TrIpDoG's MeGa-SuPeR GiVeAwAy

Page 2 of 13 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2669
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Muscle Pharm Rep

  2. Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1123
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    20.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    *cracks knuckles*

    Poop

    The Perfect Dump - Every once in a while, each of us experiences a perfect dump, it's rare, but a thing of beauty in all respects. You sit down expecting the worst, but what you get is a smooth sliding, fartless masterpiece that breaks the water with the splashless grace of an expert diver. But that's not the end of it. You use some toilet tissue only to find that it was totally unnecessary. It makes you feel that all is right with the world and you are in perfect harmony with it.
    Gut health by RPN... this becomes an everyday phenomenon
  3. New Member
    arizonanewbie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%

    Monkey Assassin


    Did this attach?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    arizonanewbie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    68.33%

    If I win, I'll take any free cr@p you've got - I'm a starving student so I'm not picky about free stuff.
  5. Senior Member
    Manimalia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,473
    Rep Power
    816
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    93.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    http://danarchy.youfailit.net/Spiderman/spidey14.jpg

    A little wrong and raunch I know, but man, it's just too funny.
  6. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/DeeMatt/Funny****29.jpg[/IMG]
    Dude thats good lol.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  7. New Member
    sw bill's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    56.97%

    Why dont blind people sky dive??














    It scares the hell out of there dogs
  8. Senior Member
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,569
    Rep Power
    320219
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    51.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Holy shnikees this thread is hilarious!

    Except all this anti-Yankee sentiment..
  9. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    LOL!- I love this one!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  10. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35300
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Talking Really this is just a WTF? Moment...




    Quick short story behind this picture...My one of my close buddies sent this to me in an e-mail as a joke obviously, but he really set me up for it bad too...lets just say this wasn't what I was expecting and I should have known better. Needless to say I opened the email read what he had to say and then as I scrolled to the end...BAM that hit! I shouldn't have been drinking a soda (good old diet sierra mist) at the time...I seriously spilled all over myself and luckily I missed spitting out everything all over my computer, instead I just got myself drenched...yeah really it was great. So in other words....first it was a WTF? and then shortly thereafter it was F*ck, you A$$hole, and numerous other expletives to my buddy (who obviously couldn't hear what I was saying...well until I called him...lmao) as I am laughing at how ridiculous the moment was. Needless to say...enjoy Tripstud! LOL.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  11. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9662
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Trip,
    This story is real. Takes place in a Super Wal-Mart in Knoxville, TN in late 2002 (during homecoming week - Miami at UT).

    I was at the store to get some stuff for a tailgate some buddies in my dorm were putting on. Friend of mine had come down to watch the game.

    We are in the ketchup aisle.
    I'm looking on a shelf for something - I feel someone walking my direction down the aisle.
    I hear the following (said in an extremely country accent):


    "We need us a new shower curtain" - redneck woman
    "Why do we need us a shower curtain?" - redneck man
    "Cuz Harvey wiped his ass on it." - woman.
  12. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post


    Quick short story behind this picture...My one of my close buddies sent this to me in an e-mail as a joke obviously, but he really set me up for it bad too...lets just say this wasn't what I was expecting and I should have known better. Needless to say I opened the email read what he had to say and then as I scrolled to the end...BAM that hit! I shouldn't have been drinking a soda (good old diet sierra mist) at the time...I seriously spilled all over myself and luckily I missed spitting out everything all over my computer, instead I just got myself drenched...yeah really it was great. So in other words....first it was a WTF? and then shortly thereafter it was F*ck, you A$$hole, and numerous other expletives to my buddy (who obviously couldn't hear what I was saying...well until I called him...lmao) as I am laughing at how ridiculous the moment was. Needless to say...enjoy Tripstud! LOL.

    Cheers!
    WTF!!!!!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  13. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Trip,
    This story is real. Takes place in a Super Wal-Mart in Knoxville, TN in late 2002 (during homecoming week - Miami at UT).

    I was at the store to get some stuff for a tailgate some buddies in my dorm were putting on. Friend of mine had come down to watch the game.

    We are in the ketchup aisle.
    I'm looking on a shelf for something - I feel someone walking my direction down the aisle.
    I hear the following (said in an extremely country accent):


    "We need us a new shower curtain" - redneck woman
    "Why do we need us a shower curtain?" - redneck man
    "Cuz Harvey wiped his ass on it." - woman.
    Ahahahaha thats just a priceless moment in life.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  14. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Trip,
    This story is real. Takes place in a Super Wal-Mart in Knoxville, TN in late 2002 (during homecoming week - Miami at UT).

    I was at the store to get some stuff for a tailgate some buddies in my dorm were putting on. Friend of mine had come down to watch the game.

