My First PH (H Drol) Cycle

ShaneHarper

Awards
I just started my first PH cycle. After reading a bunch of reviews I decided to go with H Drol. I started the cycle Saturday. I dont know if its the H Drol or if its just mental but I seem to feel stronger in the gym already. I will post a pic as soon as I see a difference.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
you have everything lined up properly? Whats your cycle lay out?

ShaneHarper

Awards
you have everything lined up properly? Whats your cycle lay out?
50/50/50/50 9 am and then at 5 pm
Multivitamin
flax seed oil
ginger root
green tea
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Fish oil
Arimatest (natural test booster and AI)
Milk Thistle
NO Xplod - pre workout

Anything missing? I would appreciate any advice.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my third week of H-drol now. I'm doing 6 weeks though at 50/75/75/75/75/75. I didnt really notice any gains until the beginning of the 3rd week, but they're coming steady now. I'd recommend Hawthorne Berry at least for BP. I'm not sure if you need Arimatest on cycle though. If you just get some cycle assist it's a lot easier and simpler, at least in my opinion.

ShaneHarper

Awards
I havent notice any problems with bp yet. If I do I will definatly get some HB(thanks for the heads up). I didnt think I needed the arimatest but I had it so decided what the heck. Is a 4 week cycle of h drol good enough to see good results? Or should I order another bottle?

ShaneHarper

Awards
Im going to stick with a 4 week cycle then. I will up the dose and length next time around.

SacTownRob

Awards
I ran HDrol also for my first cycle for 4 weeks at 50mg thru out. Really enjoyed it and i honestly believe that you will too ! My only regret was not upping the dose to 75 at week 2. Next time I will !!

ShaneHarper

Awards
Is it that much of a difference? I dont have a prob buying another bottle. Tomorrow starts week two. Should I up the dose to 75 and go 50/75/75/75/75?

SacTownRob

Awards
Well for your weight, I would recommend it and as you will see there are others such as Nickrut that will recommend this but at 5-6 weeks. I wouldnt have a problems running it at 75mg for 6 weeks.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Arimatest (natural test booster and AI)

NO Xplod - pre workout
No need for that t-booster, your already taking steroids.

be careful with that No-xplode, it can jack your BP up.

Definitly bump it up too at least 75mgs for 6 wks, 50mgs really isnt worth it, on its own.

ShaneHarper

Awards
Ok today starts the 2nd week of my cycle Im going to up the dose to 75 and run it for five more. 50/75/75/75/75/75. I stopped taking the test booster and Im going to watch the NO Xplod if I feel any probs with my bp I will drop it also. Thanks for the info guys. If you have any more advice just let me know. I will post a before and after pic next saturday that will be the start of week three.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Ok today starts the 2nd week of my cycle Im going to up the dose to 75 and run it for five more. 50/75/75/75/75/75. I stopped taking the test booster and Im going to watch the NO Xplod if I feel any probs with my bp I will drop it also. Thanks for the info guys. If you have any more advice just let me know. I will post a before and after pic next saturday that will be the start of week three.

Looks good man. everyone seems to love 75 mg...

ShaneHarper

Awards
Thanks for the feedback on the serm. After some reading I have decided Im going to use Reversitol and pct assist for pct. What do you guys think?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i seriously doubt you'll need one........
x2

nolva/clomid are the most popular ones though. (probably a 95-99% chance you won't need one tho)
So you 2 company reps are recomending that he extend his cycle to 6wks, but not take the precaution of picking up a SERM....why?

And where do you get this 95-99% certainty that he wont need one? Is it based off of blood work you guys have done before and after a 6wk, 75mg cycle of h-drol, where the subject used an OTC PCT and fully recovered? Because if its not, thats irresponsible to dissuad a person from proven recovery methods, with no basis for your recomendation.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you 2 company reps are recomending that he extend his cycle to 6wks, but not take the precaution of picking up a SERM....why?

And where do you get this 95-99% certainty that he wont need one? Is it based off of blood work you guys have done before and after a 6wk, 75mg cycle of h-drol, where the subject used an OTC PCT and fully recovered? Because if its not, thats irresponsible to dissuad a person from proven recovery methods, with no basis for your recomendation.

