The FOOD pump! You want some-NO-You NEED some!

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Ah, that's just dirty.

2. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Just got back from the GNC expo in Vegas. 4 exciting days for USPlabs!

Tomorrow, everyone will have a 100% chance to recieve a free bottle!
    Glad alls well!

Ill be seeing you all tomorrow especially since I havent seen a sure thing since high school!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   

3. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Vegas eh sounds good

Sure did and flew Mullet out to Vegas...what a crazy Fu$ken Canadian that raps.

4. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Just got back from the GNC expo in Vegas. 4 exciting days for USPlabs!

Tomorrow, everyone will have a 100% chance to recieve a free bottle!
    reallyy???? even international?? Im willing to pay for shipping btw..

5. yeah yeah, i dont know wich one to chose, recreate or AP???
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ranel2220 View Post
    yeah yeah, i dont know wich one to chose, recreate or AP???
    50% of each!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

7. Quote Originally Posted by ranel2220 View Post
    yeah yeah, i dont know wich one to chose, recreate or AP???
    or maybe both? greedy......

8. Us chubby guys should get prefferential treatment and/or 1st dibs on the ReCreate/AP stack..........cause we need it.

You lean guys just want it!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

9. Cool Deal!! And mulletsoldier thanks for stopping there!

10. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Us chubby guys should get prefferential treatment and/or 1st dibs on the ReCreate/AP stack..........cause we need it.

You lean guys just want it!

I'm a fat guy too!. I was just on my way out to walk the 4 miles to the gym and do an hour of cardio. Fatty had to stop and sit down by his laptop to check this thread. Now I have to push fatty to get up and get his ass going!.

Now I have to ask myself- "Do you feel lucky fat boy?".

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I had to spoon with another dude - and I will stop the story short there.
    when you say "had to" was that because you already paid for it and didn't want it to go to waste?

12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    when you say "had to" was that because you already paid for it and didn't want it to go to waste?

And Jacob - Free stuff? - AWESOME!

I'll take...some Recreate, some AP, Powerfull, P-slin, cissus, Bolic, hmm what am I forgetting... j/k - I'm stoked your giving away anything at all!

13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    More or less. Alcohol and money are a bad combination.

14. me + vegas are a bad combination, and thats where my sales director wants to have our annual team building meeting....

15. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I had to spoon with another dude - and I will stop the story short there.
    Somebody must have challenged him on the libido boost caused by PowerFULL and then it snowballed from there

(YES, I used the word snowball even though summer is here. I do live in Canada )

16. Fatty is back from his workout and no winner yet?. Oh well, Fatty will be watching this thread...

17. Used anabolic pump last year for 3 weeks and then had to stop because I found out I had mono. So I never really got a chance to try AP for that reason. I do know that my pumps were better in the gym. After I started lifting again afterhaving mono i took the last week and my pumps were noticeably increased.

18. just popped some AP while waiting for a pizza and decided to check the thread. God i love getting pumps from pizza, hehehe.

19. Im somewhat sensitive to carbs. Manipulating them is vital for myself to not only loss fat but to also add quality lean muscle mass. I have gone thru 6 bottles of AP since it has hit the market and have used it cutting, lean mass/heavy bulking, and recomping. I am currently on bottle 7 and enjoying every minute of it. It's nice to enjoy eating carbs and not feeling bloated or having to worry about eating too many and ruining a good week of dieting. Popping 2 before cheat meals sometimes make it as if I didn't skip a beat with my diet.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Im somewhat sensitive to carbs. Manipulating them is vital for myself to not only loss fat but to also add quality lean muscle mass. I have gone thru 6 bottles of AP since it has hit the market and have used it cutting, lean mass/heavy bulking, and recomping. I am currently on bottle 7 and enjoying every minute of it. It's nice to enjoy eating carbs and not feeling bloated or having to worry about eating too many and ruining a good week of dieting. Popping 2 before cheat meals sometimes make it as if I didn't skip a beat with my diet.
    I'll have to try this sometime... Though this time around, on this very recomp (click the link in my sig for the log), I have not cheated yet!
    Freedom means nothing here.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I'll have to try this sometime... Though this time around, on this very recomp (click the link in my sig for the log), I have not cheated yet!

