STACKING PowerFULL with pre workout stimulant/fat loss product..Faster results?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Guest

STACKING PowerFULL with pre workout stimulant/fat loss product..Faster results?

This is a thread for discussion but good discussion will be rewarded with prizes.

If you are on fat loss diet including PowerFULL with your pre workout stimulant/fat loss product will increase concentration and coordination to power the workout, increase fat burning through the significant secretion of HGH, boost sense of well being, preserve muscle mass, and aid in recovery.

Explain your dosing strategy with PowerFULL in your supplement arsenal and give personal insight.

Every entry will be entered into a lottery for the opportunity to win 1,2, or 4 bottles of PowerFULL with a free bottle of Y-RD to each winner.

To simplify;
    1st place 4 PowerFULL 1 b Y-RD
    2nd place 2 PowerFULL 1 Y-RD
    3rd place 1 PowerFULL 1 Y-RD

I look forward to the intelligent insight that is about to take place!

Jacob Geissler

2. Registered User

nice...ill be watching this
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    This is a thread for discussion but good discussion will be rewarded with prizes.

If you are on fat loss diet including PowerFULL with your pre workout stimulant/fat loss product will increase concentration and coordination to power the workout, increase fat burning through the significant secretion of HGH, boost sense of well being, preserve muscle mass, and aid in recovery.

Explain your dosing strategy with PowerFULL in your supplement arsenal and give personal insight.

Every entry will be entered into a lottery for the opportunity to win 1,2, or 4 bottles of PowerFULL with a free bottle of Y-RD to each winner.

To simplify;
    1st place 4 PowerFULL 1 b Y-RD
    2nd place 2 PowerFULL 1 Y-RD
    3rd place 1 PowerFULL 1 Y-RD

I look forward to the intelligent insight that is about to take place!

Jacob Geissler
    I am currently running recreate,powerfull,pslin,and AP while cutting and I got to say it is working awesome I am allowed to eat a lot more carbs and still have a good mood

Powerfull is an amazing supplement that allows you to gain strength, lose fat, and build/keep muscle while on a cut. I have been taking my first dose of powerfull (3 pills) pre-wo stacked with 1 recreate and maybe a stim if needed and I got to say focus and intestity have been unreal. I can only imagine what it would be like with 1 Recreate 3 powerfull and 1-2 Y-RD. My next dose (2-3 pills) is taken about 45-60 min before bed and this really allows me to get an amazing rest. On my off days I take my 1st dose after breakfast with 1-2 recreate.

Powerfull and all other USP labs supps have made cutting that much easier

Keep up the good work and innovation Jacob and crew

btw I am stoked for Prime

Free supps for first entry
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

What is Y-RD again?
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    What is Y-RD again?
    Supp formulated specifically for Australia similiar to adrenaline by genera but stronger

here is a thread on it

New Product Y-RD???? Whoah!!!!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Well you got me I just walked over to the shelf at my store and opened up a bottle of Powerfull. I'll be taking 2 preworkout, and 3 before bed. I am currently cutting for a mexican vacation on June 17th. I will also be/am taking
    amp v1. Looking forward to this, as I have never tried Powerfull.

7. Registered User

Last spring I was using powerfull before bed and pre-workout. I was also using RPM and GTE capsules before my workout, I was on the end of my cut but my strength was still increasing. I had never been that strong before and I was at 200 lbs coming down from 270, so pound for pound my strength was at it's best ever.

Unfortuneately soon after I had acquired Tendonitis in the left tricep, I took a break from the gym, and started using cissus and animal flex. Since then I havent been on too many supplements (prolly gonna order some when i get the chance) but I'm finally getting close to where I was at.

The rpm/powerfull combo definitely seemed to have some synergy as I've seen benefits of taking each on their own pre-wo but taking them together seemed to make both of them more potent.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Well, I'm already using Recreate (liking it), AP, and Super Cissus (thanks in part to USP's generosity). I'm using Activate X too, but haven't noticed much unfortunately. I'd love to rock the WHOLE line as I recomp/cut fat.