    We are in the ketchup aisle.
    I'm looking on a shelf for something - I feel someone walking my direction down the aisle.
    I hear the following (said in an extremely country accent):


    "We need us a new shower curtain" - redneck woman
    "Why do we need us a shower curtain?" - redneck man
    "Cuz Harvey wiped his ass on it." - woman.
    Lol - I have a really funny gator tee-shirt that rips tennessee fans in a similar fashion. PRICELESS!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  15. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,715
    Rep Power
    986901

    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Except all this anti-Yankee sentiment..
    I only posted those because I know Trip is a Sox fan. Some were actually funny though.

    My stripes are Yankee blue through and through...Go Bombers!!!

    EDIT: I really don't want the supplements nor was I submitting an entry to win. I just wanted to get a good laugh even if it is at the expense of the:

    26 times WSC New York Yankees!
  16. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I only posted those because I know Trip is a Sox fan. Some were actually funny though.

    My stripes are Yankee blue through and through...Go Bombers!!!

    EDIT: I really don't want the supplements nor was I submitting an entry to win. I just wanted to get a good laugh even if it is at the expense of the:

    26 times WSC New York Yankees!


    GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  17. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I'm not entering, but i have some good contributions:









    This is all in good fun yankee fans, so don't go all postal now.

    BTW - How about the celtics taking game 1!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  18. New Member
    nickd84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    165
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    24.32%

    HA HA HA look what happened to Jared.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  19. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35300
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'm not entering, but i have some good contributions:









    This is all in good fun yankee fans, so don't go all postal now.

    BTW - How about the celtics taking game 1!
    Well because I've met the guy in person and I'm a big fan of his...I want to see the Celtics win for Kevin Garnett's sake. Seriously...Kevin Garnett is one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet and beyond that...when he stands up you really feel like a runt standing by him...lol.

    The Mr. April, Miss October A-Rod bashing is classic and certainly true. Even better though...I love the tide advertisement...dirty=Yankees uniform, Clean= Red Sox uniform...funny stuff T1....love it!

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  20. Senior Member
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,569
    Rep Power
    320219
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    51.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nickd84 View Post
    HA HA HA look what happened to Jared.
    This had me rolling!
  21. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    This is probably my favorite joke of all time.

    A man was sitting at a bar enjoying an
    after-work cocktail when an exceptionally
    gorgeous young woman entered. She was so
    striking that the man could not take his
    eyes away from her. The young woman noticed
    his overly-attentive stare & walked directly
    toward him.

    Before he could offer his apologies for
    being so rude, the young woman said
    to him, 'I'll do anything, absolutely
    anything, that you want me to do, no
    matter what it is, for $100 on one
    condition.'

    Flabbergasted, the man asked what the
    condition was.

    The young woman replied, 'You have to tell
    me what you want me to do in just three
    words.'

    The man considered her proposition for a
    moment, withdrew his wallet from his pocket &
    slowly counted out five $20 bills, which he
    pressed into the young woman's hand.

    He looked deeply into her eyes & slowly,
    meaningfully said, 'Paint my house.'
  22. IBE/PHF Rep
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Rep Power
    1310
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    49.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    YouTube video's aren't allowed so I guess I'm disqualified. But I couldn't hold back, lol. WATCH !

    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  23. New Member
    AaronTech's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    180
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    70.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    This is probably my favorite joke of all time.

    A man was sitting at a bar enjoying an
    after-work cocktail when an exceptionally
    gorgeous young woman entered. She was so
    striking that the man could not take his
    eyes away from her. The young woman noticed
    his overly-attentive stare & walked directly
    toward him.

    Before he could offer his apologies for
    being so rude, the young woman said
    to him, 'I'll do anything, absolutely
    anything, that you want me to do, no
    matter what it is, for $100 on one
    condition.'

    Flabbergasted, the man asked what the
    condition was.

    The young woman replied, 'You have to tell
    me what you want me to do in just three
    words.'

    The man considered her proposition for a
    moment, withdrew his wallet from his pocket &
    slowly counted out five $20 bills, which he
    pressed into the young woman's hand.

    He looked deeply into her eyes & slowly,
    meaningfully said, 'Paint my house.'

    Ahh crap, I was just about to post the shorter version (this doesn't count):
    A guy meets a hooker in a bar. She says, "This is your lucky night. I’ve got a special game for you. I’ll do absolutely anything you want for $300, as long as you can say it in three words." The guy replies, "Hey, why not?" He pull his wallet out of his pocket, and one at a time lays three hundred-dollar bills on the bar, and says, slowly: "Paint…my…house."
  24. New Member
    AaronTech's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    180
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    70.78%

    Mine for Today


    A lady at a party goes up to Winston Churchill and tells him, "Sir, you are drunk." Churchill replies, "Madam, you are ugly. In the morning, I shall be sober."
  25. New Member
    kotter716's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    0%

