Introducing CEL's PCT ASSIST!!!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT Assist

Natural Testosterone Support Solution Ideal for PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) or Natural Testosterone Enhancement Regimens

PCT Assist is designed to help increase natural testosterone levels during the period of Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) or as part of a natural testosterone enhancement regimen.

Summary of Benefits: - Optimize Natural Testosterone* - Improved Estrogen Management* - Improves Libido* - Help Preserve Muscle Gains* - Improved Strength, Recovery, & Lean Muscle* - Ideal for PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) or Natural Testosterone Enhancement Regimens

Why Choose PCT Assist? PCT Assist contains precise ratios of active ingredients at proper dosages and correct standardizations in order to help optimize natural testosterone levels along with helping to control estrogen. There are no filler ingredients; every active in PCT Assist is specifically dosed to help you maximize your results.

PCT Assist's cost effective formula can help save you money by eliminating the need to have to purchase numerous stand alone products to get the proper amounts of actives included in the PCT Assist formula.

Cost Effective + Adequately Dosed + Standardized Potencies = Natural Testosterone Support Solution

Examining the Ingredients: Trans Resveratrol (50%) Trans Resveratrol is a natural compound that is found in the skin of red grapes. It has a number of overall health benefits due to its antioxidant properties and is well know for its cardiovascular benefits, but the primary reason for its inclusion in PCT Assist is for its potential to help control estrogen and maximize natural testosterone levels.

Trans Resveratrol works at the receptor level to block estrogen receptors. The benefit there is two fold as it helps eradicate estrogen while also helping to boost natural testosterone production. It is a unique compound in that it has the capability of modulating estrogen receptors as well as controlling aromatase.

Quercitin (95%) Quercitin is included in PCT Assist because it is a natural inhibitor of estrone sulfase. The benefit there is two fold as by helping to inhibit estrone sulfase, it helps with the absorption of resveratrol and icariin and also enhances the anti-estrogenic activity of the product.

In addition to the primary reasons for the inclusion of quercitin in PCT Assist, quercitin also has a variety of other overall health benefits. It is a flavonol that exhibits potent antioxidant effects and has anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine properties.

Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) is a naturally occurring phytochemical found such vegetables as broccoli and cabbage. It is included in PCT Assist due to its effect on modulating estrogen metabolism. I3C is thought to help increase beneficial estrogen metabolites while decreasing the æbad' estrone metabolites.

Icariin (60%) (Horny Goat Weed) Icariin is derived from Horny Goat Weed. There are numerous standardizations available, but for the purpose of inclusion in PCT Assist, we selected the ultra potent 60% extract.

Icariin is thought to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as help improve sex drive, making it an excellent addition during the post cycle therapy period. In addition, it is thought that two of the metabolites of icariin may be potent estrogen receptor antagonists, making it even more synergistic with resveratrol.

Coleus Forskohlii (10% Forskolin) Coleus Forskohlii is included in PCT Assist to help signal optimal testosterone levels and help improve body composition.

Piperine (95%) Piperine is included in the PCT Assist formula due to its ability to enhance absorption of nutrients and phytochemicals in the intestines. It is also thought to inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, which is an enzyme that degrades resveratrol.

Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 2 capsules

Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

Trans Resveratrol (50%) - 600 mg

Quercitin (95%) - 600mg

Indole 3 Carbinol - 175 mg

Horny Goat Weed (standardized fro 60% Icariin) - 150 mg

Coleus Forskohlii (10% Forskolin) - 100 mg

Piperine (95%) - 20 mg

Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules twice daily spaced out 8 to 12 hours apart, preferably with meals. Do not use for more than 6 to 8 weeks without at least a 4 week break between cycles.

Warnings: Keep out reach of children. Not for use by individuals under 18 years of age. Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplement.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
This looks sweet!! and not just for PCT....especially if one was to add some more Resv of their own. Giggidee

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait to try this along with the M14add

:bruce1::djparty:

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
holy crap. bad ass! when is it gonna come out?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey,the ingredients profile looks very nice!!!
How have you put together a so great formulation?
Hell,unfortunately I just don't like its name....:icon_lol:
People don't even try to understand,this is just for MW1...

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL.....it was actually very easy ...like it fell outa the sky.

Several sites have it for sale now.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
lol round 2 ? :bruce1:

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a joke after the storm...
Yea every board ive been to today TheHuge has been there..kinda like stalking me :jaw:

We do have a thread here for new product ideas and would love to here your suggestions ....or new formulations you are working on:whip:

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
you said some sites already have it for sale. could you list some or pm me? OR do you know when anabolicminds/nutraplanet will be selling it?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i need to place an order within the next two weeks and i would really really like to have this product with my next cycle. whats a rough time frame we can see it available? before christmas? after?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i need to place an order within the next two weeks and i would really really like to have this product with my next cycle. whats a rough time frame we can see it available? before christmas? after?
Np is supposed to have it very soon (within the next 2 weeks i believe but i can double check). There are a couple that have it now

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
this is easily 2x better than PCS/stoked. beats it in every way HANDS DOWN! =) i bought my PCT assist early this morning.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
only found one site with the product... but is it going to be about $40 at most retailers?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Assist is bomb. This looks bomb. Wish I could have incorporated in my upcoming pct.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
only found one site with the product... but is it going to be about $40 at most retailers?
Im really not sure,thats up to each retailer. I would think that some may have it cheaper --just as some sites ask$26 for CA and another has it for 19.99

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Im really not sure,thats up to each retailer. I would think that some may have it cheaper --just as some sites ask$26 for CA and another has it for 19.99
gonna have to get me sum

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anywhere selling Cycle Assist for 19.99 has it mispriced bc they are paying more for it that than. So might want to jump on that deal.

CompEdgeLabs

CompEdgeLabs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you said some sites already have it for sale. could you list some or pm me? OR do you know when anabolicminds/nutraplanet will be selling it?
It has already been shipped to Nutra and should be available as soon as they get it up on their site.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
When I first started using cycle assist the smell made me gag. Now I look forward to opening up the bottle and taking a big whiff.