Happy Holidays From PALO ALTO LABS contest!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    thats respectable..
    LMAO!!!

2. Kind of disappointed no one really put any effort into this contest. I was looking forward to some good stuff.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Kind of disappointed no one really put any effort into this contest. I was looking forward to some good stuff.
    haha... iwasnt expecting too much....busy times...ill leave it go til dec 24th, then decide who im gonna give some Aspire to.

4. im still waiting on my jessica alba weekend

5. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Kind of disappointed no one really put any effort into this contest. I was looking forward to some good stuff.
    hey hey!

Those boxes and santa hats took me awhile to think up.

They werent easy to make either. I had to compromise to get those things made >:P
    •   

6. i vote for mine of course id do alot more but sadly im broke and have no other PAL products nor the chance to try them in the past....

7. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    i vote for mine of course id do alot more but sadly im broke and have no other PAL products nor the chance to try them in the past....
    i hear you on the broke part.

Im one broke ass college student

I hope to make a few bucks in the upcoming few months however.

I just got hired today for a pharmacy technician. Pay aint great, but the learning experience while in college is simply wonderful.

8. simply wonderful?.hahah...who says that...your awesome marshall

9. a friend order me 3 extra bottles of aspire 36 he wants to give them as gift also.

10. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    simply wonderful?.hahah...who says that...your awesome marshall
    bobby you a$$ hole >:[

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    bobby you a$$ hole >:[
    dont hit him

12. haha...Zombie got my back..

13. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    dont hit him
    haha you just wanna score with jessica alba. Once your done with her you'll step aside

14. Don't make me break out the whips and chains in here.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

15. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    haha you just wanna score with jessica alba. Once your done with her you'll step aside

Hey I want some of that action too....Zombie gets sloppy seconds
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

16. your 2nds, Zombies got 3rd....Cause ya'll know Jessica is mine!

17. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    your 2nds, Zombies got 3rd....Cause ya'll know Jessica is mine!
    haha you've been loyal to that avatar since ive started in BN dude. That was like 7-8 months ago I believe.

18. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    your 2nds, Zombies got 3rd....Cause ya'll know Jessica is mine!
    hmmm, I'll make sure to leave Zombie a roll of paper towels to clean up the mess first...

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    haha you've been loyal to that avatar since ive started in BN dude. That was like 7-8 months ago I believe.
    more like too lazy to change it..

20. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    hmmm, I'll make sure to leave Zombie a roll of paper towels to clean up the mess first...
    hahaha ill just take her to the car wash and use the preasure hose and motor cleaner

21. Here's a picture for the PAL contest. I think you'll find this entry hard to beat

22. She has such slammin boobies!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    She has such slammin boobies!!
    If that isnt enough to declare me the winner maybe this will help

24. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd damn....thats what im talkin about

25. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post

if you guys look closer you might be able to see the zombie stains

26. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    if you guys look closer you might be able to see the zombie stains
    haha in that case it looks like she stepped on you. I can see the tiny sand grains on her feet

27. I've only got 2 leviathan reloaded and 1 reset ad to do something with currently. hard to dress up a tree much with just that

28. Just to clear up Cellar and Poopy, I liked both of yours i was hoping for more from other members. Get a nice AM variety pack in here.
    Last edited by pmiller383; 01-14-2008 at 07:06 PM.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

29. ya really... i know others have bottles and samples layin round. Bumpo for some creativity guys!!!

30. Well it seems like only three of us put something up here, I think we all deserve a bottle from PAL. I think i am going to change the phrase under my name to official AM Mooch.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kick it with ATP tabs from Palo Alto Labs (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 01:45 PM
  2. Replies: 245
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 09:16 PM
  3. Palo Alto Labs ....Reset AD ships tomorrow!!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 12:18 PM