Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I am looking for a few people currently or soon to be on a cut:

The stack offered is Neovar and RPM. I'm gonna go ahead and title this one
:clean:the Anabolic Cut Stack:clean:.

The chosen loggers will be following a specific dosing regimen recommended by us, partially tailored to their schedule and diet. These loggers should expect fat loss while maintaining or possibly increasing lean mass, and definitely maintaining or increasing strength!

I'm hoping to choose at minimum 3 people. It's up to you to convince me of why you should be chosen. There are VERY few people on this board who can be chosen simply by saying they want to log this. Most likely, you're not one of them.

So anyone interested, get to convincing me...... :run:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hello im starting a cut in 2 days!!!!! Im currently at 10%bf and have a comp towards the end of may..I've never used Neovar, kinda scared it will provide water retention, Anyhow this would def be sweet to log! Not to mention i'm a dependable guy!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if i'll get this logging opportunity?? hmmmm if only i had a crystal ball.....

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this the "new" improved neovar forumlation, or the one already out?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
He said a minimum of 3 people lol and I never getting any logging opportunities!!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a really nice stack.

I believe that I would be a good candidate for this log.

I have honestly only tried one AP product in the past, which was RPM and only samples. I was pleased with the samples that I received.

I would be willing to conform to the recommended dosages you set up. I would also be willing to drop all other supplements that I am taking so I can run the Neovar and RPM stack solo for true and honest results. The expected results you describe are exactly what my current goals are (cutting) So, I do believe I would be a perfect fit. I will definitely run a daily detailed log with my honest opinion of my daily progress from this stack(I have plenty of time!). I am currently running a log on 11oxo ( http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/87881-11oxo-log.html ) if you want to check it out. I am also reviewing some All The Whey samples from marcus@ATW ( http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/88766-all-whey-samples.html ) if you want to check that out.

Thanks for the consideration bro.:cheers:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to log this because I look better than you and this stack will only further advance that fact. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when i first saw lanbane post this thread i thought it was the new thread he'd been talking about...i was disappointed, at first...until i realized he was still giving people an oppurtunity to log some good products :D

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
when i first saw lanbane post this thread i thought it was the new thread he'd been talking about...i was disappointed, at first...until i realized he was still giving people an oppurtunity to log some good products :D
yea so was...not to mention i was the first to post...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea so was...not to mention i was the first to post...
lol i was writing bc i was hoping to win RPM and then i was like WAIT THIS ISN'T THE THREAD....but looks like you could possibly win some RPM anyways :lol:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hey Lanbane I have the receipt do you want me to forward it to you?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i am 18 years old
6'1''
185 lbs
approx 13-15% bf

i recently got a membership to 24 hour fitness gym and started lifting again hardcore. i have never taken supplements for lifting before (except for a sample of superpump250) therefore i would be able to log exactly how they were affecting me. i run a tight 5x5 routine that "in theory" will bump me 2.5%-5% a week in weight. i also manage a great 40-40-20 diet with 6-7 meals a day. for information on my workout i started my log a few days ago. i would greatly appreciate the opportunity to test and log these products for you and am willing to follow any contingencies you direct. i am able to deliver an unbiased and honest log for these products.
my goal is to continue to increase my maxes by at least 2.5% a week and to drop to 10% bf or less by the 2nd week of june.
i'm looking into a low cal, low carb whey protein to help with my cut.
click here for my log

thanks
-drummaboyzl

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol i was writing bc i was hoping to win RPM and then i was like WAIT THIS ISN'T THE THREAD....but looks like you could possibly win some RPM anyways :lol:
why dont you put in an app bolt??? you got somethin else comin up or not cuttin???

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i want to log this.
im heebs, enough said.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Neovar and RPM is exactly what I am planning for running after my drive/RPM/Xfactor Log soon, so I will be watching these logs for tips. Good Luck Guys

Kevf

Kevf

Awards
I'm cutting at the moment. Went from 12,5% to a mere 8,1%

Looking for something for the last 2-3% percent.

I am dutch though ;)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have run this combo before on bb.com, logging it for quite a few months as Dirk will testify to. I have currently been on a bulk, and will look to cut in the next 2-3 weeks. As you can see in my log I am thorough and make detailed notes everyday. I have also not used the new Neovar, so if this is for the new version, I could use this stack and compare to my old log for differences and results.

