The FOOD pump! You want some-NO-You NEED some!

Page 1 of 9 1236 ... Last
  1. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    The FOOD pump! You want some-NO-You NEED some!


    Driving Mass amounts of key nutrients into muscle cells creating an Anabolic environment is a HUGE key to growth, recovery, energy, and strength. This is Real Vasodilatation and a Real Pump. Anabolic Pump is the single most innovative EFFECTIVE supplement to hit the industry in decades.

    You can use a NO product pre-workout for its Placebo like effects, but True growth comes from the FOOD pump.

    Food Pump=Anabolic Pump.

    Food Pump is a Trademark of Anabolic Pump innovated by USPLabs.

    1lifeTrainHard!

    Jacob Geissler

    PS..Just ask Nutraplanet about Anabolic Pump's productivity and repeat customer record in the last 16 months.

    PSS..Tell Us why you like Anabolic Pump in this thread. Your entry will be entered in a lottery to win the Recreate/Anabolic Pump stack that is recieving rave reviews for FAT loss, but rapid fat weight loss without muscle loss or losing intensity in the gym!

    PSSS..I'll tell you this... the cheaper the response, the cheaper the gifting. The better quality of response. The more I will gift, and I would LIKE to gift a good amount of AP/recreate stacks!

  2. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Tell Us why you like Anabolic Pump in this thread.

    Your entry will be entered in a lottery to win the Recreate/Anabolic Pump stack that is recieving rave reviews for FAT loss, but rapid fat weight loss without muscle loss or losing intensity in the gym!

    I'll tell you this... the cheaper the response, the cheaper the gifting. The better quality of response. The more I will gift, and I would LIKE to gift a good amount of AP/recreate stacks!
  3. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2670
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    We all know why I love anabolic pump, It Works!
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Necroticism's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    629
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    how can you complain when you have pumps all day long?
  5. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,653
    Rep Power
    3775978
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    99.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I will get to this in the morning but as we all know AP is my favorite supplement!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  6. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    We all know why I love anabolic pump, It Works!

  7. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,212
    Rep Power
    96471
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    8.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If I say the cool blue bottle it comes in, does this count as my entry?
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  8. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    If I say the cool blue bottle it comes in, does this count as my entry?

    I'll tell you what the cheaper the response, the cheaper the gifting. The better quality of response. The more I will gift, and I would LIKE to gift a good amount of AP/recreate stacks!
  9. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    1322
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    all you have to do is eat and work out with these products? i i think im missing something here?
  10. New Member
    mcneil0303's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    168
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    43.95%

    anabolic pump for me was pretty bad*** and i have to say i felt the pump as they call it. I noticed a good increase in strength and my waist thanked me as well. THat would be awesome if i could try this stack out but if not its all good. It would be perfect if i could have this as my stack to slim down and keep the muscle i have.
  11. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,212
    Rep Power
    96471
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    8.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I'll tell you what the cheaper the response, the cheaper the gifting. The better quality of response. The more I will gift, and I would LIKE to gift a good amount of AP/recreate stacks!

    Hehe.....OUCH...I figured you'd get a chuckle about the bottle, but I will have to reserve a spot then for a response since Im currently running all the USP goodies right now, I will try to compose something worthy of being called quality. Best of luck to all.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  12. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,765
    Rep Power
    1040302

    It's almost not fair to the other kids
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I am eating more, especially carbs, because of the increased appetite. I got to tell you, I'm not supposed to be able to get away with this without getting fat.

    Instead, I'm swelling up, my legs and azs are leaning and I am doing no cardio. Creep the carbs up weekly little bits at a time. From my experience thus far it does take a couple weeks for this to get moving but once it does I actually have to eat or I will loose weight.

    I'm a nearly 43yo true endo that has changed his phenotype as a result of AP.
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    From my perspective I see that glucose/insulin management to be the fundamental imbalance/dysfunction detrimental to body composition that has existed all of my life. For me to be able to utilize glycogen/insulin efficiently to build muscle when in surplus and not retain it as fat is huge.

