Controlled LABS Lift Your Label promotion - SUPPORT THE TROOPS Special Edition

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Controlled LABS Lift Your Label promotion - SUPPORT THE TROOPS Special Edition








    As many of you know, we have been running a special loyalty program where you can get free CL swag and products for saving your labels from your finished Controlled Labs products. We want to add on a new twist to it that will also help the troops, who serve and protect this great country of ours everyday.




    The great news is that you don't need to do a thing extra; but we will.

    For every 100 labels that you and your CL loyalist brethren send in, we will donate a free CL product to someone currently serving in the armed forces.




    How do we pick who the free products go to?
    That part is where you guys come in. Please nominate yourself or friends who are serving in the military and we will randomly pick one of them for every 100 labels we receive. (please provide their military address as this is needed to ship the products and to verify they are in the military)

    Not only are you getting free products and swag for yourself every time you purchase a Controlled Labs product, but you are also giving back to the troops at the same time.


  2. One question. Do you want people who are serving in the sand box? Or just serving in the US?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    One question. Do you want people who are serving in the sand box? Or just serving in the US?
    All active military
    •   
       


  4. ok well i have friends in the military but you cant confirm by address because they al llive off base. so is there another way?

  5. I'll look into that for you...

  6. I mean im in the military and i live off base. I could always put another person address lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    I mean im in the military and i live off base. I could always put another person address lol

    I've looked into that for you. We'd like to be able to do it regardless, but the only we can verify it as of now is through an FPO or APO. As I understand it you should still have one of those???


    Thank you for serving our country!!!!
    RR

  8. Boost (alternative to bump)

  9. man you guys have so many contest with the labels i just wished i kept them now! ARG!

  10. What if I have the products but no longer have the receipts?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    What if I have the products but no longer have the receipts?
    I'll get back to you...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    man you guys have so many contest with the labels i just wished i kept them now! ARG!
    Yup the Support the Troops program is very cool imo

  13. okay im gunna be selfish and nominate myself... where do i send my address. and can i just post my stash instead of cutting my labels out?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    okay im gunna be selfish and nominate myself... where do i send my address. and can i just post my stash instead of cutting my labels out?
    You can PM me your military address and I will put it in the 'hat full of names'

    We actually do need the UPC code cut out of the product, with the peice of plastic attached.

    People were going into nutrition stores that sell CL products and ripping the labels off. That's why we require the plastic to be attached (like in the picture.)

    Good luck bro!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    You can PM me your military address and I will put it in the 'hat full of names'

    We actually do need the UPC code cut out of the product, with the peice of plastic attached.

    People were going into nutrition stores that sell CL products and ripping the labels off. That's why we require the plastic to be attached (like in the picture.)

    Good luck bro!!!
    Not a problem RR, I was just worried about receipts because I have tubs from January and the receipts are long gone
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Not a problem RR, I was just worried about receipts because I have tubs from January and the receipts are long gone
    Yes, who saves receipts these days?

    It's official: As long as you have the tubs (plastic attached to back of UPC), your good. You don't need a receipt.

  17. I'll self nominate too!

    I have an address on base - should I PM it to you? LMK.

    Nole1.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Nole1 View Post
    I'll self nominate too!

    I have an address on base - should I PM it to you? LMK.

    Nole1.

    PM is fine I'll take care of ya bro
    Thank you for serving our country!

  19. Send me addresses, get products.

  20. Bumped for Lungz!

  21. Bump for big c

  22. Support the troops guys!

  23. I am buddy! Just 2 labels away from the magical 15 #!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    I am buddy! Just 2 labels away from the magical 15 #!!!
    That is EPIC! Which product are you going to choose?

  25. I can't decide between White Flood & Purple Wraath. I love them BOTH so much!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    I can't decide between White Flood & Purple Wraath. I love them BOTH so much!
    Good options bro. Have you tried the WF tablets yet???

  27. I have an FPO...

  28. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Good options bro. Have you tried the WF tablets yet???

    Yes, I've tried them. I find however that I prefer the powder because I like to mix it with GlycerGrow. It also seems to hit me faster than the pills.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by yghetr View Post
    I have an FPO...
    PM me your FPO and we'll enter you in the name of hats

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    Yes, I've tried them. I find however that I prefer the powder because I like to mix it with GlycerGrow. It also seems to hit me faster than the pills.
    Stacked with GG it is an intense stack !!! :bb3:

  31. With my New Years Day order, I now have the covetted 15UPC labels!!! Just wondering if it was possible to get one of those cool black controlled lab shirts vs. a beanie when I send them in?

  32. Wonder when u find out if you got picked

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Red Rat View Post
    Wonder when u find out if you got picked
    You would receive a package in the mail ...

    Some of our entries don't come with email addresses because they are friends of friends, etc...

  34. nice promotion!Controlled Labs is a great company
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  35. I', ready to send my UPC's in tomorrow guys!! Im so pumped! Any idea how long it takes to receive your product?!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    I', ready to send my UPC's in tomorrow guys!! Im so pumped! Any idea how long it takes to receive your product?!
    After we get the UPC's, it should only be 3-7 days depending on where your located on the map

  37. Yes yes yes! 15 UPC's in the air. Quite the variety of different CL products too I might add. Large Tub of Lemonade Purple Wraath, I cannot wait for you to arrive!!!

  38. i purchase all my stuff online and don't always print out the receipt. can i still send in my ucp's????

  39. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Yes, who saves receipts these days?

    It's official: As long as you have the tubs (plastic attached to back of UPC), your good. You don't need a receipt.
    Don't need a receipt
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 07:10 AM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 11:44 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 09:59 AM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 12:20 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Log in
Log in