Formestane - Estrogen Control Agent - Topical

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Estrogen Control Agent
3 grams Formestane per Bottle

Formestane is an advanced estrogen control agent. It can be used as a stand alone, or as part of on cycle or post cycle therapy (PCT) estrogen control regimens. Formestane’s topical absorption matrix is designed to improve bioavailability for maximum results.

Formestane, also called 4-hydroxyandrostenedione, is known as a ‘suicide inhibitor’ of the aromatase enzyme. It reduces excess estrogen in the body by blocking the production of it from the androgenic precursors.

Formestane is thought to have an estimated half life of 12 hours, so dosage is generally divided into twice daily dosing.

Formestane is non-suppressive unlike ph products, and can be used to not only help combat estrogen, but also to help boost testosterone levels. Typical results include lean muscle and strength gains, fat loss, and increased libido.

Stand Alone Cycles:
Week 1: 200 mg per day; 100 mg (4 squirts) twice per day
Week 2: 200 mg per day; 100 mg (4 squirts) twice per day
Week 3: 200 mg per day; 100 mg (4 squirts) twice per day
Week 4: 100 mg per day; 50 mg (2 squirts) twice per day

Notes:
- First time users may want to start out at 2 squirts twice per day to assess tolerance.
- The above is just a guideline. Individual dosage can be adjusting according to individual needs.
- Stacks very well with PCT Assist for improved, synergistic results.

PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) use:
Formestane would generally be started on Day 1 of PCT.
Week 1: 200 mg per day; 100 mg (4 squirts) twice per day
Week 2: 200 mg per day; 100 mg (4 squirts) twice per day
Week 3: 100 mg per day; 50 mg (2 squirts) twice per day
Week 4: 100 mg per day; 50 mg (2 squirts) twice per day

Notes:
- This is a general guideline. Individual dosage may vary according to cycle and cycle length.
- Stacks very well with PCT Assist and/or Suppress-C for Post Cycle Therapy use.

Formestane is commonly stacked with the following:
M-Drol, P-Plex, X-Tren, P-Mag, M1,4ADD, or EQ-Plex.

On Cycle Use:
Week 1: 50 to 100 mg per day; 50 mg (2 squirts) 1 to 2 times daily
Week 2: 50 to 100 mg per day; 50 mg (2 squirts) 1 to 2 times daily
Week 3: 50 to 100 mg per day; 50 mg (2 squirts) 1 to 2 times daily
Week 4: 25 to 50 mg per day; 25 mg (1 squirt) 1 to 2 times daily

Notes:
- Formestane is generally used on cycle to: help increase cycle effectiveness, help suppress estrogen, help prevent prolactin issues, and help improve libido.
- Week 4 should be half of week 3 dosing in order to taper off.
- Using Formestane on cycle generally leads to leaner, drier gains. For those looking for more mass with wetter gains, lower Formestane dosing may be advisable.

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 4 squirts (4 ml)
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
Formestane (4-hydroxyandrostenedione) – 100 mg

Other Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Octyl Salicylate, Triglyceride Complex, Water, d-Limonene, Carbomer.

Directions:
Apply 4 ml (4 squirts) to the skin 1 to 2 times daily, preferably spaced 8 to 12 hours apart.

For topical use, apply gel onto clean, dry skin and rub in thoroughly. Apply evenly on the inside of the thighs or the inside of the upper arms. Best is used after bathing and drying. Allow 1 to 5 minutes to dry.

Shake well before each application.

Do not use continuously for more than 4 weeks.

Warnings:
Keep away from children. Do not ingest orally. Keep away from spark or flame. Consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Not intended for females or anyone under 21 years of age. Do not take this product if you have prostate problems of any type. Avoid skin contact with children after administration.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
will this product have the gritty feeling that EForm once had?

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There was an issue with the final print copy on the labels for the first batch. Due to the dimensions being transposed, the labels are basically sideways on the bottles rather than up and down. Rather than referring to them as looking stupid, which they do, we prefer to think of them as looking 'hardcore'. :D

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
thank you for your honesty

in the past most pumps clogged up after a few applications I am looking fwd to seeing how CELs holds up :D

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now - I know that our write up needs work, so I want some input on the following things for write up purposes. Kind of a fill in the blank type thing.

