ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-SHOW us YOUR Mugshots(facebook) for a chance to WIN!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Thumbs up ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-SHOW us YOUR Mugshots(facebook) for a chance to WIN!!!






    Add
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION


    Login | Facebook to your facebook for a chance to WIN The IntraStack(IntrAbolic+IntraXCe ll)!! We will choose winners both randomly as well as by basing our decisions on the comments you leave us there. Some feedback we are interested in would be, what you like about AEN, where you see the brand going this year and or how we could improve!

    Please put AM in your post, so we know what forum your from.












    Thank you for your continued support and keep an eye out for future updates!


  2. Great promo, looking forward to seeing all of you guys join up Should be fun!
    •   
       


  3. Im already joined but everyone else should definitely join too!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Im already joined but everyone else should definitely join too!
    Ahead of the game, nice.

  5. just joined up

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    just joined up
    Sounds good man.

  7. Just wrote you guys a nice wall message, Nice MD article by the way!
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Just wrote you guys a nice wall message, Nice MD article by the way!
    Thanks man, we've had quite a few actually. I believe we had more publications than any other company in 2007

  9. i added yall. how many bottles u giving away?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   
       


  10. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Thanks man, we've had quite a few actually. I believe we had more publications than any other company in 2007
    Very Nice, I just started reading MD in december. Are you guys going to be at the Arnold this year??
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    i added yall. how many bottles u giving away?
    I'll double check and get back to you asap.


    Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Very Nice, I just started reading MD in december. Are you guys going to be at the Arnold this year??
    Not going to be able to make it this year, I think we need this year as one more BIG year as far as new products, studies, etc. Then hopefully next year we'll be swinging by

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post



    Not going to be able to make it this year, I think we need this year as one more BIG year as far as new products, studies, etc. Then hopefully next year we'll be swinging by
    Well if there is anything I can do to help, aka testing of the new big products or backing up the science behind the old, let me know!
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Well if there is anything I can do to help, aka testing of the new big products or backing up the science behind the old, let me know!
    K k..I'll keep you in mind. Not sure how far off new products are, IntrAbolic is a huge focus of ours, as well as hitting the main stream and expanding.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    K k..I'll keep you in mind. Not sure how far off new products are, IntrAbolic is a huge focus of ours, as well as hitting the main stream and expanding.
    Well I wish you guys luck in hitting main stream appeal, I have looked at your whole line and I think if most consumers could get past the hype of some other companies like muscletech, they would know your stuff has proven ingredients and actually will work for them. Just keep popping articles in MD and Im sure you guys will be good.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  15. same here id love to test some stuff! you find out howm any bottles yet?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  16. I'm in!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Well I wish you guys luck in hitting main stream appeal, I have looked at your whole line and I think if most consumers could get past the hype of some other companies like muscletech, they would know your stuff has proven ingredients and actually will work for them. Just keep popping articles in MD and Im sure you guys will be good.
    Thank you kindly. We have had pretty much 1 or more beta-alanine aticle every month published in MD since late 2006 and now the beta-alanine category is exploding with pretty much every company putting it in there products. So, while we were able to influence the mainstream and grow the beta-alanine category, we as a company still have a long ways to go before we get mainstream recognition. On a positive note, our products are now sold in select VitaminWorld's and we just started advertising in MuscleMag a couple months ago.

    We are running an AMAZING promotion right now if you purchase from VitaminWorld, please email me if interested
    [email protected]

  18. No vitamin worlds around me sell any of your stuff. Just got to hoping on winning the stack now!
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  19. Sounds awesome guys. I added you guys some time ago. Im really excited bout the possibility of new products, but id just love the chance to try intrabolic. Good luck in 2008 and beyond!

  20. yeah same here i cant find any...but if yall ever need a sponsored log let me know and i will spread the word of yall! best wishes in 08!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  21. Just joined the group and signed the wall, awesome idea for a promotion guys

  22. Awesome idea! I just joined your group!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Hitstick View Post
    Sounds awesome guys. I added you guys some time ago. Im really excited bout the possibility of new products, but id just love the chance to try intrabolic. Good luck in 2008 and beyond!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yeah same here i cant find any...but if yall ever need a sponsored log let me know and i will spread the word of yall! best wishes in 08!
    Keep an eye out for some opportunities...that's all I have to say for now

    Quote Originally Posted by JDF View Post
    Just joined the group and signed the wall, awesome idea for a promotion guys
    Thanks for the kind words, and glad to have you along!

    Quote Originally Posted by IntensePump View Post
    Awesome idea! I just joined your group!
    Sounds good IP, glad to have ya!

  24. AEN for the win!

  25. Intense Pump (no network) wrote
    at 11:24pm on February 18th, 2008
    Wow, I've recently learned about Athletic Edge from the AM forums and have been doing a ton of research on them...all I have to say is WOW.

    If I had to some up Athletic Edge Nutrition in one word, it's "Unique". Why? Well the first thing that hit me is they don't conform to all the other companies out there producing the same crap. Most other companies out there only want to sell the mainstream stuff that everybody has. Athletic Edge has created three products which BREAK THE BARRIER that the other guys drew in the sand long ago. I really appreciate companies that innovate and Athletic Edge Nutrition is an INNOVATOR. Just for an example, it is so refreshing to see that your workout drink is actually designed to help you DURING your workout.

    I think that if you guys keep this up your will undoubtedly become one of the leading innovators in Nutritional Supplements. Your integrity to do what's right for the athlete instead of what's right for your wallet will take you leaps
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Our first winner!! Pm DaveGabe your addy!!


  26. yea i saw that response on fb...congrats man
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    yea i saw that response on fb...congrats man
    Looks great to me as well.


    Congrats Aaron!

  28. congrats aaron

  29. I have a Facebook. I'll look you guys up.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Join iForce's Facebook for a chance to win FREE PRODUCTS!
    By iForce Dave in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 12:40 PM
  2. Join iForce's Facebook for a chance to win FREE PRODUCTS!
    By iForce Dave in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 04:21 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 04:05 PM
  4. ~Athletic Edge Nutrition Needs 5 Testers!!~
    By Skircus7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 03:28 PM
Log in
Log in