X-Tren, P-Plex, & E-Stane stack or X-Tren & H-Drol?

matz951

Awards
Hello looking to bulk up and gain about 10-15 lbs of muscle. Just wondering what would be a better stack to go with "X-Tren, P-Plex, & E-Stane" or "X-Tren & H-Drol"
Currently 192lbs
Height: 5'11"
BF: 19%
Sex: Male

I was taking X-Tren before for about a 4 week cycle and noticed nothing whatsoever except for major "roid rage".

-Mat

intheflesh

intheflesh

Awards
You really noticed NOTHING from taking Tren? What was the dosage?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
phera plex and tren stack!!! Nice mass stack! Should gain about 10-15 lbs diet depending...

Phera:20/30/30/40/40
Tren:60/90/90/90/120/120

Phera at 4-5 weeks and tren at 6.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your 16 and you have already tried xtren and looking for another cycle!!!!!!! WTF, are you mad son?????

matz951

Awards
You really noticed NOTHING from taking Tren? What was the dosage?
First week I was taking 60mg didn't notice anything so up'd the dosage the next week to 90mg still nothing kept it at 90mg up until a week ago and up'd it monday to 240mg still noting, only thing I noticed every time I up'd the dosage was I got angrier faster.

matz951

Awards
Your 16 and you have already tried xtren and looking for another cycle!!!!!!! WTF, are you mad son?????
I was thinking about taking D-bol and stacking winstrol but half the sites I looked on looked really iffy.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Wow 240 of tren and ur 16. Be careful u r hurting ur body for life. If I were u I would stop tren right now and dive right into a pct. Do u have one planned?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on it? Building from 60 to 240 at 30 a week is 7 weeks right. Tren shouldn't be run for longer than 6 with minimum of 6 weeks off before starting again.

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
This is why the Gov't is banning these....stupid kids taking them at dangerous dosages....

matz951

Awards
This is why the Gov't is banning these....stupid kids taking them at dangerous dosages....

They are banning it because
1.) Idiots that have never taken any PH start off with Tren and get extreme side effects.
2.) They take it and don't even lift there was a documentary on 20/20 about 3 20 year old soccer players taking it to get a "edge" they weren't lifting weights they wanted to "run" faster.
3.) ACL was taken by many people that happened to get side effects and they moved for a mass lawsuit, and ruined it for all Tren products.

If you are going to take Tren beware of what can happen to you don't blame the company for making a great product.
I've been taking PH's for about 2 year's now I know what I'm doing.

matz951

Awards
How long have you been on it? Building from 60 to 240 at 30 a week is 7 weeks right. Tren shouldn't be run for longer than 6 with minimum of 6 weeks off before starting again.
I've been on it for about 4 weeks now tomorrow will be the 5th.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U have no business taking steroids. If u hit urself between ur legs do u even flinch or have u lost all feeling down there?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Hello looking to bulk up and gain about 10-15 lbs of muscle. Just wondering what would be a better stack to go with "X-Tren, P-Plex, & E-Stane" or "X-Tren & H-Drol"
Currently 192lbs
Height: 5'11"
BF: 19%
Sex: Male

I was taking X-Tren before for about a 4 week cycle and noticed nothing whatsoever except for major "roid rage".

-Mat
Buy them, and save for later on.

if you're experiecing "roid rage" control yourself lol. run the cycle dont let it run you

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking PH's for about 2 year's now I know what I'm doing.
With all due respect, you do not, not if you are taking them at all at your age.

It may seem harsh, but the people telling you not to take them are really just trying to help you, myself included. No one at your age should be using these types of products.

It's not an issue of how well educated you are, how hard you lift, etc... There is no excuse nor justification - too young is too young. Period.

At best, you wont get much in the way of results. And you definately run the risk of sides and causing problems that could lead to not so good gains in the future.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is a joke right? Started roids at 14??? Comon, at least Arnie waited till he was 16 xD.. Honestly, you have probably destroyed your hormonal system by starting before/during puberty :/.... You will probably have to be put on TRT or HRT for the rest of your life now.. Have you ever done a PCT?? In a few years or even shorter, you will realize why everyone told you to put the steroids down.. And at 19% BF, comon man.....

mildot

Awards
matz951

matz951.

You should look into the side affects of using this product before you body finishes growing. I doubt you will listen to the posts in this thread or other threads. Using this type of product at your age can shunt growth plates, cause less growth later in life, and other issues that may not appear until you are beyond 20 years old. You body is already producing some of the highest testosterone and hormone level you may see again during you life. This product shuts that down during use. That shutdown can bring about lower levels earlier in your adult life. If you get ED in your 30 or 40 will you really ever know it was from this or some other issue? Listen to the board rep on this. Stop use until you are in the 20+++ range.