CEL Reps! Are things business as usual and if so, How Long?

sarcoplasm

Awards
Will your products continue to be available?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
X-Tren was discontinued some time ago.

It looks like M-Drol and P-Plex will both be discontinued as well.

Decisions could be made to discontinue more products depending on how things go this week.

Past this, we really wont be commenting much until more is known.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
The fda is going to force everyone to purchase real gear soon be ready to go natty or find the good stuff

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, but you are not forced to do anything, and to even entertain the notion that the FDA can be blamed for the shady practices by some companies only shows lack of intelligence with your rationale of reality.
The fda is going to force everyone to purchase real gear soon be ready to go natty or find the good stuff

Motox

Awards
  • Established
hahahahahahahahaha cool bro. :p

Btw sorry for the off topic CEL, good luck and stay protected.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if there is even slightest risk of formestane being pulled please send it to me for safe 'holding' you have my address and info:tragedy:. btw i am glad you are adding more non ph's to your line up, cel is a great company with top notch products. i for one want to see you around for a long time.

akdude

Awards
I was looking into this today, and noticed CEL's website now only has Cycle Assist and PCT Assit listed as products. Nothing else. However, I think thatwhen I looked a few weeks ago they did not have any of the newer products listed.

booorad

Awards
So I should stock up from any websites that still offer H-drol and M-drol. DAMNIT doesn't the govt have more important things to worry about. :swordfight:

sarcoplasm

Awards
So I should stock up from any websites that still offer H-drol and M-drol. DAMNIT doesn't the govt have more important things to worry about. :swordfight:
I would and I did stock up, there are some great deals out there. I got Cel Phera for 18.99 a bottle

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, but you are not forced to do anything, and to even entertain the notion that the FDA can be blamed for the shady practices by some companies only shows lack of intelligence with your rationale of reality.
I swear most guys are ****ing lazy. Bodybuilding comes from hard work, not pills in a bottle. Hell, most guys have run multiple cycles and still weigh 175 or less. Unreal.
I'm sorry for the people this post will piss off.....maybe it will open some eyes.
I don't particularly like this either, but it's not the end of the world. I'll continue to bust my ass in the gym even turning 46 in November

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I swear most guys are ****ing lazy. Bodybuilding comes from hard work, not pills in a bottle. Hell, most guys have run multiple cycles and still weigh 175 or less. Unreal.
I'm sorry for the people this post will piss off.....maybe it will open some eyes.
While I agree that bodybuilding is mostly related to proper training and exercise,supplementation does play a integral role to many people.

It seems like the above sentiment is a bit uncalled for in this thread as it is perfectly okay for people to ask if products that they like and enjoy will still be made or not.

Btw... if you start at 130 lbs like myself and weigh over your stated 175 lbs lean, thats not bad and no one should be criticized for that. I understand your point, but before you insult people in general, its important to note that different people have different starting points.

.... you edited your post, so I am editing mine to commend you on the dedication that you have at your age.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
While I agree that bodybuilding is mostly related to proper training and exercise,supplementation does play a integral role to many people.

It seems like the above sentiment is a bit uncalled for in this thread as it is perfectly okay for people to ask if products that they like and enjoy will still be made or not.

Btw... if you start at 130 lbs like myself and weigh over your stated 175 lbs lean, thats not bad and no one should be criticized for that. I understand your point, but before you insult people in general, its important to note that different people have different starting points.