Here's a link to my old log: (the Neovar part start about half way in i think?)
8 week RPM Review (with green bulge) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

added today, cut and paste from another log entry:

Sex: Male

Height: 187cm

Weight:197lbs

Bodytype: ectomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Started off training around 10years ago, when I was 16, pushing weight in my friends garage/gym. Then tried my luck at a 'proper' gym... doing the typical thing and only training chest and arms. Saw ittle results, had no diet, had the lifestyle all out of wack. Then after a rather emotional break up with my previous gf, I decided I wanted to better myself in all areas of my life, and that included my physical attributes. I started my health science Degree at university, and started training much smarter. I was around 128.2lbs when I started. I got my diet in check, lifestyle in check, and gained 22lbs in my first year of training. Now I am 5 years later, and weight 197lbs with a body fat of 8%. I am also a personal trainer at a New Zealand academy training facility.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Monday: Back and Biceps
Back: Single hand cable lat pull downs (4 sets, 12reps)
Seated Row with a wide grip (4 sets, 10reps)
T-Bar Row (4 sets, 10reps)
Bent over row (4 sets, 10reps)
Biceps: Incline dumbbell curls (4 sets, 12reps)
Preacher curls (4 sets, 12reps)
Hammer curls with weight plate (3 sets, 10reps)

Tuesday: Shoulders and Calves
Shoulders: Lateral raises (4 sets, 15reps)
Military Press (4 sets, 12reps)
Rear Flies (4 sets, 12reps)
Standing cable rear deltoid pulls (4 sets, 12reps)
Calves: Seated Calv raise -heels out (3 sets, 12-15reps)
Seated Calv raise - Heels in (3 sets, 12-15reps)
standing Calv raises -foot straight (4 sets, 12reps)

Wednesday: Rest Day

Thursday: Legs and abs
Back Squats (4 sets, 10-12reps)
Front Squats (4 sets, 12reps)
Leg Extension - Foot in (3 sets, 12reps)
Leg Extension - Foot out (3 sets, 12reps)
Traveling Lunges holding dumbbells (3 sets, 12reps)
Abs: Decline crunch (3 sets, 12reps)
flat crunches with medicine ball (3 sets, 12reps)
Cable machine pull down crunches (3 sets, 10reps)

Friday: Rest Day

Saturday: Chest, Triceps, Calves and Abs
Chest: Incline Bench Press (4 sets, 12reps)
Flat Dumbbells Press (3 sets, 12reps)
Cable Flies (3 sets, 12reps)
Triceps: Bar Push Down (3 sets, 12reps)
Rope Pull Down (3 sets, 12reps)
Tricep Kick Backs (3 sets, 12reps)
Calves: Seated Calv raise -heels out (3 sets, 12-15reps)
Seated Calv raise - Heels in (3 sets, 12-15reps)
standing Calv raises -foot straight (4 sets, 12reps)
Abs: Decline crunch (3 sets, 12reps)
flat crunches with medicine ball (3 sets, 12reps)
Cable machine pull down crunches (3 sets, 10reps)

Sunday: Rest Day

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): No cardiovascular fitness. Play rugby as my cardio fitness session.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
40/40/20 (Protein, Carbs, Fats)
Eat as clean as possible, using high GI carbohydrates only post training for the insulin spike. Fat free meats, such as chicken and tuna. carbohydrates are mainly some brown bread, but mainly from oats.

Current Daily water intake: Loads (1 Gallon)

Short Term Goal: Lean out a little more, while adding quality lean muscle mass.

Long Term Goal: Get weight up and over 200lbs. Possble more towards 220lbs

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
Creatine monohydrate (5 years ago) Used for about 2-3 years.
Kre-Alkalyn (2 years ago) Used for 3 months
HMB (3 years ago) used for 4 months
Colostrum (3 years ago) used for 4 months
Green Bulge (12months ago) Used around 3 bottles now
Green Magnitude(12months ago) Used two tubs
Purple Wraath (Still a staple after 12months) Used 4 tubs
Applied Nutriceuticals: Drive (Currently using) 3 bottles
Applied Nutriceuticals: RPM (Currently using) 3 bottles

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
8 week RPM Review (with green bulge) - Bodybuilding.com Forums
White Flood kicked my ass! - Bodybuilding.com Forums
Green buldge review from New Zealand! - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
You need a "mature" tester for this and I'm your man! :clean:

2008 is the year of the "recomp" for me, adding LBM, losing fat!
I just finished with an unsponsored 11oxo & AMP2 log, with very good results, and I'd like to continue my recomp with this stack.

Thanks for the consideration!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently in a cut, and have logged for you before on BB.com. Would love to log for you again

I have had good results logging before, as I did one at the end of '07 for Levi Reloaded.

