P-Plex vs. M-Drol

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
Alright im getting ready to run a new cycle in the upcoming weeks. Need some help though, i am currently considering running a P-Plex cycle, the only thing holding me back is i dont want any wet gains, i have run 2 cycles of m-drol in the past, as well as h-drol and e-stane. All have had their strong points, so any advice on what i should run would be very helpful. also considering D-Zine.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Alright im getting ready to run a new cycle in the upcoming weeks. Need some help though, i am currently considering running a P-Plex cycle, the only thing holding me back is i dont want any wet gains, i have run 2 cycles of m-drol in the past, as well as h-drol and e-stane. All have had their strong points, so any advice on what i should run would be very helpful. also considering D-Zine.
even thought technically m-drol shouldnt be wet, it is.

From my knowledge P-plex is not wet at all. Its a very DHT type compound. Id go with that. Keep a clean diet of course, add in some yellow gold to help with bloating from carbs, or anabolic pump:32:.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
P-Plex gains are mildly wet for some. If you want to make your gains more dry, you can run Topical Formestane with it at 100mg per day while on cycle and overlap into PCT at 100 mg per day the first week of PCT and 50 mg the second week of PCT.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P-Plex gains are mildly wet for some. If you want to make your gains more dry, you can run Topical Formestane with it at 100mg per day while on cycle and overlap into PCT at 100 mg per day the first week of PCT and 50 mg the second week of PCT.
This^^^ With a good diet and some form you can easily make lean gains with little bloat. ...

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
I am probably going to by a bottle or two of all CEL compounds to keep my options open after the new year.

Does P-Plex shut you down pretty bad? Does it aromatize?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am probably going to by a bottle or two of all CEL compounds to keep my options open after the new year.

Does P-Plex shut you down pretty bad? Does it aromatize?
Some people say it shuts them down alot, some not so much so.

If you are overly concerned with that, you can run it with Topical formestane at 100 mg per day.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
im just concerned cuz after my last cycle, (PCT wrapped up in July EQ-Plex/E-Stane) i have had tenderness under my left nipple, and i dont want to aggrevate anything there.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im just concerned cuz after my last cycle, (PCT wrapped up in July EQ-Plex/E-Stane) i have had tenderness under my left nipple, and i dont want to aggrevate anything there.
I'm cautious to ever recomend any cycles to people that already have pre-existing issues. I would say that regardless of what you run, that you would want to incorporate Topical Formestane into your cycle.

You may want to consider a Topical Formestane solo run to try to help with the problem before even cycling again.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
yeah i may try it out, so pissed off ran both nolva and clomid in my pct and this happened, gained a rock solid 10lbs though

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah i may try it out, so pissed off ran both nolva and clomid in my pct and this happened, gained a rock solid 10lbs though
Off the subject at hand, but did you get actual prescription nolva and clomid or research chems?

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
Axio Labs Nolva, and the clomid was Serpafar. They were not research chemicals

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axio Labs Nolva, and the clomid was Serpafar. They were not research chemicals
Was just asking because I dont have as much faith in them as most people do, and have even less faith in research chems.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
Next time just gonna have to hop in a car and drive down to mexico

wiseguy15

Awards
damn, u took clomid and nolva and still got that? sorry to hear that bro..what u gonna take as pct for ur next cycle? or same and just add something? but i wanted to ask you what u thought of mdrol...i got two bottles of it wit pplex...never ran either before but my last cycle was xtren and hdrol. im going to run m14-e for my next cycle in jan. but still curious about the mdrol because im hearing its extremely rough on ur liver...and some bad sides...how did u run it? pct?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
damn, u took clomid and nolva and still got that? sorry to hear that bro..what u gonna take as pct for ur next cycle? or same and just add something? but i wanted to ask you what u thought of mdrol...i got two bottles of it wit pplex...never ran either before but my last cycle was xtren and hdrol. im going to run m14-e for my next cycle in jan. but still curious about the mdrol because im hearing its extremely rough on ur liver...and some bad sides...how did u run it? pct?
When running M-Drol, one should start using Cycle Assist one week prior to using it, and then use it throughout your cycle. Cycle Assist contains ingredients for liver support and other support purposes.

