CONTROLLED LABS: Post Your Feedback and WIN!!!!!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Post Your Feedback and WIN

Here's another chance to win free products from CONTROLLED LABS. We want to give back to our loyal customers, and what better way to do it than to award the best review.

The Contest:
* You must review in "essay" form your favorite CONTROLLED LABS product! Why do you like it? How does it compare to other products? How has it changed "your" workouts? Why would you purchase this again? The more DETAILED, ORIGINAL, HONEST and CREATIVE the BETTER!!!​

Basic Rules:
* Must be 18 or over
* Must be from the continental United States
* Unlimited entries per person​

The Winnings:
* The winner will be selected by the CONTROLLED LABS team for the best review. The most original, detailed, impressive entry author will receive 3 CONTROLLED LABS products of their choice.

All entries must be in by August 10th, 2008.

GOOD LUCK !!!​

Last edited:
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Review 1 product and win 3 ... we make this too easy :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
This is easy!

Well to start off...if anyone has ever paid any attention to some of my posts they would know I am a Controlled Labs supporter and I am a huge Purple Wraath fan.

Purple Wraath is by far and away my favorite Controlled Labs product and one of my favorite supplements in general, but I should also mention Green Magnitude is still my favorite tasting supplement as well.

Now as to why Purple Wraath is my favorite Controlled Labs product. Well in a nutshell I don't think there is anything else out on the market that competes with the formula of Purple Wraath. You can try to do all the searching around for the single ingredients and trying to create your own homemade formula, but yet you end spending quite a bit more trying to do so.

Also...I never use Purple Wraath Pre-Workout unless its for cardio purposes and in that case my cardio sessions are a breeze and I feel like I can keep going strong without fail. Most of the time however, I use Purple Wraath for my intra-workout drink when weight training and it makes a huge difference. Not so much on the strength end, but more on the endurance and recovery end. Honestly sometimes when I really decide to punish myself with 2 hour sessions Purple Wraath shines through in the clutch. Purple Wraath is generally a staple product for me when my budget allows me the privilege of purchasing it. To be quite honest...many people could say its a placebo effect that Purple Wraath has on me...in that case I'll just laugh and tell them to buy a tub and use it for a week and then try training the exact same way without it for one week and then try to tell me there is no difference...the day I hear that I call Bullsh*t!!!

I train hard and push myself to the maximum limit...squatting till you puke, damn near blacking out or passing out...yeah been there, done that! Needles to say...when using Purple Wraath everything seems like a breeze and the recovery time is just unbeatable...I could train everyday without rest days using that stuff.

As my a close friend of mine who trains with me sometimes would say...I train like I am superhuman at times and always wants to know whats that sparkling purple drink I am guzzling down during my workout...I just smile and say...its my secret undercover weapon against genetics...lmao. :lol: He got a real kick out of that one. :toofunny:. Actually there have been numerous times when people have asked me what I was drinking because I am always drinking the same thing when I workout (I am all about promoting the product, but hey I can't give away all my secrets...lol :)) and well the common young kid is impressionable and easily influenced so they want to know what the big guy is taking to help them lift heavy. LOL. :D

To be honest though...training with and without Purple Wraath there is a considerable difference in my performance. I hate training without it (especially right now...damn being poor sucks!) and like I tell everyone...yeah the taste is an acquired taste. Some may like it, some may not. I am indifferent to the taste as the effects it produces for me is what matters. If your that worried about taste add some sugar free grape koolaid in with it and your set!

Now, to put it bluntly...I have tried many other different formulas, but none compare to my old faithful Purple Wraath (I have been purchasing it ever since it hit the market). Some formulas may taste better, but christ when something is this effective why whine about taste like a little schoolgirl whining about her lollipop getting taken away from her? You just have to nut up, suck it up and enjoy the benefits that this great formula provides. :thumbsup:

Honestly, I could really go on about Purple Wraath, but I think everyone gets the gist of everything.

Cheers!:cheers:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I lol'd at the schoolgirl with the lollipop line :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I lol'd at the schoolgirl with the lollipop line :D
Well I always like to throw some entertainment value in there...hahaha. :toofunny:. Keeps stuff interesting and fun. :)

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah I know, looking forward to see who gets it tho.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright RR, I'm in the field and I'm using a BlackBerry (You know this, man)... I can't write a detailed essay with it. How long is the contest going to be held? Because this is the best contest going on!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Alright RR, I'm in the field and I'm using a BlackBerry (You know this, man)... I can't write a detailed essay with it. How long is the contest going to be held? Because this is the best contest going on!
I feel ya bro. It's going on until August 1st ... you could always dictate it verbally to someone to type? HAHA. I hope your back in time!!! How long you in the mud for?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well to start off...if anyone has ever paid any attention to some of my posts they would know I am a Controlled Labs supporter and I am a huge Purple Wraath fan.

