Millennium Sport Cordygen-VO2! 10-Testers Wanted!

  1. Thumbs up Millennium Sport Cordygen-VO2! 10-Testers Wanted!


    Hi Everyone! We are looking for 10 people to run 6-12 day mini logs. Come apply if interested!

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/mille...ml#post1309822

    Thanks!

    -Matt


  2. suhweet deal matt. too bad im busy with RPM/Neovar right now. PS i have some info on comps i need to forward you when i get a chance
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  3. nice, i'll probably hit an app for this!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mattocks118 View Post
    nice, i'll probably hit an app for this!
    Last chance for apps!

  5. I would certainly apply if not for prior committments. NP has it pretty cheap though so I may as well pick it up from there.

  6. Have the winners been chosen yet?

  7. Damn I was watching out for this and still missed it

  8. Have you gotten all of your winners yet? if not I would love to apply!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by paulygon View Post
    Have you gotten all of your winners yet? if not I would love to apply!
    Yep, we announced them yesterday. Thanks for the interest though. We do some samples available though

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Yep, we announced them yesterday. Thanks for the interest though. We do some samples available though
    LOL, I hope they know the indicates you're kidding. I'm interested to see some reviews and how this compares to Cordy5.

  11. sounds good

  12. wish i'd seen this a couple weeks ago...i tried a 1 day sample of the codygen 5 and liked it =D

  13. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    wish i'd seen this a couple weeks ago...i tried a 1 day sample of the codygen 5 and liked it =D
    lol! serious man i always see these things like 2 weeks after they start! oh well good luck to all those who were lucky enough to be picked for this!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Hi Everyone! We are looking for 10 people to run 6-12 day mini logs. Come apply if interested!

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/mille...ml#post1309822

    Thanks!

    -Matt

    matt????????????? sign a brutha up?????????????

    NFPT, ASN
    ISSA, CFT
    LG Sciences
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MILLENNIUM cordygen STACK?
    By ciomyk in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 01:49 PM
  2. Cordygen-VO2 Testers Wanted!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 04:33 PM
  3. Millennium Sport's Cordygen VO2 in stock!
    By poison in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 10:11 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 08:23 PM
  5. Millennium Sport now at Nutraplanet!
    By spaceclown in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 02:40 PM
Log in
Log in