    I can only see this benefiting every aspect of my body composition goals whatever they may be.


    I imagine that this resolved issue of glucose/insulin management would only complement any other supplement, in particular, fat loss agents...a la recreate
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    That is the most interesting thing I am finding with AP...be careful or you could lose weight. But in my case the weight is fat..without trying. So I am slowly adding in more quality carbs and really overall calories to stave of weight loss. I am able to keep the scale static and am recomposing my body. This makes me believe that if I wanted to just manipulate calories slightly I could cut up or bulk up with ease.
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    For me it is eliminating other supplements that I used to use to enhance my metabolism. I am saving money while getting healthier sustainable results in composition and a transformation of my phenotype. My body is seriously different on the inside from using AP.
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I have juts got to say...one more time...AP is completely changing the way I respond to and utilize carbs.

    I am 6 weeks into a lean bulk (I've got some pulsing strategies with carbs and other things) of my own using AP and I am up 5-6lbs with virtually no fat to show for it.

    I keep thinking that this cannot be happening the way it is yet it is.


    I advise anyone who uses AP to give it at least a bottle worth and experiment with your carb count in a weekly progressive ramping (meaning only up them weekly) until your find just enough to stave off hypo.

    I can say that I am sold on what this can do for you and your body's previous conditioning to carbohydrates.

    I know I am sucking up! But it is well worth my time. Thanks USPLabs...you are transforming my body at the cellular level.

    "USPLabs - Anabolic Pump - transforming body's at the cellular level™"
    Statement made to a friend I thought I would share (with spelling corrections):
    I've been having very good success with Anabolic Pump. Over time it seems to have begun to reverse or restore my endomorph insulin/glucose utilization/management issue. I am lean bulking and eating more carbs than ever (100-150g/d is a lot for me) and am leaning out while putting on a few lbs . Actually leaning more than I had anticipated and I am doing NO cardio...less maybe 10 mins post workout cool down on the treadmill. I am getting ready to start pushing the threshold a little more with my carb intake to see if I can stave off some of this fat loss...ironic...I know.

    I am very excited to start to use the Recreate/Anabolic Pump stack for cutting in a month or so. I am optimistic that the days of diet starvation and depletion may be a thing of the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Has done the same for me but more credible coming from you.
    I have yet to find one product of yours that has not done what it claims to do.

    Outlandish claims..my ass! Outlandish Results!!!

    Thank You Sir

    EDIT: I am almost scared to find out what will happen when I cut/lean bulk with Recreate/AP.

    I am honestly seeing no reason for me to continue to use thermogenics and other nutrient partioning products anymore...ever. I am getting those results right now with just AP and really no cardio to speak of other than 10 mins post w/o cool down on the treadmill.
  13. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32272
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Anabolic pump is just one of the most revolutionary supplements that Ive seen on the market. The effect to force feed your muscles packed full of nutrition is not the energy of a stimulant like caffeine but stimulation from caffeine only gives you a minor addition in terms of energy.

    We all know food is the most important tool in body building. Diet diet diet they all say, now adding caffeine into a lacking carb/protein/fat diet doesnt get you anywhere. Your a jumping monkey at the gym with absolute no strength gains due to the lack of food!

    Anabolic pump however is a muscle builder/ fat burner/ pump/ energy supplement all in one!

    How you ask? Think, food builds muscles, food burns fat, carbs/food gives pumps, FOOD gives energy. Now the way to get the most out of your supps is not to directly stimulate your body with stimulants its to stimulate your intake of food. Anabolic pump which makes food more anabolic allows carbs to be utilized more efficiently providing you with energy/pumps.

    Now you say to yourself food is the building block of all muscle needs. With anabolic pump, the intake of carbs and protein is used more effeiciently and allows carbs (the source of all energy) to be put straight where you need them your muscles!

