Any plans to stop PH production - AnabolicMinds.com

Any plans to stop PH production

  1. Advanced Member
    Random181's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    674
    Rep Power
    409

    Reputation

    Any plans to stop PH production


    As the title says do CEL have any plans to stop PH production with all the heat from the FDA? or will you guys just keep producting until told not to?

  2. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237106

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  3. Board Supporter
    Harland's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    375

    Reputation

    I was actually going to just post this.......

    but i want to know........................

    WILL CEL STILL PRODUCE PRODUCTS SUCH AS: PCT ASSIST, CYCLE ASSIST..........
    •   
       

  4. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237106

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I posted a similar question on a different thread, I dont see why they should stop make other products, it seems only PH's are being looked at by the FDA
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  5. Board Supporter
    Harland's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    375

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    I posted a similar question on a different thread, I dont see why they should stop make other products, it seems only PH's are being looked at by the FDA
    well considering about 83% of their products are hormonal.... would it be a good business decision......
  6. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237106

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    well considering about 83% of their products are hormonal.... would it be a good business decision......
    in that case will need to diversify their product line since it appears they are being forced to stop making PHs

    Its a sad day indeed... and its costing me too much money to stock up
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  7. Board Supporter
    Harland's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    375

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    in that case will need to diversify their product line since it appears they are being forced to stop making PHs

    Its a sad day indeed... and its costing me too much money to stock up
    can i ask you why you are stocking up? why ?
  8. Advanced Member
    Random181's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    674
    Rep Power
    409

    Reputation

    Because it looks like Ph's arent going to be around much longer....personally I can still get M1T so im not to worried XD
  9. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237106

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    can i ask you why you are stocking up? why ?
    I've been reading several threads here on the board about this and the majority consensuses is that a PH ban is imminent and some are predicting that it could happen next week or so, others are saying this could be much worst than the last one and some companies could be prosecuted.
    Anyhow, I want to try some of these before they're completely gone!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  10. Board Supporter
    Harland's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    375

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    I've been reading several threads here on the board about this and the majority consensuses is that a PH ban is imminent and some are predicting that it could happen next week or so, others are saying this could be much worst than the last one and some companies could be prosecuted.
    Anyhow, I want to try some of these before they're completely gone!
    ok i was just trying to figure out why people are so crazy about trying to stock up, like PH/PS are golden or something. i just think its a little weird....
  11. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Why do you seem to care what others do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    ok i was just trying to figure out why people are so crazy about trying to stock up, like PH/PS are golden or something. i just think its a little weird....
  12. Board Supporter
    Harland's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    375

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Why do you seem to care what others do?
    i don't believe i said anything about caring...

    i just wanted try and grasp why so many people are talking about "stocking up"....
  13. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237106

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    ok i was just trying to figure out why people are so crazy about trying to stock up, like PH/PS are golden or something. i just think its a little weird....
    they're not golden right now b/c they're still easily available but if or when this ban takes effect then it will be a different story, I'm their price will go way up and no guarantees you'll be able to find them!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  14. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    If you can buy something that will be going away (forever) you enjoy right now at say $25, in a years time, that same product will be priced well over $100 because of the basic and fundamental aspect of supply and demand. It varies from person to person on what they deem to be of value. If some feel that running a few cycles will help them bust through a deadlock with their fitness level, and/or reach a goal that they have been working very hard at, then I say more power to them.
    I really don’t know what else to tell you. It’s pretty simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    i don't believe i said anything about caring...

    i just wanted try and grasp why so many people are talking about "stocking up"....
  15. Board Supporter
    kjkriston's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Rep Power
    1620

    Reputation

    either way its too late now....nutra is way sold out. Glad I got my sd and epi yesterday
  16. Board Supporter
    Harland's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    375

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    If you can buy something that will be going away (forever) you enjoy right now at say $25, in a years time, that same product will be priced well over $100 because of the basic and fundamental aspect of supply and demand. It varies from person to person on what they deem to be of value. If some feel that running a few cycles will help them bust through a deadlock with their fitness level, and/or reach a goal that they have been working very hard at, then I say more power to them.
    I really donít know what else to tell you. Itís pretty simple.
    oh i understand, people feel like they need to them, like they cant train without them.

    If you take alcohol away from an alcoholic, they would complain and throw a fit (like what is happening here with PH/PS's). If you take alcohol away from someone like my self, that hasn't had a drink in the last 6 months, but could possibly have a beer in certain circumstances, it wouldn't matter at all.

    It just seems to me, that everyone is starting to go into "withdraw" or something....
  17. Senior Member
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    930

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    oh i understand, people feel like they need to them, like they cant train without them.

    If you take alcohol away from an alcoholic, they would complain and throw a fit (like what is happening here with PH/PS's). If you take alcohol away from someone like my self, that hasn't had a drink in the last 6 months, but could possibly have a beer in certain circumstances, it wouldn't matter at all.