We would like more information to expand our write up on the dosages that people have used and would commonly recomend for on cycle use, PCT use, and also on which compounds that WE make that would be recomended to use or not to use Formestane with.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, I did want to state that these products should be available at most of our retailers in around 2 to 3 weeks we are hoping. We had a pre-shipment from the manufacturer that was a small percentage of the finished batch and it got bought up almost immediately, so thats why it is not available everywhere yet.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Now - I know that our write up needs work, so I want some input on the following things for write up purposes. Kind of a fill in the blank type thing.

We would like more information to expand our write up on the dosages that people have used and would commonly recommend for on cycle use, PCT use, and also on which compounds that WE make that would be recommended to use or not to use Formestane with.
the dosages I would have to look back at was like 3 5 pumps 2 times a day

as far as what people would and would not want to use them with would be up to them lol . I personally would only use it on cycle but thats just me. or even as a stand alone.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
it only happened to me at the tail end of mine :(

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If it's properly in solution , there should be no grit. Mixed up my own PP carrier & bulk formestane, and no grits at all. If someone at CEL with a beta could do an application, it would be easy to tell.
I dont actually know what I'm comparing it to.

I can assure that the production of the product was handled properly.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
price range??? keep them products coming CEL!
29.95 is the first price this has been listed at online. So I expect you will see it between 29.95 and 34.95 each.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These look like really promising products. The first thing that comes to mind is that TheBigT should get to test this stack. He was very involved in threads for BOTH of the new products when we discussed these on Supplement Boards about a year or 2 ago. If BigT gives these the thumbsup, I'd buy my own without hesitation.

As far as the formestane write up goes, you could mention DHT control, increased IGF, and the thing that makes transdermal formestane stand out to most users, drastically enhanced libido and male performance in the bedroom.

Concerning possible stacks, in my experience formestane stacks really well with Hdrol for a cut or recomp. It also keeps the gains less sloppy with PPlex during a bulk.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
brian, i have a bottle of e-form in front of me and this is identical with the exception of propylene glycol in e-form. thank you very much for bringing back my all time favorite supplement. i would be honored to try this out for you. for those of you who have thought about td formestane but didn't want the hassle, this is the real deal. btw e-form recommended doses are 4-6 sprays 1 to 2 times daily. woohoo a reliable td formestane is once again available.:fest06:

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
These look like really promising products. The first thing that comes to mind is that TheBigT should get to test this stack. He was very involved in threads for BOTH of the new products when we discussed these on Supplement Boards about a year or 2 ago. If BigT gives these the thumbsup, I'd buy my own without hesitation.

As far as the formestane write up goes, you could mention DHT control, increased IGF, and the thing that makes transdermal formestane stand out to most users, drastically enhanced libido and male performance in the bedroom.

Concerning possible stacks, in my experience formestane stacks really well with Hdrol for a cut or recomp. It also keeps the gains less sloppy with PPlex during a bulk.
Thanks for the contribution. The write up is a work in progress and hopefully can touch it up over the weekend.

I will definately let BigT run a cycle of this, and you are welcome to as well if you'd like. If interested, let me know.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
brian, i have a bottle of e-form in front of me and this is identical with the exception of propylene glycol in e-form. thank you very much for bringing back my all time favorite supplement. i would be honored to try this out for you. for those of you who have thought about td formestane but didn't want the hassle, this is the real deal. btw e-form recommended doses are 4-6 sprays 1 to 2 times daily. woohoo a reliable td formestane is once again available.:fest06:
Thanks for the positive words, and any ideas for the write up are greatly appreciated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
unlike many readily available anti-estrogen supplements formestane was actually a first generation breast cancer treatment drug. i have used formestane both orally and td, imo td is by far the best. i have used td form solo, stacked with ph's, and with test boosters. many ph's are progesteron based and using td form on cycle has worked out very well for many users myself included, for example phera is a ph that on cycle td form works well with. i have included td form in pct often with good results, but some like celc and dr.d recommend td form on cycle and a different ai for pct. ok- here are some reported benefits from formestane stolen from arthur l. rea. formestane increases libido and boosts igf-1 secretion. upregulates hpta, decreases shbg, inhibits dht formation and activity. decreases prostate concerns like bph. and heres the real kicker-continues to increase hpta function above natural levels-even after 22 weeks of continuous administration. 2-6 sprays 1-2 times daily.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I just bought some Transdermal Form by CEL... I wish Nutra carried it already but I couldn't pass it up when I saw it elsewhere...

I'll be logging it as part of my next PH cycle. Good job CEL! Can't wait to try it out!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
wow... awesome! I want some haha.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just bought some Transdermal Form by CEL... I wish Nutra carried it already but I couldn't pass it up when I saw it elsewhere...