AaronTech

Awards
Why I Should Log, Part 1

My Stats:

Weight: 169
Height: 6' 1.5"
Years Lifting: ~ 2 years
BF: ~11%
Arms: 14"
Chest: 46"
Quads: 21"
Calves: 14"
Shoulders: 29"
Neck: 14"
Bodytype: Endo/Meso

Training experience: I have been training hardcore for about 8 months now, I love bodybuilding and how it has changed my life. I work out either at my house or the community gym (i own bench and weights, gym has everything else except that)....I love seeing my body change from bad to the good and I'm currently in the best shape I've ever been and I love it.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (for the next 4 weeks, then swithc around for next 4 weeks, for 60 more days):

*if chosen, will clean up so all increases and results can be observed*

Warm Up:
5 minutes of Treadmill on 3.5 speed at inline 15

Stretches:

- upper back stretch/twists
- lower back stretch/touch toes
- side stretch/v stretch both sides
- calf stretch isolated
- front lunge
- Shoulder stretch and tricep stretch
- hamstring stretch
- Quad stretch

Cool Down with ballistic and isometric stretches - 5 minutes

Monday:
Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, and Abs
*Timed exercises are all to failure*
-Slow motion 3 in 1 Push Up [12 reps] (starting from a wide push-up position, lower body in 4 counts and raise in 4 counts. Repeat in both military and standard positions).
-In & Out Shoulder Fly [16 reps] (straight in front and to the side, each move equals one rep).
-Chair Dip [30 seconds] (alternating leg raise every 5 seconds).
-Plange Push-Up (hands placed further back to rib cage with fingers pointing out) [30 seconds]
-Pike Press (legs on chair using push up bars, simulating shoulder press motion) [30 seconds]
-Side Tri Rise (lying on right side, place right hand on left shoulder near neck and left hand on floor close to chest, near armpit. Push up and straighten arm, raising upper body off ground. Repeat other side). [30 seconds each side]
-Floor Fly (military width to wide push up width) [30 seconds]
-Scarecrow (in staggered stance, hold weights in each hands, raising upper arms so parallel to floor with elbows at 90 degrees. Keeping arm elbows and wrists locked, rotate weights up and back as far as possible. Slowly return weights to starting position and repeat) [12 reps]
-Overhead tricep extension [8-10 reps each arm]
-Two twitch speed push up (4 fast and 3 slow standard push ups) [30 seconds]
-Y Press (shoulder press in the shape of a "Y") [30 seconds]
-Lying Tricep Extension [8-10 reps]
--Ballistic Stretch[60 seconds]--
-Side to side push up [30 seconds]
-Pour fly (at top of fly, make a pouring movement with hands) [8-12 reps]
-side leaning tricep extension [30 seconds]
-one arm push up [30 seconds]
-weighted circle (extend arms directly out at sides and make slow circular motions with dumbells, 10 forward, 10 reverse = 1 set. Repeat on opposite side [3 sets]
-throw the bomb (raise arm overhead and smoothly extend upper arm like throwing football; similar to overhead tricep extension, but with a torso twist. repeat on opposite side) [10-12 reps each side]
-clap or plyo push up (clap hands in mid-air in between push up) [30 seconds]
-front to back triceps extension (standing, hold weight in one hand with palm forward, in front of head then behind head motion with stationary upper arm. repeat other arm) [8-10 reps each]
-one arm balance push up (push up, then twist up to perform one arm balance, hold, come down and repeat push up with other arm) [30 seconds]
-Fly row press combo (as name states, perform fly then upright row, then shoulder press = 1 rep) [8-10 reps]