.... you edited your post, so I am editing mine to commend you on the dedication that you have at your age.
I'm sorry you feel it is uncalled for. I know this hurts CEL's business as it does others. Everyone certainly can ask any question they wish, but most guys feel this is the end of the world. Most youngs guys these days don't really know what hard dedicated training is. Many have never made gains without an oral steroid or PH. And that is what I think is a shame. Now, I do think these substances are a good aid in training just like you state good supplementation is. But training and diet should come first and that is what is not happening these days. Everyone wants muscle now and they think they can get it from a pill and that is just not true. I have taken my fair share of stuff but I still think the main emphasis should be on diet and training, be it at 46 or 26. Now granted, gains comes harder at 46 than 26, but that doesn't mean you should change the way you should eat and train. And congrats on your gains! Just because someone isn't past 175 lbs doesn't mean they haven't accomplished their goals. It was just a reference.
But I do think someone less than 175 has more than enough potential to get to that weight without taking any PH's or steroids.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I will say that dj806 does have a point about bodybuilding and how it is more than popping pills. I do believe that the only limits are those that you bind your mind too. on the other hand one can not deny the limits of genetics and some of these tools when used properly and correctly can help you defy to boundaries of micro and macro biology!! some scientific break throughs will only be used for the power elite who have no rules (i.e. politicians, lawmakers, etc.. . . .) and when the majority utilizes these same tools they are punished 8(. . . sometimes life seems so unfair untill you realize we all have a CHOICE!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry you feel it is uncalled for. I know this hurts CEL's business as it does others. Everyone certainly can ask any question they wish, but most guys feel this is the end of the world. Most youngs guys these days don't really know what hard dedicated training is. Many have never made gains without an oral steroid or PH. And that is what I think is a shame. Now, I do think these substances are a good aid in training just like you state good supplementation is. But training and diet should come first and that is what is not happening these days. Everyone wants muscle now and they think they can get it from a pill and that is just not true. I have taken my fair share of stuff but I still think the main emphasis should be on diet and training, be it at 46 or 26. Now granted, gains comes harder at 46 than 26, but that doesn't mean you should change the way you should eat and train. And congrats on your gains! Just because someone isn't past 175 lbs doesn't mean they haven't accomplished their goals. It was just a reference.
But I do think someone less than 175 has more than enough potential to get to that weight without taking any PH's or steroids.
i don't feel people need alcohol/cigarettes/or big macs, but i don't think the government should have the right to deprive them of these things.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do agree that people need to understand the importance of proper diet and training. We as a company cannot make people train and eat properly, no one can. The people that are going to do that are going to do that, and the people that aren't simply aren't, whether these types of products are available or not.

I didnt take issue with you expressing your opinion on proper diet and supplementation, but I dont feel that is fair to insult people, or to criticize people for asking questions. Certainly, some people rely too heavily on ph's, just as some people rely too heavily on protein shakes versus whole foods (myself included), but either way, they have the right to ask whether products that they like will continue to be made. Hell, if they ban protein blends, I'd be the first person posting if Synthra-6 would still be made lol.

It is certainly not the end of the world from a consumer perspective, but the issue is two fold to many people. From a bodybuilding standpoint, it is about losing products that can help you reach your goals. From a personal standpoint to many people, its about the gov't making more and more rules to dictate personal responsibility and decision making.

While I am well past the 175 mark and will probably never see that weight again if I dont chop a leg off lol, I do think that there are plenty of people out there that have genetic limitations well beneath that mark without extra assistance. For example, I box and train with many amateur MMA athletes and some of the guys in the lower classes are there for reasons - they live the healthy lifestyle and just cant grow. If you train properly and eat over 5k quality calories a day, sure someone could make the argument to eat 10k cals, but come on, thats just not realistic for the average persons budget, schedule, or digestive system. I do not think your post had bad intentions towards people in that position, but they are out there, and should be commended even more for their hard work, not criticized for having genetic/metabolism constraints. (Also in reading your post again before I click the submit button, I'm not saying people that are smaller cant get to that general weight, I'm talking about quality weight).

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i don't feel people need alcohol/cigarettes/or big macs, but i don't think the government should have the right to deprive them of these things.
Thank you. That was one of the points I was trying to point out in my above post. There are many things in life that people dont 'need', but as responsible adults, they dont want the government taking away their decisions. I view that in a way that the gov't would be saying I wasnt smart enough to choose for myself, and as a tax payer, that irritates me just a little. I am a big believer in personal responsibility - grown adults should make themselves informed of their actions, and the consequences thereof, and make their decisions accordingly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. That was one of the points I was trying to point out in my above post. There are many things in life that people dont 'need', but as responsible adults, they dont want the government taking away their decisions. I view that in a way that the gov't would be saying I wasnt smart enough to choose for myself, and as a tax payer, that irritates me just a little. I am a big believer in personal responsibility - grown adults should make themselves informed of their actions, and the consequences thereof, and make their decisions accordingly.
exactly, ph's today. what will they decide is 'best' for us tomorrow. after 8 years in the military defending the american way of life i would hate to see overambitious politicians take away our freedoms. i love this country, i just don't care much for the people running it right now.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
exactly, ph's today. what will they decide is 'best' for us tomorrow. after 8 years in the military defending the american way of life i would hate to see overambitious politicians take away our freedoms. i love this country, i just don't care much for the people running it right now.

Word.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
So there is not yet a decision on whether or not formestane will be continued?

js2sbr

Awards
I do agree that people need to understand the importance of proper diet and training. We as a company cannot make people train and eat properly, no one can. The people that are going to do that are going to do that, and the people that aren't simply aren't, whether these types of products are available or not.