I'll be logging it as part of my next PH cycle. Good job CEL! Can't wait to try it out!
I look forward to hearing your feedback. If you remember, either send me a link or post it in here if you dont mind.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also support thebigT running this. Nice work, CEL. :)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for thebigt gettin his form on. And yes CEL, good job bringing a finished product to market.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks john and matt, i have already boarded this train and am ready to get my form on. while i respect other companies efforts to improve on oral formestane, i salute cel for bringing back the king of formestane-transdermal. believe me when i say if you haven't tried td form you are really missing something good.

UKStrength

Will it matter if this is used with another transdermal? e.g. CEL's cortisol suppressant?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will it matter if this is used with another transdermal? e.g. CEL's cortisol suppressant?
if i were to use both i would use form at 2 sprays 2xday on chest and the cortisol suppressant on legs and stomach at 4 sprays 2xday. jmo though, but that is a good place to start.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
here are a couple of names i thought up. 'trans-form. or 't-form'. btw cel's td form has a pump similar to pp's, not a sprayer like e-form had. also no grit, it is more thicker like a lotion and seems to be much milder on skin. as for effects, well i am on day 2 and so far i have noticed all the expected reactions that i would have expected from e-form. so imo what we have here is e-form with an improved pump which i cannot see clogging, and a smoother lotion like carrier that seems to be milder on skin. congratulations cel, you have not only managed to clone e-form but have actually improved upon it. i am very happy with this product.:cheers:

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
is this stuff recommended during cycle or pct? what weeks?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you are interested in using td formestane look at neoborn's formestane/e-form thread in the article section. this is identical in results to e-form with a better pump and milder lotion.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i looked at it, and it mentions nothing about pct

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i looked at it, and it mentions nothing about pct
it is a ai, so it can definitely be used in pct. if you are running a progesteron based ph i recommend using formestane on cycle-imo keeping estrogen low while on cycle will go a long ways to prevent prolactin issues. but if you want to use as pct then 4 pumps 2xday and tapering down to 2 pumps 2xday would be good.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It can be used on cycle , as a bridge into pct or in pct

it is a ai, so it can definitely be used in pct. if you are running a progesteron based ph i recommend using formestane on cycle-imo keeping estrogen low while on cycle will go a long ways to prevent prolactin issues. but if you want to use as pct then 4 pumps 2xday and tapering down to 2 pumps 2xday would be good.
Agree i used it on weeks 5/6 of Trenadrol/hdrol cycle and about a week into pct

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
since is a suicide inhibitor, can it be ran along side tamoxifen citriate?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
Yes it could inversely ( that would be good for a Mdrol cycle)
thats what im thinking. reason i ask is b/c i had a bad rebound last mdrol and tamoxifen was not enough. i wasnt sure if i should run this along side tamoxifen then follow by using pct assist the following weeks or vice versa.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
what about using this as a PCT for your new promagnon

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it would go great for PCt with P-Mag. Start it at the last week of the cycle and continue ramping up through pct and you'll be set for a killer time after cycle.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
here are a couple of names i thought up. 'trans-form. or 't-form'. btw cel's td form has a pump similar to pp's, not a sprayer like e-form had. also no grit, it is more thicker like a lotion and seems to be much milder on skin. as for effects, well i am on day 2 and so far i have noticed all the expected reactions that i would have expected from e-form. so imo what we have here is e-form with an improved pump which i cannot see clogging, and a smoother lotion like carrier that seems to be milder on skin. congratulations cel, you have not only managed to clone e-form but have actually improved upon it. i am very happy with this product.:cheers:
T, you got a log going for this??? If so, care to link us to it?? I would love to follow your progress with the new prod.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. We will likely keep the name as it is just for simplicity's sake.

Glad to see your observations as far as the comparison because I never used E-Form so it was hard for me to directly say.

CrzyHrse

CrzyHrse

Awards
When is this going to be available? I'm going to need some very soon to use coming off some nolvadex. Please tell me it's soon...

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When is this going to be available? I'm going to need some very soon to use coming off some nolvadex. Please tell me it's soon...
It is available at a couple places now. The first pre-shipment batch sold out quick. The complete batch should be in in a couple weeks and then it should be available on a more widespread level.

CrzyHrse

CrzyHrse

Awards
It is available at a couple places now. The first pre-shipment batch sold out quick. The complete batch should be in in a couple weeks and then it should be available on a more widespread level.
I found some... Thanks