CONTROLLED LABS: Post Your Feedback and WIN!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 11 1236 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Wink CONTROLLED LABS: Post Your Feedback and WIN!!!!!!!

Post Your Feedback and WIN

Here's another chance to win free products from CONTROLLED LABS. We want to give back to our loyal customers, and what better way to do it than to award the best review.

The Contest:
    * You must review in "essay" form your favorite CONTROLLED LABS product! Why do you like it? How does it compare to other products? How has it changed "your" workouts? Why would you purchase this again? The more DETAILED, ORIGINAL, HONEST and CREATIVE the BETTER!!!

Basic Rules:
    * Must be 18 or over
    * Must be from the continental United States
    * Unlimited entries per person

The Winnings:
    * The winner will be selected by the CONTROLLED LABS team for the best review. The most original, detailed, impressive entry author will receive 3 CONTROLLED LABS products of their choice.

All entries must be in by August 10th, 2008.

GOOD LUCK !!!
    Last edited by RenegadeRows; 07-29-2008 at 10:40 AM.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%

Review 1 product and win 3 ... we make this too easy
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thumbs up This is easy!

Well to start off...if anyone has ever paid any attention to some of my posts they would know I am a Controlled Labs supporter and I am a huge Purple Wraath fan.

Purple Wraath is by far and away my favorite Controlled Labs product and one of my favorite supplements in general, but I should also mention Green Magnitude is still my favorite tasting supplement as well.

Now as to why Purple Wraath is my favorite Controlled Labs product. Well in a nutshell I don't think there is anything else out on the market that competes with the formula of Purple Wraath. You can try to do all the searching around for the single ingredients and trying to create your own homemade formula, but yet you end spending quite a bit more trying to do so.

Also...I never use Purple Wraath Pre-Workout unless its for cardio purposes and in that case my cardio sessions are a breeze and I feel like I can keep going strong without fail. Most of the time however, I use Purple Wraath for my intra-workout drink when weight training and it makes a huge difference. Not so much on the strength end, but more on the endurance and recovery end. Honestly sometimes when I really decide to punish myself with 2 hour sessions Purple Wraath shines through in the clutch. Purple Wraath is generally a staple product for me when my budget allows me the privilege of purchasing it. To be quite honest...many people could say its a placebo effect that Purple Wraath has on me...in that case I'll just laugh and tell them to buy a tub and use it for a week and then try training the exact same way without it for one week and then try to tell me there is no difference...the day I hear that I call Bullsh*t!!!

I train hard and push myself to the maximum limit...squatting till you puke, damn near blacking out or passing out...yeah been there, done that! Needles to say...when using Purple Wraath everything seems like a breeze and the recovery time is just unbeatable...I could train everyday without rest days using that stuff.

As my a close friend of mine who trains with me sometimes would say...I train like I am superhuman at times and always wants to know whats that sparkling purple drink I am guzzling down during my workout...I just smile and say...its my secret undercover weapon against genetics...lmao. He got a real kick out of that one. . Actually there have been numerous times when people have asked me what I was drinking because I am always drinking the same thing when I workout (I am all about promoting the product, but hey I can't give away all my secrets...lol ) and well the common young kid is impressionable and easily influenced so they want to know what the big guy is taking to help them lift heavy. LOL.

To be honest though...training with and without Purple Wraath there is a considerable difference in my performance. I hate training without it (especially right now...damn being poor sucks!) and like I tell everyone...yeah the taste is an acquired taste. Some may like it, some may not. I am indifferent to the taste as the effects it produces for me is what matters. If your that worried about taste add some sugar free grape koolaid in with it and your set!

Now, to put it bluntly...I have tried many other different formulas, but none compare to my old faithful Purple Wraath (I have been purchasing it ever since it hit the market). Some formulas may taste better, but christ when something is this effective why whine about taste like a little schoolgirl whining about her lollipop getting taken away from her? You just have to nut up, suck it up and enjoy the benefits that this great formula provides.