I NEVER ever recommend something that i have not done myself or truly believe in. 5 or 6 weeks is not going to be that much more as long as u dont go crazy on the doses---that is where problems can arise and that is why i ALWAYS try to talk people out of going to 100mgs.
Ive done Hdrol at 50-75mgs w/ Trenadrol at 60-90 for 6 weeks and fully recovered w/ Inhibit E/ Hypertest/Paravol and Reduce XT

nickrut

Awards
  • Established

So you feel it'd be more responsible for me to recommend a compound which is illegal to be bought for consumption by humans unless he has a script, which could not be 100% pure (due to it either being through a research company or a shady pharmacy online) for a cycle that will more than likely not require it? The sides of SERMs can be worst than the sides of hdrol for most users as well.

As far as the % number...I've yet to see someone not recover from hdrol with an OTC PCT, and I've read tons and tons of logs/feedback. I don't mind him having one on hand, and as long as he trusts his source then its always good to have one, but to use it for this cycle would most likely be overkill.

ShaneHarper

Awards
Thanks everyone for all the suggestions. After reading a bunch of posts I dont believe I will need a serm but I am going to be looking for one to buy just to have on hand and for future cycles. I am planning on running a m drol cycle later this year and I heard I should run a serm after. Is this true CEL guys?

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
That's some really noticeable progress for one week man. Keep it up!

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Check out sustain alpha for pct.

Or a real serm since you upped the dosage/length.

GL

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Ive done Hdrol at 50-75mgs w/ Trenadrol at 60-90 for 6 weeks and fully recovered w/ Inhibit E/ Hypertest/Paravol and Reduce XT
So you have copies of blood work to post?

As far as the % number...I've yet to see someone not recover from hdrol with an OTC PCT
Same question, or are these all guys that didnt "feel" shutdown so they didnt think they needed to use nolva/clomid.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
very true, just because you dont feel shutdown doesnt mean you are not.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you have copies of blood work to post?

Same question, or are these all guys that didnt "feel" shutdown so they didnt think they needed to use nolva/clomid.
Actually i do and i already posted them on another site about 2 years ago...and there is also results from other people HDROL cycle w/ various OTC PCT

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Actually i do and i already posted them on another site about 2 years ago...and there is also results from other people HDROL cycle w/ various OTC PCT
Finally someone who did bloodwork before and after a cycle to confirm that OTC PCT's work.

Link?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Finally someone who did bloodwork before and after a cycle to confirm that OTC PCT's work.

Link?

Sorry broseph I don't keep track of people's blood work. I've seen quite a bit though, search around yourself.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Sorry broseph I don't keep track of people's blood work. I've seen quite a bit though, search around yourself.
I'll just wait for MW1 to post his, one solid example is enough to satisfy my inquiry. I would never personally use just an OTC PCT, but it would be interesting to see the results, and it may be something to include in a normal PCT.

ShaneHarper

Awards
In regards to progess Im seeing alot of strength increase(plus 10 lbs). Today I worked out bi's and tri's and felt like I could throw the weights through the roof. Someone mentioned that I should watch my bp when taking the h drol plus no xplod but i still havent noticed any difference. I will post another pic at the end of this week. I have to say this stuff is amazing not even two weeks in and already seeing differences(even if it is mental but the pics show otherwise)

SacTownRob

Awards
Glad to hear Shane !! keep up the hard work and in the end you will be glad !! Dont forget to post the pics ok

super F Bomb

Awards
i would throw out the no xplode and save it for PCT. the pump and energy alone from h-drol is enough.

newman897

newman897

Awards
ya dude nice pics ya can definitely see a difference think ya just made up my mind on my next cycle was trying to decide m-drol or h-drol.

newman897

newman897

Awards
keep the pics coming man i think i might run my cycle just as you are looks like your getting nice results.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
f'n awesome results so far, huge improvements. keep it up!

SacTownRob

Awards
Very nice gains !! Lookin way better than when you began! Keep it up buddy, your doing real good.

ShaneHarper

Awards
Tomorrow is the end of week three. Will post another pic then.

SacTownRob

Awards
i think that you will experience the most gains from this point on. Keep hittin those weights hard fellow gym brother !!

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Did you happen to find a copy of your blood work, or a link to the site you posted it on?

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Great progress mate!! Keep the pictures coming. I hope you make the most of your cycle. Really looking forward to running h-drol sometime hopefully around summer time myself, very very excited about doing my first cycle.

Subbed.

morbo

Awards
Nice results. I am thinking of runnig a cycle as well. I am gathering all my stuff at the moment, but keep us posted. Keep it up.