We need video journals for Napalm - !

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Avant's #1 Stunna'
    Board Sponsor
    Sir Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,082
    Rep Power
    1185

    We need video journals for Napalm - !


    Hey everyone,

    As y'all know by now, Napalm is the next step forward in topical fat loss products. It has basically brought spot reduction of fat to a level once thought impossible.

    But we'd like to do more to showcase what a great product it is. We've done tester journals in the past, but now we'd like to do something with a little more kick to it, so to speak- video journals.

    It would work like this- testers would have to document, with their video camera, things like dosage, application, measurements, and their thoughts on the product. Record yourself measuring out the dosage, for example, and applying it. When you take measurements, record that, as well. Same goes for your daily or weekly thoughts on the product. Anything product-related, capture it. When you're all done, edit it together for a nice run-through of your experience.

    So if you're game for this, go ahead and put in your application. While not mandatory, it'll definitely help your chances to include links to videos you've edited before. We'd like the videos to be as smooth and good-looking as possible because eventually, one or all of them (depending on how good they are) will be posted on youtube.

    It boils down to this- who wants free Napalm and is willing to document their usage of it on video?? Who wants to be a STAR? Anyone?

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11091

    Bump for the video stars.
  3. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,322
    Rep Power
    3458019

    wow this is interesting...im doing a small cut soon with sesathin...ill see if i can find a video camera and if i can id love to try this, but i really would like to see some reputable people do this
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Rep Power
    0

    I JUST ordered some lipoderm ultra for my wife Savage!!! why didnt you post this Sat?? LOL.

    We would be very happy to do a video record with measurements and video documentation of fatloss.

    I have her on a very strict diet and she is currently taking TTA and Forslean (100mg @ 10%) and stim X and we have the lipoderm and some Salvia Miltiorrhiza on the way since there will be awesome synergy with the other supps already taken. Her routine is a bit rough, based around her high impact cardio videos but they are VERY effective.

    We are trying to demolish the weight gained from her pregnancy and from june last year till about christmas she went from 210 -190. In the last month shes made Insane progress going from 185-170lbs since just after new years till tonight when she finally decided to take my advice.

    How long would we have to run this (in order to show the most amount of progress) and how necessary is it to you that we edit the video clips together? I have a camera and know editing very well (am a Graphic design major, or was before having a kid) but I dont own any editing programs at this time.

    I would gladly do it for myself as well (although I will be running Mass FX Max and X-force log for Jjohn this month) since I have low BF but could bring my abs out more with this and it would be VERY noticable... maybe a double vid log of both male and female results?

    Well if anyone can hook it up with an editing program i could make one amazing video log.

    heres a pic taken tonight, you can see my abs are slightly visible and ar actaully HUGE underneath the padding so if i could get rid of some of it my abs would look ripped very fast... heres also a pc from when i had lower BF so you can see what would show underneath.

    current


    past lower BF pics




    Last edited by poopypants; 02-05-2008 at 01:52 PM.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    I JUST ordered some lipoderm ultra for my wife Savage!!! why didnt you post this Sat?? LOL.

    We would be very happy to do a video record with measurements and video documentation of fatloss.

    I have her on a very strict diet and she is currently taking TTA and Forslean (100mg @ 10%) and stim X and we have the lipoderm and some Salvia Miltiorrhiza on the way since there will be awesome synergy with the other supps already taken. Her routine is a bit rough, based around her high impact cardio videos but they are VERY effective.

    We are trying to demolish the weight gained from her pregnancy and from june last year till about christmas she went from 210 -190. In the last month shes made Insane progress going from 185-170lbs since just after new years till tonight when she finally decided to take my advice.

    How long would we have to run this (in order to show the most amount of progress) and how necessary is it to you that we edit the video clips together? I have a camera and know editing very well (am a Graphic design major, or was before having a kid) but I dont own any editing programs at this time.

    I would gladly do it for myself as well (although I will be running Mass FX Max and X-force log for Jjohn this month) since I have low BF but could bring my abs out more with this and it would be VERY noticable... maybe a double vid log of both male and female results?

    Well if anyone can hook it up with an editing program i could make one amazing video log.

    heres a pic taken tonight, you can see my abs are slightly visible and ar actaully HUGE underneath the padding so if i could get rid of some of it

    Let me know what software you are wanting, and I am sure I can hook you up.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  6. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Let me know what software you are wanting, and I am sure I can hook you up.

    Adams
    basically anything that will allow me to split audio track from video and also over lay audio only from other sources like music and/or recorded voice for narration. most are similar and I pick up anything fast even if i havnt used it before.

    I have a PC and run windows XP, have 10.2 gigs of free space and not sure what the processor speed is but that shouldnt be a problem, anything within these perameters would be acceptable.