Honestly, I could really go on about Purple Wraath, but I think everyone gets the gist of everything.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%

Wow strong first entry
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.72%

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Wow strong first entry
    Well thank you bud!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%

I lol'd at the schoolgirl with the lollipop line
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.72%

I lol'd at the schoolgirl with the lollipop line
    Well I always like to throw some entertainment value in there...hahaha. . Keeps stuff interesting and fun.

Cheers!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Aww man.. 18 or older..
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%

Quote Originally Posted by wrasslin116 View Post
    Aww man.. 18 or older..
    Sorry bro - you know, legalities and all that
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Haha yeah I know, looking forward to see who gets it tho.
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Alright RR, I'm in the field and I'm using a BlackBerry (You know this, man)... I can't write a detailed essay with it. How long is the contest going to be held? Because this is the best contest going on!
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Alright RR, I'm in the field and I'm using a BlackBerry (You know this, man)... I can't write a detailed essay with it. How long is the contest going to be held? Because this is the best contest going on!
    I feel ya bro. It's going on until August 1st ... you could always dictate it verbally to someone to type? HAHA. I hope your back in time!!! How long you in the mud for?
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Well to start off...if anyone has ever paid any attention to some of my posts they would know I am a Controlled Labs supporter and I am a huge Purple Wraath fan.

Purple Wraath is by far and away my favorite Controlled Labs product and one of my favorite supplements in general, but I should also mention Green Magnitude is still my favorite tasting supplement as well.

Now as to why Purple Wraath is my favorite Controlled Labs product. Well in a nutshell I don't think there is anything else out on the market that competes with the formula of Purple Wraath. You can try to do all the searching around for the single ingredients and trying to create your own homemade formula, but yet you end spending quite a bit more trying to do so.

Also...I never use Purple Wraath Pre-Workout unless its for cardio purposes and in that case my cardio sessions are a breeze and I feel like I can keep going strong without fail. Most of the time however, I use Purple Wraath for my intra-workout drink when weight training and it makes a huge difference. Not so much on the strength end, but more on the endurance and recovery end. Honestly sometimes when I really decide to punish myself with 2 hour sessions Purple Wraath shines through in the clutch. Purple Wraath is generally a staple product for me when my budget allows me the privilege of purchasing it. To be quite honest...many people could say its a placebo effect that Purple Wraath has on me...in that case I'll just laugh and tell them to buy a tub and use it for a week and then try training the exact same way without it for one week and then try to tell me there is no difference...the day I hear that I call Bullsh*t!!!

I train hard and push myself to the maximum limit...squatting till you puke, damn near blacking out or passing out...yeah been there, done that! Needles to say...when using Purple Wraath everything seems like a breeze and the recovery time is just unbeatable...I could train everyday without rest days using that stuff.

As my a close friend of mine who trains with me sometimes would say...I train like I am superhuman at times and always wants to know whats that sparkling purple drink I am guzzling down during my workout...I just smile and say...its my secret undercover weapon against genetics...lmao. He got a real kick out of that one. . Actually there have been numerous times when people have asked me what I was drinking because I am always drinking the same thing when I workout (I am all about promoting the product, but hey I can't give away all my secrets...lol ) and well the common young kid is impressionable and easily influenced so they want to know what the big guy is taking to help them lift heavy. LOL.

To be honest though...training with and without Purple Wraath there is a considerable difference in my performance. I hate training without it (especially right now...damn being poor sucks!) and like I tell everyone...yeah the taste is an acquired taste. Some may like it, some may not. I am indifferent to the taste as the effects it produces for me is what matters. If your that worried about taste add some sugar free grape koolaid in with it and your set!

Now, to put it bluntly...I have tried many other different formulas, but none compare to my old faithful Purple Wraath (I have been purchasing it ever since it hit the market). Some formulas may taste better, but christ when something is this effective why whine about taste like a little schoolgirl whining about her lollipop getting taken away from her? You just have to nut up, suck it up and enjoy the benefits that this great formula provides.