Good for you, FOG! Cheat-free cutting is so freakin' hard at first, but once you get a few weeks in, it seems to get easier. I, unfortunately have cheated a couple of times over the past 2 1/2 months, always because nothing else was appropriate to eat - I mean how the heck am I supposed to turn down the enchiladas and fajitas served to me at MY engagement party, hosted and catered by my Fiance's Uncle? "Yes, I realize I'm one of the guests of honor and everyone is judging me, the stranger your Niece/Granddaughter/My Girl is marrying, but I can't eat that $60 meal, sir." At least I took AP + a load of psyllium for damage control

22. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Good for you, FOG! Cheat-free cutting is so freakin' hard at first, but once you get a few weeks in, it seems to get easier. I, unfortunately have cheated a couple of times over the past 2 1/2 months, always because nothing else was appropriate to eat - I mean how the heck am I supposed to turn down the enchiladas and fajitas served to me at MY engagement party, hosted and catered by my Fiance's Uncle? "Yes, I realize I'm one of the guests of honor and everyone is judging me, the stranger your Niece/Granddaughter/My Girl is marrying, but I can't eat that $60 meal, sir." At least I took AP + a load of psyllium for damage control
    LOL! Good choice man. You would have been shunned if you turned that food down lol!

I have been enjoying eating bland foods lately. I do occasionally have foods that I make that are quite tasty, but half of the time I have some redundant things. Breakfast for example, has been egg whites, turkey sausage, and Ezekiel toast for the past month. Preworkout meal has been 1.5 cups cooked white rice with stevia and some honey and a can of tuna, since the inclusion of P-Slin. Post workout has been rice cakes and sugar-free jelly for months now. When I sometimes order food, it's always healthy and I make sure there're no hidden calories like some 600 calorie dressing bullsh*t. LOL.

23. Cheating can usually be overcome by adjustment later on in the day. If I cheat on Meal 3, for example, I'll break the next three meals up in two (meals each) - effectively short-term ramping my metabolism for the rest of the night. It usually helps me avoid any storage, even in Vegas with all the buffets.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Cheating can usually be overcome by adjustment later on in the day. If I cheat on Meal 3, for example, I'll break the next three meals up in two (meals each) - effectively short-term ramping my metabolism for the rest of the night. It usually helps me avoid any storage, even in Vegas with all the buffets.
    Damn dawg. Reminds me of the buffet at the Rio. Diggity. I'd be asleep in the booth after I gorge myself with foods from every known nationality.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    At least is wasn't sporking.
    Wewt USP Labs back in the house. Never been to vegas and probably never will. The wife has her heart set on going back to Brasil before we pop out any rug rats and after the sex trophies start coming the only traveling ill probably be doing is to Disney Land lol

26. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Damn dawg. Reminds me of the buffet at the Rio. Diggity. I'd be asleep in the booth after I gorge myself with foods from every known nationality.
    We wanted to eat healthy, but there was not much choice. Jacob and I popped an AP every meal and avoided any real damage.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Cheating can usually be overcome by adjustment later on in the day. If I cheat on Meal 3, for example, I'll break the next three meals up in two (meals each) - effectively short-term ramping my metabolism for the rest of the night. It usually helps me avoid any storage, even in Vegas with all the buffets.
    Thats a pretty good strategy mullet.

Just finished a bottle of AP, Im getting dangerously low. This would be a Prime time to get some USP products
    Muscle Pharm Rep

28. Ever notice how so many of us that are into weight training have such a weird relationship with food? It almost seems like we all do. I know a lot of people that don't really care/crave/covet food, and none of them work out. Anyone else notice this?

29. Quote Originally Posted by diminuendo View Post
    Ever notice how so many of us that are into weight training have such a weird relationship with food? It almost seems like we all do. I know a lot of people that don't really care/crave/covet food, and none of them work out. Anyone else notice this?
    Thats because when you workout you stimulate your metabolism thus leaving you more hungry more often.

30. Ever since I read about Mr. PMiller opening his caps of Pslin and mixing them with a drink I was been opening my caps of AP and eating the powder. It seems to work better this way for me. All bulk powder products always work better for me than capped.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Marijuana,metabolize food, just like alcohol and food?
    By socal101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-18-2015, 03:59 PM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 12:02 AM
  3. food giving a pump? feeling deflated
    By sub001 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 10:18 PM
  4. slin give a food pump?
    By mixedup in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 16