The FOOD pump! You want some-NO-You NEED some!

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Registered User

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=ReklDIQS-n8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

2. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to T-Bone again.

girl you know its true !

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  3. Registered User

I follow Mikes Teachings

Also loading my body with carbs pre-workout with AP. I'll never stop following what is in Mikes books. Check out this video of the MASTER training a student!

THIS is what real form should look like!

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=WyF--C0r8PI"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    •   

4. Registered User

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CtQB4oxL7A&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
  5. Guest

Here is how to win 100%.

Post a 30-50 second Testimonial on why you enjoyed AP (you can go over) on youtube(has to be you tube) and WIN a FREE bottle of Anabolic Pump.

1. State your first and last name and location(city and state)
    2. With your shirt on or off look directly into the camera and speak a 30-50 second testimonial on ANABOLIC PUMP by USPLabs and anabolic Pump ONLY!
    3. E-mail the link and full shipping address (name and location must be exactly as the spoken during the testimonial)to ceo@usplabsdirect.com.
    4. I will send a free bottle of Anabolic Pump ASAP!!!!
    5. Sending address to ceo@usplabsdirect.com gives us 100% ownership of the testimonial.
    6. To recieve your FREE Anabolic Pump, The video must exceed 29 seconds. Your voice must be clear and the lightning must be good. Your shipping address and name must match your first and last name and location spoken in the Testimonial. If you do no meet the criteria, I will respond with why the video was denied.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    try mixing all your bulks and uncapping them. my regimin would be AP, green tea extract, drive

Ive had worst. The herbal medecinal mixes my chinese doctor used to make me drink were horrible. I gotten used to the taste of bitter ass tasting bulks.
    worst i had so far is when my friend made me go out and get a french press and make oregano tea. ive not uncapped an AP yet, but you know you can taste some of that stuff that's not made it inside the pill. I imagine that since im even remembering the oregano tea bit thinking about uncapping AP, what I have tasted - oh man yuck lol
  7. Registered User

Anabolic Pump is one of the most recent revolutionary products that has been released into the supplement industry. The pump you experience with AP is a pump that is forced by the nutrients and extra food being taken up into your system compared to your typical NO product.

The food pump is so important to bodybuilders because food is so important to growth and AP allows more food to be taken in without extra fat gains. Since food is the building block for all your muscle gains Anabolic Pump is just allowing you to enhance by its amazing nutrient partitioning. Also with the food pump your muscles feel full all day long and the added recovery make it that much better than the NO pump

Food is what will make you grow as simple as that, and with Anabolic Pump you not only utilize it better but eat more without the extra adipose and that in my mind is amazing
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rbuecker View Post
    worst i had so far is when my friend made me go out and get a french press and make oregano tea. ive not uncapped an AP yet, but you know you can taste some of that stuff that's not made it inside the pill. I imagine that since im even remembering the oregano tea bit thinking about uncapping AP, what I have tasted - oh man yuck lol

the smell of recreate is friken nasty as well dude. It smells of hard liquor am I the only one noticing this?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

F*ck! Don't think I can make a video.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

that's a rad slide show. He's a favorite of mine.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Here is how to win 100%.

Post a 30-50 second Testimonial on why you enjoyed AP (you can go over) on youtube(has to be you tube) and WIN a FREE bottle of Anabolic Pump.

1. State your first and last name and location(city and state)
    2. With your shirt on or off look directly into the camera and speak a 30-50 second testimonial on ANABOLIC PUMP by USPLabs and anabolic Pump ONLY!
    3. E-mail the link and full shipping address (name and location must be exactly as the spoken during the testimonial)to ceo@usplabsdirect.com.
    4. I will send a free bottle of Anabolic Pump ASAP!!!!
    5. Sending address to ceo@usplabsdirect.com gives us 100% ownership of the testimonial.
    6. To recieve your FREE Anabolic Pump, The video must exceed 29 seconds. Your voice must be clear and the lightning must be good. Your shipping address and name must match your first and last name and location spoken in the Testimonial. If you do no meet the criteria, I will respond with why the video was denied.
    damn this stinks...I don't have a video camera
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.

Tell Us why you like Anabolic Pump in this thread.

Your entry will be entered in a lottery to win the Recreate/Anabolic Pump stack...
    Are those who are unable to make a video for YouTube (but who posted a testimony previously in this thread) going to be entered in a drawing for the Anabolic Pump/Recreate stack?
  13. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar View Post
    Are those who are unable to make a video for YouTube (but who posted a testimony previously in this thread) going to be entered in a drawing for the Anabolic Pump/Recreate stack?

yes sir.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.

yes sir.
    Great! Giving free bottles of AP to those who post videos on YouTube is exceedingly generous either way. I was just curious (and selfishly hopeful!).
  15. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Honestly, I need the Recreate/AP stack from the drawing more, or Powerfull, but I'll see what I can do about the video...can always use more AP...
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

yes sir.
    Sweet....
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

yes sir.
    Cool. I know you guys like video testimonials - but some of us really can't do that.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Cool. I know you guys like video testimonials - but some of us really can't do that.
    exactly...
  19. Guest

This is for our video campiagn.
  20. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor

I'll take 100000000 bottles of AP, ok. Thanks.

