I think we're do for..........

Page 5 of 43 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. yup yup.. would you have?
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.


  2. probably, isn't annoying that you can't express that online?
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  3. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    neovar recomped is so pretty
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   
       


  4. yeah they should have some little twang sign. maybe i will type it like this..."i guess lots of months~".Do you agree with that?
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  5. Don't you think using ^ would represent a pitch change better?
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Don't you think using ^ would represent a pitch change better?
    I'm getting shut out on this page!...Um..

    I mean...I'm getting shutout on this page?

  7. Urban Monk didn't you give up a while ago?
    Can you guys believe everyone is actually talking in questions?
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  8. Doesn't this seem like a drinking game gone wrong?
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  9. in fact it does... haha. i just got 2 bottles of neovar recomped in today! woo. anyone else have any yet?
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  10. Nice tex, you going to use them right away?
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Nice tex, you going to use them right away?
    Did you not see my post that said "SIKE?"

  12. What post number was it?
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    What post number was it?
    Go to the top of the thread and click on

    Search This Thread

    ;-)

  14. Post 150 for the lazy. :-)

    I believe post 150 was the "special" bonus post # which nets you a full supply of all AN goodies for a year!

    Right Lanbane?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Go to the top of the thread and click on

    Search This Thread

    ;-)
    Are you not playing the question game anymore? Don't you think I know how to search a thread? Ever think I was trying to make it hard to answer with a question? why didn't you use
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Are you not playing the question game anymore? Don't you think I know how to search a thread? Ever think I was trying to make it hard to answer with a question? why didn't you use
    Don't worry, didn't you read the post after?

  17. Since when can we carry the game over into two posts?
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  18. im confused as to what you are saying urban monk? and im adding one of the bottles to my 2 month log i have going right now in my sig! you should check it out man! also what are you talking about urban monk?
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    im confused as to what you are saying urban monk? and im adding one of the bottles to my 2 month log i have going right now in my sig! you should check it out man! also what are you talking about urban monk?
    Would you like to trade me one of your new NeoVar bottles for the "classic" Neovar bottle before it got re-comped ?
    lol

  20. Ill throw in 2 classic neovar bottles for 2 new ones ;-). Better deal right?

  21. i got a bottle of neo recomp last week...doing my zap log so i won't add it in til july so i am jealous of you texas.... or am i??
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    i got a bottle of neo recomp last week...doing my zap log so i won't add it in til july so i am jealous of you texas.... or am i??
    Are you?

  23. Anyone take advantage of the Neovar/WMS deal at nutraplanet yet?
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  24. You think its a good deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Anyone take advantage of the Neovar/WMS deal at nutraplanet yet?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    You think its a good deal?
    Do you ?

  26. Do you use fast carbs post workout?
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Do you use fast carbs post workout?
    I used to use WAXIMAIZE by IDS back in January with a A-AKG and Creatine Mono stack but stopped, should I have kept with it on top of everything else I'm taking ?

  28. What else are you taking ?
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  29. For the past 2 months I've been on a IGF-2 /NeoVar/ DRIVE/ RPM/ DCP/ Anabolic Pump stack.. ? lol

  30. I take Relentless after working out.

    Tastes great, less filling. What do you all of you use?

  31. I have been using Brown Rice Syrup with whey preworkout lately and love it so far, anyone ever try it before?
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  32. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    no, but i've seen the brown rice syrup start to crop up as a sweetener in some of the organic snack bars
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  33. Syrup? Really?

  34. Brown Rice Syrup Is this convincing enough?
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  35. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Brown Rice Syrup Is this convincing enough?
    Looks like some good stuff. Where can I buy some ?

  36. Sure it partner.

    New rule/game.

    Every post after this one must be somehow entertaining. Let's up the challenge factor.

  37. What's Black and White and red all over?
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  38. A zebra getting eaten by a lion?

    A penguin getting eaten by a polar bear?

    A nun getting eaten by a polar bear?
    PHF Rep


  39. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    What's Black and White and red all over?
    Zebra w/ sunburn?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Would you like to trade me one of your new NeoVar bottles for the "classic" Neovar bottle before it got re-comped ?
    lol
    i have one of those already!...what now?
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.
  

  
 

Log in
Log in