Purple Wraath is by far and away my favorite Controlled Labs product and one of my favorite supplements in general, but I should also mention Green Magnitude is still my favorite tasting supplement as well.

Now as to why Purple Wraath is my favorite Controlled Labs product. Well in a nutshell I don't think there is anything else out on the market that competes with the formula of Purple Wraath. You can try to do all the searching around for the single ingredients and trying to create your own homemade formula, but yet you end spending quite a bit more trying to do so.

Also...I never use Purple Wraath Pre-Workout unless its for cardio purposes and in that case my cardio sessions are a breeze and I feel like I can keep going strong without fail. Most of the time however, I use Purple Wraath for my intra-workout drink when weight training and it makes a huge difference. Not so much on the strength end, but more on the endurance and recovery end. Honestly sometimes when I really decide to punish myself with 2 hour sessions Purple Wraath shines through in the clutch. Purple Wraath is generally a staple product for me when my budget allows me the privilege of purchasing it. To be quite honest...many people could say its a placebo effect that Purple Wraath has on me...in that case I'll just laugh and tell them to buy a tub and use it for a week and then try training the exact same way without it for one week and then try to tell me there is no difference...the day I hear that I call Bullsh*t!!!

I train hard and push myself to the maximum limit...squatting till you puke, damn near blacking out or passing out...yeah been there, done that! Needles to say...when using Purple Wraath everything seems like a breeze and the recovery time is just unbeatable...I could train everyday without rest days using that stuff.

As my a close friend of mine who trains with me sometimes would say...I train like I am superhuman at times and always wants to know whats that sparkling purple drink I am guzzling down during my workout...I just smile and say...its my secret undercover weapon against genetics...lmao. :lol: He got a real kick out of that one. :toofunny:. Actually there have been numerous times when people have asked me what I was drinking because I am always drinking the same thing when I workout (I am all about promoting the product, but hey I can't give away all my secrets...lol :)) and well the common young kid is impressionable and easily influenced so they want to know what the big guy is taking to help them lift heavy. LOL. :D

To be honest though...training with and without Purple Wraath there is a considerable difference in my performance. I hate training without it (especially right now...damn being poor sucks!) and like I tell everyone...yeah the taste is an acquired taste. Some may like it, some may not. I am indifferent to the taste as the effects it produces for me is what matters. If your that worried about taste add some sugar free grape koolaid in with it and your set!

Now, to put it bluntly...I have tried many other different formulas, but none compare to my old faithful Purple Wraath (I have been purchasing it ever since it hit the market). Some formulas may taste better, but christ when something is this effective why whine about taste like a little schoolgirl whining about her lollipop getting taken away from her? You just have to nut up, suck it up and enjoy the benefits that this great formula provides. :thumbsup:

Honestly, I could really go on about Purple Wraath, but I think everyone gets the gist of everything.

:goodpost: What he said! :)

Nice job sean!

Purple Wraath is some amazing stuff!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We here at Controlled Labs don't endorse plagiarism... but since your a Red Sox fan ...

:toofunny:
Exactly! GO SOX!

I would be adding one up for purple wraath as well, but i've already applied in another thread for a different product.

I can't say enough about your Purple Wraath though. It is as solid a product as there is. Good luck to the contestants! :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Just a FYI, this isn't for logging ... just a straight up contest. But we would greatly appreciate it if you logged / review, assuming you win, of course.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a FYI, this isn't for logging ... just a straight up contest. But we would greatly appreciate it if you logged / review, assuming you win, of course.
Yes.....this true. Maybe i just shall then. :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1 week... No biggie. I'll get one in this weekend.
I feel ya bro. It's going on until August 1st ... you could always dictate it verbally to someone to type? HAHA. I hope your back in time!!! How long you in the mud for?

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
RR, let me get back home from work first, and I'll get right on it ! ;)

- awesome opportunity, by the way ! Controlled Labs, you keep surprising me !

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
RR, let me get back home from work first, and I'll get right on it ! ;)

- awesome opportunity, by the way ! Controlled Labs, you keep surprising me !
Lookin forward to it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been using purple wraath as a staple since having knee replacement. pain was intense after surgery and vicodin was prescribed. it killed the pain but also my appetite. not only that but i would puke after taking it. i started out just taking purple wraath to keep muscle while inactive, but it has been very effective at keeping me hydrated while throwing up everyday. i managed to only lose 5 pounds the first 2 weeks after surgery mainly thanks to pw. now i am off the vicodin and almost back to starting weight, best of all according to mirror i haven't lost much muscle tone. i had been using extend for bcaa's but i feel pw is much better, i can feel it working thanks to the beta alanine and citruline. this is a very good supplement.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
been using purple wraath as a staple since having knee replacement. pain was intense after surgery and vicodin was prescribed. it killed the pain but also my appetite. not only that but i would puke after taking it. i started out just taking purple wraath to keep muscle while inactive, but it has been very effective at keeping me hydrated while throwing up everyday. i managed to only lose 5 pounds the first 2 weeks after surgery mainly thanks to pw. now i am off the vicodin and almost back to starting weight, best of all according to mirror i haven't lost much muscle tone. i had been using extend for bcaa's but i feel pw is much better, i can feel it working thanks to the beta alanine and citruline. this is a very good supplement.
Inspiring story big T :clap2:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome contest, Renegade! I'm usually somewhat intimidated by these contests, but I have a bit to say about several items that have become staples for me.
Go for it bro!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ima hit this up with a write up why i love my GG soon!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: What he said! :)

