Ragnarok Testers Wanted For "New" Crushing Punch!
- 01-18-2008, 08:26 AM
- 01-18-2008, 08:39 AM
01-18-2008, 03:50 PM
01-18-2008, 04:09 PM
01-18-2008, 04:25 PM
01-19-2008, 02:16 AM
Congrats to those of you who were chosen!
I have a sample of this that I have yet to try, but I've seen very good feedback. I plan on purchasing a tub of this in the future.
01-19-2008, 02:30 AM
MST do you know how many mgs of caffiene are in one serving?
Facebook John Smeton Fitness
01-19-2008, 03:30 PM
01-19-2008, 06:20 PM
01-19-2008, 06:43 PM
01-19-2008, 06:46 PM
01-19-2008, 11:06 PM
Tester packs left yesterday via fedex home delivery. Please post a link to your logs here when you get them up and running.
01-20-2008, 05:09 PM
01-20-2008, 09:41 PM
I got my log all ready, now I just need it to get here I get busy during the week so I figured now was a good time to get it rolling.
I'm On the Rag and it Roks (New Crushing Punch,Sponsored)
01-21-2008, 03:12 PM
01-21-2008, 03:15 PM
01-21-2008, 03:17 PM
01-21-2008, 03:39 PM
01-21-2008, 04:39 PM
01-21-2008, 04:42 PM
01-22-2008, 03:49 PM
01-30-2008, 03:04 AM
I need to get one of those shirts, too. That's gotta be one of the catchiest product slogans ever...lol!
01-30-2008, 03:27 AM
Facebook John Smeton Fitness
01-30-2008, 03:42 AM
- Age-- 23
- Sex -- M
- Height-- 6 ft
- Weight-- 193
- Body type-- Meso
- Training Experience-- 2 years. The last year (as of Feb 1) was spent learning as much as I could possibly learn about nutrition, training, timing, form, etc. I can say that the last year has led to an evolution in my training style and even my life. I've learning that working out is not bodybuilding. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle.
- Current Training Schedule / Protocol-- I am currently in the process of trying to get to 9% bf. I am at 16.5% right now. I alternate abs and calves every day in an attempt to bring my calves up to par. My Schedule is as follows--
Monday-- Chest, Calves, Cardio.
Tuesday-- Arms (Bi's, Tri's, Forearms), Abs, Cardio
Wednesday-- Back, Calves, Cardio
Thursday-- Cardio, Abs
Friday-- Shoulders, Traps, Calves
Sunday-- Cardio, Abs
- Cardio Schedule/Protocol-- Run 2 miles at 6.0 pace at 0 incline (20 mins) followed by 12 mins walking at 4.0 pace on 5.0 incline.
- Current Sport Played-- None
- Current Supplements--Optimum Nutrion Whey, Animal Pak, L-Glutamine, BCAAs.
- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs-- NONE
- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? No
- Current Diet & Macros
1/2 cup oatmeal (dry), 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 40g whey, 5g glutamine, Animal Pak
11:30am-- Pre Workout
1/2 cup brown rice, small chicken breast, 40g whey, 5g glutamine
2:00pm-- Post Workout
16 oz gatorade, 40g whey, 5g glutamine
3:00pm-- 1 cup green beans or spinach, chicken breast
6:00pm-- ground turkey burger, small salad
9:00pm-- 2 tblspoon natty pb, 40g whey
- Current Daily Water Intake-- 1 1/2 gallons
- Links to Past Logs & Reviews--NONE, but looking for this to be the first!!
- Why should you be selected as a tester? I work hard and eat clean, enough said. I am both willing and able to submit a truthful log that depicts the results of a supplement used in conjunction with a proper diet and training program.
01-30-2008, 04:00 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Marms in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 153Last Post: 04-10-2014, 02:04 PM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 29Last Post: 12-18-2007, 01:04 AM
- By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 186Last Post: 07-12-2007, 04:42 AM
- By spaceclown in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2007, 09:23 PM
- By FitnFirm in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 09-08-2006, 02:33 PM