    I thought this would be appropriate for this type of forum. :hot:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  26. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by kotter716 View Post
    I thought this would be appropriate for this type of forum. :hot:
    AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  27. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1177
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Here's a joke about my home state of WEST VIRGINIA and the difference between your friends and my FRIENDS. FRIENDS: Will wait patiently with you in the long line to the bathroom and hold the stall door shut. WV FRIENDS: Will shine a spotlight on you while your drunk a$$ is taking a piss in the bushes. ---------------------------------------------------------YOUR FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs ----MY WV FRIENDS: Call your parents drunk as hell and tell them about the fugly chick you tried to pick up ----------------------------------------------------------YOUR FRIENDS: Hope the night out drinking goes smoothly, and hope that no one is late for the ride home. WV FRIENDS: Know some wild **** will happen, and set up rally points. -----------------------------------------------------------YOUR FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong. WV FRIENDS: Will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that **** was fun " -------------------------------------------YOUR FRIENDS: Cry with you. WV FRIENDS: laugh at you -----------------------------------------------YOUR FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back. WV FRIENDS: Steal each other's stuff so often nobody remembers who bought it in the first place. --------------------------------------------YOUR FRIENDS: Are happy that someone picked up a one night stand and leave them alone. WV FRIENDS: Will crawl naked into the room with a camera and hope for the tag team. -----------------------------------------------------YOUR FRIENDS: Know a few things about you. WV FRIENDS: Could write a book with direct quotes from you. -----------------------------------------------------YOUR FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that's what the crowd is doing. WV FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you. -------------------------------------------------- YOUR FRIENDS: Would knock on your door. WV FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, "I'm home!" -----------------------------------------------YOUR FRIENDS: Will try and talk to the bouncer when you get tossed out of the bar. WV FRIENDS: Will buck up and go after the bouncer for touching you on the way out. --------------------------------------------YOUR FRIENDS: Will wish you had enough money to go out that night, and are sorry you couldn't come. WV FRIENDS: Will share their last dollar with you, drag you along, and try to steal free drinks all night. --------------------------------------YOUR FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough. WV FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say, "You better drink the rest of that ****, you know we don't waste. That's alcohol abuse!!!" ------------------------------------------YOUR FRIENDS: Want the money they loaned you back next week. WV Friends: Can't begin to remember who owes who money after taking care of each other for so long. (*No ****!*) ---------------------------------------------YOUR FRIENDS: Will say "I can't handle Tequila anymore". WV FRIENDS: Will say "okay, just one more..." and then 2 minutes later "okay, just one more!". ------------------------------------------------- YOUR FRIENDS: Will talk **** to the person who talks **** about you. WV FRIENDS: Will knock them the **** out!! ----------------------------------------------------YOUR FRIENDS: Will ignore this WV FRIENDS: Will re-post this to ALL of their KICKASS friends!! Hero
  28. Senior Member
    Manimalia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,473
    Rep Power
    816
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    93.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro
  29. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2001
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    48.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronTech View Post
    Ahh crap, I was just about to post the shorter version (this doesn't count):
    A guy meets a hooker in a bar. She says, "This is your lucky night. I’ve got a special game for you. I’ll do absolutely anything you want for $300, as long as you can say it in three words." The guy replies, "Hey, why not?" He pull his wallet out of his pocket, and one at a time lays three hundred-dollar bills on the bar, and says, slowly: "Paint…my…house."
    I use the shorter version in person when a random opportunity to bust out a general joke. Good stuff.
  30. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by kotter716 View Post
    I thought this would be appropriate for this type of forum. :hot:
    AHahahahaha thats great.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  31. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,715
    Rep Power
    986901

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    This is all in good fun yankee fans, so don't go all postal now.
    That looks like Joey Buttaffuco(sp) up to the right of Posada
  32. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2669
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    75.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Why did the Banana go out with a prune?

    He couldn't find a date.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  33. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5602
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    98.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

  34. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    That looks like Joey Buttaffuco(sp) up to the right of Posada
    Lol - It sure does.

    "How you doin?"

    How about the rays and sox brawl. I'm sure yankee fans hate the rays in the same fashion. At least we can agree on that.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  35. New Member
    michaeljannis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    116
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    35.24%

    enjoy trip
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  36. New Member
    Rumpnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    178
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    73.16%

    Confucius Say ....

    "It good for girl to meet boy in park, but better for boy to park meat in girl."
  37. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11114
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day two of poo...for you? (I rhyme all the time)
    ------------------------

    Ghost Poopie
    The kind where you feel the Poopie come out, but there's no poopie in the toilet.

    Clean Poopie
    The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

    Wet Poopie
    The kind where you wipe your butt fifty times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you don't runie them with a stain.

    Second Wave Poopie
    The kind that happens when you're done poopie-ing and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize you have to poopie some more.

