NYCSTE Pimps nutraplanet on tv and in national seen pics

  1. NYCSTE Pimps nutraplanet on tv and in national seen pics


    Me at belmont racetrack, didnt know i was going hence the lack of shaving my face

    WEARING proudly da shirt hoping for NP to hook me up with something lol !!!

    the picture with the jockey is the guy who is about to win the triple crown on the horse big brown tomm sat at belmont NY racetrack, winning the triple crown has only been done a handfull of times






  2. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    Me at belmont racetrack, didnt know i was going hence the lack of shaving my face

    WEARING proudly da shirt hoping for NP to hook me up with something lol !!!

    the picture with the jockey is the guy who is about to win the triple crown on the horse big brown tomm sat at belmont NY racetrack, winning the triple crown has only been done a handfull of times





    You are HUGE in comparison.haha

  3. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    You are HUGE in comparison.haha
    I remember watching a documentary about jockeys and what their lifestyle is like. From what I remember, they're tiny guys that go in the sauna and dehydrate themselves so they weigh in light and make it easier on the horse. It just made it sound brutal. How tall are you nycste?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I remember watching a documentary about jockeys and what their lifestyle is like. From what I remember, they're tiny guys that go in the sauna and dehydrate themselves so they weigh in light and make it easier on the horse. It just made it sound brutal. How tall are you nycste?
    hiya, yea i have no idea what they do

    and sadly he lost along with his horse big brown today, dead last o lordy lol

    im only 6ft soo hes well small haha

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    hiya, yea i have no idea what they do

    and sadly he lost along with his horse big brown today, dead last o lordy lol

    im only 6ft soo hes well small haha
    Without the helmet, I say he only makes it to your lips

  6. Can I be ur first groupie ?

  7. I can't believe you didn't even shave your face for these pics nyc!!..........hahahaha!

    I'm still mouring Big Brown's loss. I've really gotten into horse racing in the last few years. I work with quite a few people from kentucky that all went to the derby this year.

    BTW - In a hypothetical fight between you and the jockey, my money would be on you buddy. Unless, they're giving like 10 to 1 odds.......then i'm gonna have to go with the jockey. He looks like he could be a squirly little scrapper lol! Plus, he has a helmet! hahaha

    Nice to see you back on the board Nyc.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  8. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I can't believe you didn't even shave your face for these pics nyc!!..........hahahaha!

    I'm still mouring Big Brown's loss. I've really gotten into horse racing in the last few years. I work with quite a few people from kentucky that all went to the derby this year.

    BTW - In a hypothetical fight between you and the jockey, my money would be on you buddy. Unless, they're giving like 10 to 1 odds.......then i'm gonna have to go with the jockey. He looks like he could be a squirly little scrapper lol! Plus, he has a helmet! hahaha

    Nice to see you back on the board Nyc.
    thanks

    yea my cousin took me, umm i didnt know i was going to be on tv or take pics with famous dudes and or all that stuff

    i just went to my grandparents and heard a cousin was over, and there we go great shots of me looking like a srcub , however it makes me feel like im a real photo guy lol living the rough life and stuff ya dig

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    thanks

    yea my cousin took me, umm i didnt know i was going to be on tv or take pics with famous dudes and or all that stuff

    i just went to my grandparents and heard a cousin was over, and there we go great shots of me looking like a srcub , however it makes me feel like im a real photo guy lol living the rough life and stuff ya dig
    I was kidding brother. I've driven by the outside of the belmont, but i've never been inside. I hope to get up there one year and get to see the race.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I was kidding brother. I've driven by the outside of the belmont, but i've never been inside. I hope to get up there one year and get to see the race.
    im not crazy about horses lol but lets do it man, let me know
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. nycste 2009 training log
    By nycste in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 07:33 PM
  2. Nycste Screams WTF Pump'd
    By nycste in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 06:16 PM
  3. Nycste workout log
    By nycste in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 468
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 02:49 PM
  4. Phera and Epi log by nycste
    By nycste in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 473
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 05:45 PM
Log in
Log in