Coming Soon: JP8™ by GET DIESEL: pre-workout/Nitric Oxide on another level!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

What Competition?

GRAPE JP8 NOW AVAILABLE AT FEFIFO.COM AND NUTRAPLANET!

The Pumps..........Sick!
The Energy..........Sick!
The Strength...........Sick!
The Mental Focus...........Sick!
The Training Intensity..........Sick!

Your body will soon know how hard a real
nitric oxide/training intensifier should hit. JP8™..........GET SOME!

30 May 08, rough write up:

Training Intensity | Pumps | Energy | Mental Focus | Strength | Lean Muscle Mass | Recovery

The time has finally come for a change in the Pre-workout Energy/Nitric Oxide product market with the introduction of JP8™. JP8 is a hybrid product of NOS ETHER™ and Ready4War™. You may or may not be familiar with these two products but the only thing you need to know is they work and work very well and are well respected in their respected categories of strength/ATP products (NOS ETHER) and pre-workout energizers (Ready4War). JP8 combines the key attributes of both these products producing the most powerful, hardest hitting Nitric Oxide/Pre-workout Energizing product on the market!!​

ETHER™ ATP (Strength/Power) blend - The ETHER blend produces rapid strength/power gains by optimizing your ATP levels better than any product available. ATP is the high energy compound responsible for explosive power and strength and it is the main energy source for the majority of cellular functions. JP8 increases and recycles ATP to provide explosive strength and power during your workout as well as help to produce long term strength gains when stacked with ETHER tabs or NOS ETHER taken post workout and on non-workout days.

NOS Precursor™ (Nitric Oxide/Insulin Sensitivity) blend - This blend serves two purposes; first to provide sick vascularity and rock hard Nitric Oxide pumps and secondly to increase insulin sensitivity and nutrient partitioning to shuttle carbs and protein into your muscles. This increased insulin sensitivity is what gives you those rock hard “concrete” pumps on JP8, versus the “water bloat” pumps you see with other Nitric Oxide pre-workout products.

JP4™ Endurance blend
- Similar to the JP4 blend in NOS ETHER, JP8’s endurance blend will not only increase your endurance across the board in reps performed but also decrease your needed rest time between sets for optimal aerobic and anaerobic endurance. From day one on JP8 you will notice an increase in endurance that you have never felt on other pre-workout energy/NO products. JP8 contains effective doses of Beta-Alanine, Cordyceps, DMG (Di-methyl-glycine HCL) and Rhodiola, a combination found in no other product in JP8’s class.

Ready4War (pre-workout energy/training intensity) blend - This without a doubt is the most important and key attribute of JP8. For years we have sold Ready4War as a hardcore “underground” pre-workout training intensifier with satisfied customer after satisfied customer all over the world attesting to Ready4War’s hard hitting, training intensity amplifying formula. JP8 contains a potent Ready4War blend that separates JP8 from the tons of pre-workout energy/NO products out there. Let’s face it; all Nitric Oxide pre-workout products give you some type of pump. No one should be buying a product to just feel a pump with caffeine buzz. JP8 hits hard and fast increasing training intensity, mood, motivation, drive, and energy. JP8 also hits hard with continued use and isn’t one of those “I started with two scoops, then three, then four then five scoops pre-workout” products that works “ok to great” initially but 3-5 workouts into the product you’re taking three scoops or more, with each 40 serving bottle lasting 8 to 13 workouts. If you think that’s a great value because you get the pretty bottle and label with that, JP8 isn’t for you. With JP8 we can promise you most users will never need over 1.5 to 2 scoops pre-workout for mind blowing results!

DIESEL Antioxidant™ blend - Antioxidants are very important to overall heath and muscle repair. When you workout your muscles are flooded free radicals that destroy muscles and make the recovery process harder the more intense and/or frequently you train. The DIESEL Antioxidant blend helps to reduce oxidants and free radicals during and post workout allowing you to train harder, and recover faster than ever before.