    Way to come through Adams!
  7. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Rep Power
    0

    also if I could do some nice effects like fades, frame by frame slow motion, add snapshots for quick time lapse effects and the like would be sweet... shoud be basic with standard programs unless its cheapy software that comes with a camera.

    for the life of me cant remember what i used to use in class.... we were learning Dreamweaver, shockwave, GoLive and an all out vid editing proram at the same time... damn cant remember the name.... my boys used it for all their boarding videos too...
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    basically anything that will allow me to split audio track from video and also over lay audio only from other sources like music and/or recorded voice for narration. most are similar and I pick up anything fast even if i havnt used it before.

    I have a PC and run windows XP, have 10.2 gigs of free space and not sure what the processor speed is but that shouldnt be a problem, anything within these perameters would be acceptable.

    Way to come through Adams!
    Okay, then PowerDirector it is. Give me till tomorrow.

    Dont worry.. I am sure you will come through in the future!!!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  9. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Rep Power
    0

    yup that should do! niiiiice on that one.
  10. Avant's #1 Stunna'
    Board Sponsor
    Sir Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,082
    Rep Power
    1185

    Poopy, doing a double log with you and the wife is a great idea. But remember- Napalm, not Lipoderm-Ultra. And for this journal, we'd like the only supplement to be Napalm. It would last the duration of 1-2 bottles, haven't really decided yet.

    Damn Adams, very nice of you to do that for him!! Way to come through in the clutch.
  11. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Poopy, doing a double log with you and the wife is a great idea. But remember- Napalm, not Lipoderm-Ultra. And for this journal, we'd like the only supplement to be Napalm. It would last the duration of 1-2 bottles, haven't really decided yet.

    Damn Adams, very nice of you to do that for him!! Way to come through in the clutch.
    Well again I have committed myself already this next month to Jjohn and the super duper xfactor testing he has going, I was chosen for X-Factor+Mass FX MAX, so Ive obligated myself to do that first. Id be more then happy to run It immediately following if its not to far off for you.

    With the Wifey its def not a prob about dropping the other supplements in her stack to give Napalm an unadulterated showing and she can start ASAP, wed just save everything else to keep it going once the Napalm log is over.

    Quick question regarding BF% and effectiveness on slightly higher BF. +20% (given she holds a majority on her thighs and not stomach.) Ive heard controversy regarding this that it doesnt work as well, is this true? Or is this one of the reasons your running this testing?
  12. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Rep Power
    0

    dang I just realized the past pictures I posted with a more defined stomach arent showing... can you see those Savage?? if not quote my post and youll get the link... sorry
  13. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,322
    Rep Power
    3458019

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    dang I just realized the past pictures I posted with a more defined stomach arent showing... can you see those Savage?? if not quote my post and youll get the link... sorry
    ur pics were up wen i checked the thread earlier...but i personally can't see them anymore thats odd...im not savage but im just sayin...lol
  14. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    ur pics were up wen i checked the thread earlier...but i personally can't see them anymore thats odd...im not savage but im just sayin...lol
    ya i know, I saw them last night after I posted them and even edited it to add another and they were all showing... odd.
  15. Avant's #1 Stunna'
    Board Sponsor
    Sir Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,082
    Rep Power
    1185

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Well again I have committed myself already this next month to Jjohn and the super duper xfactor testing he has going, I was chosen for X-Factor+Mass FX MAX, so Ive obligated myself to do that first. Id be more then happy to run It immediately following if its not to far off for you.

    With the Wifey its def not a prob about dropping the other supplements in her stack to give Napalm an unadulterated showing and she can start ASAP, wed just save everything else to keep it going once the Napalm log is over.

    Quick question regarding BF% and effectiveness on slightly higher BF. +20% (given she holds a majority on her thighs and not stomach.) Ive heard controversy regarding this that it doesnt work as well, is this true? Or is this one of the reasons your running this testing?
    No problem, man. This thing is going to be open for probably another good two weeks or so anyway, and then after that, you can just finish up your remaining X-Factor stack (which we are a co-sponsor of) before starting this.

    And if y'all want, the wife can wait on you and y'all can do it together.

    Where did you hear it wouldn't work as well on the thigh? A good, solid portion of the research on Napalm was done on women's thighs.

    And yeah, I can see your pics above.
  16. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,322
    Rep Power
    3458019

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    No problem, man. This thing is going to be open for probably another good two weeks or so anyway, and then after that, you can just finish up your remaining X-Factor stack (which we are a co-sponsor of) before starting this.

    And if y'all want, the wife can wait on you and y'all can do it together.

    Where did you hear it wouldn't work as well on the thigh? A good, solid portion of the research on Napalm was done on women's thighs.

