M1AD rumor???

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
There was a thread started over in the anav
bolic section that you guys will be doing a limited run of this. Is thus true? And if so, when can we expect to see it in stores?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
39.99 or less..... Its is a little more than all our other clones but still worth it!!! Even at $39 its still cheaper than other companies sell their PHs for:)
what is the cap count?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
What's the mg??? Please be low with high count bottle. That would rock if it was 5mg to help control the dosage better.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
i'm with you low mg and high count bottle!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't the orginal like 10 or 12mg???

Gezz 2 caps a day at 20mg a cap wil be a rough dose!

Why wouldn't guys go with 10 or even 5mg... You trying to kill us??? Lol

Minnesota

Minnesota

Awards
If you guys aren't buying then it just means more for us!!! hahahaha

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

No, M1A was 20 mg per cap. I just looked it up to be sure.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed; and a 75 cap count as well.

I may have to pick up a few of these for a later date. I remember liking Methyl 1-Alpha.

bighops123

Awards
So the end result this p/h will provide a 1-test?

No ban on this one..I'm pretty stocked right now..(5) e-stane, (2) p-stanz, (2) m-drol, (2) x-tren, (2) furza..will be adding this one when available..

I been liking the p-stanz @ 4 caps a day..

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Really?!?!? That's a strong dose of M1AD!!! :(
that was the normal dosage of the original M1A

I think you should not use this product and do some more home work

beat me to it

No ban on this one..I'm pretty stocked right now..(5) e-stane, (2) p-stanz, (2) m-drol, (2) x-tren, (2) furza..will be adding this one when available..

1-AD converts to 1-T
1-T is already active
M 1-T is already active
M1-AD(Methyl 1Alpha ) converts to M 1-T

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Did look back and did notice it was 20mg...
Maybe I was thinking about M1T that was dosed lower... Oops that's what it was... Def grabbing some though!

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Im glad this is coming out, ill definitely have to pick up a couple bottles when this comes out. Ive always want to try M1T, but this is the next best thing.

sarcoplasm

Awards
that was the normal dosage of the original M1A

I think you should not use this product and do some more home work

beat me to it

1-AD converts to 1-T
1-T is already active
M 1-T is already active
M1-AD(Methyl 1Alpha ) converts to M 1-T
Any idea on the conversion rate?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

p stanz been working for you at just 4 caps a day im surprised i thought you had to megadose that stuff....

Hows your cycle going are you getting lean might have to purchase some of this allthough i think furazadrol is probably better.

bighops123

Awards
p stanz been working for you at just 4 caps a day im surprised i thought you had to megadose that stuff....

Hows your cycle going are you getting lean might have to purchase some of this allthough i think furazadrol is probably better.

In response I'm a 38yr old that did a few cycles of ando back in the day..some real winni and a cycle of d-bol..all very light cycles. To put it in context for example the winni was at 2-15mg tabs a day for 4/wks..Those days are behind me...

About 10yrs has gone by touching nothing so I'd say I'm pretty close to a virgin clean system..

I lift hard heavy and aggressive..I get in and get out of the hole per say..Mike Metzer philosophy if you guys remember him..lol, 3-4 sets to failure is all my body likes any more is overtraining for me..

I was at 6 tabs a day but backed off to 4 tabs had some headaches on that 300mg dose..My wife says my face is thinner, and I'm seeing my abs come back in..I can feel it in my system..feels good not like the original winni but defiantly dht feeling..some aggression with tightness and some more sweating than normal that lasts 4-5hrs..

It is my experience that everyone is different you have to adjust dosages to how you feel, that doesn't mean you shovel them down like candies tho..and in the past headaches will typically not go away for me.. This maybe a signal that build up of p/h is in system..Overall gain is at 2-3lbs with added fat loss in the middle of my 3rd week here..Up 10-15lbs on my lifts as well..Nice mild gains, but not overwhelming..This is with no cardio, kids take care of that for me...lol

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
In response I'm a 38yr old that did a few cycles of ando back in the day..some real winni and a cycle of d-bol..all very light cycles. To put it in context for example the winni was at 2-15mg tabs a day for 4/wks..Those days are behind me...

About 10yrs has gone by touching nothing so I'd say I'm pretty close to a virgin clean system..

I lift hard heavy and aggressive..I get in and get out of the hole per say..Mike Metzer philosophy if you guys remember him..lol, 3-4 sets to failure is all my body likes any more is overtraining for me..

I was at 6 tabs a day but backed off to 4 tabs had some headaches on that 300mg dose..My wife says my face is thinner, and I'm seeing my abs come back in..I can feel it in my system..feels good not like the original winni but defiantly dht feeling..some aggression with tightness and some more sweating than normal that lasts 4-5hrs..

It is my experience that everyone is different you have to adjust dosages to how you feel, that doesn't mean you shovel them down like candies tho..and in the past headaches will typically not go away for me.. This maybe a signal that build up of p/h is in system..Overall gain is at 2-3lbs with added fat loss in the middle of my 3rd week here..Up 10-15lbs on my lifts as well..Nice mild gains, but not overwhelming..This is with no cardio, kids take care of that for me...lol
hey thanks for the detailed response this is a compound i think i would like to run including hdrol,

Have you ever though about a cycle of hdrol ????

thanks for your reply have you finished your cycle ??? glad to see your doing well my friend !!!