You are guaranteed that two scoops of JP8 will increase your training intensity, muscle pumps and mental focus better than three scoops of any of those other 40 serving, 2-3 scoops per pre-workout dose products!

THE END RESULT OF USING JP8:

-Increase Training Intensity
-Increase Nitric Oxide/Pumps
-Increase Explosive Power
-Increase Endurance
-Increase Strength
-Increase Mood
-Increase Motivation
-Increase Drive
-Increase Mental Focus
-Increased Mental Clarity
- Reduces Lactic Acid burn during and Post Workout
-Increased Muscle Hardness
-Faster Lean Muscle Mass Gains
-Faster Recovery
-No Artificial Sweeteners (including Sucralose and Acesulfame K)
-Legal in any drug tested organization world wide

JP8 is great used alone or stacked with DIESEL TEST Hardcore for even more powerful results! For long term strength and power gains use JP8 pre-workout and ETHER Tabs or NOS ETHER powder post workout and on non-workout days.

Pre-lim. sup. facts (there is some TBD info be added/calculated later so dont go posting this all over the place):

JP8

Nutrition/Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 scoop (~21g)
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories: 28
Calories From Fat: 0
Total Fat: 0g *
Carbohydrates (Maltodextrin) 7.5g 4%
Thiamine HCL (B-1) 500mcg 34%
Riboflavin (B-2) 500mcg 30%
B-3 (Niacinamide) 5mg 25%
B-5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate) 2.5mg 25%
B-6 (Active Coenzyme P-5-P) 25mg 1250%
B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) 100mcg 1667%
Folic Acid 200mcg 50%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 625mg 1083%
Zinc (as Monomethionine) 2.5mg 17%
Sodium (as Na Bicarbonate/Phosphate) TBD*
Potassium (as K Bicarbonate/Phosphate) TBD*
Phosphorus (as Na/K Phosphate) TBD*
Magnesium (as Creatine Mg Chelate) TBD*
Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate) 150mcg 135%

JP8 Proprietary Blend: TBDmg*

Ready4War™ (Pre-workout Energy/Training Intensity) blend *
DMAE Bitartrate, Choline Bitartrate, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Acetyl-L-Glutamine, DL-Phenylalanine, Caffeine (120mg), Arginine Pyroglutamate, Theobromine, Phenylethylamine_HCL, Bacopa, Idebenone, Vinpocetine, Huperzine A(-)

NOS Precursor™ (Nitric Oxide/Insulin Sensitivity) blend: *
Arginine HCL, Taurine, Gynostemma, Cnidium Monnieri, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vanadium (Amino Acid Chelate), Banaba Leaf

ETHER™ ATP (Strength/Power) blend: *
Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Coenzyme Q10

JP4™ Endurance blend: *

Beta-Alanine, DMG (Dimethyl-glycine HCL), Rhodiola Rosea, Cordyceps

DIESEL Antioxidant™ blend: *
Grape Seed, Rosemary, Ginger, Resveratrol (from Polygonum extract), Astaxanthin

NOW AVAILABLE

Last edited:
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Supp Facts to come? And is this somethign that should be taken in addition to NOS-Ether?
You would take JP8 pre-workout and NOS ETHER post workout and on non-workout days or just run JP8 in place of your pre-workout energy/NO product. Or JP8 pre and your bulk or whatever creatine product you take post workout.

JP8 is the GET DIESEL entry into the pre-workout energy/NO sup. cat.,.

Sup facts of course to come, just no time.

I can tell you it wont be legal (per se) in Canada becasuse it contains acetyl-L-tyrosine, acetyl-L-carnitine and acetyl-L-glutamine,

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Cool Chuck, I have yet to be disappointed by your stuff and I am sure this will follow suit.