Once I buy 999999994 more Ill be there.
  21. Registered User

I've been lookin at youtube, here is one funny video!

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=8gp_Qh7h86c&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
  22. Registered User

I can't understand with the accent, but pretty good review nonetheless,

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=K8HoB1bsqmU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
  23. Registered User

I didn't know Todlers could take AP. It seems he likes to take videos after a potty break,

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=g1aFcyb7GFw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=knlW1rh2UZ0&feature=us er"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
  24. Registered User

Wow!. He is so RIPPED!. Dang!.
  25. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I didn't know Todlers could take AP. It seems he likes to take videos after a potty break
    I think all videos should show the person holding an AP bottle....
  26. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepSquat View Post
    I think all videos should show the person holding an AP bottle....
    Would definitely lend some credibility IMO. The guy reading from the paper could have just heard about the contest and written that up from the website.

PS Jacob I PM'ed you but got not reply, is it OK if I wear a NP shirt in my testimonial?
  27. Registered User

HOLY SH!T HE's RIPPED! WHERES THE AP! I NEED TO GET THAT BIG! lmao
  28. Registered User

I don't have any video but I guess it could be time for me to post pics. AP has helped me turn from a fat ass to a not so fat ass. Pics are about 1.5-2 years apart and about 20 lbs difference. This took me quite a long time to recomp like this because I naturally gain fat easily. This makes putting on a lot of muscle really hard for me because I end up just gaining tonnes of fat. I have used AP since the first sale and this really helped me a lot. That, along with redefining my life and diet helped me get to where I am today.

I'm not sure exactly how much muscle I've traded for fat but I'd say I've gone from about 20+% BF to maybe 12-13%. The leaner pic there is from a few months ago and thanks to Recreate I've lost about another 5 lbs and retained all my strength on everything. I'd actually say I've gone up in strength a bit for shoulders because I can do 70s now and a few months ago I couldn't.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  29. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    I don't have any video but I guess it could be time for me to post pics. AP has helped me turn from a fat ass to a not so fat ass. Pics are about 1.5-2 years apart and about 20 lbs difference. This took me quite a long time to recomp like this because I naturally gain fat easily. This makes putting on a lot of muscle really hard for me because I end up just gaining tonnes of fat. I have used AP since the first sale and this really helped me a lot. That, along with redefining my life and diet helped me get to where I am today.

I'm not sure exactly how much muscle I've traded for fat but I'd say I've gone from about 20+% BF to maybe 12-13%. The leaner pic there is from a few months ago and thanks to Recreate I've lost about another 5 lbs and retained all my strength on everything. I'd actually say I've gone up in strength a bit for shoulders because I can do 70s now and a few months ago I couldn't.

e-mail me please ceo@usplabsdirect.com
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

had a nice big plate of spaghetti after a double dose of AP tonight, mmmm. Feeling a decent pump now. better double the cardio tomorrow just to be sure, heh...
  31. Registered User

I Love Anabolic Pump!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  32. Registered User

I'm sorry eating, not try to being sarcastic. I can beat that progress. my diet is bad, and certainly I gain more muscles and lose fat with AP just for 2 months of use (2 bootles AP). If I can post a pic, will I get anything??
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    I'm sorry eating, not try to being sarcastic. I can beat that progress. my diet is bad, and certainly I gain more muscles and lose fat with AP just for 2 months of use (2 bootles AP). If I can post a pic, will I get anything??
    Post it anyway. I'm curious as to your progress.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  34. Registered User

Yeah, if you can then that's great. I doubt you could lose 20 lbs of fat in 2 months but if you can/did then good for you.

When I started I really didn't have any idea what I was doing. Especially cutting I didn't usually do much cardio so it never went anywhere.
  35. Guest

progress is an individual trait. you can only work hard to achieve your personal goals and not compare to others becuase there is always someone better. Would you compare yourself to Ronnie Coleman?

And yes post a picture and win!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

When are you announcing the winners for the original contest??
  37. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I would like to know when winners will be posted too, and also if there is a deadline for video submissions.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I won. 'Nuff said.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  39. Registered User

Yeah, if you can then that's great. I doubt you could lose 20 lbs of fat in 2 months but if you can/did then good for you.
    When I started I really didn't have any idea what I was doing. Especially cutting I didn't usually do much cardio so it never went anywhere.
    I'm sorry, I didnt mean to be rude.. Im not talking about 20lbs of fat in 2 months, Im talking about 2 months compare to 1.5-2 years.. Im sorry .. okay, Ill take a pic on saturday (indo time) I dont have a camera, so Ill borrow from my friend. no hard feelings, ok?? then again, Im sorry
  40. Registered User

progress is an individual trait. you can only work hard to achieve your personal goals and not compare to others becuase there is always someone better. Would you compare yourself to Ronnie Coleman?

And yes post a picture and win!
    Im sorry if I said anything wrong. you know, my english is bad.. you could probably see from my grammar.
    I just wanna say that AP surely my favorite supplement and AP works for me.. thats all.. sorry again..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 11:02 PM
  2. food giving a pump? feeling deflated
    By sub001 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 09:18 PM
  3. slin give a food pump?
    By mixedup in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 10:11 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 01:34 AM
  5. Marijuana,metabolize food, just like alcohol and food?
    By socal101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 05:36 PM