NeoVar Recomped now at NutraPlanet!

1. NeoVar Recomped now at NutraPlanet!

Yes! And check out the awesome price!

NeoVar (240 caps/750 mg) By: Applied Nutriceuticals
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Very nice!!!
    Im looking forward to my next pay day so I can get my hands on some of these!
    SFW and GFH

3. Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   

4. Holy crap! 240caps for $28? Geez, sign me up! Lanbane said this would be cheap but...wow.
    Just need a Neovar Recomped/IGF-2 stack now!

5. Neovar Recomped at $28/bottle is great deal- good way to get an awesome staple product that helps you recover and train hard month-in, and month-out!!!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

6. How long will it stay at that price? Just ordered on the sale last weekend.

7. I am also interested how long these prices will last
    SFW and GFH

8. It'll always be a good value for the product...... but $28 is still a couple bucks cheaper than you'll probably find it again
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

9. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    And even hotter, a combo package of NeoVar + Kwick Karb!
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...3lb-stack.html
    Looks more like a give-away!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

10. Great Price!! This will most likely replace a lot of the overpriced creatine blends as a staple for a lot of people.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    Great Price!! This will most likely replace a lot of the overpriced creatine blends as a staple for a lot of people.
    You won't be dissapointed! For a 220lb guy that's about a 40 day supply.

12. yaeh lots and lots o f pills. i have a botle at home. had two but i gave one to a bud
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.
  13. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yaeh lots and lots o f pills. i have a botle at home. had two but i gave one to a bud

This product lasts 40 days, I have no choice but to make this a staple now =)

14. yup
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    This product lasts 40 days, I have no choice but to make this a staple now =)
    Indeed. Plain and simply put...this stuff rocks. I beta tested it and man I got hooked...its certainly my staple creatine now and besides I am a big banaba extract fan...lol.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neovar Recomped Sample
    By natandrb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 01:32 PM