~TESTER NEEDED: Axis Labs HemodrauliX~

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Hey Slow, have you gotten your hands on any yet?

  2. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,156
    Rep Power
    1176

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Hey Slow, have you gotten your hands on any yet?
    Not Yet................
  3. Registered User
    BigAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Florida
    Age
    28
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    183

    1.) How old are you? 21

    2.) Male or Female? Male

    3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? Hypertest & CEE

    4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? Sure would

    5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Can Do

    6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) Agreed.

    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? Agreed.

    8.) Please state your training style.
    Monday: Chest,Calves, light abs
    Tuesday: Back, Calves, light abs
    Wednesday: Legs, light abs
    Thursday: Shoulders, Calves, light abs
    Friday: Arms, Calves
    Saturday: typically rest day
    Sunday: Calves, Heavy Abs

    9.) Past "pump" supplements you have taken. NO-Xplode, Superpump 250, Yellow gold (dunno if this is considered a "pump" supp), VasoCharge, WTF Pumped, Neovar(again not really a "pump" supp, but kind of is)
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    1.) How old are you?
    19
    2.) Male or Female?
    Male
    3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before?
    Yes, Logged SMASH Steveo's Axis Labs SMASH Log
    4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also?
    For Sure
    5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
    No problem
    6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey)

    Yes

    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log?

    Fair and brutally honest if need be, although Hemo looks quite innovative and I have high expectations for it.

    8.) Please state your training style.

    Training
    Weights (6 day cycle)
    Day 1- Lower Body
    Squats- 4 x 8 (2,0,2)
    Seated Leg Press- 3x12 (3,0,3) no lockout
    Leg Extensions- 4x10 supersetting with Leg Curls- 4x10
    Machine-Squat- 4x10 (3,0,3)
    Calf Raises and Calf Presses 3x10
    Barbell Lunges 3x10 supsersetted with Front Squats 3x10

    Day 2- Upper body Horizontal
    Widegrip Bench Press- 4x8
    Widegrip Barbell Row- 4x10
    Incline Bench Press 4x10 Supersetted with Low Row 4x10
    Preacher Curls - 4x10 Superseeted with Skullcrushers 4x10

    Day 3- Abs or rest
    Depending on how sore I feel and my school schedule, this is either an abs workout or a rest day.

    Day 4- Legs Similar to Day-1 replacing squats with abs
    Stiff-Leg Deadlifts 5x7
    Calf Raises and Seated Presses
    High Leg Presses 4x8 Supersetted with Cable Crunches
    Leg Curls 4x10 Supersetted with Leg Extensions 4x10
    Machine Squats 4x10 Supersetted with Leg Raises (lower abs)
    Swiss Ball Ab Work

    Day 5- Upper body vertical
    Shoulder Press 4x10 Supersetted Isolateral Pulldowns 4x10
    Dips 4 Sets to exhaustion
    Pullovers 4x10 Supersetted with Shrugs 4x10
    Back Fly 4x10 Supersetted with Pec Flyes 4x10
    Pullups 4 sets to Exhaustion

    Day 6- Rest

    9.) Past "pump" supplements you have taken.
    White Flood Steveo's Sponsored White Flood + Green Mag Log
    NO Shotgun, WTF Pumped, NO-Xplode, Steeledge, RPM and probably another few in samples that I can`t recall. I have a fairly broad background in pre-WO supplements.
  5. Registered User
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140358

    Arrow


    I never expected to respond to one of these but have to admit that the ingredient profile has my attention.

    1. 28

    2. Male

    3. Yes. Smash

    4. Yes. I am a member at DA, BB, LB, SB. I'd be willing to put it on other forums as well.

    5. No problem. I usually log 5 days per week.

    6. No. I'd be running post cycle therapy with Torem and Formestane. However, I've ran formestane enough times that I would know if the new product was making a difference

    7. Yes. I won't hype it but have no problem saying so if I like it.

    8. My HST routine will begin day 1 of post cycle therapy, in the first week of February. I ran HST for the first time in November with an nha stack so it will be easy to compare the effectiveness in terms of strength and body composition (I use calipers regularly).

    9. I respond well to TRAC Extreme NO on a regular basis and enjoyed a sample of Fast Twitch. I do not respond to Ragnarok. I respond moderately to NO2 but got nothing from Nitrix.

    I'm currently logging Pheraplex unsponsored http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...pheraplex.html
  6. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    when will the winner be announced?
  7. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Sorry Piston, I do not know. Good Luck to you, though!

