Swell and Blast Sale!!!

  1. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0

    Swell and Blast Sale!!!


    Guy's take advantage of the new Swell and Blast sale going on at NP right now!!!

    At a price like this, they want last long. Get'em while there hot(and still there)!!

    Swell - $29.95
    Swell Unflavored (530 grams) By: Nimbus Nutrition

    Blast - $24.95
    Blast Unflavored (435 grams) By: Nimbus Nutrition
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  2. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Guy's take advantage of the new Swell and Blast sale going on at NP right now!!!

    At a price like this, they want last long. Get'em while there hot(and still there)!!

    Swell - $29.95
    Swell Unflavored (530 grams) By: Nimbus Nutrition

    Blast - $24.95
    Blast Unflavored (435 grams) By: Nimbus Nutrition
    aahaa, i am currently using poseidon, but at those prices i will gladly upgrade to some swell. nice timing dustin, was about time to reorder anyways.
  3. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    aahaa, i am currently using poseidon, but at those prices i will gladly upgrade to some swell. nice timing dustin, was about time to reorder anyways.
    I like hearing that T. Be sure to drop by and let us know how our products are doing with you and your recovery buddy.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I like hearing that T. Be sure to drop by and let us know how our products are doing with you and your recovery buddy.
    any thing i can do to help, i have been using nimbus products for a long time now.
  5. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    any thing i can do to help, i have been using nimbus products for a long time now.
    Looking forward to the feedback t. Get that knee healthy again, and give those pt's hell.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  6. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Looking forward to the feedback t. Get that knee healthy again, and give those pt's hell.
    im giving it hell.
  7. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Answers
    0


    Great products, Great prices.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  8. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Just want to give a big bump for this deal while it last!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Swell and Blast Sale... While Supplies Last!!!
    By prld2gr8ns in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 09:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in