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
JP-8 is the term for jet fuel...haha.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
JP-8 is the term for jet fuel...haha.
Yep fuel originally used by the Air Force.....im savy.....and with a name like Chuck Diesel and a company called GET DIESEL....and products called DIESEL FUEL and ETHER you know I have to have JP8 and JP4 (part of the NOS ETHER blend).

When I was in the Air Force I use to do occupational health inspections on the flight line and I would always go in hangers and be like "what is that smell" and they would say JP-8.

I'll try to put some sup. facts up by this time next week.

What I will do is guarantee 2 scoops of JP8 will be way stronger for energy/training intensity and Pumps than 3 scoops of EVERY SINCLE 40 sererving 2/3 scoop pre-workout product aval.

JP8......What Competition?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
What I will do is guarantee 2 scoops of JP8 will be way stronger for energy/training intensity and Pumps than 3 scoops of EVERY SINCLE 40 sererving 2/3 scoop pre-workout product aval.
What will be the guarantee Chuck if it's not?

will there be samples avaliable from nutra?

:thumbsup:

S

sw bill

Awards
I am a die hard NoXplode guy but i do look forward to giving this a try. ETA less than 4 weeks????

S

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Sounds cool. Can't wait to see the ingredients; the Acetyl-T, and C are great for energy and focus even by themselves.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I am a die hard NoXplode guy but i do look forward to giving this a try. ETA less than 4 weeks????
ETA: 25 june 08 to 1 july 08

might be some samples to some testers, not hundreds to NP.....

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
you make some very high quality products (r4w is by far my favorite pre workout supp to date) i definitely have got to give this a shot.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
so, i heard your picking loggers?
please no logger, "can I test this post." if there are a tester search there will be a sep. thread for that and I don't pick loggers who haven't logged a get diesel product in the past, or have not logged a product in the same cat., as the get diesel product being logged.....and no reps for companies with sim., products......

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
JP8 will undoubtedly be added to my arsenal :hammer:

I know it won't disappoint.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome, I was just about to post.. "need a logger@?"

I will just buy it the old fashionned way, I have had superpump250 as a staple for a long time.... LONG TIME , I am ready for something new,.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty Solid...
cant wait to give this a try!
subd for a date for a few samples!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
please no logger, "can I test this post." if there are a tester search there will be a sep. thread for that and I don't pick loggers who haven't logged a get diesel product in the past, or have not logged a product in the same cat., as the get diesel product being logged.....and no reps for companies with sim., products......
i was just being a wise arse.
On a serious note,
I have logged a thing or 2 for ya in the past though. I will be putting up to test this out, when that thread comes open. This could be really good.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Is JP8 a replacement for R4W?
no, JP8 is a powder ready4war/nos ether hybrid per se. its my "input" to the pre-workout/NO product market.

I will explain the dif's more if people can't tell the difference once the jp8 supplement facts are up. its like noxplode and rpm are 2 different products.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
nice, waiting to see the label.

W

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
JP8, like jet engine fuel the military uses for there HUMVEE's???

^^ my unoriginal comment ^^

Last edited:
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
from another thread:

Awesome! Out of curiosity, how does "diesel grape" stack up to the current ~flavors? I've actually grown to like NOS Ether's taste. I just wish the new ether still has the slight flat soda like carbonation
actually JP8 will be "DIESEL Lemonade." Its the same mixture of flavors in NOS ETHER but becasue JP8 will have way less b-vit's than NOS ETHER it wont taste like NOS ETHER, it also will have a mango taste to it which will be in the new NOS ETHER "Tropical Lemonade" coming out in about 10 days, but I cant call JP8 "Tropical Lemonade". So it will be "DIESEL Lemonade."

So really it wont taste like NOS ETHER, it also will have less bicarbonates so it probably wont have that carbonation tates.

It will be more sour because it will have over 900mg of acetyl aminos per scoop (acetyl-L-tyrosine, acetyl-L-glutamine, acetyl-L-carnitine). Any acetyl amino is sour in taste. NOS ETHER has no Acetyl amino's.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looks like another solid product from Get Diesel.