Wednesday:
Back and Biceps, and Abs
-Wide Front Pull ups [30 seconds]
-lawnmowers [8-10 reps each arm]
-twenty one (3 part bicep exercise; standing with weights at sides, perform 7 half curls from down to mid, perform 7 curls from mid to shoulders, perform 7 full bicep curls) [21 reps total]
- one arm cross body curl (alternating arms, curl weight across body and back towards shoulder of same arm. repeat on opposite side. add inward wrist twist) [8 reps each arm]
-switch grip pull up (alternate every 2 pull ups) [30 seconds]
-elbows out lawnmower (with maximum elbow flare and palms facing back) [8-10 repes each arm]
-standing bicep curl (both arms at same time) [8-10 reps]
-one arm concentration curl (similar to crouching arnold curls) [8-10 reps each arm]
-corn cob pull up (at top of wide grip pull up, slide head to one knuckle and then to the other, come back to center and lower [30 seconds]
-reverse grip bent over row (one foot forward and knees bent, bend at waist with flat back and palms facing forward. reach straight arms towards front right toe, the pull weight up towards hips, driving elbows skyward) [8-10 reps each arm]
-open arm curl (turn forearms out to sides, palms up, and perform curl) [8-10 reps each arm]
-static arm curl (hold one arm static at 90 degrees while other arm does 4 reps, switch and repeat, go to original side and repeat, switch back to perform last 4) [2 sets]
--ballistic stretch[60 seconds]--
-congdon locomotive (one foot forward and knees bent, bend at waist keeping back flat. alternate arms, lift from forward foot up to waist) [8-10 reps]
-crouching cohen curl (squat at wall with elbows just below knees. extend arm fully at bottom of movement and squeeze at the top; feet shoulder with apart, both db at same time) [8-10 reps]
-one arm corkscrew curl (curl up one arm at a time and twist wrist inward) [8-10 reps each arm]
-chin up [30 seconds]
-seated bent over back fly [8-10 reps]
-curl up/hammer down [8-10 reps, both at same time]
-hammer curls [8-10 reps]
-pull ups [no time limit, max reps with least favorite pull up, will state which once done exercise]
-superman [30 seconds]
-in/out hammer curls (perform standard hammer curl, then bring weights down and turn forearms out to sides for side hammer curls; all = 1 rep) [8-10 reps]

Thursday:
Legs and Back, Abs
-balance lunge (with chair) [25 reps each leg]
-calf raise/squat (with dbs) [10-12 reps]
-reverse grip chin up [30 seconds]
-super skater (place all bodyweight on one leg and slide other leg behind body in skater motion, repeat other leg) [10-12 reps]
-wall squat (alternating slightly above parallel to parallel every 15 seconds) [90 seconds]
-wide front pull ups [30 seconds]
-step back lunge [15 reps each side]
-alternating side lunge [24 reps]
-close grip overhead pull up [30 seconds]
-single leg wall squat (alternate legs every ten seconds, parallel stance) [60 seconds]
-deadlift squat (standing on one leg with other bent behind, squat down and reach for floor, weights optional) [20 reps each leg]
-switch grip pull up (alternate every 2 reps) [30 seconds]
--ballistic stretch[60 seconds]--
-sneaky lunge (lunge across floor on toes, heels never touch floor) [20 reps, slow]
-reverse grip chin up [30 seconds]
-toe roll isometric lunge (exaggerate lunge position, push off ball of foot, rolling onto toe of straight back leg) [20 reps each side]
-wide front pull up [30 seconds]
-3 way calf raises (directions: toes out/heels together, feet parallel, toes in/heels out) [15 slow reps, 10 fast reps]
-close grip overhand pull up [30 seconds]
-80/20 cyber speed squat (squat at high speed, keep 80% of bodyweight on heel of one foot and 20% on tiptoe of other foot) [30 reps per leg]
-Switch Grip Pull Up (alternate every 2 reps) [30 seconds]

Saturday:
Flat Bench Press [4 sets, 8-10 reps]
DB Shrugs [4 sets, 8-10 reps]
Deadlifts [4 sets, 8-10 reps]
Clean and Jerks [4 sets, 8-10 reps]

----Abs----
-In and Outs (hands on the floor, body at about 60 degrees sitting up, move upper and lower torso back and forth, works core) [25 reps]
-Scissor Kicks [25 reps] hold each rep for 2 seconds
-Crunchy Frogs [25 reps] (like in and outs, except arms up and close over chest as you do the move, keep elbows straight)
-Up and overs [25 reps] (lay on your back and spread your legs out, place right hand straight in the air and left hand behind the head, curl up and touch your right hand to your left foot, vice versa for other arm/side, 25 total, not 25 each side)
-Heels to the heavens (lay on your back, kick your heels straight up and pulse, get your butt as high as you can in the air) [25 reps]
-mason twist [50 reps] (60 degree angle (like in and outs) and start on the right side, clasp your hands and get your feet off of the floor, twist your whole body to the left and touch the ground, then reverse sides and repeat)
-hanging leg raises [80 seconds]
-planks [80 seconds]

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
Tuesday:
Plyometrics (1 hour; heart rate stays up consistently in the 130s [my zone])

Thursday:
Cardio (1 hour: running, biking, heart rate stays consistently up in the 130s [my zone])