    What does this mean? This means AP helps to prevent all those carbs from being stored as fat and instead its fed to your muscles to provide energy. How would I know this!? Ive tried it

    On a cut my muscles have been flat. I beta tested Nevoar 2.0 which is a decent repartioner supplement but no where near AP. Neovar has bananba extract to help utilize the creatine. AP's profile helps to repartition nutrients as well but in my opinion on a MUCH stronger level. The addition of AP dosage was just insane. Due to the low carbing that ive been doing recently the muscles look flat. One dose of AP with 1/2 cup of oats and a banana got my muscles that full look. I was also heading to the gym with a mental and physical pump that was making me want to lift the whole gym up in the air and squat it!

    Many people complain of the price of AP but in my opinion its one of the cheapest supplements out there. If dosed at the right time and right time of day, you can get pumps that last you through the entire day with 1 or even 2 caps daily. If your low carbing or cutting increasing the carb content will allow you to get a bigger look to yourself. AP makes cutting easier because lets face it low carbing isnt exactly fun or easy to do. With the addition of AP you can eat more carbs while maintaining a cut and the pumps you get from it help you mentally and phyiscally at the gym. Food is the precursor to all anabolics. Utilizing food makes AP one of the most revolutionary and mind blowing supplements out on the market.
  14. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32272
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    hows that for a response^?

    Ill add another page if you want, I tried to limit myself so I dont overwhelm your head jacob. Free AP for me please ^^? :]
  15. New Member
    Disciple83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    63.25%

    Arrow Anabolic Pump


    Hmm I like it because I'm a USP Junkie!! or maybe vice-versa.
    But seriously I take AP 3x a day and stick to a somewhat healthy diet and it works I gain muscle and lose fat I lost over 25 lbs using it so far and gained muscle while doing it. It's also really convenient being in pill form and easy to use. One pill (as compared to six of another product I take) 15 mins before carbs and I'm "pumped" and ready to go face the gym or a hard day @ work. I prefer to stack it with Powerfull for optimal results. Only tried one bottle of Recreate so far so still not real sure of its capabilities but I like what I've gotten from the bottle I have. Anybody considering supps should try USP's lineup. Like everyone else said the best reason is ... They Work ...
  16. New Member
    grodri1972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    148
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    72.8%

    I tried anabolic pump last year and have to say it really works i lost about 8 to 12 pounds of fat and gained some muscle im really impressed with their products right now im using super cissus and really like that product.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,561
    Rep Power
    1215353
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    60.2%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    The partitioning of nutrients is the most important factor when it comes to BBing and performance. With AP, the body can effectively use much more of the nutrients it is given due to it's potency. With MMA, I am constantly burning off stores of glycogen and this can sometimes sabotage my recovery, strength, and endurance. With AP, I am able to fully load my glycogen stores without the sluggish or lethargic feeling of massive amounts of carbohydrates.

    I also never have to diet with this product because it helps to stave off fat loss during those times when we all get a little loose with our diets. I find that it takes a ridiculous amount of pure junk food to show any real deleterious effects.

    AP is a product that truly is unique in every sense of the word. However, I have come to expect nothing less from USP.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  18. Senior Member
    Necroticism's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    629
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    19.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    ive gone through 3 bottles of it myself...i really loved alot of aspects of it. i gradually was able to lift more and more weight, which is always a plus. my muscles were fuller than ever, and on top of that i leaned out a bit. i was eating some days up to 600 carbs, and in the end i actually LOST fat. vascularity is through the roof while on it, and the pumps were all day long. and then when stacked with pslin or neovar...its insane. its an all around amazing product for body recomp.
  19. New Member
    Jmonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    166
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    64.36%