Any plans for a cap version?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Looks like another solid product from Get Diesel.

Any plans for a cap version?
No, ready4war and DIESEL FUEL will be the cap GET DIESEL pre-workout products.

Its better to look at these products as products in a class of products. Like Ready4War is in the pre-workout energizer/training intensifier capsule class.

JP8 is in the pre-workout NO/creatine 40 serv. 2-3 scoops preworkout class. Like you would probably never see an Noxplode or Superpump250 caps product, or a RPM powder.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chuck! Think I was confusing it with another cap for product (NO), thought you had mentioned away back.

Anyways, it looks solid. :thumbsup:

No, ready4war and DIESEL FUEL will be the cap GET DIESEL pre-workout products.

Its better to look at these products as products in a class of products. Like Ready4War is in the pre-workout energizer/training intensifier capsule class.

JP8 is in the pre-workout NO/creatine 40 serv. 2-3 scoops preworkout class. Like you would probably never see an Noxplode or Superpump250 caps product, or a RPM powder.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
no, JP8 is a powder ready4war/nos ether hybrid per se. its my "input" to the pre-workout/NO product market.

I will explain the dif's more if people can't tell the difference once the jp8 supplement facts are up. its like noxplode and rpm are 2 different products.

If JP8 is such a high powered preworkout supp then why would there be a need for R4W?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
If JP8 is such a high powered preworkout supp then why would there be a need for R4W?
JP8 is a pre-workout/Nitric Oxide drink product

Ready4War is a pre-workout/test boosting capsule formula

Ready4War has stuff like pregnenolone, Icariin, Ginseng, Sulbutamine

JP8 have a different pre-workout profile.

Its not like one has to be better, its 2 different products made by the same company.

There are 1,000's of people who use products like Noxplode, superpump250, navapor, ect, that dont use products like Ready4War or RPM. Some people like drink/NO products, some people like capsule formulas.

For instance just on the pre-workout formula side of the house, JP8 is a stronger nootropic, endurance enhancer than Ready4War, but Ready4War is stronger for aggression and stacks better with a product like DIESEL TEST.

Some people also dont want a hormonal pre-workout energizer (ready4war). Also ready4war takes about 1 hour to kick in, JP8 takes about 20 min because its a drink and has ingredients that absorb faster and dont effect hormone levels. Anything that has an effect on hormone levels (naturally) wont kick in that fast.

I will probably run them 2 workouts on one, 2 workouts on the other. Or run Ready4War more when Im not on DIESEL TEST, but on NOS ETHER.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
JP8 is a pre-workout/Nitric Oxide drink product

Ready4War is a pre-workout/test boosting capsule formula

Ready4War has stuff like pregnenolone, Icariin, Ginseng, Sulbutamine

JP8 have a different pre-workout profile.

Its not like one has to be better, its 2 different products made by the same company.

There are 1,000's of people who use products like Noxplode, superpump250, navapor, ect, that dont use products like Ready4War or RPM. Some people like drink/NO products, some people like capsule formulas.

For instance just on the pre-workout formula side of the house, JP8 is a stronger nootropic, endurance enhancer than Ready4War, but Ready4War is stronger for aggression and stacks better with a product like DIESEL TEST.

Some people also dont want a hormonal pre-workout energizer (ready4war). Also ready4war takes about 1 hour to kick in, JP8 takes about 20 min because its a drink and has ingredients that absorb faster and dont effect hormone levels. Anything that has an effect on hormone levels (naturally) wont kick in that fast.

I will probably run them 2 workouts on one, 2 workouts on the other. Or run Ready4War more when Im not on DIESEL TEST, but on NOS ETHER.

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to give it a shot as soon as its out and hopefully it will be as good or better than my trusted Blackpowder. Trust me I'll let you know one way or another.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. I'm going to give it a shot as soon as its out and hopefully it will be as good or better than my trusted Blackpowder. Trust me I'll let you know one way or another.
What other of those type of "black powder products" have you used? Like superpump250, noxplode etc.