    And yeah, I can see your pics above.
    dang maybe im just not good enough to see the pics any more. but yea i'd love to see these video logs, it ends up i have no access to a vid camera, dang college dorm wit no one having one. but i think this is a great idea it would make it real easy for people to see how to use this.

    edit: uhhhhhh now i see the pics again i guess savage has enlightened me...
  17. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    No problem, man. This thing is going to be open for probably another good two weeks or so anyway, and then after that, you can just finish up your remaining X-Factor stack (which we are a co-sponsor of) before starting this.

    And if y'all want, the wife can wait on you and y'all can do it together.

    Where did you hear it wouldn't work as well on the thigh? A good, solid portion of the research on Napalm was done on women's thighs.

    And yeah, I can see your pics above.
    I just heard that higher BF in general wasnt noticable enough to use it at that point or something to that effect, it could have been purely speculation or an individuals opinion, I cant remember.Iits good to hear that it will be great for the thigh region though, she will love that.

    Well that just sounds great we'd love to run it side by side so unless you get an overwhelming response of more qualified individuals (although I personally feel we fit the bill) then count us in!

    Ive always wanted to see how this type of product would do for brining out the ripping lines in my obliques, lower lats and Abs again. With all the bulking I do, although done cleanly, I'm lucky I havnt covered them up even more.

    Just so we know now, we will be getting the salvia and lipoderm ultra this next week or so. I was thinking if I have her start the Lipo now that might steal some of the thunder away from Napalm when/if she starts it. Would you prefer we just stick to the other supps in our stack until then and leave out the Lipo for now? It would not be a problem for us since we'd just hold on to it for later use, we just would like to give you guys the best showing possible for this kind of log.
  18. Avant's #1 Stunna'
    Board Sponsor
    Sir Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,082
    Rep Power
    1185

    Yeah, if you can, hold off on the L-U for now.
  19. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Rep Power
    0

    not a problem, will do.
  20. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Planet Secksi Baby Yeah!
    Posts
    4,409
    Rep Power
    2360

    I have these interesting bags of fat on my inner thighs that I could log with this stuff, well that and my gut

    Of course I would have to blur my goods, you know my meat n two veg, my wedding tackle, my bits n pieces....

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
  21. Board Supporter
    IntensePump's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    323
    Rep Power
    274

    Application for Napalm Video Journal


    WOW, now this is a freakin awesome idea...

    Every since I learned about Napalm recently I have wanted to try it out really bad. I have suffered from comments most of my adult life about my big @ss. Some of my friends even started calling me A-Lo (my first name starts with A). Even when my upper body is really cut, my @ss is still too big and out of proportion to the rest of my body. I just wish my ass would look good for once and that I would have to buy pants extra big in the waist just to account for my big butt. It would be an honor to work towards my goal on video.

    I am a 26 year old male and have a bachelors degree in Computer Science. Obviously, I am very tech savvy and shouldn't have any problems putting a video together.

    I hired Bobo back in 2005 for his training/diet services and have developed a great routine. Every meal I eat for the entire week is planned out with a complete macronutrient breakdown. It is a consistent and extremely clean diet. My routine is rock solid as well.

    Here is a pic kind of showing you what I'm talking about... my upper body looks pretty good but then there's my lower body...

    Attached Images Attached Images  
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11091

    Good stuff, guys! Keep em comin.
  23. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Rep Power
    0

    bump
  24. Avant Research Guru
    Board Sponsor
    Stay Puft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    30
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    357

    Excellent to see the great response here thus far, keep em coming boys and girls.
  25. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bikini Bottom
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Rep Power
    0

    bump on this


    any time frame on those who will be picked? Turns out I wont be able to do it myself for quite some time as I have to wait now a while for the XF part of my stack but the Wifey is still willing.
  26. Avant's #1 Stunna'
    Board Sponsor
    Sir Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,082
    Rep Power
    1185

    I'm very flexible on this.

    You wife can do it now and you can do it later on, if you want.
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,302
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Bump for the video stars.
    Radio killed the video stars.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  28. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Beaumont, TX
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Rep Power
    9663

    I'm going to run Napalm on my own with clen added to it.

    Plan to get some pics and measurements before and after - will likely post a wrap up thread (since I have problems with regular log updates, it seems).
  29. Avant's #1 Stunna'
    Board Sponsor
    Sir Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,082
    Rep Power
    1185

    I'm going to pick the loggers later on this week, so if you haven't already entered, go ahead and drop your name in.
  30. Registered User
    Saurabh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    204

    5ft 11, 190 pounds 10% BF

    Am on bulk diet for now, using Activate Xtreme and X-Factor alongside the usual culprits Whey, BCAAs, Beta Alanine, Creatine etc.

    I intend to start my cutting cycle around 20th. Would stack Leviathan and Lean Xtreme. Would like to work with Napalm to see if it can help make a difference.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ***Is your test MAXED OUT? We need 10 loggers for Tropinol XP!***
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 11:11 PM
  2. We need 8 testers for Scivation's Lipid Fx
    By Beast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 03:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.