Nice job sean!

Purple Wraath is some amazing stuff!
Thanks Brodawg...yeah just made that one up on the fly...:toofunny:. Yes indeed Purple Wraath is my shiznit...honestly if I had a choice between whey protein and Purple Wraath...I'd choose Purple Wraath. :)

Cheers Brutha Man!:cheers:

Well indeed I would add anything I win into my already ongoing workout log. Anyway, I don't view this as a contest necessarily...this is truly like a customer appreciation deal from Controlled Labs...thats why threw my hat into the ring so quick...Controlled Labs is Top notch stuff! :thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well indeed I would add anything I win into my already ongoing workout log. Anyway, I don't view this as a contest necessarily...this is truly like a customer appreciation deal from Controlled Labs...thats why threw my hat into the ring so quick...Controlled Labs is Top notch stuff! :thumbsup:

Nice wording brother, your exactly right!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orange Triad is my Favorite Controlled Labs product. Orange Triad pills contain everything you want from your supplements, without having to buy additional supplements, it cover's them for you. Lets start with these orange pills that smell "professionally designed", that you can chew if you'd like. It has all the essential vitamins Vitamin A,C,D and down the line. A solid Joint complex of Glucosamine sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate and a labeled "flex" complex of MSM and Hyaluronic Acid, which is also good for the joints. On top of the Joint and flex complex Orange triad contains immune and digestion complex, which include echinacea, which is great for the immune system, Ginger exact, which is good for digestion,quercetin, R-Ala,One hundred mgs for six tablets, fifty a peice which is decent, especially the R form of Ala, Giant knotweed, Billberry, Blueberry extract, promegranate, which is good for acne, and I'm sure other uses, grape seed extract, raspberry seed, lycopene, which is important for bodybuilders, spaghetti sauce contains this, and lutein. In Conclusion, This is a great Multi-Vitamin for Joint, digestion and immune function and I highly recommend it to any one.

Last edited:
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad is my Favorite Controlled Labs product. Orange Triad pills contain everything you want from your supplements, without having to buy additional supplements, it cover's them for you. Lets start with these orange pill that smell "professionally designed", that you can chew if you'd like. It has all the essential vitamins Vitamin A,C,D and down the line. A solid Joint complex of Glucosamine sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate and a labeled "flex" complex of MSM and Hyaluronic Acid, which is also good for the joints. On top of the Joint and flex complex Orange triad contains immune and digestion complex, which include echinacea, which is great for the immune system, Ginger exact, which is good for digestion,quercetin, R-Ala,One hundred mgs for six tablets, fifty a peice which is decent, especially the R form of Ala, Giant knotweed, Billberry, Blueberry extract, promegranate, which is good for acne, and I'm sure other uses, grape seed extract, raspberry seed, lycopene, which is important for bodybuilders, spaghetti sauce contains this, and lutein. In Conclusion, This is a great Multi-Vitamin for Joint, digestion and immune function and I highly recommend it to any one.
Thanks for the input brother!!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Bump, this is a great opportunity!
^^^I'll help ya out and give this a double bump. Controlled Labs is top notch stuff guys...I'm pretty sure there is some other wonderful feedback out there. :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to remind everyone, even if your doing a log or have some other commitment , you can still post here. There's no logging agreement here, we just want to hear your feedback and reward ya for giving it. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to remind everyone, even if your doing a log or have some other commitment , you can still post here. There's no logging agreement here, we just want to hear your feedback and reward ya for giving it. :)
went with 2 reduction before pt today, good stuff. since i stopped vicodin my weight has gone up, appetite was through the roof, reduction did a good job of taming that beast.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What about a CL stack? This purple wraath and golden finish stack is leaving me with almost zero DOMS. Im really impressed!
damn, dw. are you really 7'1?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
went with 2 reduction before pt today, good stuff. since i stopped vicodin my weight has gone up, appetite was through the roof, reduction did a good job of taming that beast.

