The FOOD pump! You want some-NO-You NEED some!
- 05-24-2008, 06:12 PM
- 05-24-2008, 06:15 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to T-Bone again.
girl you know its true !
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
- 05-24-2008, 06:37 PM
I follow Mikes Teachings
Also loading my body with carbs pre-workout with AP. I'll never stop following what is in Mikes books. Check out this video of the MASTER training a student!
THIS is what real form should look like!
[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=WyF--C0r8PI"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
05-24-2008, 07:17 PM
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CtQB4oxL7A&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
05-24-2008, 08:44 PM
Here is how to win 100%.
Post a 30-50 second Testimonial on why you enjoyed AP (you can go over) on youtube(has to be you tube) and WIN a FREE bottle of Anabolic Pump.
1. State your first and last name and location(city and state)
2. With your shirt on or off look directly into the camera and speak a 30-50 second testimonial on ANABOLIC PUMP by USPLabs and anabolic Pump ONLY!
3. E-mail the link and full shipping address (name and location must be exactly as the spoken during the testimonial)to email@example.com.
4. I will send a free bottle of Anabolic Pump ASAP!!!!
5. Sending address to firstname.lastname@example.org gives us 100% ownership of the testimonial.
6. To recieve your FREE Anabolic Pump, The video must exceed 29 seconds. Your voice must be clear and the lightning must be good. Your shipping address and name must match your first and last name and location spoken in the Testimonial. If you do no meet the criteria, I will respond with why the video was denied.
05-24-2008, 09:52 PM
05-24-2008, 09:57 PM
Anabolic Pump is one of the most recent revolutionary products that has been released into the supplement industry. The pump you experience with AP is a pump that is forced by the nutrients and extra food being taken up into your system compared to your typical NO product.
The food pump is so important to bodybuilders because food is so important to growth and AP allows more food to be taken in without extra fat gains. Since food is the building block for all your muscle gains Anabolic Pump is just allowing you to enhance by its amazing nutrient partitioning. Also with the food pump your muscles feel full all day long and the added recovery make it that much better than the NO pump
Food is what will make you grow as simple as that, and with Anabolic Pump you not only utilize it better but eat more without the extra adipose and that in my mind is amazing
05-24-2008, 10:02 PM
05-25-2008, 12:04 AM
05-25-2008, 12:26 AM
05-25-2008, 12:57 AM
05-25-2008, 01:49 AM
05-25-2008, 01:54 AM
05-25-2008, 02:05 AM
05-25-2008, 02:38 AM
Honestly, I need the Recreate/AP stack from the drawing more, or Powerfull, but I'll see what I can do about the video...can always use more AP...
05-25-2008, 11:31 AM
05-25-2008, 11:34 AM
05-25-2008, 11:46 AM
05-25-2008, 04:27 PM
05-25-2008, 05:39 PM
05-25-2008, 06:34 PM
I've been lookin at youtube, here is one funny video!
[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=8gp_Qh7h86c&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
05-25-2008, 06:41 PM
I can't understand with the accent, but pretty good review nonetheless,
[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=K8HoB1bsqmU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
05-27-2008, 03:36 PM
I didn't know Todlers could take AP. It seems he likes to take videos after a potty break,
[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=g1aFcyb7GFw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=knlW1rh2UZ0&feature=us er"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
05-27-2008, 03:37 PM
05-27-2008, 05:18 PM
05-27-2008, 09:51 PM
05-27-2008, 10:04 PM
05-28-2008, 09:02 PM
I don't have any video but I guess it could be time for me to post pics. AP has helped me turn from a fat ass to a not so fat ass. Pics are about 1.5-2 years apart and about 20 lbs difference. This took me quite a long time to recomp like this because I naturally gain fat easily. This makes putting on a lot of muscle really hard for me because I end up just gaining tonnes of fat. I have used AP since the first sale and this really helped me a lot. That, along with redefining my life and diet helped me get to where I am today.
I'm not sure exactly how much muscle I've traded for fat but I'd say I've gone from about 20+% BF to maybe 12-13%. The leaner pic there is from a few months ago and thanks to Recreate I've lost about another 5 lbs and retained all my strength on everything. I'd actually say I've gone up in strength a bit for shoulders because I can do 70s now and a few months ago I couldn't.
05-28-2008, 09:20 PM
05-28-2008, 09:28 PM
had a nice big plate of spaghetti after a double dose of AP tonight, mmmm. Feeling a decent pump now. better double the cardio tomorrow just to be sure, heh...
05-28-2008, 09:52 PM
05-29-2008, 03:33 AM
05-29-2008, 11:48 AM
05-29-2008, 12:23 PM
05-29-2008, 01:07 PM
05-29-2008, 04:20 PM
05-29-2008, 05:24 PM
I would like to know when winners will be posted too, and also if there is a deadline for video submissions.
05-29-2008, 06:19 PM
05-29-2008, 11:36 PM
05-29-2008, 11:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By neoborn in forum SupplementsReplies: 44Last Post: 04-08-2013, 12:02 AM
- By sub001 in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2010, 10:18 PM
- By mixedup in forum LG SciencesReplies: 16Last Post: 06-02-2009, 11:11 PM
- By Baby Matty in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2008, 02:34 AM
- By socal101 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-22-2008, 06:36 PM