You have to click on this thread--have to!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    You have to click on this thread--have to!


    USPLabs Direct - Bodybuilding Supplements - Sports Supplements

    USPlabs has remodeled it's beloved home. I would love your feedback good or bad or good and possibly some bad but good is good.


  2. nice
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  3. Like it a lot. Very clean and easy on the eyes
    •   
       


  4. sweet and to the point, i like it

  5. I like it... Great Job
  6. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    very sleek.. i like it alot.

  7. Very cool!

  8. Very nice layout. Is that how all the boxes are going to look when they hit vitamin shoppe.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  9. Recognized a bunch of board members. Site looks top notch.

  10. The new layout is kickass.

  11. i know that you are trying to increase your appeal to regular folk, but I personally don't like the new packaging.
  12. triumph
    triumph's Avatar

    Love the layout, love the packaging. USPlabs is going to be big.
  13. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    i know that you are trying to increase your appeal to regular folk, but I personally don't like the new packaging.
    Vitamin shoppe requested it, the pretty little bottle is still inside and the ingredients are not changing. You can trash the box if you like:}

  14. Quote Originally Posted by triumph View Post
    Love the layout, love the packaging. USPlabs is going to be big.
    Whaddya mean GOING TO? They have been (IMO) one of the better companies out there for some time now!
  15. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Whaddya mean GOING TO? They have been (IMO) one of the better companies out there for some time now!
    Well thank you sir, you deserve a free product for making me smile today!

    PM address, chose PLSIN or AP and I will send you our newest product that NO ONE has used yet that will make a HUGE splash on the fat loss market...

    read this thread

    high ORAC value and selective inhibitor of 11b-hydroxysteroid

  16. Heydishing out some freebis there huh? Do you have any shirts?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Well thank you sir, you deserve a free product for making me smile today!

    PM address, chose PLSIN or AP and I will send you our newest product that NO ONE has used yet that will make a HUGE splash on the fat loss market...

    read this thread

    high ORAC value and selective inhibitor of 11b-hydroxysteroid
    YOWZAZ! Thanks so much man, now I won't be able to sleep tonight! USP, USP, USP! hahaha

  18. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Vitamin shoppe requested it, the pretty little bottle is still inside and the ingredients are not changing. You can trash the box if you like:}
    Believe me, I understand. And packaging has never been the reason I buy stuff, so you don't have impress me.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Well thank you sir, you deserve a free product for making me smile today!

    PM address, chose PLSIN or AP and I will send you our newest product that NO ONE has used yet that will make a HUGE splash on the fat loss market...

    read this thread

    high ORAC value and selective inhibitor of 11b-hydroxysteroid
    Still feeling generous?

    Lucky bas-tard.

  20. yeah I have all I can for now. Maybe when I have the extra cash Powerful looks impressive.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  21. I tell you what, with that new packaging I predict USPlabs can get big one day...

    psst get in quick..who wants the second freebie?

  22. USP is already big hahahahaha=)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  23. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    USP is already big hahahahaha=)
    Not as big as you last night after the sexual aid! hahaa

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Awkward?

    Right, Jas would fit in nicely here!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Not as big as you last night after the sexual aid! hahaa
    Anabolic Pump - bringing the pump to new places

  26. The new sexual aid-bringing the pump to even more places
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  27. In all honestly I didnt get that big last night as earlier in the day and the day before,,,just way more horny where it was almost impossible to not touch myself on the sexual product coming soon. Might have been the Hyperdrive suppressing
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  28. I really preferred the old bottle to the new boxes over the bottle. Just my two cents. The website is looking good though.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    I really preferred the old bottle to the new boxes over the bottle. Just my two cents. The website is looking good though.
    I'm not a fan of the boxes either. I just got my winnings in the mail from USP and they were just the bottles instead of the new boxes. Thanks USP Labs by the way.

  30. I like it. Easy to read, links take you where you expect them to, good clear descriptions of the products. My only beef is that when you sign up for membership, the confirmation page has no link back to any part of the website. Lots of websites work like that, and it's annoying.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  31. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bound View Post
    I like it. Easy to read, links take you where you expect them to, good clear descriptions of the products. My only beef is that when you sign up for membership, the confirmation page has no link back to any part of the website. Lots of websites work like that, and it's annoying.
    thank you! We will correct that and PM address, I will send you a free product for the advice.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    thank you! We will correct that and PM address, I will send you a free product for the advice.
    Jacob! U know U da man RIGHT? LOL

    Some more advice would be to make a section for P-Slin on the homepage with reviews, etc. like the other 3 supps. This "is" part of USP's product line, right?



    ....and BTW, I would like a bottle of AP. jk

  33. Quote Originally Posted by jazzman21 View Post
    Jacob! U know U da man RIGHT? LOL
    Some more advice would be to make a section for P-Slin on the homepage with reviews, etc. like the other 3 supps. This "is" part of USP's product line, right?



    ....and BTW, I would like a bottle of AP. jk
    Last edited by jazzman21; 01-25-2008 at 03:13 AM. Reason: delete

  34. I like the new changes!

    but the old pslin page was better cause it had my testamonial on it and it was my claim to fame when i pimped it to other guys! id say ya check out their usplabsdirect hompage click on the p-slin link and then you can see its not jsut me that loves it.... theyd then come back, "did you know your name was on their page!!!" whaaa? whatever do you mean??? lol.

    i still think its straight but again the testamonials could do nothing but benifit you guys on the pslin page.

    btw im loving pslin all over again.... still plan on getting you a testamonial video so you can use it at your leisure just wanted to get back in the swing of things so i can give it a good show... the pumps are starting to get rediculous again though so i think i feel a film a comin...

  35. I've personally never used a USP product, but from the quick visit to your site, it definitely made a good impression on me. When someone puts the work into their site to make it appealing to the customer in a mature way, it tells me they put just as much, if not more work into their product. Very impressive site, good colors, great product description, and the testimonials are a great way of getting your message across. I'm definitely interested in trying some USP products out now!
  36. Question


    Stacking AP and PowerFull is insane - what I want to know is can I put in orders from Australia?

    It's cheaper direct, and the buy 3 get 4 is a steal! I just don't want to get screwed by customs..
  37. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Stacking AP and PowerFull is insane - what I want to know is can I put in orders from Australia?

    It's cheaper direct, and the buy 3 get 4 is a steal! I just don't want to get screwed by customs..
    Hmm, we get a few orders and they seem to make it but not gurantees.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Hmm, we get a few orders and they seem to make it but not gurantees.

    Thanks - hey, your website doesn't have P-Slin on it - any reason?
  39. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Thanks - hey, your website doesn't have P-Slin on it - any reason?
    www.puresupplementsdirect.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 08:07 PM
  2. You guys need to get on this. Some angry People
    By nattydisaster in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 06:27 PM
  3. Best AI to use on this cycle
    By mercedesdd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Log in
Log in