I've used the first Powerfull and liked the effects on sleep and recovery. Also used bulk 1-carboxy for sleep only and liked it.

I'll bet AP/Powerfull/Y-RD pre workout would be killer! I can dose recreate before practice (I coach) or even after my workout. I'm thinking all 4 products at once might be too much?

USP has all ready hooked me up, but the uber-stack sounds too cool not to throw my hat in the ring!
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

I am also using AP on a low carb regieme, and pslin for my weekly cheat meal.

10. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Well, I'm already using Recreate (liking it), AP, and Super Cissus (thanks in part to USP's generosity). I'm using Activate X too, but haven't noticed much unfortunately. I'd love to rock the WHOLE line as I recomp/cut fat.

I've used the first Powerfull and liked the effects on sleep and recovery. Also used bulk 1-carboxy for sleep only and liked it.

I'll bet AP/Powerfull/Y-RD pre workout would be killer! I can dose recreate before practice (I coach) or even after my workout. I'm thinking all 4 products at once might be too much?

USP has all ready hooked me up, but the uber-stack sounds too cool not to throw my hat in the ring!

I would absolutely include PowerFULL in the stack and Y-RD is pretty potent stimulant so just use it at random times.
  11. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    I am also using AP on a low carb regieme, and pslin for my weekly cheat meal.

AP at low carbs in the most amazing fat loss product on the market...to be honest, real close to Recreate but together it's untochable...

What happens at lower dosages is that AP forces lipolysis while directing carbohydrates to muscle cells so workout intensity and recovery is not hurt while dieting...

People are catching on but AP is a learned supplement but once learned it's priceless in any diet.
  12. Registered User

I would absolutely include PowerFULL in the stack and Y-RD is pretty potent stimulant so just use it at random times.
    hey J what are the exact ingredients in y-rd?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Would taking all 4 pre-workout be too much at one time?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by simpledude View Post
    X2?
  15. Guest

Glucuronlactone Caffeine Geranium Oil extracted for 2-Amino-4 methylhexane
  16. Guest

Would taking all 4 pre-workout be too much at one time?

4 powerFULL? All you need is 3.
  17. Registered User

cause its that damn good

seriously what is the most you have taken pre wo
  18. Guest

cause its that damn good

seriously what is the most you have taken pre wo

3 is the most. I've tried 4 but felt no difference.
  19. Registered User

3 is the most. I've tried 4 but felt no difference.
    I might try 4 tommorow or maybe even 5

It is like when I was using Drive and rpm last year I had the best workouts taking 6 drive and 4 rpm pre
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Hey USP. When you refer to AP being used in conjunction with a "low carb" diet being a great tool for cutting, what amount of carb consumption are you talking about?
  21. Registered User

AP at low carbs in the most amazing fat loss product on the market...to be honest, real close to Recreate but together it's untochable...

What happens at lower dosages is that AP forces lipolysis while directing carbohydrates to muscle cells so workout intensity and recovery is not hurt while dieting...

People are catching on but AP is a learned supplement but once learned it's priceless in any diet.

How and when would you dose AP if you are on a low carb diet? For instance, say during a day I only have one carb up meal, in the morning, consisting of around 70 or so grams of carbs. But besides that, every meal I eat is high fat, with VERY little carbs, as in around 5 grams. How and why would I dose AP at all during those meals?
  22. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by whoareit View Post
    Hey USP. When you refer to AP being used in conjunction with a "low carb" diet being a great tool for cutting, what amount of carb consumption are you talking about?

I use 4 caps a day with 100-150grams of carohydrates(I go by feel so some days I eat 150 but never dip below 100). I'm losing fat like crazy, stronger in the gym, recover quickly, and not any complaints...its not dieting, its seeking results.

I aslo use Cissus and PowerFULL along with Recreate, green tean, ALCAR, Fish oil..