    I have tried the AP in the past and I have to say I loved it.It had way better pumps than any other product I have used.I thought Plazmajet was ok until I tried AP.This blows that out of the water.I am already thinking about stacking the recreate with some other goodies and was thinking of throwing AP in the mix..I was thinking of going with AP because I know it works or I was thinking PSlin..But AP has my 2 thumbs up.
  20. Professional Member
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,005
    Rep Power
    2670
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    75.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    We all know why I love anabolic pump, It Works!
    You guys need to stop coping my answer, I mean we all know it works so lets stop beating the dead horse, how about some outside the box thinking.....J/K guys
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  21. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32272
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    You guys need to stop coping my answer, I mean we all know it works so lets stop beating the dead horse, how about some outside the box thinking.....J/K guys

    haha damn pmiller wins! xD


    You know if i dont win I may have to jump off the ledge of the building and commit suicide! I cant live in a world with ***** pump supps! I need me some ANABOLIC PUMP. *jumps*
  22. Senior Member
    Nightwanderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,307
    Rep Power
    735
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    24.52%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Here's how my day went today with Anabolic Pump:

    I woke up this morning for breakfast, and I was actually excited to eat a cup full of raw steel cut oats mixed with a bit of whey and water. Why? Because I knew. I knew that within a couple of hours of eating it, I'd get that nice energetic mood lift that comes from my body effectively metabolizing complex carbs well beyond my own natural efficiency. The energy carried me through to mid day with no complaints or the usual need for my mid day carb based snack. I had it anyway, because after the 2nd dose of AP for the day, the pump starts coming. It's not like a creatine pump where you look boated, or a NO pump that puffs you up but leaves you oddly feeling a bit sluggish or groggy. It's just a slight firming of your muscle tone and a sensation of being thoroughly nourished from the inside out that feels natural and healthy. It gets even better though! Tonight before dose 3, I had a cheat meal and polished off half of a large combination pizza! Like a typical pizza lover I felt huge
    after eating it, but not in the way you might think. I wasn't bloated, or overly full. I was pumped. My muscles felt full and large, and I was ready to seriously hit the gym. The best part is, I'm able to eat foods like that on a regular basis, and I'm getting leaner. Leaner from cereal, pizza, and large deli sandwiches! There's no way you could put away carbs the way I have been for the past couple of weeks and maintain your current physique, much less be on your way to getting cut up.

    To sum it up, I like anabolic pump because it gives me the energy I need from foods I like to eat, it's really help put some joy back into my diet. I'm able to eat more, worry less, and feel better in the gym. It's a solid investment for me, and I think it will become a staple among my supplement choices.
  23. New Member
    killerogiants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    67%

    16 pounds in 6 weeks. it doesn't get much better than that. For almost two years i struggled to get past 205 pounds and every time i did it was fat so i would have to cut the fat off, lose some muscle in the process and start back over. Anabolic pump changed the whole game around.
    My own skepticism prevented me from trying AP in the beginning because unfortunately we all know that "if it sounds too good to be true,it probably is" but that stigma does not apply to AP because it has reached and surpassed all of my expectations tenfold.
    the only thing that surpasses Anabolic pump's ability to work is it's simplicity to use: Take AP, Eat, Grow. With bodybuilding forums drowing in "Do i need pct?" or "help, i think i have gyno" threads,it's comforting to know that i can use something and not be in fear of screwing myself up while still competing with the "big boys"
    So i sit here at 221 pounds, the biggest, leanest and strongest i've ever been, with only 19 more pounds to go till i reach my goal of 240, and i have AP sitting here next to me, deserving all the credit.
  24. Senior Member
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,300
    Rep Power
    1637
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    49.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    this is what i was thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    It's almost not fair to the other kids

    and this
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    Anabolic pump is just one of the most revolutionary supplements that Ive seen on the market. The effect to force feed your muscles packed full of nutrition is not the energy of a stimulant like caffeine but stimulation from caffeine only gives you a minor addition in terms of energy.

    We all know food is the most important tool in body building. Diet diet diet they all say, now adding caffeine into a lacking carb/protein/fat diet doesnt get you anywhere. Your a jumping monkey at the gym with absolute no strength gains due to the lack of food!

    Anabolic pump however is a muscle builder/ fat burner/ pump/ energy supplement all in one!