Saturday:
Kenpo (1 hour; again, cardio stays up consistently in the 130s [my zone])

Sunday is Rest and Stretch Day

Currently Musclebuilding/Cut Phase

AaronTech

Awards
Why I Should Log, Part 2

Current Diet and macros: 3000kcals, 9 proteins, 2 dairies, 2 fruits, 3 vegetables, 1 fats, 3 carbs, two 46g protein shakes
Sample Diet plan for 1 week (haven't perfected it yet, so there will be mistakes, school keeps me busy, lol)
Day 1:
Breakfast: 1 cup Oatmeal, 8oz Fat Free Milk, 1/2oz Raisins
Snack: 1 oz low fat cheese with 6 whole wheat crackers
Lunch: Turkey Breast Sandwich ( 12 oz fat free turkey breast, 2 slices whole wheat bread, 1 leaf lettuce, 2 slices tomato)
Dinner: 12oz beef burger patty, 3 oz low fat melted cheese, 1 medium baked potato, 4 cups spinach leaves with cucumber and tomatoes, ? cup fresh berries

Day 2:
Breakfast: 1 whole wheat bagel, 4 eggs, 8 oz cottage cheese (1%), 1 medium sized orange
Snack: 4 tablespoons hummus with carrot sticks, 1 oz turkey jerky
Lunch: 1 grilled chicken burrito, 2 cups gazpacho
Dinner: 12oz halibut, 1 medium artichoke, 1 cup berries, 1 medium nectarine

Day 3:
Breakfast: Pear and Granola muffin, 8 oz nonfat yogurt, 1 cup sliced strawberries
Snack: 1 oz almonds, 1 oz dry roasted sodium free peanuts
Lunch: 12oz tuna salad on whole wheat tortilla, ? cup sprouts and diced tomatoes, 1 medium peach
Dinner: 12oz chicken breast, 2 cups mushrooms, zucchini, and onion saute, 9 oz grated parmesan cheese, 1 cup brown rice

Day 4:
Breakfast: mushroom omelet, 1 cup sliced strawberries, 12oz cottage cheese (1%)
Snack: 8oz nonfat fruit flavored yogurt
Lunch: Turkey Breast Sandwich ( 12 oz fat free turkey breast, 2 slices whole wheat bread, 1 leaf lettuce, 2 slices tomato)
Dinner: 12oz salmon, 1 cup asparagus, 1 medium baked potato, 4 cups salad greens

Day 5:
Breakfast: 2 whole wheat waffles, ? medium banana, 4tbsp low sugar maple syrup, 8 oz skim milk
Snack: 2 oz soy nuts, 2 oz turkey jerky
Lunch: 1 chicken pita, 1 cup grapes
Dinner: 12oz grilled ahi tuna salad, 4tbsp lime-soy vinaigrette, 1 whole grain roll

Day 6:
Breakfast: 6 eggs, 8 oz cottage cheese, 6 oz fresh squeezed orange juice, 1 whole wheat bagel
Snack: 8oz nonfat fruit flavored yogurt, 1tbsp peanut butter with celery sticks
Lunch: white bean and tuna salad
Dinner: 12oz Italian meatloaf, 1 medium baked potato, 4 cups spinach and romaine sauce, 3 oz cubed mozzarella cheese

Day 7:
Breakfast: 3 pancakes (3.6 oz), 4 tbsp low sugar maple syrup, 1 cup blueberries, 8 oz fat free milk
Snack: 1 oz low fat cheese, 6 whole wheat crackers, 1 sourdough pretzel
Lunch: chicken Caesar salad, 1 cup sliced strawberries
Dinner: 12 oz filet mignon, 4tbsp pear and peppercorn sauce, 1 cup baby Portobello mushrooms, 1 cup brown rice
--doesn't include shakes and bars, etc

Current Daily water intake: 145 ounces

Short Term Goal: 175-180 pounds at 8% bodyfat

Long Term Goal: 225 pounds with 6% bodyfat

Supplement history: NO/Creatine products: mt Cell-tech, bsn cell mass, universal storm, universal shock thereapy, bsn no xplode, body fortress pure creatine mono, primaforce bulk cee powder, universal animal pump; glutamine: body fortress 100% unflavored; protein products: mt nitro tech, bsn syntha 6, universal real gains; other muscle gaining products: universal animal m stak; health:animal pak, isotonix multivitamin and opc; universal torrent [cherry berry blast]

Current / Progress Photos:

**have lots more**

Can you post "before" and "after" photos?: yes

AaronTech

Awards
Why I Should Log, Part 3

(Sorry for the long posts, just trying to convince you =] )

I've been looking for a good fat burner as I am trying to cut my BF levels down as well as gaining muscle mass. I would love to log your product..I have taken RPM and loved it (samples with Drive :p ), and I think RPM and Neovar would prove to be a worthy stack.

