Mdrol Cycle

ecko223

ecko223

Awards
Hey guys,

Heres the deal. Im going to start CEL Mdrol cycle. Ill be doing the 10/10/20 or a 10/20/20 (depends how I feel with sides,etc).

Just before I start, i'd like to get your opinion on what else I should be taking before/during/after my cycle. This is what I have laid out so far:

CEL Mdrol - 2 bottles(90cap each)

Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10 - 600mg and 30mg, 120 pills

Saw Palmetto - 160 mg, 1 bottle

Milk Thistle - 150 mg, 60 pills (about half full)

Tamoxifen Citrate(nolva)- 2 bottles.

What else should I stack up on, or should this be substantial enough?

For pct I was looking to run nolva at 40/40/20/20 along with some sort of test booster / maybe Rebound.

What are your takes on Rebound, is it necessary?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Heres the deal. Im going to start CEL Mdrol cycle. Ill be doing the 10/10/20 or a 10/20/20 (depends how I feel with sides,etc).

Just before I start, i'd like to get your opinion on what else I should be taking before/during/after my cycle. This is what I have laid out so far:

For pct I was looking to run nolva at 40/40/20/20 along with some sort of test booster / maybe Rebound.

Well thought out:clap2:

Lean extreme wouldn't hurt either(FOR pct)...I WOULD SAY FORGO THE REBOUND AND RUN A TEST BOOTER LIKE DESIEL TEST HARDCORE.

Most will say that your Nolva dosage is a little on the High side....however I personally don't agree with a 20,20,10,10 dosage either. I would say either 30,20,20,10 or 20,20,20,20 would safice.... because you are running a 4 week cycle but you are not going over 20 mgs.(which is good)

Check out my poll thread "ideal nolva dosage for m-drol" in the PCT section:thumbsup:

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
Hey guys,

Sweet man, Im about to run something similar. Im only 18 though so im thinking ill try 10/10/10.

Ive got...

CEL M-Drol - 90 pills, 10/10/10 3on, 3off.

Milk Thistle - 175mg, 100 pills.

Hawthorne Berries - 565mg, 100 pills.

Potassium - 99mg, 100 pills.

Saw Palmetto - 160 mg, 100 pills.

Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg, 100 pills.

Mega Mens - 2-a-day, 90 pills.

PCT- Novedex XT/aPCT/Tribulus.

ecko223

ecko223

Awards
Before you go at it, dont use Nolvedex xt. It is nothing close to NOLVADEX.

Nolvedex Xt is just a natural tbooster, weak immitation stuff.

The NOLVADEX is the real deal for blocking estrogen + Gyno

Nolvadex is essential to every heavy cycle

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well thought out:clap2:

Lean extreme wouldn't hurt either(FOR pct)...I WOULD SAY FORGO THE REBOUND AND RUN A TEST BOOTER LIKE DESIEL TEST HARDCORE.

Most will say that your Nolva dosage is a little on the High side....however I personally don't agree with a 20,20,10,10 dosage either. I would say either 30,20,20,10 or 20,20,20,20 would safice.... because you are running a 4 week cycle but you are not going over 20 mgs.(which is good)

Check out my poll thread "ideal nolva dosage for m-drol" in the PCT section:thumbsup:
20/20/20/20 for nolva u can use rebound (6bromo right?) and that would work well too when used with nolva

i always use ais in my PCT no ,matter way compound i use

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweet man, Im about to run something similar. Im only 18 though so im thinking ill try 10/10/10.

Ive got...

CEL M-Drol - 90 pills, 10/10/10 3on, 3off.

Milk Thistle - 175mg, 100 pills.

Hawthorne Berries - 565mg, 100 pills.

Potassium - 99mg, 100 pills.

Saw Palmetto - 160 mg, 100 pills.

Flaxseed Oil - 1000mg, 100 pills.

Mega Mens - 2-a-day, 90 pills.

PCT- Novedex XT/aPCT/Tribulus.
id rather see 6oxo instead of novedex XT . alpng with the 6bromo

but your still a baby. grow more naturally 18, your too young for it

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
Before you go at it, dont use Nolvedex xt. It is nothing close to NOLVADEX.

Nolvedex Xt is just a natural tbooster, weak immitation stuff.

The NOLVADEX is the real deal for blocking estrogen + Gyno

Nolvadex is essential to every heavy cycle

KK thanks, Were can i obtain this "real" Nolvadex? And if u dont mind, how old are you?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
KK thanks, Were can i obtain this "real" Nolvadex? And if u dont mind, how old are you?
we cannot tell you where to get your clomid nolva ect,

but i think for hormones like epi, pp, SD, should all use clomid instead of nolva for PCT, and use an AI

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
we cannot tell you where to get your clomid nolva ect,

but i think for hormones like epi, pp, SD, should all use clomid instead of nolva for PCT, and use an AI

Whats the chances i can just ask my doc to write me something up lol?