Honestly, I could really go on about Purple Wraath, but I think everyone gets the gist of everything.

Cheers!
    What he said!

Nice job sean!

Purple Wraath is some amazing stuff!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    What he said!
    We here at Controlled Labs don't endorse plagiarism... but since your a Red Sox fan ...

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

We here at Controlled Labs don't endorse plagiarism... but since your a Red Sox fan ...

Exactly! GO SOX!

I would be adding one up for purple wraath as well, but i've already applied in another thread for a different product.

I can't say enough about your Purple Wraath though. It is as solid a product as there is. Good luck to the contestants!

Legendary

16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%

Just a FYI, this isn't for logging ... just a straight up contest. But we would greatly appreciate it if you logged / review, assuming you win, of course.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%

Just a FYI, this isn't for logging ... just a straight up contest. But we would greatly appreciate it if you logged / review, assuming you win, of course.
    Yes.....this true. Maybe i just shall then.

Legendary

18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.5%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

hey rr, can I use my gf log?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

1 week... No biggie. I'll get one in this weekend.
    I feel ya bro. It's going on until August 1st ... you could always dictate it verbally to someone to type? HAHA. I hope your back in time!!! How long you in the mud for?
  20. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    hey rr, can I use my gf log?
    You can review any product in essay form...
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

RR, let me get back home from work first, and I'll get right on it !

- awesome opportunity, by the way ! Controlled Labs, you keep surprising me !
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    RR, let me get back home from work first, and I'll get right on it !

- awesome opportunity, by the way ! Controlled Labs, you keep surprising me !
    Lookin forward to it!
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.54%

Lookin forward to it!
    Awesome contest, Renegade! I'm usually somewhat intimidated by these contests, but I have a bit to say about several items that have become staples for me.
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

been using purple wraath as a staple since having knee replacement. pain was intense after surgery and vicodin was prescribed. it killed the pain but also my appetite. not only that but i would puke after taking it. i started out just taking purple wraath to keep muscle while inactive, but it has been very effective at keeping me hydrated while throwing up everyday. i managed to only lose 5 pounds the first 2 weeks after surgery mainly thanks to pw. now i am off the vicodin and almost back to starting weight, best of all according to mirror i haven't lost much muscle tone. i had been using extend for bcaa's but i feel pw is much better, i can feel it working thanks to the beta alanine and citruline. this is a very good supplement.
  25. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    been using purple wraath as a staple since having knee replacement. pain was intense after surgery and vicodin was prescribed. it killed the pain but also my appetite. not only that but i would puke after taking it. i started out just taking purple wraath to keep muscle while inactive, but it has been very effective at keeping me hydrated while throwing up everyday. i managed to only lose 5 pounds the first 2 weeks after surgery mainly thanks to pw. now i am off the vicodin and almost back to starting weight, best of all according to mirror i haven't lost much muscle tone. i had been using extend for bcaa's but i feel pw is much better, i can feel it working thanks to the beta alanine and citruline. this is a very good supplement.
    Inspiring story big T
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%

Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    Awesome contest, Renegade! I'm usually somewhat intimidated by these contests, but I have a bit to say about several items that have become staples for me.
    Go for it bro!!!
  27. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.76%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Ima hit this up with a write up why i love my GG soon!!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    What he said!

Nice job sean!

Purple Wraath is some amazing stuff!
    Thanks Brodawg...yeah just made that one up on the fly.... Yes indeed Purple Wraath is my shiznit...honestly if I had a choice between whey protein and Purple Wraath...I'd choose Purple Wraath.

Cheers Brutha Man!

Well indeed I would add anything I win into my already ongoing workout log. Anyway, I don't view this as a contest necessarily...this is truly like a customer appreciation deal from Controlled Labs...thats why threw my hat into the ring so quick...Controlled Labs is Top notch stuff!