    How you ask? Think, food builds muscles, food burns fat, carbs/food gives pumps, FOOD gives energy. Now the way to get the most out of your supps is not to directly stimulate your body with stimulants its to stimulate your intake of food. Anabolic pump which makes food more anabolic allows carbs to be utilized more efficiently providing you with energy/pumps.

    Now you say to yourself food is the building block of all muscle needs. With anabolic pump, the intake of carbs and protein is used more effeiciently and allows carbs (the source of all energy) to be put straight where you need them your muscles!

    What does this mean? This means AP helps to prevent all those carbs from being stored as fat and instead its fed to your muscles to provide energy. How would I know this!? Ive tried it

    On a cut my muscles have been flat. I beta tested Nevoar 2.0 which is a decent repartioner supplement but no where near AP. Neovar has bananba extract to help utilize the creatine. AP's profile helps to repartition nutrients as well but in my opinion on a MUCH stronger level. The addition of AP dosage was just insane. Due to the low carbing that ive been doing recently the muscles look flat. One dose of AP with 1/2 cup of oats and a banana got my muscles that full look. I was also heading to the gym with a mental and physical pump that was making me want to lift the whole gym up in the air and squat it!

    Many people complain of the price of AP but in my opinion its one of the cheapest supplements out there. If dosed at the right time and right time of day, you can get pumps that last you through the entire day with 1 or even 2 caps daily. If your low carbing or cutting increasing the carb content will allow you to get a bigger look to yourself. AP makes cutting easier because lets face it low carbing isnt exactly fun or easy to do. With the addition of AP you can eat more carbs while maintaining a cut and the pumps you get from it help you mentally and phyiscally at the gym. Food is the precursor to all anabolics. Utilizing food makes AP one of the most revolutionary and mind blowing supplements out on the market.

    and this

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The partitioning of nutrients is the most important factor when it comes to BBing and performance. With AP, the body can effectively use much more of the nutrients it is given due to it's potency. With MMA, I am constantly burning off stores of glycogen and this can sometimes sabotage my recovery, strength, and endurance. With AP, I am able to fully load my glycogen stores without the sluggish or lethargic feeling of massive amounts of carbohydrates.

    I also never have to diet with this product because it helps to stave off fat loss during those times when we all get a little loose with our diets. I find that it takes a ridiculous amount of pure junk food to show any real deleterious effects.

    AP is a product that truly is unique in every sense of the word. However, I have come to expect nothing less from USP.

    and this
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    Here's how my day went today with Anabolic Pump:

    I woke up this morning for breakfast, and I was actually excited to eat a cup full of raw steel cut oats mixed with a bit of whey and water. Why? Because I knew. I knew that within a couple of hours of eating it, I'd get that nice energetic mood lift that comes from my body effectively metabolizing complex carbs well beyond my own natural efficiency. The energy carried me through to mid day with no complaints or the usual need for my mid day carb based snack. I had it anyway, because after the 2nd dose of AP for the day, the pump starts coming. It's not like a creatine pump where you look boated, or a NO pump that puffs you up but leaves you oddly feeling a bit sluggish or groggy. It's just a slight firming of your muscle tone and a sensation of being thoroughly nourished from the inside out that feels natural and healthy. It gets even better though! Tonight before dose 3, I had a cheat meal and polished off half of a large combination pizza! Like a typical pizza lover I felt huge
    after eating it, but not in the way you might think. I wasn't bloated, or overly full. I was pumped. My muscles felt full and large, and I was ready to seriously hit the gym. The best part is, I'm able to eat foods like that on a regular basis, and I'm getting leaner. Leaner from cereal, pizza, and large deli sandwiches! There's no way you could put away carbs the way I have been for the past couple of weeks and maintain your current physique, much less be on your way to getting cut up.

    To sum it up, I like anabolic pump because it gives me the energy I need from foods I like to eat, it's really help put some joy back into my diet. I'm able to eat more, worry less, and feel better in the gym. It's a solid investment for me, and I think it will become a staple among my supplement choices.
    yeah i had all of this and more
    this sup is crazy good but they said it
    "real muscle, real fast"
  25. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774632
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs;
    Tell Us why you like Anabolic Pump in this thread.