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
so then why do u want to take a steroid at ur age and potentially f uck up ur T-levels for life?
Because i work harder, eat better and more, and lift as hard as possible and as often as possible (without overdoing it) and i still dont get any bigger/stronger. I want to go to the next level.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because i work harder, eat better and more, and lift as hard as possible and as often as possible (without overdoing it) and i still dont get any bigger/stronger. I want to go to the next level.
post your diet and training,

im sure i can pick and poke at every aspect of your diet and find a tone of things wrong. (not to be a ****) and training, try switching up your routine, bulgarian volume training is good stuff

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
post your diet and training,

im sure i can pick and poke at every aspect of your diet and find a tone of things wrong. (not to be a ****) and training, try switching up your routine, bulgarian volume training is good stuff
Ohhhh im sure you can lol, i live at college and eat shitty cafeteria food, so i have to pick and poke at what to eat and what not to eat lol. I try to keep carbs at a minimal and protein at its highest i eat ALOT of greens (mostly steamed) Training is a little in the rough right now i have to work around a college football schedule. So i have my morning BFS workout mon/wed and it consists of full body powerlifts. I workout mon-fri at nights which includes bis/tris, chest, back, shoulders, and core on friday. Not in the mood to list full workout atm, ill have a better outlook on it after the season when i get a little more organized. Im also going to start the cycle after the season ends in about 4 weeks.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ohhhh im sure you can lol, i live at college and eat shitty cafeteria food, so i have to pick and poke at what to eat and what not to eat lol. I try to keep carbs at a minimal and protein at its highest i eat ALOT of greens (mostly steamed) Training is a little in the rough right now i have to work around a college football schedule. So i have my morning BFS workout mon/wed and it consists of full body powerlifts. I workout mon-fri at nights which includes bis/tris, chest, back, shoulders, and core on friday. Not in the mood to list full workout atm, ill have a better outlook on it after the season when i get a little more organized. Im also going to start the cycle after the season ends in about 4 weeks.
i goto school too man, every one has their ways about them

weight gainer, grilled chicken and rice, subway whole wheat subd wih double meat. on campus sushi.

you can find something. itll just be a little boring.

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards

weight gainer, grilled chicken and rice, subway whole wheat subd wih double meat. on campus sushi.

for sure.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

best sh!t ever.

Griff u need to learn how to eat correctly. from the look at ur avi u have just started on a diet or have never been on one before.

get ur diet down and train like a beast and u'll grow....this i promise

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
best sh!t ever.

Griff u need to learn how to eat correctly. from the look at ur avi u have just started on a diet or have never been on one before.

get ur diet down and train like a beast and u'll grow....this i promise

yea dude 5 dollar foot long, and double meat, split it in half and youll have 2 meals or so,

i get the grilled chicken cold, so it can be out for 3 hours NP then ill eat the other half.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
double meat chicken breast is the best. but i eat it easily in one sitting and im still not full :D

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
double meat chicken breast is the best. but i eat it easily in one sitting and im still not full :D

i have them put olive oil on the bread so it soaks in lol

and it adds like 40g fat. thats y i split it in 2

ecko223

ecko223

Awards
lol damn you guys, I just ate my meal..now I want subway :D

...never get double meat on BMT, made me wanna puke haha

Im 22 btw, 4.5years of training. Griff, you may like the Evolution stack by ALRI labs or Just HDrol itself from CEL

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol damn you guys, I just ate my meal..now I want subway :D

...never get double meat on BMT, made me wanna puke haha

Im 22 btw, 4.5years of training. Griff, you may like the Evolution stack by ALRI labs or Just HDrol itself from CEL
but not at 18, wait till atleast 21

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any youve had good exp with? And ill look that up were i buy my supps.

just basics man nothing crazy, creatine protein waxymaize BCAAs

those should be staples for a bulk along with food and weight gainer.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
wait till your 21! try to train naturally, you know?protiens,aminos,creatine,yadda,yadda, but as far as p.h's.you should wait!

Griff55

Griff55

Banned
Awards
wait till your 21! try to train naturally, you know?protiens,aminos,creatine,yadda,yadda, but as far as p.h's.you should wait!

yea i put it away, but there are SOOOOO many damn supps out there that say the same thing, im sure you cant really post the name/brands of the ones that work/worked for you. so if anyone wants to PM some to me that would be awesome. thanks.

ecko223

ecko223

Awards
Yea, you dont want to mess up your hormones too early, you have no idea how bad it can get.

As for supps, Im sure uve heard it enough, just eat clean(and count your cal/fat/carbs/protein), NO SHORTCUTS, you'll see crazy results from eating with a specfic diet, especially since your natural test is off the scales at 18ish.

A good stack is the Evolution Stack by ALRI or a bit harsher one for mass is the Mass Fx/Hyperdrol X2 from Anabolic Xtreme, just remember, make sure you're ready.

Anyways, how should I dose my support supplements? Im going to load the Milk thistle + hawthorne berry at 1000mg and 500mg a week before I start my cycle, what about during/after?

ecko223

ecko223

Awards
wtf are you talking about? Im 22, griff is 18 genius.

Ive had over 4years of lifting experience so im pretty sure I know when im ready.

ecko223

ecko223

Awards
lol yeayea i know i took it too extremely. Regardless, i just got tired of telling people >21 to not take ph or juice, so when im mistaken as one.....lol you get my point

jeremy02

Awards
I'm 18 with a stack of Epistane and CEL H-Drol "under my belt". In my nolvadex PCT right now.

Age isn't a factor if you do the **** right.

ecko223

ecko223

Awards
epistane and hdrol are not as heavy or extreme as a superdrol clone. These can shut you down much harder than most things, some people find it worse than actual juice.

...all im saying is that you can look fine on the outside and feel ok, but who really knows whats going on inside your body? Your liver can be struggling and beaten up, your lipid levels, your bp,etc can be off the charts, the only way to know for sure is to have tests done before and after the cycles.