    It just seems to me, that everyone is starting to go into "withdraw" or something....
    What I don't understand is why you are in CEL's section which is mostly hormonal, passing judgement.
  18. Advanced Member
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    572

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    oh i understand, people feel like they need to them, like they cant train without them.

    If you take alcohol away from an alcoholic, they would complain and throw a fit (like what is happening here with PH/PS's). If you take alcohol away from someone like my self, that hasn't had a drink in the last 6 months, but could possibly have a beer in certain circumstances, it wouldn't matter at all.

    It just seems to me, that everyone is starting to go into "withdraw" or something....
    Dude it's because they're hormones and if they become illegal they will be illegal to sell. People want to stock up so they still have them for personal use in the future if they do in fact become illegal.
  19. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    Dude it's because they're hormones and if they become illegal they will be illegal to sell. People want to stock up so they still have them for personal use in the future if they do in fact become illegal.
    I bet the underground will start making some of these products
  20. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Get off of your soap-box. Man, you keep on like you don't understand the point when it has clearly been laid out for you several times. No one gives a flip what you think, and most can tell that you're being sarcastic and attacking their character because of their wishes/wants to stock up on PH's. We all can tell that you are at the pinnacle of perfection in your quest without PH's, but we can't be like you.
    You are going from Forum to Forum making the same statements. How many times do people have to tell you their reasons for stocking up? Do you have a learning disability? Seriously, get the f*ck out of here with your holier than thou attitude.
    By the way, the reason I negged you is because you are indirectly being a d*ck to everyone, and I think you are too chicken-sh*t to just come out and say what you really mean. Instead, you ask rhetorical questions over and over in an attempt of grasping someone’s loose thread so you can try to unravel them. But, your constant verbal onslaught and regurgitation stinks like 3 day old diarrhea, so here’s a flush.




    Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    oh i understand, people feel like they need to them, like they cant train without them.

    If you take alcohol away from an alcoholic, they would complain and throw a fit (like what is happening here with PH/PS's). If you take alcohol away from someone like my self, that hasn't had a drink in the last 6 months, but could possibly have a beer in certain circumstances, it wouldn't matter at all.

    It just seems to me, that everyone is starting to go into "withdraw" or something....
  21. Board Supporter
    Harland's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    375

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Get off of your soap-box. Man, you keep on like you don't understand the point when it has clearly been laid out for you several times. No one gives a flip what you think, and most can tell that you're being sarcastic and attacking their character because of their wishes/wants to stock up on PH's. We all can tell that you are at the pinnacle of perfection in your quest without PH's, but we can't be like you.
    You are going from Forum to Forum making the same statements. How many times do people have to tell you their reasons for stocking up? Do you have a learning disability? Seriously, get the f*ck out of here with your holier than though attitude.
    By the way, the reason I negged you is because you are indirectly being a d*ck to everyone, and I think you are too chicken-sh*t to just come out and say what you really mean. Instead, you ask rhetorical questions over and over in an attempt of grasping someoneís loose thread so you can try to unravel them. But, your constant verbal onslaught and regurgitation stinks like 3 day old diarrhea, so hereís a flush.
    Not once did i resort to name calling or cussing, but you seem to have to cuss and name call to get your point across, when i never had a point to get across in the first place. I just wanted to find out why people wanted to stock up, just like everyone else wants to know when to stock up or how to do this or that.

    I apologize for "indirectly" being a ****, because that isn't want i wanted to do.
  22. Board Supporter
    Harland's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    498
    Rep Power
    375

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    What I don't understand is why you are in CEL's section which is mostly hormonal, passing judgement.
    my original post was to find out if CEL was going to still make their non-hormonal products... But somehow i got distracted by the "stocking up", and i took the thread off balance, for that i apologize.
  23. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Here's the thing: I, as well as several other members tried to tell you why they are stocking up in the nicest way possible; however, you could not grasp that path of answer, so I figured I would speak your language. I can see that the point was taken.
    Let's move on, shall we?
    Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    Not once did i resort to name calling or cussing, but you seem to have to cuss and name call to get your point across, when i never had a point to get across in the first place. I just wanted to find out why people wanted to stock up, just like everyone else wants to know when to stock up or how to do this or that.