I didnt take issue with you expressing your opinion on proper diet and supplementation, but I dont feel that is fair to insult people, or to criticize people for asking questions. Certainly, some people rely too heavily on ph's, just as some people rely too heavily on protein shakes versus whole foods (myself included), but either way, they have the right to ask whether products that they like will continue to be made. Hell, if they ban protein blends, I'd be the first person posting if Synthra-6 would still be made lol.

It is certainly not the end of the world from a consumer perspective, but the issue is two fold to many people. From a bodybuilding standpoint, it is about losing products that can help you reach your goals. From a personal standpoint to many people, its about the gov't making more and more rules to dictate personal responsibility and decision making.

While I am well past the 175 mark and will probably never see that weight again if I dont chop a leg off lol, I do think that there are plenty of people out there that have genetic limitations well beneath that mark without extra assistance. For example, I box and train with many amateur MMA athletes and some of the guys in the lower classes are there for reasons - they live the healthy lifestyle and just cant grow. If you train properly and eat over 5k quality calories a day, sure someone could make the argument to eat 10k cals, but come on, thats just not realistic for the average persons budget, schedule, or digestive system. I do not think your post had bad intentions towards people in that position, but they are out there, and should be commended even more for their hard work, not criticized for having genetic/metabolism constraints. (Also in reading your post again before I click the submit button, I'm not saying people that are smaller cant get to that general weight, I'm talking about quality weight).
Agree 100% with the portions I placed in bold! My max ceiling with diet and training topped me out at 148lbs (151lbs in the military when I didn't have to spend so much of my own money on food.) Most times I was walking around between 135 - 145 lbs. So when you have messed up genetics like me you need to get assistance to breakthrough. I jumped up to 167lbs through cycle, pct, diet, and training this summer / fall. I am sad to see the ph lines go for companies, but still hopefull they will be around with the remainder of their supplement lines. Cycle assist is a staple and still good use for it if not on a cycle!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As far as i know it will continue to be sold:):)
aint that a bitch. i guess i can take the gun from my head then. fda/dea-:nana::nana::nana::nana:

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So there is not yet a decision on whether or not formestane will be continued?
As far as I know it will continue for now.

Agree 100% with the portions I placed in bold! My max ceiling with diet and training topped me out at 148lbs (151lbs in the military when I didn't have to spend so much of my own money on food.) Most times I was walking around between 135 - 145 lbs. So when you have messed up genetics like me you need to get assistance to breakthrough. I jumped up to 167lbs through cycle, pct, diet, and training this summer / fall. I am sad to see the ph lines go for companies, but still hopefull they will be around with the remainder of their supplement lines. Cycle assist is a staple and still good use for it if not on a cycle!
Congrats on your progress and hopefully it will continue. Even when the ph's are gone, we will do our best to provide products to assist people in every way we can.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established

Again, I did not critisize anyone asking questions. I'm all for that and that was not my intention. If it came off that way, I apoligize. My statement was reflecting upon guys who depend on Ph's to gain size. You can take PH's, but the DIET AND TRAINING still have to be there to gain size. If not they will do you no good. Unfortunately, this industry has proven not to govern itself properly (as in putting out supps that are compliant with current FDA guidelines) and are now having to suffer the consequences. We wanted a quick fix, some supp companies provided that, and now it has come to an end. I'm all for freedom of choice, but it's like speeding. When you speed and endanger other lives, the cops must step in and give you a ticket. When we can no longer control our actions, something has to give.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Again, I did not critisize anyone asking questions. I'm all for that and that was not my intention. If it came off that way, I apoligize. My statement was reflecting upon guys who depend on Ph's to gain size. You can take PH's, but the DIET AND TRAINING still have to be there to gain size. If not they will do you no good. Unfortunately, this industry has proven not to govern itself properly (as in putting out supps that are compliant with current FDA guidelines) and are now having to suffer the consequences. We wanted a quick fix, some supp companies provided that, and now it has come to an end. I'm all for freedom of choice, but it's like speeding. When you speed and endanger other lives, the cops must step in and give you a ticket. When we can no longer control our actions, something has to give.
live long and prosper. the horse you are beating done died.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
I'm turning 49 in a few months. I have not been 200 lbs since I was 21. Training, diet and Genetics are requirements to take you so far. If someone wants to go beyond that its completely up to the individual. This thread is not the place to drop a bomb on how you feel about said " enhancments". Talk here was wishing the folks at CEL the best, as they have always been Honest with the products they provide, unlike others. If you can't make a comment in that direction, don't comment! Good luck with your new products this fall guys!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm turning 49 in a few months. I have not been 200 lbs since I was 21. Training, diet and Genetics are requirements to take you so far. If someone wants to go beyond that its completely up to the individual. This thread is not the place to drop a bomb on how you feel about said " enhancments". Talk here was wishing the folks at CEL the best, as they have always been Honest with the products they provide, unlike others. If you can't make a comment in that direction, don't comment! Good luck with your new products this fall guys!
damn, wish i said that. good post dawg. but please change that damned avi. lol.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Pretty much sums up how I feel about ALOT of people in the world...LOL. Gimme time I'll drop it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much sums up how I feel about ALOT of people in the world...LOL. Gimme time I'll drop it.
49 eh, i just turned 51 last month. it don't get no easier does it ,lol. as if getting older aint bad enough now they take away our 'equalizer'. hopefully cel's new line up will do us right.