    Turtle Poopie
    The kind of poopie that pops out a little and goes back in a few times before it finallly comes out

    Pop-a-Vein-in-your-Forehead-Poopie
    The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

    Lincoln Log Poopie
    The kind of Poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the plunger.

    Gas-sy Poopie
    The kind where it's so noisy, everyone within earshot is giggling!

    Drinker Poopie
    The kind of Poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

    Corn Poopie
    (Self explanatory)

    Gee-I-Wish-I-Could-Poop Poopie
    The kind where you want to Poopie, but all you do is it on the toilet and fart a few times.

    Spinal Tap Poopie
    That's the kind when it hurts so badly coming out, you swear it was leaving you sideways.

    Wet Cheeks Poopie (The Power Dump)
    The kind that comes out of your butt so fast, your butt cheeks get spashed with water.

    Liquid Poopie
    The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots you of your butt and spashes all over the toilet bowl.

    Mexican Poopie
    The kind that smells so bad your nose burns.

    Upper Class Poopie
    The kind of Poopie that doesn't smell.

    The Suprise Poopie
    You are not even at the toilet, because you are sure you are about to fart, but, OOPS---a Poopie!

    The Dangling Poopie
    This Poopie refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done poopie-ing. You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose.

    Fisherman's Bobber Poopie
    You are in a public restroom with two people waiting on your stall, you poopie and flush two times, but several golfball pieces are still floating above the water line.

    ha-cha-cha...
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  38. Advanced Member
    mathis50262's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    727
    Rep Power
    443
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    75.88%

    Tripp I'm not if for the contest but check this **** out this should make you laugh, not the story, but weight till you get to the pictures! Poor guy.

    Steroids Effecting my genitals....wtf!!!
  39. Senior Member
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,691
    Rep Power
    35300
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    63.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Talking Just for you SilentBob!


    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Day two of poo...for you? (I rhyme all the time)
    ------------------------

    Ghost Poopie
    The kind where you feel the Poopie come out, but there's no poopie in the toilet.

    Clean Poopie
    The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

    Wet Poopie
    The kind where you wipe your butt fifty times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you don't runie them with a stain.

    Second Wave Poopie
    The kind that happens when you're done poopie-ing and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize you have to poopie some more.

    Turtle Poopie
    The kind of poopie that pops out a little and goes back in a few times before it finallly comes out

    Pop-a-Vein-in-your-Forehead-Poopie
    The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

    Lincoln Log Poopie
    The kind of Poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the plunger.

    Gas-sy Poopie
    The kind where it's so noisy, everyone within earshot is giggling!

    Drinker Poopie
    The kind of Poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

    Corn Poopie
    (Self explanatory)

    Gee-I-Wish-I-Could-Poop Poopie
    The kind where you want to Poopie, but all you do is it on the toilet and fart a few times.

    Spinal Tap Poopie
    That's the kind when it hurts so badly coming out, you swear it was leaving you sideways.

    Wet Cheeks Poopie (The Power Dump)
    The kind that comes out of your butt so fast, your butt cheeks get spashed with water.

    Liquid Poopie
    The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots you of your butt and spashes all over the toilet bowl.

    Mexican Poopie
    The kind that smells so bad your nose burns.

    Upper Class Poopie
    The kind of Poopie that doesn't smell.

    The Suprise Poopie
    You are not even at the toilet, because you are sure you are about to fart, but, OOPS---a Poopie!

    The Dangling Poopie
    This Poopie refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done poopie-ing. You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose.

    Fisherman's Bobber Poopie
    You are in a public restroom with two people waiting on your stall, you poopie and flush two times, but several golfball pieces are still floating above the water line.

    ha-cha-cha...
    Goes along perfectly with the Dump Jokes.

    Enjoy...

    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  40. Advanced Member
    propho's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    993
    Rep Power
    8144
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    77.58%

    A woman takes her young daughter to the zoo. They walk up to the monkeys and the little girl notices two of them mating. The little girl curiously asks her mom what they're doing. The mom hesitantly says, "um, well, they're baking cake."
    "Oh, ok." the little girl says.

    They later walk over to where the lions are. The little girl notices one of the lions on top of another, and again she asks her mom what they're doing. The mom says more confidently this time, "well, they're baking a cake too sweety."

    The next morning the little girl wakes up and walks out to the kitchen where her mom is cooking breakfast. The little girl asks, "Mommy, were you and daddy baking a cake on the couch last night?"

    Extremely embarrassed and nervous, the mom replies, "uh, yeah sweety. we were."

    The little girls says, "I know, cause I licked up some of the left over frosting."
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 09:37 AM
  2. Replies: 216
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 07:03 AM
  3. Anyone heard of Super Mega Gainer?
    By aedubber in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 11:49 PM
  4. Super-Drol and Mega-Zol
    By Highlanda01602 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 12:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in