ON A BUDGET AND Want an awesome stack for cheap? Try Kwik Karb and NEOVAR RECOMPED!

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

ON A BUDGET AND Want an awesome stack for cheap? Try Kwik Karb and NEOVAR RECOMPED!

NEOVAR RECOMPED AND KWIK-CARB: A CHEAP AND EFFECTIVE STAPLE COMBINATION THAT WILL FIT INTO ANY BUDGET!!!

Some of The Research From Human Studies (More to come later):

M. GREENWOOD, R.B. KREIDER, C. RASMUSSEN, A.L. ALMADA, AND C.P. EARNEST. D-Pinitol Augments Whole Body Creatine Retention In Man. JEPonline. 2001;4(4):41-47.

Previous research has indicated that creatine retention is influenced by the intramuscular creatine concentration, and extracellular concentrations of glucose and insulin. The purpose of this study was to examine whether co-ingestion of D-pinitol (plant extract with insulin sensitizing characteristics) with creatine affects whole body creatine retention. Twenty male subjects with no history of creatine supplementation participated in this study. Subjects donated 24-hr urine samples for 4 days. After an initial control day designed to determine normal daily creatine excretion rates, subjects were matched according to body mass and randomly assigned to ingest in a single blind manner either a placebo (P=4 x 5 g of dextrose), creatine monohydrate (CM=4 x 5 g), CM with low dose D-pinitol (LP=4 x 5 g creatine + 2 x 0.5 g D-pinitol), or CM with high dose D-pinitol (HP=4 x 5 g creatine + 4 x 0.5 g D-pinitol) for 3 days. Additionally, another group ingested 2 x 0.5 g D-pinitol for 5-d followed by ingesting 4 x 5 g CM + 2 x 0.5 g D-pinitol for 3-d (Pre-P). Creatine retention was estimated by subtracting total urinary creatine excretion from total supplemental creatine intake over the 3-d period. Data were analyzed by ANOVA. Results revealed that whole body creatine retention over the 3 day loading period was significantly greater in the LP and Pre-P groups (P=00; CM=36.69; LP=49.73; HP=36.713; Pre P=46.76 g, p=0.001). This extrapolated to a significantly greater percentage of creatine retention in the LP and Pre-P groups (P=00; CM=6115; LP=835; HP=6122; Pre P=789 %, p=0.001). Results suggest that ingesting creatine with low doses of D-Pinitol may augment whole body creatine retention in a similar manner as has been reported with co-ingestion of high levels of carbohydrate or carbohydrate and protein. Additional research is warranted to investigate the possible influence that D-pinitol may have on insulin sensitivity and whole body creatine retention.

Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2007 Nov;39(11):1960-8. Links
    A creatine-protein-carbohydrate supplement enhances responses to resistance training.Cribb PJ, Williams AD, Hayes A.
    Exercise Metabolism Unit, Center for Ageing, Rehabilitation, Exercise and Sport and School of Biomedical Sciences, Victoria University, Victoria, Australia.

PURPOSE: Studies attributing gains in strength and lean body mass (LBM) to creatine monohydrate (CrM) during resistance exercise (RE) training have not assessed these changes alongside cellular and subcellular adaptations. Additionally, CrM-treated groups have seldom been compared with a group receiving a placebo similar in nitrogen and energy. The purpose of this study was to examine the effects of a CrM-containing protein-carbohydrate (PRO-CHO) supplement in comparison with a supplement containing a similar amount of nitrogen and energy on body composition, muscle strength, fiber-specific hypertrophy, and contractile protein accrual during RE training. METHODS: In a double-blind, randomized protocol, resistance-trained males were matched for strength and placed into one of three groups: protein (PRO), PRO-CHO, or the same PRO-CHO supplement (1.5 g x kg(-1) body weight x d(-1)) containing CrM (Cr-PRO-CHO) (0.1 g x kg(-1) body weight x d(-1)). Assessments were completed the week before and after a 10-wk structured, supervised RE program: strength (1RM, three exercises), body composition (DEXA), and vastus lateralis muscle biopsies for determination of muscle fiber type (I, IIa, IIx), cross-sectional area (CSA), contractile protein, and creatine content. RESULTS: Cr-PRO-CHO provided greater improvements in 1RM strength. At least 40% of the strength improvements could be attributed to hypertrophy of muscle involved in this exercise. Cr-PRO-CHO also resulted in greater increases in LBM, fiber CSA, and contractile protein compared with PRO and PRO-CHO. CONCLUSIONS: In RE-trained participants, supplementation with Cr-PRO-CHO provided greater muscle hypertrophy than an equivalent dose of PRO-CHO, and this response was apparent at three levels of physiology (LBM, fiber CSA, and contractile protein content).

Effects of supplement timing and resistance exercise on skeletal muscle hypertrophy.Cribb PJ, Hayes A.
    Exercise Metabolism Unit, Center for Ageing, Rehabilitation, Exercise and Sport; and the School of Biomedical Sciences, Victoria University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

PURPOSE: Some studies report greater muscle hypertrophy during resistance exercise (RE) training from supplement timing (i.e., the strategic consumption of protein and carbohydrate before and/or after each workout). However, no studies have examined whether this strategy provides greater muscle hypertrophy or strength development compared with supplementation at other times during the day. The purpose of this study was to examine the effects of supplement timing compared with supplementation in the hours not close to the workout on muscle-fiber hypertrophy, strength, and body composition during a 10-wk RE program. METHODS: In a single-blind, randomized protocol, resistance-trained males were matched for strength and placed into one of two groups; the PRE-POST group consumed a supplement (1 g x kg(-1) body weight) containing protein/creatine/glucose immediately before and after RE. The MOR-EVE group consumed the same dose of the same supplement in the morning and late evening. All assessments were completed the week before and after 10 wk of structured, supervised RE training. Assessments included strength (1RM, three exercises), body composition (DEXA), and vastus lateralis muscle biopsies for determination of muscle fiber type (I, IIa, IIx), cross-sectional area (CSA), contractile protein, creatine (Cr), and glycogen content. RESULTS: PRE-POST demonstrated a greater (P < 0.05) increase in lean body mass and 1RM strength in two of three assessments. The changes in body composition were supported by a greater (P < 0.05) increase in CSA of the type II fibers and contractile protein content. PRE-POST supplementation also resulted in higher muscle Cr and glycogen values after the training program (P < 0.05). CONCLUSION: Supplement timing represents a simple but effective strategy that enhances the adaptations desired from RE-training.