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    when will the winner be announced?
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Thanks everyone, I will be picking the 2 testers by the end of this week!!

    Good Luck!!

    -Clickster
    He said by the end of the week
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Registered User
    SoulofIceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    111

    Talking Please Pick Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    1.) How old are you?
    26

    2.) Male or Female?
    Male

    3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before?
    Smash, Asipo-x and NE2. Had good results when I took those products so far. If I was able to have this opportunity, and it worked for me, then you'd have a customer for life.

    4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also?
    Yes, not a problem.

    5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
    Without a problem, I'm always checking things on here and giving info on products I take and the outcomes.

    6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey)
    Yes. I'm actually getting ready to do a competition and this would be perfect, considering that its an all natural comp.

    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log?
    Yes. Even down to my diet I would be willing to give, but this would be my first ever log like this.

    8.) Please state your training style.
    I train 5 days a week and do everything, I don't leave any body part alone. It's hard to explain my work-out because I switch it up every 2 weeks to keep my body in a constant growing mode. If selected I would update everytime I did switch it up though.

    9.) Past "pump" supplements you have taken.
    BSN NO-Xplode, Nitrix, Vaso-xp, No2, Black Powder, Pumptech, naNo Vapor, Gakic, NE2, Smash, Vasoflow, Superpump-250, NO-shotgun and that's all I can remember
  10. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178407

    Thumbs up


    MuscleGuyinNY
    pistonpump
    -----------------------------
    Please private message me your address.


    Thank you to all that put in, it is never easy picking these as I would like to give it out to everyone.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  11. Registered User
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,017
    Rep Power
    33557

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    MuscleGuyinNY
    pistonpump
    -----------------------------
    Please private message me your address.


    Thank you to all that put in, it is never easy picking these as I would like to give it out to everyone.
    Congrads Muscle guy in NY and Piston Pump Lookign forward to your logs.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  12. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    Hells yeah! Thanks Axis for this oppurtunity! I am official on you d*cks....lol. Nah, i will give honest feedback tho.
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    how much longer till its available for sale? and is there any way to find out how much AA is in it? i really want to run it with x-factor
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  14. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    how much longer till its available for sale? and is there any way to find out how much AA is in it? i really want to run it with x-factor

    Great minds think alike my friend!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Great minds think alike my friend!
    Great Floridian minds you mean

    Hasn't the weather been great the last couple weeks? even the rain at night isn't too bad.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  16. Registered User
    Rucksdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    160529

    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Bump for more applicants

    1.) How old are you? 31
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? No, just samples.4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? Yes.
    5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes, daily if necessary.
    6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) I will get off all supplements other than multi and fish oil.7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? Yes.
    8.) Please state your training style. HIT/Low Volume Training
    9.) Past "pump" supplements you have taken. I have tried several.
  17. Registered User
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,156
    Rep Power
    1176

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    1.) How old are you? 31
    2.) Male or Female? Male
    3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? No, just samples.4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? Yes.
    5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes, daily if necessary.
    6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) I will get off all supplements other than multi and fish oil.7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? Yes.
    8.) Please state your training style. HIT/Low Volume Training
    9.) Past "pump" supplements you have taken. I have tried several.
    Sorry, but the applicants were picked yesterday. Here are our two sponsored loggers-
    MuscleGuyinNY
    pistonpump
    HemodrauliX should be available to order soon, if you're still interested in it.
  18. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    Nice picks, looking forward to these logs! Congrats Muscleguy and piston!

    Show us the magic
  19. Registered User
    BrentH560's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    87

    seems like alot of great potential testers for this product... good luck to everyone.
  20. Registered User
    Balanced1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  121 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    87

    Smile


    1.) How old are you? 42
    2.) Male or Female? Female
    3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? no
    4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? Yes
    5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
    6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) Yes, I already use a multi, BCAA and whey, EFA, Lglutamine and lcarnitine for last 5 yrs.
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? I am very honest and not just as a consumer; I am a nutrition consultant so I would want to be able to inform clients in future.
    8.) Please state your training style. I train individual body parts and work out at my home gym/nutrition office 5 times a week doing cardio 5 days per week after training with weights. I have been strictly on one company's vitamin, bcaa, and whey protein and l-carnitine, and l-glutamine and EFA's.
    9.) Past "pump" supplements you have taken. Muscle Synergy, Mass and Ulta 40's, No-Xplode, and Leucik/Gakic...
    I am stuck these past 6 months and looking for a change and see some results....I have no health issues except being too discipline with my diet and exercise routine...haha.
    Thanks, Connie Allen, CNC
  21. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Thanks for taking the time to fill out an application, but the TESTER's have already been chosen. Thanks for the interest!

