real nice recomp...and will probably require superdosing cissus, which I fully intend to do.

...oh, and I'm gonna rock Var at 100 ed too. Just for s n' gs. :saeek:

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm planning one now, because I've inadvertantly bought up a bunch of these new CEL products when they come out and I get excited. I think the Pstanz and Dplex would make a sick combo for cutting, hardening and improving vascularity and definition. A little Xtren on the front end to put a few extra lean lbs on, and you've got a winner, methinks.

Looking to run:
Xtren 90/90/90/0/0/0/0
Pstanz 300/300/300/300/300/300
Dplex 0/0/100/100/100/100

Should be a real nice recomp...and will probably require superdosing cissus, which I fully intend to do.

...oh, and I'm gonna rock Var at 100 ed too. Just for s n' gs. :saeek:
I'd like to see the results with that one...You logging it or anything?

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see the results with that one...You logging it or anything?
I certainly could. Not sure I have the time to go as in detail as I did with my previous logs back in the day, what with daily training and meals and what not, but I could definitely give periodic updates throughout the week with impressions.

Bear in mind though, I'm not running this until May. I'm only just finishing a 7-week run of test base TD, var and proviron, and then I gotta go on pct and take a little time off.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DevilDog4Lyfe Anabolics 1
Supplements 48
Supplements 18
wfreiling Anabolics 10
Anabolics 19