J Med Food. 2006 Summer;9(2):182-6. Links
    Pinitol from soybeans reduces postprandial blood glucose in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.Kang MJ, Kim JI, Yoon SY, Kim JC, Cha IJ.
    Biohealth Product Research Center, Inje University, Gimhae, Korea.

The effect of 3-O-methyl-D-chiro-inositol (D-pinitol), purified from soybean, on the postprandial blood glucose response in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus was examined. Fifteen Korean subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus (seven men, eight women; 60.3 +/- 3.1 years old) ingested cooked white rice containing 50 g of available carbohydrate with or without prior ingestion of soy pinitol. Pinitol was given either as a dose at 0, 60, 120, or 180 minutes prior to rice ingestion, or as a dose at 60 minutes prior to rice ingestion. Capillary blood glucose levels were monitored for 4 hours after rice consumption. The ingestion of pinitol 60 minutes prior to rice consumption controlled postprandial capillary blood glucose most effectively, significantly diminishing the postprandial increase in plasma glucose levels measured at 90 and 120 minutes after rice consumption (P < .05). The incremental area under the plasma glucose response curve for subjects who consumed both pinitol and rice was significantly lower than that for subjects who consumed only rice (P < .05), but pinitol had no apparent effect on postprandial insulin levels. Therefore, soybean-derived pinitol may be useful in controlling postprandial increases in blood glucose in patients with type 2 diabetes.

Dosage: 6-8 Neovar per day in two divided dose, and 2 separate doses of Kwik-Karb

Timing for Stack:
    Dose 1: In the AM or possibly pre-workout- stack is very versatile
    Dose 2: Post-workout, directly after workout, along with whey protein. Will result in greatly enhanced nutrient uptake due to Bioperine content.

Effects:
    -faster recovery time
    -increased lean body mass
    -increased intracellular glycogen and water (greater pumps)
    -increased strength
    -increased nutrient uptake (protein, carbohydrate, electrolytes, and creatine) post-workout
    -MORE MONEY LEFT OVER TO SPEND ON OTHER THINGS
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I am planning on doing this...now get this to nutra! Please
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I was thinking of grabbing some of the above with some bulk yellow gold....

I know oats are good with these supps, I will have to read more to come up with some other good carbs to add a little variety.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%

Dirk I played around a LOT with neovar 2.0 and carbing. I found it optimal when AP was thrown into the mix. AP alone was pretty good but nowhere on par with neovar 2.0 added to the mix.

I found that neovar by itself is a bit weaker than AP in terms of pump and fullness but combine the two and you have something more powerful than p-slin in my opinion. It also makes you hypo real fast if you dont go over 50g of carbs. Good stuff!
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yah I was reading about that combo. I thought that yellow gold sounds good if were still talking good for the budget.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

This price on Neovar is crazy!!!!!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    This price on Neovar is crazy!!!!!
    What price? Where?
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.73%

I'm already ordering Carb Slam, AP and Neovar 2.0. I wanna get swole!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake12901 View Post
    I'm already ordering Carb Slam, AP and Neovar 2.0. I wanna get swole!
    awesome!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.45%

Looking forward to trying this!
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    Looking forward to trying this!
    NeoVar/Kwick Karb 3.3lb Stack By: Applied Nutriceuticals
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.28%

Nice
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.45%

Will be starting this next week!!
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

damn that is a good deal!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  15. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    damn that is a good deal!!!!
    Seconded! Perfect combo (For thos that like WMS. Personally I stick to whole foods, although I still have some that I might experiment with )
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'll tell you this dirk........This new bad azz product will definitely be part of my PCT after my current cycle!

Nice job AN!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'll tell you this dirk........This new bad azz product will definitely be part of my PCT after my current cycle!

Nice job AN!
    sweet!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  18. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.91%

Nice job AN!
    Trauma1 obviously knows his stuff
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Trauma1 obviously knows his stuff
    It's honestly not often that i get this excited to try a new product. I can say that from my own personal experiences AN products are top notch and very effective!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1;
    It's honestly not often that i get this excited to try a new product. I can say that from my own personal experiences AN products are top notch and very effective!
    Thanks, bud, for that "T1 endorsement"!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.46%

Thanks for the glorious T1 endorsement...back in return...from my personal experience...RPN makes some great stuff too....lol.

Cheers my fellow AM Brutha!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Bought the WMS/Neo stack today! Will give my thoughts on the new Neovar when i get a chance to use it after my Zap log
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  23. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.91%

Thumbs up Awwwww YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Bought the WMS/Neo stack today! Will give my thoughts on the new Neovar when i get a chance to use it after my Zap log

Similar Forum Threads

1. NeoVar and Kwik Karb help
    By True74Seneca in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 09:07 PM
  2. No shotgun + NEOVAR + bulk CM + kwik karb
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 06:34 AM
  3. Neovar and Kwik Karb deal
    By kingofthechiba in forum Nutraplanet