• Established
AM Members,

We just got our Lean Muscle package deals set up, along with full

With the “Lean Muscle Stack” you get…

(2)
(1)
(1)
… and you save $21.00!

And remember, you get FREE SHIPPING (since the order is over $100) AND you can use your AnabolicMinds discount code to save ANOTHER $10.00! Just enter the coupon code SPONSOR10 into the promotional code field during the final checkout page.

Thank you to all the loyal PP customers!

-Pp

Good info on Dermacrine -
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/78678-dermacrine-perfect-winter.html

Good info on Phyto-Testosterone -
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/82721-phyto-testosterone-here.html

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Any idea if NP will be selling it?

cheers

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
finally went and picked up some Phyto test.... will give it a try some time in the future but couldnt ignore all the reviews... too bad i dont have the dough to take advantage of one of the great deals above.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great deal PP....... Great enough that i need to check it out! :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any idea if NP will be selling it?

cheers
So far, only our AUS distributor has picked up the product. The product cost is fairly high, so we have a minimal wholesale discount right now.

-Pp

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, Australian distributor.

-Pp
lol, I thought that's what you meant. I'm in oz actualyl who's ur distributor? Although I'm sure the price is much more expensive that what I can get it for from the US. Usuallt half the price for most products.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol, I thought that's what you meant. I'm in oz actualyl who's ur distributor? Although I'm sure the price is much more expensive that what I can get it for from the US. Usuallt half the price for most products.
Its Spartan Nutrition... not sure if they are set up for web orders yet though.

-Pp

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Looks like an awsome stack. Would be great for a pct. To bad i can barely afford my diet let alone supps right now lol. Free LMS contest anyone?:D

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like an awsome stack. Would be great for a pct. To bad i can barely afford my diet let alone supps right now lol. Free LMS contest anyone?:D
Hmm... and what would the contest entail?

-Pp

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Pp i got a question for you. I noticed that the phyto test contains a fenugreek extract...

Many people swear by fenugreek however I begal leaking (prolactin from my nips) when I was on fenugreek. I have since stopped taking the supplement and stopped the leaking...

Will this product most likely cause the same problem for myself?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pp i got a question for you. I noticed that the phyto test contains a fenugreek extract...

Many people swear by fenugreek however I begal leaking (prolactin from my nips) when I was on fenugreek. I have since stopped taking the supplement and stopped the leaking...

Will this product most likely cause the same problem for myself?
There is sometimes a minor increase in prolactin while using Phyto-Test, but Ive never heard of this causing milk leakage with our users.

What sort of fenugreek extract where you using? Where you using it with anything else that could have been estrogenic? Forskolin?

-Pp

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Oh and this is only at PrimordialPerformance.com

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
I've had my eyes on Phyto-Testosterone for quite some time now. I'm sure I'll get around to trying it, especially pending on future reviews.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have only heard of methoxy isoflavone being dosed up around 1500-2000mgs a day - you've got Phyto-test dosed at about half that. It's fat soluble isn't it? So does the carrier it's in increase bioavailability, making a lower dose theoretically more effective? Or is it some synergy with the Fenugreek, or maybe some other factor I haven't figured out?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have only heard of methoxy isoflavone being dosed up around 1500-2000mgs a day - you've got Phyto-test dosed at about half that. It's fat soluble isn't it? So does the carrier it's in increase bioavailability, making a lower dose theoretically more effective? Or is it some synergy with the Fenugreek, or maybe some other factor I haven't figured out?
Yes, its both of the things you mentioned.

The methoxy and fenugreek is delivered in a phosopholipid (fat soluble) delivery system that helps enhance the delivery.

-Pp

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw that it's in a phospholipid complex, that's why I thought the carrier might be what makes the difference. Thanks for the clarification.

I can't afford it, but this is definitely something I think has merit - I'll try it when I can. :)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I saw that it's in a phospholipid complex, that's why I thought the carrier might be what makes the difference. Thanks for the clarification.

I can't afford it, but this is definitely something I think has merit - I'll try it when I can. :)
We are still throwing the above sale.

FASTMASS will save you $66 on the Lean Muscle Stack. (2 Phyto-Test, 1-Dermacrine, and 1-Sustain)

-Pp