I always suggest running Liver Assist XT by SNS during PCT for liver detox purposes.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
i will be running something similar w/ letro on hand

i loved running m-drol, i had some solid gains, overall pretty dry. never really had any sides except for extreme lethargy, other than that it was pretty good.

wiseguy15

Awards
awesome..good to hear..ya ill def. be running cycle assist, as well as pct assist also gonna add in reduce xt later on in the pct.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alot of people report good results and less sides when running Topical Formestane with M-Drol.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a m-drol / E-stane bridge and gained 20lbs. I have kept 15 of it so far and will be starting week 3 of my pct. My next run will be a mdrol/pplex bridge roughly 6 months from now. I have heard its a wild ride and the gains are sick.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just finished a m-drol / E-stane bridge and gained 20lbs. I have kept 15 of it so far and will be starting week 3 of my pct. My next run will be a mdrol/pplex bridge roughly 6 months from now. I have heard its a wild ride and the gains are sick.
If you dont already have your P-Plex, it wont be available after Jan 4th, and you can find it now at 19.95.

I would strongly suggest you consider doing the Topical Formestane with that bridge if you do it.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I have 10 bottles of P-plex, 8 of mdrol, 8 of E-stane, and 2 of hdrol. I think i should be pretty good for a while but I am defn going to pick up some more to stash away lol. I was thinking of running Letro with that bridge. You think topical formestane would be better?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have 10 bottles of P-plex, 8 of mdrol, 8 of E-stane, and 2 of hdrol. I think i should be pretty good for a while but I am defn going to pick up some more to stash away lol. I was thinking of running Letro with that bridge. You think topical formestane would be better?
Thats all you have??? Slacker :D

I really cant comment on letro other than to say I wouldnt personally use it unless I had to. Alot of people go by the SERM is necessary train of thought; I dont.

For me, IF I were to run that bridge, I would do it for 5 total weeks, and I would add the Topical Form in at beginning of week 3 at 100 mg per day and overlap it two weeks into my PCT.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Thats all you have??? Slacker :D

I really cant comment on letro other than to say I wouldnt personally use it unless I had to. Alot of people go by the SERM is necessary train of thought; I dont.

For me, IF I were to run that bridge, I would do it for 5 total weeks, and I would add the Topical Form in at beginning of week 3 at 100 mg per day and overlap it two weeks into my PCT.
I will defn pick some topical formestane and have it on e hand. After really thinking about it i may actually want the excess water weight and bloat. The reason being I will be competing in benching competitions, it will minimize my stroke and make the shirt that much tighter to get the max poundage out of. What are your feeling on this?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will defn pick some topical formestane and have it on e hand. After really thinking about it i may actually want the excess water weight and bloat. The reason being I will be competing in benching competitions, it will minimize my stroke and make the shirt that much tighter to get the max poundage out of. What are your feeling on this?
My first immediate thought is that if you are into powerlifting would be to look into M1,4ADD. It is the best ph Ihave ever used for strength gains.

Overall, water weight can help increase strength levels. I have never used a bench shirt, but in theory you look correct.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I am in complete agreement on the use of a SERM - I have never used one and don't plan to. I am currently pulsing M-drol, and it is my first experience with either one. I am finding that pulsing (10 mg week 1, 20 mg weeks 2 through 5) is resulting in no real sides and no perceived shutdown so far, but I am just starting week 3. What makes sense to me with pulsing is that I can use ZMA and tribulus on my off days, and I can see that the shutdown is much less than when I was on 5 weeks of Epi every day.

I am going to use M1, 4ADD and P-Mag for my next cycle. I like what I have been reading about this stack.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am in complete agreement on the use of a SERM - I have never used one and don't plan to. I am currently pulsing M-drol, and it is my first experience with either one. I am finding that pulsing (10 mg week 1, 20 mg weeks 2 through 5) is resulting in no real sides and no perceived shutdown so far, but I am just starting week 3. What makes sense to me with pulsing is that I can use ZMA and tribulus on my off days, and I can see that the shutdown is much less than when I was on 5 weeks of Epi every day.

I am going to use M1, 4ADD and P-Mag for my next cycle. I like what I have been reading about this stack.
Definately us updated. I think you would be very pleased with that stack.

Also, I would be interested to see how PCT Assist would be for you in your pulsing off days.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I'm placing the order now while it is still available. I was not going to try P-Plex, but now I am wondering about it, too. I wish I could buy some of everything!