Thats one of the reasons Ive made JP8, to bring the GET DIESEL line more "main stream." People always use these NO/pre-workout products and swear by them but have never used something like Ready4War.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
What other of those type of "black powder products" have you used? Like superpump250, noxplode etc.

Thats one of the reasons Ive made JP8, to bring the GET DIESEL line more "main stream." People always use these NO/pre-workout products and swear by them but have never used something like Ready4War.

Ive used Noexplode (Sucks), Shock Therapy (Sucks), N03 Overload (not bad), N30 powder (Good stuff), and Blackpowder (Good stuff). I always need a good boost when I start my workout and love great PUMPS, additional strength and endurance are nice too. Also, the greatest thing about the last two mentioned is that I feel great all day long (NO Crash or Jitters).

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above post ^^^I prefer powder pre-workout vs pill for MANY reasons. As such I have tried just about everything under the sun in the line of preworkout drinks.

I have since sworn by superpump250, borderline religiously, but I am almost half done my tub and am always up for somehting different. I hope it will be out before my next order.

Don't ban me for this, but will it be available at other sites or just nutra?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Interested to see the ingredients.

I'd like to see how it compares to other pwo/no supps i have tried.

On a side note, your labels look exactly like the Primaforce labels.. When i first saw it, i thought it was a new Primaforce product.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Interested to see the ingredients.

I'd like to see how it compares to other pwo/no supps i have tried.

On a side note, your labels look exactly like the Primaforce labels.. When i first saw it, i thought it was a new Primaforce product.
It doesnt look exacly like a primaforce label besides it being yellow and black and they have a few yellow and black labels. Way before there was a primaforce GET DIESEL products came in a all black with yellow stencil font label or all yellow with black stencil font way back in 2002.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
W00T!!! MORE DIESEL!!!

Coq Diesel Pwns btw, love that stuff! Can't wait to check this out.

thicketman

thicketman

Awards
Awesome!

I have two bottles of Diesel Test Hardcore (1 older formula, 1 the latest formula) and a tub of Ether.

I might pick up a tub of this and run them all together.

I

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
nope. I dont have any libido destroying products. You lose your libido on preworkout products?

Yes, especially with rpm, shock therapy, amp, no shotgun en no-xplode. Most are a waste of money btw. I'm going to check coq diesel & r4w out. Too bad, they don't sell your stuff in Holland.

Thanks for the reply.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yes, especially with rpm, shock therapy, amp, no shotgun en no-xplode. Most are a waste of money btw. I'm going to check coq diesel & r4w out. Too bad, they don't sell your stuff in Holland.

Thanks for the reply.
thats because they have so much caffeine and not to many visodiolators over arginine.

I think most pre-workout NO products are a waste of money and the only people that respond to them is people who have never used anything stronger. I know R4W for sure wont reduce your libido, same with JP8.

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
thats because they have so much caffeine and not to many visodiolators over arginine.

I think most pre-workout NO products are a waste of money and the only people that respond to them is people who have never used anything stronger. I know R4W for sure wont reduce your libido, same with JP8.
definitely agreed, if anything r4w helps your libido.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck so do you think JP8 will be better than those I listed above as far as no crash after workout, and everything else that a good preworkout does

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck so do you think JP8 will be better than those I listed above as far as no crash after workout, and everything else that a good preworkout does
Ive used Noexplode (Sucks), Shock Therapy (Sucks), N03 Overload (not bad), N30 powder (Good stuff), and Blackpowder (Good stuff). I always need a good boost when I start my workout and love great PUMPS, additional strength and endurance are nice too. Also, the greatest thing about the last two mentioned is that I feel great all day long (NO Crash or Jitters).
Yeah should be good for these people and you.

What exactly do you like black powder for?

Have you ever used NOS ETHER or Ready4War caps?

I

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established

You know your homework. ;)