    I apologize for "indirectly" being a ****, because that isn't want i wanted to do.
  24. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237106

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm glad thats all cleared up.... now let's get back to stocking up our PH arsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  25. Advanced Member
    Random181's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    674
    Rep Power
    409

    Reputation

    no!! this should all just hold on for another month till I get payed again
  26. New Member
    isoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    366
    Rep Power
    266

    Reputation

    Relax and see what is going to happen, things could be much different this time, but remember last year when phera was going to be banned and I think 1,4 ad? I hope nothing happens, and I hope the industry keeps some of the advertising a little more discreet (if it would even help), but before people go too nuts, just wait and see.
  27. New Member
    kch198622's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    80

    Reputation

    no doubt I ordered 7 bottles of tren last week because its actually on the ban list but now I'm thinking since their target might be a little wider then just the ones they listed I should probably snag some p-plex and h-drol as well
  28. Board Sponsor
    CompEdgeLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,147
    Rep Power
    660

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    As the title says do CEL have any plans to stop PH production with all the heat from the FDA? or will you guys just keep producting until told not to?
    We really dont have an official stance at this time. We, like everyone else are just trying to see where things are going.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    I was actually going to just post this.......

    but i want to know........................

    WILL CEL STILL PRODUCE PRODUCTS SUCH AS: PCT ASSIST, CYCLE ASSIST..........
    Yes, we would continue to produce all the non-hormonal products even if we did quit the ph's.

    We have been gearing all year to have a full non-hormonal lineup out by the end of Sept. It looks like it will be delayed by about a month, but we do have a full non-hormonal lineup coming out.
  29. Advanced Member
    Random181's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    674
    Rep Power
    409

    Reputation

    Have you guys ever considered moving to the Uk to produce some of these hormones? seriously nothing is illegal in europe and you could ship products back to america...
  30. Board Sponsor
    CompEdgeLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,147
    Rep Power
    660

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    Have you guys ever considered moving to the Uk to produce some of these hormones? seriously nothing is illegal in europe and you could ship products back to america...
    These products already technically arent legal in europe. The laws on them just arent enforced. And they are also almost impossible to have made over there.
  31. Advanced Member
    Random181's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    674
    Rep Power
    409

    Reputation

    Sorry to sound stupid but in what way is it harder to produce pro hormones in europe?

    edit: seriously check the laws in UK...it could be worth it for you guys M1T and all the old **** is still legal over here....
  32. Board Sponsor
    CompEdgeLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,147
    Rep Power
    660

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    Sorry to sound stupid but in what way is it harder to produce pro hormones in europe?

    edit: seriously check the laws in UK...it could be worth it for you guys M1T and all the old **** is still legal over here....
    The products themselves arent technically legal, but arent technically illegal either.

    The reason that it is harder to produce them there is that there arent as many contract manufacturing facilities, and you are thousands of miles from them, so if they screw you out of money, there is alot less recourse.
  33. New Member
    alkaline1968's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    88

    Reputation

    Get off of your soap-box. Man, you keep on like you don't understand the point when it has clearly been laid out for you several times. No one gives a flip what you think, and most can tell that you're being sarcastic and attacking their character because of their wishes/wants to stock up on PH's. We all can tell that you are at the pinnacle of perfection in your quest without PH's, but we can't be like you.
    You are going from Forum to Forum making the same statements. How many times do people have to tell you their reasons for stocking up? Do you have a learning disability? Seriously, get the f*ck out of here with your holier than thou attitude.
    By the way, the reason I negged you is because you are indirectly being a d*ck to everyone, and I think you are too chicken-sh*t to just come out and say what you really mean. Instead, you ask rhetorical questions over and over in an attempt of grasping someone’s loose thread so you can try to unravel them. But, your constant verbal onslaught and regurgitation stinks like 3 day old diarrhea, so here’s a flush.
    Haha well said my man...
  34. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237106

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CompEdgeLabs View Post
    We really dont have an official stance at this time. We, like everyone else are just trying to see where things are going.



    Yes, we would continue to produce all the non-hormonal products even if we did quit the ph's.

    We have been gearing all year to have a full non-hormonal lineup out by the end of Sept. It looks like it will be delayed by about a month, but we do have a full non-hormonal lineup coming out.
    I'm glad to hear this since you guys put out high quality products, its good to see you guys are diversifying from PH's, I presume you guys will roll out pre-workout product but what else you might have in store for us? inquiring minds want to know
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  35. Board Sponsor
    CompEdgeLabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,147
    Rep Power
    660

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    I'm glad to hear this since you guys put out high quality products, its good to see you guys are diversifying from PH's, I presume you guys will roll out pre-workout product but what else you might have in store for us? inquiring minds want to know
    We really arent able to say too much right now, except that there will be multiple products that should cover the basics that most people use on a regular basis.
  36. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Random181 View Post
    ...seriously nothing is illegal in europe and you could ship products back to america...
    What? Try importing these hormonal products directly into Germany from the US!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.
  37. Advanced Member
    Random181's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    674
    Rep Power
    409

    Reputation

    LOL, sorry mate... you guys should move UK...the laws on steroids are well...well lets just say my mate who got caught dealing got nothing more than a police caution...thats about the extent to which our cops give one...

    edit: I understand celc, thanks for explaining
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Production of Testosterone
    By BigDro in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 06:56 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 03:56 AM
  3. sex and testosterone production
    By xarmyguy26 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2003, 10:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in