FREE HYPERTROP-X (must complete log that's it)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.89%

Talking FREE HYPERTROP-X (must complete log that's it)

All,
    I was given the task of increasing visibility for our company. I have decided to run multiple products in log formats. HyperTrop-X is the second in this series. I have literally over a ton of this product and would like to see a LOT of testers. All I ask is for a log of the product. You will recieve one to two bottles (I will let you know before annoucing any winners). I'm pushing for two bottles each, just to give you guys more product to run .

The top 5 logs...meaning best increases shown in preformance (BE HONEST PLEASE...this is not a pro-hormone so I will know if your cheating) will win a gift set with a lot of goodies (again I'll annouce before I annouce any winners....I m thinking right now a free gym bag, t-shirt, towel and product right now). Please be honest I m not trying to get "Over the top" logs...I want honest feedback. If I feel your honest this will play into winning one of the top five seats.

BEST OF ALL I HAVE NO CAP YET ON THE NUMBER OF TESTERS!!

Give me some background on yourself (kind of like a BB'ing resume if you will) and be CHOOSEN.

Here's the product info....

HyperTrop-X

Pre-workout, Anabolic Trip Hammer.

Hypertrop-X is powerful in its simplicity. Three (3) scientifically proven performance-enhancing products, in mammoth doses that will help drive your body to that ever-sought-after “next level” of training intensity, allowing you to take your muscle fibers to places they’ve never been before. The result – an anabolic environment where lean muscle growth and strength come at mammoth proportions.

Hypertrop-X, the anabolic trip hammer, fuels maximum muscular endurance, for fiber-pounding, rep-after-rep, after muscle-building rep.

Hypertrop-X will stave off fatigue while flooding the muscle cells with nutrient-laden, fuel-rich blood for almost non-stop fiber splitting workouts.

What’s in it?

Hypertrop-X was specifically engineered for maximum measurable impact on physical performance by fueling ongoing muscular contractions, greater pumps and faster recovery between workouts.

It contains three (3) ingredients proven by research to up-regulate the body’s anabolic, circulatory and energy systems during training.

Beta Alanine has been touted as the new “Holy Grail” of performance supplementation. Not since creatine or or ephedra has there been a sports nutrition product that has made as much noise in the scientific community as beta alanine. Beta alanine, a direct precursor to carnosine, works as an anti-fatigue compound, feeding maximum muscular endurance. By scavenging and neutralizing muscle waste products, and recycling ATP substrates, repeated research has demonstrated how beta alanine directly fuels ongoing muscular contractions to measurably improve performance and fuel harder, more intense training sessions.

Leucine is the “first-born” of the essential, branched-chain amino acid family. It is the most important of the BCAAs. Leucine is a powerful anti-catabolic. Leucine helps keep muscle nitrogen levels high, feeds the energy pathways during intense training and protects against muscle breakdown, especially during periods of intense physical stress.

Yohimbine HCL – a potent dose of this powerful neurostimulant, vaso-regulator and lipolytic agent, yohimbine HCl drops the hammer on your training intensity.

Have something left for the ride home.

Hypertrop-X will keep you on your game your entire workout, and will feed your growth ongoing after you leave the gym. Use Hypertrop-X by itself and watch your training intensity shoot the moon. Or, stack Advanced Muscle Science’s other cutting edge products for the most powerful anabolic response possible from non-pharmaceutical performance enhancement

Apply in AMS sub-forum....link momentarily!!

Good luck to all!!

LD

2. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

LazeDragon, I would definitely be up to giving HyperTrop-x a try. I'm new to the forum, but I've been lifting for 5 years. My diet and eating habits are typically pre-planned on a weekly basis, and are about as clean and tight as I can get.
    I'm tracking my progress anyway, so logging it for others to see while on your product would be an easy addition.
    I'm a Molecular Biologist and testing various supplements has really become a hobby for me in and of itself; tracking efficacy, dosage and researching pathways.
    This morning I weighed in at 230.8lbs, 9%bf; Deadlift 1RM is 420, Bench is 305, Squat 360.
    Hope this helps!
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I am so in for this. I am itching for some Beta Alanine. This am I weighed 222lbs BF approx 13% overall lifts (I dont max so these are rep sets too)
    Incline BP 275lbs 4 reps
    DL 405lbs 5 reps
    Squat 365 7 reps

Background:
    I am 32, a high school history teacher, soon to be administrator. Been lifting for about 20 years, I am at the gym 7 days a week, usually cardio @ 4:30am then lifting in the afternoon/evening. Currently on just whey and multi.

