P-Plex, X-Tren and EQ-Plex now $14.95

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Title says it all, spend your Christmas cash :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Spread the word guys!!!

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
(I kno where this sale is at, luckily, since you cant post sources on this forum.)

But is it legit?

I mean how can they sell it so cheap?!?!?

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
yeah its legit
because its either sell or throw away
and you stole my forum, not cool
but you dd rep me so i dont know what to think

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
jump in on this guys.... these are great prices and they'll soon be gone forever

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
(I kno where this sale is at, luckily, since you cant post sources on this forum.)

But is it legit?

I mean how can they sell it so cheap?!?!?
Because they probably don't have any overhead or hold a warehouse, so it can be sold cheap because it didn't cost much to get it to begin with.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its legit, they gotta flush it down the toilet Jan 4th sold or not.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats a damn good price, looks like I need a bottle of that for my test cycle ;)...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
jezuz,

I was reading some of the feedback post, from that site, about the "tren" cycles and I have to say that there really are idiots in this world that we live in. Until now, I only thought it was a fad.

freefallermj

Awards
gOT what I needed from that site but it'll be the last time. these guys charge more than double the normal shipping to send to APO. walmart was just called out for the same thing, they changed their policy, as there is no added expense to ship overseas APO as the gov't picks up the tab. I'll spend my money on sites that dont take advantage of the people deployed/working abroad.

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
In regards to the site in question, I just purchased some epi from them and I have not received any updates. It has been 4 days since I received a shipment confirmation and USPS has not received the package. I emailed the company and they have yet to respond. My initial response is that they are backlogged with orders due to the clearance sale because this is out of character for them. I have ordered from them in the past and gotten great service. Just wanted to share my concerns. I'll be sure to update if/when my order status changes.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
shipping is sometimes slow but ull get it . i got hooked up, i ordered one bottle of chaparall labs epi and they ran out so they sent me two bottles of e-stane instead.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Wow. What a price. Wonder what things will be like in 7 days.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
In regards to the site in question, I just purchased some epi from them and I have not received any updates. It has been 4 days since I received a shipment confirmation and USPS has not received the package. I emailed the company and they have yet to respond. My initial response is that they are backlogged with orders due to the clearance sale because this is out of character for them. I have ordered from them in the past and gotten great service. Just wanted to share my concerns. I'll be sure to update if/when my order status changes.
Yeah I think they'll need some time to catch up. Its like BK at lunchtime lol
Damn good deal man!
very!!
Wow. What a price. Wonder what things will be like in 7 days.
Me too, kinda curious
probably nothing left in 7 days
I see that at the prices they have!:1244:

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i got shipping confirmation on the 18th and still no update from USPS... could just be slow from the holidays tho

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I placed an order there when they first drop the prices and I have no complains at all, price was good and delivered with in a reasonable time frame, shipping cost was not a big deal, I found a coupon to cover that

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
gOT what I needed from that site but it'll be the last time. these guys charge more than double the normal shipping to send to APO. walmart was just called out for the same thing, they changed their policy, as there is no added expense to ship overseas APO as the gov't picks up the tab. I'll spend my money on sites that dont take advantage of the people deployed/working abroad.
One thing to note:

There may not be an expense to ship overseas exactly but depending on how they ship (actual or dropship) the drop shipper may only allow a specific shipping method. Some instances, they require you to offer priority shipping only for all apo or overseas being that it's the only way the drop shipper will ship so that cost has to be passed.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
i got shipping confirmation on the 18th and still no update from USPS... could just be slow from the holidays tho
With all due respect to my relatives that work there, USPS is trash. Not the company but the shipping system is garbage. I have only had about 5 orders out of 150 which showed the correct updates on shipping times.

The other day it was saying that the package had not been received at the facility. The driver showed up at my door WITH THE PACKAGE and the site still said that they had not even received it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it will go alot lower, but I know the warehouse still has decent amounts.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Great deal. Just ordered my supply. And purelife, read initial post. Its all you need to find it.

freefallermj

Awards
One thing to note:

There may not be an expense to ship overseas exactly but depending on how they ship (actual or dropship) the drop shipper may only allow a specific shipping method. Some instances, they require you to offer priority shipping only for all apo or overseas being that it's the only way the drop shipper will ship so that cost has to be passed.
I spent 9.95 to have the order sent to my home. even if my wife pays to have it sent here it will still be less than the 21.95 they wanted to send it directly to APO. I have had dozens of items sent here, most USPS priority and i can't think of one that was over 10 bucks. Even a flat rate box is $10.35. H3ll I have an APO forwarding acct and I could have had it sent there then here and it would have been cheaper. How many times you bought something on ebay and think you had a bargain only for the seller to make a profit on shipping. I'll just pick it up when I make it home for vacation next year. The price of the sale items was unbeatable though.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Um, where do you buy this wonderful product? Could anybody PM me with the info, please...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If someone can PM me the info as well I would appreciate it... would like to get a few before it is all gone for a rainy day in the near future.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Any idea what the expiration date on those?

n87

Awards
  • Established
Great prices. Stocked up for more than a year :)
Will need to focus on PCT stuff now, more money to spend, ugh... :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
epi is not on the ban list, not sure why they lowered the price on that one but a good deal for those who got it

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
epi is not on the ban list, not sure why they lowered the price on that one but a good deal for those who got it
i had to grab up 2 of thoses epi's and of course 4 eq just cuz i wuz ordering anywayz

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
no I found a licenced supplier, that can handle the controled substances, and i have friends in china and mexico

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Bought a few more of each on Monday. Just in time by the sound of it. I have enough to last me quite a while now.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I thought epi and m14add were being affected somehow. Im not to sure tho

n87

Awards
  • Established
There is also Tren TFO linked from one of well known "elite" BB sites. I think, it's $39 buy one get one free.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol.. this sucks I orded 2 bottles of p-plex prior to this sale..

n87

Awards
  • Established
What a rush, huh... :)