My fat intake is fairly low at around 20grams( fish oil and nuts that is all....sometimes 2 eggs a week)..
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    How and when would you dose AP if you are on a low carb diet? For instance, say during a day I only have one carb up meal, in the morning, consisting of around 70 or so grams of carbs. But besides that, every meal I eat is high fat, with VERY little carbs, as in around 5 grams. How and why would I dose AP at all during those meals?

I dose it before a meal that has at most 10carbs, mostly from green veggies. I manage a supp store / health food store so I can grab sugar quickly if I go low thats not a problem. I have found this to work well at 1/day.

24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

My bad, I meant all 4 products; AP, Recreate, Powerfull and y-rd.
  25. Registered User

I encourage those interested to refer back to my workout log on this site for further details, but I've been combining Powerfull with Adrenalean or Durablast (sometimes both) 2x daily for about 3 weeks give or take on a TKD/CKD. Awesome endurance in tha gym and gradual weight increases week by week... They be like where's Toad get his incredible power, HO KOGAN!

LOG: <<ToaD>>
  26. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

I have used PowerFULL pre cardio with Green Tea Extract, Y-Hcl with amazing results. When taken empty stomach (or far away from a carbohydrate containing meal) it is a recipe for accelerated fat loss. My cardio intensity and stamina goes through the roof when taken like this.

Looking forward to 90 days of Recreate
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

I am semi-utilizing powerfull (in conjunction with ReCreate) but mostly for muscle preservation during empty stomach cardio as opposed to strength gains and lbm gains in the gym (use powerfull during LBM gaining periods for that though). Currently only taking it prior to cardio for cost reasons.

Currently dosing 4 Powerfull, 2 ReCreate, 200 mg caffeine, 500mg Green Tea 45 minuets prior to 45 minutes of emtpy stomach cardio (only done once or sometimes twice a week because I am becoming a bigger proponent of eating prior and then having more intense cardio sessions.)

Reasons for the above supplementation
    : Garner the aspects of GH secretion/test boosting prior to and during cardio in an effort to preserve as much LBM as possible while at the same time utilizing GHs effect on fat loss. I do like powerfull and have success but as with most GH products I do become some what tired after taking it from the subsequent GH release (my aerobic ability also decreases for some reason) so that is where the caffeine and ReCreate bolster that effort.

B~ I hear that. The best part of dosing Powerfull prior to the empty stomach stuff (along side with the muscle preservation) is the fact that you can get full effects since your body won't see any carbs/food for some time. Its the perfect fit lol. I also like the fact that libido is also heightened during a time when cardio is being done (aka cardio bunnies all around )
  28. Guest

My bad, I meant all 4 products; AP, Recreate, Powerfull and y-rd.

either recreate or Y-RD pre workout unless you can tolerate 350mgs of caffiene and if so, you would be flying.
  29. Registered User

I use 4 caps a day with 100-150grams of carohydrates(I go by feel so some days I eat 150 but never dip below 100). I'm losing fat like crazy, stronger in the gym, recover quickly, and not any complaints...its not dieting, its seeking results.

I aslo use Cissus and PowerFULL along with Recreate, green tean, ALCAR, Fish oil..

My fat intake is fairly low at around 20grams( fish oil and nuts that is all....sometimes 2 eggs a week)..

You need some more fats bro. I mean if it's working obviously don't change a thing. But fats = testosterone... whole eggs and cholesterol = test.
  30. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

either recreate or Y-RD pre workout unless you can tolerate 350mgs of caffiene and if so, you would be flying.
    During last summer while I was working labour (pre-semi), I would have 13-14 hour days, proceeded by my gym time. To make it all in, I was drinking 4 Rockstars a day, almost everyday. I'm pretty sure that's almost a gram total caffeine. Strangely, I still slept fine, and even after being mashed by that semi by bp was 114/56.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best pre workout stimulant?
    By FRANKCASTLE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 08:16 PM
  2. Which will produce faster results.......
    By Bildo_21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 05:47 PM
  3. Stimulant-free fat loss? Help!
    By Holmes in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 07:04 PM
  4. Testers Needed -- Stimulant Fat Loss!!
    By Sir Savage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 06:48 PM