The profile of this sounds good, and would be interested if chosen.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'm interested. Right now I have a 50 day Xfactor log to do. I could do it during my Xfactor cycle, if you wouldn't mind, for an extreme cut. I'll use Yohimb Hcl for the more extreme cutting as this melts bodyfat right off. The date I could do it is on 6-12 weeks from now.

My nutrition is down and all clean. currently doing 4k per day on lifting days. Sometimes less on non-lifting day. I train Dc style(three days per week). I'd would put this to good use for outstanding results. This forum has some good people for this supplement.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.88%

This looks great! I just started cuttin calories for a summer sixpack and would really like to try this out if I can use it in conjunction with some other supplements. I think this product has a sweet ingredient profile and would compliment a cut very well.
    About me: My diet is on point. I cycle my carbs and write down everything that I eat. I am 22 years old as of today, 5'10, 170 lbs. sitting around 13% bodyfat right now and will be taking pictures periodically to judge changes in my physique. I have been very dedicated to lifting for the last 2 years. I workout four days a week, concentrating mostly on olympic style lifting and I don't do a lick of cardio. If I am chosen I will be very honest in reviewing this product. Why else should you pick me? Because its my birfffday!!!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.06%

i talk to u about this last night, but i figured ide put up some background info and such.

im a 20 year old college student, that has been lifting seriously for about 1 year now (3-4 on and off with no nutrition before that). current weight 169 at about 12-14% bf.

im currently cutting for a six-pack, or at least a 4 pack, lol.
    Diet: 2300-2500 a day (depends on wat body part i train that day)
    260g protein (from chicken/beef/tuna/egg/whey/turkey)
    180-220g carbs
    58g fats
    i track all my food and eat meals in a p+f and p+c manner with YG being with carbs.

Training:
    m-back/rear delts cardio
    t-chest/cardio
    w-legs/abs
    th-bis/tris/forearms/cardio
    f-front delts/side delts/traps/cardio
    sat-cardio
    sun-cardio/abs
    i alt lower rep weeks with higher rep weeks and compare strength gains based on every 2 weeks

thx again!!!
  7. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.38%

Interested.

25 yrs old. Training since I was 16, dieting well, always looking for something new to spice up my workout or enhance my results. Reliable and to the point will log with detail and analysis.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.78%

Awesome opportunity

**Applied in other thread**
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.83%

Im 22. Ive been lifting for 7 years.Every morning I train cardio and then weights before i go to sleep. I play football at a very high level.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Interested ... as of late ive been n log oholic and have simply become addicted to logging products! Anyhow I've already made numerous reviews about AMS hyper Pump in my current Massive Log that I am doing at the moment! Anyhow hopefully I'll be considered and would like to rate this product over MST's BA capped product!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Definitely Interested. just finished a cycle of p-slin, and am on staples right now, which i could stop to run hypertrop-x. Been lifting 4.5 years consistently, diets real clean 45/45/10, on a 6 day split right now, cardio 3X/week, 185lbs, 8%bf. I could def run a log!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hey Laze, I pm'd you my info for this just in case

Here is a previous sponsored log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...leviathan.html
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

sounds awesome LD too bad i have a log i am running already. you have some good candidates in here
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.86%

I would be interested. I am just running the Gaspari Ultimate mass Monster Stack and I have about 3 wks left. Making huge gains I went from 195-196 lbs to 204lbs so far. My diet is for the majority clean aside from sum cheat snacks once in a while. I am doing my Gaspari stack log on here and bb.com. It is my first log and unsponsored. If you need anymore info let me know. Thanks. Also I live in bc and I am currently using German Volume Training.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.89%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronTech View Post
    Awesome opportunity

**Applied in other thread**

Thanks I'm just happy I can do it to be honest. Company is doing well, and I have been pushing logs for over a year. Finally got the approval needed so I'm taking advantage of it. Heck you guys get free supps (saves you money, which is great because I know how pricey that can be) and we get honest reviews....it's a win/win.

LD
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    Hey Laze, I pm'd you my info for this just in case

Here is a previous sponsored log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...leviathan.html

Gotcha your in fo show!

I'll announce the winners of phase one tonight (1 of 2 phases). So if you haven't applied and have time to log this product....stop reading this and apply...lol.

LD
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.89%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    sounds awesome LD too bad i have a log i am running already. you have some good candidates in here

Hey PM me again....what log are you running (I know Hyper Pump, which wouldn't exclude you). I'm sure we can work around it bro.