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Ha, Funny you should mention that. I was thinking "how am I gonna keep up now". CEL will fill the void I'm sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ha, Funny you should mention that. I was thinking "how am I gonna keep up now". CEL will fill the void I'm sure.
i don't know if even cel can fill a void that deep, but they are the best chance we have. if anyone can, cel can.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Is there any other cel products that will still be available? was p-plex tren m-drol the only ones?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is there any other cel products that will still be available? was p-plex tren m-drol the only ones?
if a person were to try hard enough you could find almost anything. damn, where was the internet in 1970's? can you imagine what that would have been like-that's scary.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I understand that but i was asking about what the damage is so far. I have used cel products for some time now and am 100% happy with the results i get.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I understand that but i was asking about what the damage is so far. I have used cel products for some time now and am 100% happy with the results i get.
To the best of my knowledge, you may still be able to find some products here and there, but we will not be continueing to make anymore ph compounds.

We hope to have a full lineup of non-ph items out in the very near future. I think we will have some things that people will be really excited about. (And before anyone even asks, we will not be elaborating until the products are closer to release, so feel free to let us know what you want, but we wont be confirming what things will be)

reptone

Awards
  • Established
To the best of my knowledge, you may still be able to find some products here and there, but we will not be continueing to make anymore ph compounds.

We hope to have a full lineup of non-ph items out in the very near future. I think we will have some things that people will be really excited about. (And before anyone even asks, we will not be elaborating until the products are closer to release, so feel free to let us know what you want, but we wont be confirming what things will be)
Maybe something to help the body use nutrients better so we can possibly eat LESS food but still get what we need. There was a time in the mid 80`s when there was an anaolouge of aminos in pill form(Alpha Keto Analouges). I had great growth using these and cut back on protein shakes. I gre without all the calories. I would have liked to have seen a DS(before all this crap hit the fan) with a fat burner included in the blend that wouldn`t spike blood pressure. Maybe something growth oriented with a fat burner? Maybe a drink mix with an optimum muscle building blend of protein/carbs/fat/nutrients? Something that would actually replace one or two meals without losing the whole food advantage over a shake.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
x2. I think that would be nice. Im trying to think of what else would be good but im stuck on coloring books...cant think.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

full lineup? you talking about basic stuff like protein/creatine too?

techzero2u

Awards
Im new to this board NOT new to the game...stats 215 lean 7.2%bf..6'1 44 yo, ...benching verrry shy of twice my bodyweight . .....anyways...Ive been a long time member of other boards..and what I see CONTINUALLY over and over and over since bb.com got raided...is WHY do ALLLLLLLL those peeps who continuallly over and over bash PH'S and designer roids as trash and would rather "drink piss from a healthy bovine"...now say "How sad" "Its a shame" "We're gonna miss them" "No more goodies" etc etc etc etc....yada yada yada. People who know me never suspect I have used "designer" legal stuff...everybody assumes I'm always juiced...truth is...last year and a half all Ive used are PH'S and designers......they have been great. I can honestly say I WILL MISS YOU. .....life goes on.....

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
full lineup? you talking about basic stuff like protein/creatine too?
Grrrr..... it just had to be you that asked since I said I wasnt going to elaborate lol :p

JK

I wouldnt say basic stuff as in I dont think that the product formulations will be basic at all. But category wise, they will be for the most part, especially at first. I doubt you will ever see a protein from us though. I would like to see us do a lean gainer at some point, but not a protein.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Grrrr..... it just had to be you that asked since I said I wasnt going to elaborate lol :p

JK

I wouldnt say basic stuff as in I dont think that the product formulations will be basic at all. But category wise, they will be for the most part, especially at first. I doubt you will ever see a protein from us though. I would like to see us do a lean gainer at some point, but not a protein.
sorry, man. just excited what you are going to come up with. you must have been planning this a long time, it took you over 2 years for the form/suppress c-hehe, just kidding. happy as hell this set back isn't going to keep you down long. best of luck, T