Cheers!
  29. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Well indeed I would add anything I win into my already ongoing workout log. Anyway, I don't view this as a contest necessarily...this is truly like a customer appreciation deal from Controlled Labs...thats why threw my hat into the ring so quick...Controlled Labs is Top notch stuff!

Cheers!
    Nice wording brother, your exactly right!
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Ima hit this up with a write up why i love my GG soon!!

One of my favorites right there!!!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%

Orange Triad is my Favorite Controlled Labs product. Orange Triad pills contain everything you want from your supplements, without having to buy additional supplements, it cover's them for you. Lets start with these orange pills that smell "professionally designed", that you can chew if you'd like. It has all the essential vitamins Vitamin A,C,D and down the line. A solid Joint complex of Glucosamine sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate and a labeled "flex" complex of MSM and Hyaluronic Acid, which is also good for the joints. On top of the Joint and flex complex Orange triad contains immune and digestion complex, which include echinacea, which is great for the immune system, Ginger exact, which is good for digestion,quercetin, R-Ala,One hundred mgs for six tablets, fifty a peice which is decent, especially the R form of Ala, Giant knotweed, Billberry, Blueberry extract, promegranate, which is good for acne, and I'm sure other uses, grape seed extract, raspberry seed, lycopene, which is important for bodybuilders, spaghetti sauce contains this, and lutein. In Conclusion, This is a great Multi-Vitamin for Joint, digestion and immune function and I highly recommend it to any one.
    Last edited by John Smeton; 07-17-2008 at 01:54 AM.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.5%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You can review any product in essay form...
    awesome bro, thanks
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  33. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Orange Triad is my Favorite Controlled Labs product. Orange Triad pills contain everything you want from your supplements, without having to buy additional supplements, it cover's them for you. Lets start with these orange pill that smell "professionally designed", that you can chew if you'd like. It has all the essential vitamins Vitamin A,C,D and down the line. A solid Joint complex of Glucosamine sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate and a labeled "flex" complex of MSM and Hyaluronic Acid, which is also good for the joints. On top of the Joint and flex complex Orange triad contains immune and digestion complex, which include echinacea, which is great for the immune system, Ginger exact, which is good for digestion,quercetin, R-Ala,One hundred mgs for six tablets, fifty a peice which is decent, especially the R form of Ala, Giant knotweed, Billberry, Blueberry extract, promegranate, which is good for acne, and I'm sure other uses, grape seed extract, raspberry seed, lycopene, which is important for bodybuilders, spaghetti sauce contains this, and lutein. In Conclusion, This is a great Multi-Vitamin for Joint, digestion and immune function and I highly recommend it to any one.
    Thanks for the input brother!!!
  34. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%

Bump, this is a great opportunity!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.72%

^^^I'll help ya out and give this a double bump. Controlled Labs is top notch stuff guys...I'm pretty sure there is some other wonderful feedback out there.

Cheers!
  36. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

I've got my 'scratch-work' done @ work . . got a couple pages worth of notes. Final draft will appear soon !
  37. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I've got my 'scratch-work' done @ work . . got a couple pages worth of notes. Final draft will appear soon !
    Wow your not messing around are you!
  38. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

Wow your not messing around are you!
    Not at all, friend. Life's too busy to mess around ! lol
  39. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%

Just wanted to remind everyone, even if your doing a log or have some other commitment , you can still post here. There's no logging agreement here, we just want to hear your feedback and reward ya for giving it.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

What about a CL stack? This purple wraath and golden finish stack is leaving me with almost zero DOMS. Im really impressed!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Controlled Labs!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 08:07 PM
  2. Want to log ANY product from Controlled Labs? Post here!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 07:35 PM
  3. CONTROLLED LABS feedback thread...
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 05:17 AM
  4. Controlled Labs Samples Feedback...
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 10:41 AM
  5. Replies: 6