LD
  18. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.15%

I look forward to tonight then - it's great you have enough product to be so inclusive!
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    Thanks I'm just happy I can do it to be honest. Company is doing well, and I have been pushing logs for over a year. Finally got the approval needed so I'm taking advantage of it. Heck you guys get free supps (saves you money, which is great because I know how pricey that can be) and we get honest reviews....it's a win/win.

LD
    Exactly!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.23%

Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    Gotcha your in fo show!

I'll announce the winners of phase one tonight (1 of 2 phases). So if you haven't applied and have time to log this product....stop reading this and apply...lol.

LD
    awesome man thanks so much. looking forward to getting this started
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

heh can I log it? I dunno if you ever got my hyperpump log link, can't remember if I sent it your way.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...hyperpump.html
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

Hey, im 20 years old and am 6'2 228lbs. right now im doing a recomp and am lookin for something to take before my workout. I usually take NO-explode, but im cycling off it. I have ran many previous logs on here and here is some examples of my logs,

Review:
    Chocolate Mint Protein Isolate Review: JDUB
    Review:
    Cookies & Cream Whey Isolate Reviewed: JDUB
    Log:
    TEKNO3 Thermolife **Contest** Log........Jdub
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.78%

Posted my application on your other thread (page 1), FYI.

Awesome promo, btw..looks like a good solid pre workout supp.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.89%

Quote Originally Posted by klownh8er View Post
    heh can I log it? I dunno if you ever got my hyperpump log link, can't remember if I sent it your way.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...hyperpump.html

Nice freaking log. Love the progress.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Heres my last log i did btw

P-slin, WMS, PW, Trac-NO
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.23%

Hey LD

just curious as to when these will start going out, looking forward to getting this ball rolling
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.86%

Who gets to do the log? I am dying over here man!!! LOL
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.87%

yo wud up? im new to this board but im getn ready for a contest and would like to give this a try. if you want my stats pm me!!
  30. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.15%

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSanderso View Post
    Who gets to do the log? I am dying over here man!!! LOL
    I'm dying too! It'd be awesome to try out a product and log it's efficacy for more than just my own amusement!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.86%

I agree
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.89%

Talking Alllright Here Are The Winners!!

I told you guys (and ladies) that I was going to make this a big one....well here are the winners for phase one. Please send me your name and mailing address. And remember 5 of you will win additional prizes depending on the accuracy, time spent, pics are a plus, HONESTY, positive attitude towards others, etc.

Here we gooooo...

Manimalia
    JOHNJESSICA20
    freezito
    boxmeman
    crader
    Necroticism
    Reaper329
    Distilled Water
    AaronTech
    avgBdybldr
    scoooter
    Resolve
    GuitarHero
    Speed321
    Jdub
    TexasLifter89
    Emerge
    smeton_yea
    Botch - Happy belated B-Day. Progress photo's awesome
    MOHAWKA
    klownh8er
    Jdub
    smeton_yea

Notes: I didn't have a chance to check everyone's place of residency. If you are outside the US please PM me. I know Canada will not accept one fo the ingredients (Yohimbine). For international we can still do it but you might have to pay shipping. I'll try to pick up half but no promises. Sorry I should have mentioned this sooner.

Send me you guys info asap...Now that is a long list.

Were are my reps?!?!? Just messing

LD
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.86%

Great choice Ldragon, good luck on your logs guys.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.23%

sent info, thanks again. hoping to get it soon
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.89%

Great choice Ldragon, good luck on your logs guys.

Chris what country do you live in?

LD
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.86%

Canada (Vancouver bc)
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.89%

Canada (Vancouver bc)

Ah that's why Yohimbine will not make it through customs.

LD
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  288 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%

If there is a phase two i would be interested as well. Been lifting for 4.5 years, im 6' 5.5" and currently weight 288lbs.

Flat Bench 405lbs x2
    Seated Bar Shoulder Press 275lbs x2
    Deadlift 525lbs x3 (recently laid off this movement)
    Squat(???? never max out)

As far as supplements go i really havent used much since the begining of the year except for multis and fish oil.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.86%

Thanks anyways ld for lookin out. I appreciate it. Maybe next time.
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

hey just wondering if they've been shipped yet?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Free Hypertrop-X With Every Purchase (and a sample)
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 09:41 PM
  2. Getting cut with Hypertrop-X
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 01:25 PM
  3. FREE HyperTrop-X with log!!
    By LazeDragon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 01:31 PM
  4. ANABOLIC-PUMPô Free Free Free Free Free.
    By USPLabs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 476
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 02:14 PM