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm placing the order now while it is still available. I was not going to try P-Plex, but now I am wondering about it, too. I wish I could buy some of everything!
I think that you would be pleased with it. I always liked it myself. Good bulking product, and versatile to a degree.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
Just wondering what are some typical gains for P-Plex, i just got a couple of bottles in the mail today. getting ready to start the cycle in a week or two

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what are some typical gains for P-Plex, i just got a couple of bottles in the mail today. getting ready to start the cycle in a week or two
Generally good gains in both terms of muscle and strength. I am never one to give specific numbers like 10 to 12 lbs because that always varies so much by the person, training, diet, etc

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
Alright just wondering, cuz off of m-drol i easily packed on about 16 lbs

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For me, I get close to the gains without the lethargic feeling.

Some people say they hold a little more water, which I really dont. Even so, thats not an entirely bad thing because it can help with strength, and can easily be alleviated by adding in Topical Formestane.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
To be honest im almost looking forward to holding a little water just to help out my joints a little. good to know the gains are similar. Really looking forward to starting this cycle, not sure how safe this is, but i was considering throwing a small amount of estane the last week to dry up a little. well see though. How are the back pumps?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest im almost looking forward to holding a little water just to help out my joints a little. good to know the gains are similar. Really looking forward to starting this cycle, not sure how safe this is, but i was considering throwing a small amount of estane the last week to dry up a little. well see though. How are the back pumps?
E-stane on the last week is'nt going to do much for you...
I had zero back pumps and practically no sides when i ran PP at 2-3 caps a day(the 19.2 mg caps;)) Cycle Assist and 2g grams of taurine a day and you are set:)

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont think Estane would help at only a week. You could add in Topical Formestane the last 2 weeks of it and overlap it into PCT.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
I think either way you will be good.

Diet is a big factor as far as weight gain goes.
I would run the cycle assist on either, and have a real pct set up.
I messed up when I ran a tren compound and lost most of my gains.
Not trying to dis CEL but you should run a after PP or SD.

ALSO!!!!! Listen.

What ever you decide to run stock up now!!!

The end is near!!

JP.

Last edited:
bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
Trust me i am stocked up on M-Drol, EQ, Estane, PPlex, H-Drol and furza. 2 years worth of cycles easily. Thanks for the advice though JP!

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
I think either way you will be good.

Diet is a big factor as far as weight gain goes.
I would run the cycle assist on either, and have a real pct set up.
I messed up when I ran a tren compound and lost most of my gains.
Not trying to dis CEL but you should run a after PP or SD.

JP.
My diet is solid year round, eating as i am typing this in fact, and my PCT is usually very sound, SERM, Nattie Test Booster, Cortisol Control, and AI on hand.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
Should i keep the Phera at 4 weeks? i was thinking 20/30/40/40 if i go 4 weeks

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
CompEdgeLabs, i see you are consistantly reccomending topical formestane, i was wondering out of sheer curiousity, how well it compares to other OTC AIs?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should i keep the Phera at 4 weeks? i was thinking 20/30/40/40 if i go 4 weeks
I normally run 30 straight through, but its personal choice.

CompEdgeLabs, i see you are consistantly reccomending topical formestane, i was wondering out of sheer curiousity, how well it compares to other OTC AIs?
I think that Topical Formestane is the best choice for an on cycle anti-estrogen. It is good for PCT, but I normally do a Form into ATD overlap style PCT.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just giving everyone a heads up that X-Tren, P-Plex, and EQ-Plex are down to 14.95 per bottle at TF until they sell out or quit shipping due to the ban.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
so when are the non-hormone products coming out?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so when are the non-hormone products coming out?
We are hoping during Jan and Feb. Once we get them out, there shouldnt be out of stocks on them, its just getting them finalized the first time around has been rather involved.

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
i know this sounds kind of ignorant, but im not too familiar w/ the original 1A, before my time, it converts to M1T correct? if so are we looking at similar sides that M1T had?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i know this sounds kind of ignorant, but im not too familiar w/ the original 1A, before my time, it converts to M1T correct? if so are we looking at similar sides that M1T had?
Some people say that it converts to M1T, others say it converts to something else.

I know that it will be somewhat wet gains, but hellafied strength gains and good overall mass gains.