Happy Holidays From PALO ALTO LABS contest!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
So some of you know I just got back from my mini leave of absence cause I had to figure out some things with school, my life, and career/future hahaha. Anyway i got everything figured out, im back and better then ever.

After a stressful week I attended my best friends annual Christmas Miracle Party on Saturday night to blow of some steam. This is pretty much a massive gong show, we buy a massive tree, invite far too many people (making sure its at least a 2:1 ratio of girls to guys) and get completly rediculously drunk. We all decorate the tree together and its tradition.
I got my goodies package from Dave on Friday, and he threw in a bunch of Aspire 36 Blister packs, so i figured maybe people at the party may want them. When i got a few tequilla shots in me i realized that they would look even better as decorations on the tree...haha...Long story short, the party went amazing, all the blister packs I put on the tree were gone by the end of the night, so I KNOW some people had a great night, and it gave me an idea for a lil mini xmas/holiday contest. PLUS i have far too many supps in my room so I gotta get rid of a few things.

THE CONTEST

- Decorate your tree with Palo Alto Products (bottles, wrappers, blister packs)
-be Creative
-take a picture and post it here for everyone to enjoy!
-I will choose the best decorated
-prizes may be added to this for consolation prizes

** if you dont celebrate Christmas, think of something festive to decorate..
I will send the winner a bottle of Aspire 36 (great for giving the wife/girlfriend a special gift) - its funny cause I keep thinking of the d*ck in the box skit lol

I may add a few goodies / ideas to this.....good luck

T

tattoopierced1

what about after taking Aspire36 decorating your wiener as a tree and sending pics? ;)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What if I dress up like a tree and balance a few bottles of Aspire on my, ahem, "branch!"

Cool contest B!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
What if I dress up like a tree and balance a few bottles of Aspire on my, ahem, "branch!"

Cool contest B!!!
cool..naw..i dont expect alot of feedback, cause it a lil bit of work...just thought it was funny on the tree saturday...so said whateva...Best thing was that everyone took them!..good advertising at that party for sure.
ALSO my Christmas Spirit is pretty much non existent to this point, so im trying..haha
oh and again, send those pics to Dave plz

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pics sent - Dave is going to like these!!!!

EDIT: WOW - you should see the ones he sent me!!! I'm sending them to you right now...

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
what about after taking Aspire36 decorating your wiener as a tree and sending pics? ;)
Get out of my mind.

As soon as I read his contest I thought of the exact same thing.

Glad I didn't pop an Aspire as soon as I had the idea.

Inchamery

Inchamery

Awards
i would def do this if my mom wouldnt find it fantastically scary

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to keep the spirit of Christmas alive Johnny numbers. I hope everyone takes advantage of the fun promotion,and post up some good pics.....Get to work guys!!!!

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i thought the rules were to post the pics in here?

I don't seem to have any PAL products to decorate my tree with..................do you see a problem with that j?

<hint, hint> SEND MORE! :head: </hint, hint> :toofuny:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
no PAL products?...this is not good at all j....

i thought the rules were to post the pics in here?

I don't seem to have any PAL products to decorate my tree with..................do you see a problem with that j?

<hint, hint> SEND MORE! :head: </hint, hint> :toofuny:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i have some leviathan and incarnate. Ill find something creative to do with that :)

also if we dont have a tree, can we do something with a christmas theme? I have something really cool in mind. I dont have a tree though.

Im poor and this is the perfect opportunity for a poor college student to earn some free happy pills :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't worry, homie...we all saw A Charlie Brown Christmas....just because it is tiny and pathetic doesn't mean SOMEONE won't love it.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys. Whos going to be the first to build a snowman with a corn cob....uhm pipe! And uh decorate his pipe and everything with Pal stuff!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys. Whos going to be the first to build a snowman with a corn cob....uhm pipe! And uh decorate his pie and everything with Pal stuff!
AHahahaha, someone please do this!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry, homie...we all saw A Charlie Brown Christmas....just because it is tiny and pathetic doesn't mean SOMEONE won't love it.
Dsade said homie..........nice!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:clap2: ahahahaha......nice bro

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
hahaha...nice Cellar....**** in a box bottles!

see, i did this contest cause I have zero christmas spirit....lol

ok, thats one pic...were off to a start..
that pic is all you need for christmas spirit! :)

I had to be a bit creative since I dont have a tree. My parents aren't big on christmas.

T

tattoopierced1

hahaha classic... i can always count on a small wiener comment from Dsade... ;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hung a bottle of Aspire off of my 'tree' and took a picture, but ahhh, I thought it might be a little too graphic for AM.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I hung a bottle of Aspire off of my 'tree' and took a picture, but ahhh, I thought it might be a little too graphic for AM.
you mean that 3 inch thing you call a 'tree'?

:rofl:

JK! :rofl:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i just wanted to post here a pic that i posted like 1.5 weeks ago

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im going to buy a few more bottles to give to some friends as xmas gifts

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just wanted to post here a pic that i posted like 1.5 weeks ago

WOW...thats a party right thurr. I see you also use the female version....Lmao!!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bad ass idear!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Well.......that I understand totally ,but I thought Zombo was more core than that...:lol:
hahahaha dude the lite was for a friends gf that wanted to test it out. im sad cause she didnt want to test it out with me but she did test it out with my buddy(her boyfriend)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahaha dude the lite was for a friends gf that wanted to test it out. im sad cause she didnt want to test it out with me but she did test it out with my buddy(her boyfriend)
suuuuurrrrreeeee it is......like I never herd that story before.;)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
suuuuurrrrreeeee it is......like I never herd that story before.;)
word. All the reg aspires were for his buddies. The female one is for him. Duh! doesnt it all make sense? 1 zombie 1 girly aspire :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

Make A Pussy Purr This Holiday Season

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahahaha the fact that they are opened is the great part!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
sweeeeeeeeeeet contest.....

im going to make a tree out of aspire bottles later ... ill post up a pic :D

maybe i can even win the contest!!!!!!