Great to hear my man!! Your progress is really impressing me. :clap2:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
What about a CL stack? This purple wraath and golden finish stack is leaving me with almost zero DOMS. Im really impressed!
Yup, whether it be a stack, single product, the "contest" is open to everyone. It's actually more of a "give away" :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha no I wish I'd be in the league for sure. I'm only about 5'8". I was just dikcn around and must have forgot to change my height back
at 7'1, 180. you would make manute bol look like a fat asss.:toofunny:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
BLACKHOLE REVEIW
Well to fully grasp the hole situation I should start from the begining. I worked out for a few years without any results, mainly due to poor diet/lack of training and no motivation. Something changed when it came to me turning 30 in a year so I thought it was a better time than never to really make an effort to get health and big. After endless nights of researching I began my transformation into a different person with the help of BLACKHOLE.
The first thing you hear on a quest to get huge is Eat; It’s what all the guys in the gym would tell me. If you want to get big there is no shortcut, no easy way out. You need to eat and you need to eat a lot. So with that advice I thought damn this is gonna be easy.Well it did'n take long to find out trying to put down 5000-6000 calories a day is no easy task.When I did try I would get sick and that meant no more food, hoping that the amount I did eat would be enough. After a month or so the scale told the story (NO IT WAS'NT ENOUGH).Now heres were blackhole comes into play.After doing even more research one product and 1 product only kept coming up CL'S BLACKHOLE. At first I was very reluctant thinkn that this stuff can't make that much of a difference, dang was I wrong. I shelled out the 32.50 and finally bought it and with in a week I was putting down double the food I had been consiming.

After seeing results within a week I had to find out what made this stuff tick and this is the info I found and after reading it everything became a little clearer."Most people find it hard to consume more than a few thousand calories per day. There is a good reason for that; your body uses hormones to tell your brain “stop eating, you already have enough calories for now”. You try to stuff yourself even more but you end up feeling sick; again it’s the hormones trying to physically make you stop at this point. These hormones are acting in most people’s best interest: people who are obese and do not exercise.

I ended up buying another bottle and after it was gone I actually did'nt need it anymore.It gave me a edge that i could'nt have done without. I was now able to maintain taking in so many calories per-day without the use of the pills.I'm not sure the product was desighned that way but for me it gave me a huge jump start on caloric intake. My starting weight 1 year ago was 155 pound and today my weight is 190lb's and i got the pic's to back it up. I know without the BH I may have given up on bulking up cause man it was hard as hell on me in the begining. So thanks CL'S your product really works.

I know this is a contest and not a log opportunity,but if I would win I would log all three products and make sure to run them (only) for a detailed honest log for all the CL fans out there.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear a Black Hole review. I've been skeptical of it, hearing so many negative reviews on bodybuilding dot com and the other places the logs are on when I goggled for black hole logs. Right now Calorie intake is managable and when I go into the off season It is a job to eat as much as I did last year, sometimes forcing myself when i'm so full I can barely eat and I remind myself if I don't get in these calories day in, day out, i won't get bigger and It'll be my fault so i woff it down and gulp some water. ( today is by no means a typical day I usually eat healthy, I ate 6 big and tasty's today and two quarter pounder's,(thats probally 3k or more plus two other normal meals) unhealthy as a fat unhealthy person, I know, just one day though and back on track tomorrow

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear a Black Hole review. I've been skeptical of it, hearing so many negative reviews on bodybuilding dot com and the other places the logs are on when I goggled for black hole logs. Right now Calorie intake is managable and when I go into the off season It is a job to eat as much as I did last year, sometimes forcing myself when i'm so full I can barely eat and I remind myself if I don't get in these calories day in, day out, i won't get bigger and It'll be my fault so i woff it down and gulp some water. ( today is by no means a typical day I usually eat healthy, I ate 6 big and tasty's today and two quarter pounder's,(thats probally 3k or more plus two other normal meals) unhealthy as a fat unhealthy person, I know, just one day though and back on track tomorrow
Yeah man 2marrow is another day lifes to short spoil yourself sometimes...lol Let me tell you if you decide to use the blackhole be ready for eating, because this stuff is the real mccoy.I honestly wish I found it alot sooner.Also I liked the fact that after some time I did'nt need to keep taking it to maintain 5000 cal. per day. With most products you have to stay on to keep seeing its benefits.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man 2marrow is another day lifes to short spoil yourself sometimes...lol Let me tell you if you decide to use the blackhole be ready for eating, because this stuff is the real mccoy.I honestly wish I found it alot sooner.Also I liked the fact that after some time I did'nt need to keep taking it to maintain 5000 cal. per day. With most products you have to stay on to keep seeing its benefits.

:goodpost:
haha 4700 k's so far and one more meal, 200 some grams of fat today. that really bumps up cals.. Last meal will be protein only.

Thanks for the review John. I might be putting it to use next time I want to put on some real mass. I'm guessing it's like having the munchies.