    Quote Originally Posted by Balanced1 View Post
    1.) How old are you? 42
    2.) Male or Female? Female
    3.) Have you used Axis Labs products before? no
    4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? Yes
    5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
    6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) Yes, I already use a multi, BCAA and whey, EFA, Lglutamine and lcarnitine for last 5 yrs.
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation at the end of the log? I am very honest and not just as a consumer; I am a nutrition consultant so I would want to be able to inform clients in future.
    8.) Please state your training style. I train individual body parts and work out at my home gym/nutrition office 5 times a week doing cardio 5 days per week after training with weights. I have been strictly on one company's vitamin, bcaa, and whey protein and l-carnitine, and l-glutamine and EFA's.
    9.) Past "pump" supplements you have taken. Muscle Synergy, Mass and Ulta 40's, No-Xplode, and Leucik/Gakic...
    I am stuck these past 6 months and looking for a change and see some results....I have no health issues except being too discipline with my diet and exercise routine...haha.
    Thanks, Connie Allen, CNC
  22. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178407

    HemodrauliX will be shipped out to the people chosen on Tuesday.

    Sorry for the delay.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  23. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Plattsburgh (Upstate), NY
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    HemodrauliX will be shipped out to the people chosen on Tuesday.

    Sorry for the delay.
    I sent you a PM with my address.

    I wanna thank you for this opportunity! I'm really looking forward to it.

    Don't worry about the delay. It's no big deal. We've got another holiday coming up and I'm sure you guys at Axis are rather busy. If you're sending out the packages on Tuesday, then I should probably receive mine by Friday or Saturday of next week, correct? I live in upstate New York and I'm assuming you're mailing through the USPS.
  24. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    * For all TESTERS *
    Make sure you link from this page to your log.

    Good Luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I sent you a PM with my address.

    I wanna thank you for this opportunity! I'm really looking forward to it.

    Don't worry about the delay. It's no big deal. We've got another holiday coming up and I'm sure you guys at Axis are rather busy. If you're sending out the packages on Tuesday, then I should probably receive mine by Friday or Saturday of next week, correct? I live in upstate New York and I'm assuming you're mailing through the USPS.
  25. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    any timeline yet on when it can be purchased?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  26. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Plattsburgh (Upstate), NY
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    * For all TESTERS *
    Make sure you link from this page to your log.

    Good Luck!
    Will do!
  27. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Power
    178407

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I sent you a PM with my address.

    I wanna thank you for this opportunity! I'm really looking forward to it.

    Don't worry about the delay. It's no big deal. We've got another holiday coming up and I'm sure you guys at Axis are rather busy. If you're sending out the packages on Tuesday, then I should probably receive mine by Friday or Saturday of next week, correct? I live in upstate New York and I'm assuming you're mailing through the USPS.
    We ship everything out UPS.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  28. Registered User
    Whiplash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    EAST SIIIIIDE, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    139

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I sent you a PM with my address.

    I wanna thank you for this opportunity! I'm really looking forward to it.

    Don't worry about the delay. It's no big deal. We've got another holiday coming up and I'm sure you guys at Axis are rather busy. If you're sending out the packages on Tuesday, then I should probably receive mine by Friday or Saturday of next week, correct? I live in upstate New York and I'm assuming you're mailing through the USPS.
    Hey noticed you said you were from upstate NY. Me too. Where up here exactly if you dont mind?
  29. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    * The Looooove Boat - shiny and neeeeeeewwwww *

    Awww, you guys cut it out.
  30. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9,942
    Rep Power
    1140844

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Great Floridian minds you mean

    Hasn't the weather been great the last couple weeks? even the rain at night isn't too bad.
    Yea it definately has been very enjoyable!!

    Congrats to the testers i really look forward to this!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-01-2012, 10:49 AM
  2. Axis Labs Hemodraulix Review
    By fayd in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 06:33 PM
  3. "The Pump gets Pumped" Axis Labs Hemodraulix Review
    By pistonpump in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 03-23-2008, 08:14 AM
  4. Axis Labs Hemodraulix Leaked!
    By MESSPLAY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 11:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in