    Your entry will be entered in a lottery to win the Recreate/Anabolic Pump stack that is recieving rave reviews for FAT loss, but rapid fat weight loss without muscle loss or losing intensity in the gym!

    I'll tell you this... the cheaper the response, the cheaper the gifting. The better quality of response. The more I will gift, and I would LIKE to gift a good amount of AP/recreate stacks!
    How long will this "lottery" run? I'd like to drop a contribution.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  26. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41251
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Well my experience with Anabolic Pump might be a bit different than other people's. The first bottle I bought last fall, I was bulking, and I was taking in ~ 800-1000cal above maintenance! So unlike many other users that experienced fat loss, I admittedly did have some fat gain. I could only assume though that if I cut my cals I would get a recomp effect. But the thing that impressed me was how little fat I actually put on! In the 4ish weeks the bottle lasted me, I managed to put on ~ 4 lbs of muscle, and only about 1lb of fat!

    I have been training for several years, and the results in the gym were quick. All my lifts were going up, and I was recovering quickly because I was able to eat so damn much and recover quickly. After my 1st bottle, I switched to Yellow Gold thinking I could save myself some $ and still get the same results. However yellow gold just didn't have the same kick for me, however I noticed I was putting more fat on and had less of a partitioning effect. I've just gone through my 300g (Capped thank goodness!) and now have 2 bottles of AP en route to see if I can match my progress from my last AP run.

    In all honesty though, I never experienced the "muscle pump" that many people noticed. A few days after starting AP I though once to myself in the shower that my pecs looked a bit harder, but never really noticed anything. It could be because of my low bf, who knows. Also I haven't used other nutrient repartitioners (i.e. ALA or Vanadium , Bulk Banaba etc) but I feel that the combination that Jacob put together in AP must work quite synergestically because I noticed a big difference between AP and YG, despite taking in 1g of the YG. On a side note, I bought 25 lbs of organic oat bran, so I've got lots of complex carbs to test it with
  27. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,227
    Rep Power
    8350
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    AP helps me down bigger meals without feeling bloated. It really helps with me being an ectomorph and sometimes having a hard time forcing myself to eat like I need to.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  28. Advanced Member
    maurice02's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    945
    Rep Power
    556
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    98.88%

    I am not going to sit here and elaborate on how this works and what it does for your body.

    But what I can tell you, is that it allows me to eat what i want, maintain my weight, and push more at the gym. I have read all the reviews about this and figured, eh, why not give it a shot.

    Got my bottle, took a pill...and was like...whoa...what is that I feel...a nice ass pump. Then I ate. I have always had issues with keeping weight off. I was eating at most 40 - 50 grams of carbs a day and always tired from lack of energy/food. Now, been on this a week and a half, I have energy, I sleep good, and believe it or not, I have been eating on average 250 grams of carbs a day and have gone down a pound. My bench as gone up 20 pounds in just over a week which was shocking. I have gone from 250 to 270 on bench and went from 210 to about 207/208 on weight...so maybe more than a pound loss, but it varies.

    I like the fact that I can eat, feel energized, and lift.

    Now on to recreate. That stuff is my nite aid...I have not slept this good in years, and that is complete honesty. I am getting about 6 1/2 hours a night and fully rested. And it is a solid sleep. I have been waking up at 6AM on my own, not tired, up, washed, dressed, and off to work. Thermogenic effect kicked in in about 4 days. nice to actually see a full sweat when lifting.

    So, 9 days in, feel the results, and I think I may be leaning out a bit. I got 21 days left of recreate and then I will need a 2nd months worth of that and anabolic. I look forward to running these a full 60 days.