Anyway, I hope you consider me as a candidate, I won't let your company down in representing your product (will represent on over 5 forums).

Last edited:
stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
(Sorry for the long posts, just trying to convince you =] )

I've been looking for a good fat burner as I am trying to cut my BF levels down as well as gaining muscle mass. I would love to log your product..I have taken RPM and loved it, and I both supplements combined would prove to be a worthy stack.

Anyway, I hope you consider me as a candidate, I won't let your company down in representing your product (will represent on over 5 forums).
Damn. That must have taken hours to post!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
That will be so funny if he dosent get picked...:toofunny:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Lol, it happens, I don't mind.

Only took about 45 minutes to write, but I still hope I get chosen XD
ONLY 45 min, dude at least you have polished your posting skills...now post away!!

AaronTech

Awards
ONLY 45 min, dude at least you have polished your posting skills...now post away!!

Haha, I meant it compared to "Hours" :p

I'll get cracking on the posting, this is a good site :D

:drunk:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
This is a great stack that has produced consistently for me. I would hop on this bandwagon but I am needing to bulk right now.

Good luck gents.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to seeing the dosing regimen for these products ....

FWIW ... I've been running RPM since December '07 ... in January '08 I added Drive and ran two bottles of that ... IGF-2 stacked onto that during my last couple of weeks of Drive ... gains in size in strength (pb's keep coming) but these damn love handles are still sticking around ...

i'm working through the last half bottle of IGF-2 and have added Neovar to the mix .... by the time the IGF-2 is gone I'll be down to one bottle of Neovar and will be running Neovar/RPM until I run out of the Neovar (still have about 3 bottles of RPM and the open one I'm working on)

if this is something that can be run for an extended amount of time then I'd like to be considered since I'll have already been running the stack for a few weeks with my own dosing regimen

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
now when Core was looking for 2 peeps to run their ABC product i called borobulker an over achiever because his resumé was almost double as long as mine, but yours aaron just about doubled his.

best of luck at getting chosen everyone....tomorows the big day

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I think I'd be a good candidate because:

1. I'm very organized so a my logs will be prepared correctly and informative of my activities
2. I've only run 1 other cut before (LevR/DCP) so I should accept these compounds quite well, and be able to give accurate results.
3. I've never had the chance to use an AppNut product due to funds/timing so this would be an awesome chance to do so.
4. This will be my last chance to use supps for awhile (leaving for Alaska for the summer)
5. I'm prettier and smell better than TheMyth :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
A few people here I will be offering to already! Keep the apps flowing, and we'll wait a few more days to get our full log group together.
The stack is effective as a bulking agent as well. In this instance though, we're looking to "test" a dosing protocol with these that should result in fat loss, while increasing all the good stuff.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
So... this wouldn't help my chances, would it

I know, I know... I'm generous. What can I say? :D

AaronTech

Awards
now when Core was looking for 2 peeps to run their ABC product i called borobulker an over achiever because his resumé was almost double as long as mine, but yours aaron just about doubled his.

best of luck at getting chosen everyone....tomorows the big day

Lol thanks =]

Would you believe that in 30 or so days it's totally switched around with different workouts, but about as long? :clean:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Id love to use this.
1. Cause i was a "non-responder" to RPM and would liek to see if i have bettered my tolerance and see if i will feel it on a full bottle.

2. Never used NeoVar cause i never seen enough "solid" feedback on it.

3. Im cuttting as of yesterday, soon to order Clen, but would be willing to not run it with this, and prolly shouldnt anyway.
Also willing to drop Universal Nutrition Storm.

4. Cause im on here alot and can get good pics up if i ask a friend thats a girl to take them.

5. Anything else you ask, im on here alot and my computer in general. So id be willingto log at least 4 times a week.

I train mix of BBing and athleticism. I dont useto many iso-movements, mainly compound. Now that im cuttin i will be on a moderate weight for 8-10 reps. 1 warkmup at 15 reps.

cardio 3xa week at 45+ minutes eliptical and any other cardio added will be bike.

Current lifts - Squat-315x2 Dead 405x2 Bench-265x1 1/2ish

Never used AN products before(only Drive/RPM samples) so im not biased in anyway.

Thanks.