    Oh yeah, and what felt good is I saw Mom for mother's day and she said I looked like I was slimming down...and I was the same weight she saw me at last time!
    Go Mom!
    Thanks
  29. New Member
    ranel2220's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191.8 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    39.94%

    i really liked the result AP gave to me because my muscle felt hard every single day when i popped my AP then ate 15 minutes later. i ate loads ans loads of food and didnt seem to get more fat on me but managed to grow like never before since im taking AP, the guys in my football team told me that i was looking great and making great progress in the gym for the upcoming season, even the coach told me about it. will buy again when ill get more money
  30. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77391
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    15.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    And BOOM


    I wanna say that USPLabs has always stood up to their claims, and AP, PSlin is no exception. I was lucky enough to have the chance to try them all, in different stacks, and it works extremely well.

    My first dose, first rep made me feel like I was in Heaven. Heaven I tell ya. The pump was more intense than anything I have ever tried. And that includes the PH I tried when I was a young fool (1-ad).

    I did the WHOLE USP stack ( Powerfull, supercissus, and AP) a little while ago with X Factor, and let me tell ya, it is the best natty stack you can find. Humongous pumps, and HUGE GAINS. Let me tell ya this. On top of this, I was leaning down!

    If you never tried AP, you gotta feel it to beleive it. It will leave you laughing while you do your reps, and for the next 5 hours after your workout
  31. New Member
    tgood323's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    21.75%

    Why I love AP?


    Why I love AP?

    No hormones better results
  32. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    How long will this "lottery" run? I'd like to drop a contribution.

    Probably end it sunday.

    Also every entry has 100% chance to Win a free stack aside from the lottery if a few simple rules are followed. I'll telll you how on monday.
  33. Advanced Member
    maurice02's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    945
    Rep Power
    556
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    98.88%

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Probably end it sunday.

    Also every entry has 100% chance to Win a free stack aside from the lottery if a few simple rules are followed. I'll telll you how on monday.
    sweet, I posted up. can't wait to hear!
  34. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,653
    Rep Power
    3775978
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    99.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ok here we go..i don't know where to begin but i will try

    First, i love Anabolic pump due to how it provides amazing results based on your diet. If your diet is solid you toss AP in on your carb meals and are good to go. There is no need to change your diet or make your diet work around your supplements. I feel the majority of athletes and lifters should be eating carbs so this just truly supplements those diets.

    Second, it allows for better management and use of the carbs you eat. This in turn allows for better performance in the gym. I note higher vascularity, pumps, and endurance from AP in the gym as well as effects outside.

    Next, i love how on a diet it keeps my energy levels and strength up. Dieting can be a pain but with AP i feel much better. When you do not have the worry of muscle loss or feeling like crap because the weights are moving down(in most cases they continue to rise). This in turn gives you a better mentality and less stress leading to better faster results.

    Then there is the fact that i believe that it has helped change my body's reaction to carbs. In the past i was sensitive to them and had trouble keeping high amounts with out gaining fat, yet even when i have to cycle off AP ( ) i still react much better to my carbs.

    Did i mention how it increases the effectiveness of everything else? Well it does It helps with the uptake of creatine mono as well as jamming nutrients into the cell to cause a highly anabolic environment.

    As you can see i can just keep rattling off these short blurps about many of its effects...just check my post history and how many times i recommend it and you will see i am not full of crap when i post this.

    All in all i feel it is a foundational supplement for me. I will always use it and poseidon and not feel the need to really add more other than intrabolic.

    With food being the most anabolic substance out there, why are people looking for miracle pills when they have something that helps them get MORE out of what is really ANABOLIC?

    Quote from my review in march:
    Anabolic Pump:
    -Finally the most impressive supplement I have ever used. I honestly can not say how many bottles of Anabolic Pump I have been through, but it has been the most purchased supplement I have ever used. I have always had a pretty bad relationship with carbs, too few and I do not function very well and too many and fat becomes well acquainted with my belly. Over the time I have used Anabolic Pump I have become increasingly more in tune with my body and I feel it has slowly shifted my ability to handle carbs to a positive one. This has also helped to lower my BF set point, allowing me to maintain a leaner physique throughout the year(and it seems to continually help lower this!) With the help of Anabolic Pump I can bulk on a pretty high amount of carbs and even lose fat with a moderate amount given the right other aspects are apparent in my diet and training. Anabolic Pump has allowed me to get insane pumps, apparent vascularity throughout the day, increased muscle density, and a leaner physique. The beauty of AP in my opinion is that it optimizes the carbohydrates you are already eating. As someone who strives to keep an excellent diet, this helps to maximize the effects of the carbs with out any of the negatives they used to have on my body. With just Anabolic Pump and basic supplements I can continue to greatly improve my body and have incredible workouts. Since starting Anabolic Pump a little less than a year ago I have added 15-20lbs of muscle on my frame. With its help I have altered my physique and gained more self confidence. Anabolic Pump is the most successful supplement I have ever used and will continue to be a staple in my regiment.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  35. New Member
    pitbull800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    155
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    93.94%

    I like it because I can eat carbs without the fat gut feeling. My muscles feel full all time. Diets are a whole lot easier, because I can eat carbs. Workouts and strength feel great without the hormones. There is no one that should not be taking it.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,807
    Rep Power
    2330945
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    10.08%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Damn, Jacob I know we discussed in another thread of how well P-Slin/AP/PowerFULL work'd for myself in PCT but I can't find the post. I'll keep digging
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  37. Board Supporter
    logan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    201
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    34.03%

    I love Anabolic Pump because it let me increase the amount of carbs and calories I eat per day without fear of fat gain. It truly is awesome to see your muscles looking fuller and you weight going up while your waist stays nice and tight. I never really got the crazy pumps that some people get but I defiantly get a fullness to all my muscle bellies.
    I find it also works great on cheat days and really makes the most of all those calories. I fell like they are going to the right places while taking AP.
    I'm currently using it in my epidrol/igf-1 cycle and plan to continue to use it throughout my PCT to help me make that transition as smooth as possible.
    cheers
  38. New Member
    tomato head's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    20.77%

    Ok lets try this route, why I love Anabolic Pump? That's simple I have never tried it! However, I have been following the advice of the members of Anabolicminds.com for just about all of my workout and Supplement regiment this year and I have never seen the gains that I am seeing now. At 42 years old and only working out for the last 3 1/2 years it has been a long road back from the slug I was to where I am now. I have to get up 30min earlier because I won't stop looking at my self in the mirror! So looking through this thread and seeing some of the names in the replies, I'll order this stack for my cut on their word alone and you don't have to make me a winner of the lottery.....But you would be very cool in by book if you did!!!! And thanks for the help to all of you guys on here!
  39. New Member
    w3ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    2900
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    11.47%

    I live in indonesia, so probably wont get anything from this lottery.
    first taking AP at Jan 2008.
    I will be honest, I dont feel pump like you all said. I dont feel my strength gone through. I do feel hypo for the first bootle, I like the hypo because its a sign AP worked. (never feel anything from supplements)
    now, I'm at 4th bootle.. why I still use it? because my body changed a LOT..
    for me AP with moderate to hi carbs = bulking, and
    AP with low carbs = fatloss product.. wow..
    for me, there is no supplement that can beat AP..
    maybe you need a stim or even PH or steroids, but if you want to building your body, AP should be a staple..
    Dont like it for the pump or you can cheat with it.. like it because it can make your body into a better one.
  40. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,881
    Rep Power
    778122
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    Instead, I'm swelling up, my legs and azs are leaning and I am doing no cardio.
    That I think is the most beautiful part, that you can acheive the results of a CKD while still taking in carbs, and not needing to add copious amounts of cardio.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 01:02 AM
  2. food giving a pump? feeling deflated
    By sub001 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 11:18 PM
  3. slin give a food pump?
    By mixedup in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 12:11 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 03:34 AM
  5. Marijuana,metabolize food, just like alcohol and food?
    By socal101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 07:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in