New Sexual Aid! Diverse Testers Needed!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. New Sexual Aid! Diverse Testers Needed!


    Guys,

    We have been cultivating and alpha testing a new herbal sexual aid recently which we feel has some potential. This is a sexual aid in both the ability, and drive sense, so we definitely feel there is a huge market for something like this on the market. Herbal profile, low-side-effects, high efficacy. But, obviously, we need some testers. So, we would like 10 testers of a wide age range to run a complete log on our product. Requirements:

    a) Must update at least once every three days
    b) Must complete the entire log
    c) Must apply with stats

    Aside from that, because this isn't necessarily a 'training' supp, a dietary/training breakdown isn't need. We will be selecting from a wide-range of applicants, so everybody please feel free to apply.


  2. I applied hopefully Im 1 of the 10 testers i've never applied to test a product!

  3. Is this a male only test supp?
    •   
       


  4. how do i apply? I think I'd be a good normal candidate. I am not on any current cycles and my libido and other health issues are normal currently.
    how do i apply?

  5. I would apply...but I'd rather have a girlfriend around if im using such a product...

  6. Is it safe to take with high blood pressure medicine?

  7. I would be interested as I've had a low libido lately, but I would like a little more info on the product. You state, low side effects... what kind of sides might one experience?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Guys,

    We have been cultivating and alpha testing a new herbal sexual aid recently which we feel has some potential. This is a sexual aid in both the ability, and drive sense, so we definitely feel there is a huge market for something like this on the market. Herbal profile, low-side-effects, high efficacy. But, obviously, we need some testers. So, we would like 10 testers of a wide age range to run a complete log on our product. Requirements:

    a) Must update at least once every three days
    b) Must complete the entire log
    c) Must apply with stats

    Aside from that, because this isn't necessarily a 'training' supp, a dietary/training breakdown isn't need. We will be selecting from a wide-range of applicants, so everybody please feel free to apply.
    a) Is every day good with you
    b) Again, no problem there
    c) Stats, I hope you mean bw, age etc...no...."Length" (just incase its approaching 8 feet long, 2 feet wide

    Stats:
    - 210 LBS
    - 23 Years Old
    - Gym - 7 Yrs Experience
    - Bedroom - Proffesional Experience with my Wife. Won last years noisiest neighbour award.
    - Supps: Coming to end of 3 week cutting. Once ended will be clean of supps for 4 week period prior to winter bulking cycle.

    Prior to this i used aspire 36 & paravol with great results. Looking for any assistance i can get

  9. I'd be in Mullet.

  10. No length guys. I meant more just height, weight, age. We want a diverse pool of entrants to see if the product actually has efficacy. Sure, it might give a 21 year old a boost in the sack who does not need it, but then what of the person who actually needs it?\

    Any prior health issues as well. And yes it is safe to use with BP medication.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Is this a male only test supp?
    Thats hot! lol (a lady wanting to boost her sex drive) hahaha

  12. It may have an overall libido-boosting effect. If you're willing to try Crader you're a lock for an applicant.

  13. I'd like to give it a go and maybe have a little fun.

    Weight: 185lbs
    Height: 5' 11"
    Age: 35
    Health: Good

  14. Weight: 220ish
    Height: 5' 11"
    Age: 27!
    Health: Shaggtastical

    Do I need to send you a pm? I figure my libido is normal for my age.

  15. I'll announce the testers shortly.

  16. ooh i'm excited!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    No length guys. I meant more just height, weight, age. We want a diverse pool of entrants to see if the product actually has efficacy. Sure, it might give a 21 year old a boost in the sack who does not need it, but then what of the person who actually needs it?\

    Any prior health issues as well. And yes it is safe to use with BP medication.
    lol, ok heres a quick summary:

    Prior health conditions: Bone Marrow Transplant for leukemia when 16, now 23. No long term meds or treatment. Past remission time all ok.
    Only real side effect is difficulty with the little man due to cytoxic drugs during transplant and post transplant for peroid of 3 years (been off all meds for 4 1/2 years - no immue suppresants no nothing). Also affected libido and especially consitancy and quality of the little guy during ... well you get the idea.

    Apire 36 did wonders for performance issue, however i am yet to find anything that helps boost libido back to normal. The meds messed it up real bad, and if fluctuates from week to week.

    (btw 8 feet was a "slight" over-exageration )

    Beside that otherwise healthy. Recent blood test perfect in all body functions, kidney, liver, ldl, hdl ratios, mineral ratios, bp,....etc.

    5 Day a week gym, 4 days weights, 1 day hard cardio.

    There.

  18. Well I`m just finishing my Coq Diesel and Trib Test Extreme stack, and I might be logging blast for nimbus (strong applicant pool tho, seeing as how even you applied ) but I am willing to give another sex-aid a log.
    Age: 19, Male
    Height: 6`0
    Weight: About 155, 4% b.f.

    Current Supplements:
    Yellow Gold 3x daily with high-carb meals
    Beta-Alanine, 2x2g daily
    1-Carboxy before bed, with GABA or ZMT
    Fish Oil, 12g/day with about 15g Flaxseeds
    BCAA's and Whey around workout + The Daily Kitchen Sink of Cit Malate,AEE and GABA
    Trib Test Extreme and Coq Diesel until Friday

    Diet:
    Perfectly Clean, the only cheat meals are birthday cakes and probably Christmas dinner.
    7 Meals per day, every 2-3 hours.
    40 Carb/ 40 Protein/20 Fats for about 3200 kcals
    3 large carb meals 3x a day with YellowGold (Breakfast, postWO and Dinner)

  19. I'm anxious to see the 10 tester's that will be picked!
  20. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Just to clairfy this is not an instant libido boost. We theorize that the Drive and libido boost is directly correlated to increase in Testosterone. Yes its a theory of an old , But we are good at finding new uses for proven safe herbals (PowerFULL and Super Cissus Rx).

    My hopes is that it will increase libido and increase testosterone significanlty enouph to increase LBM.

    We are just in testing phase. IF You apply. PLEASE Please take it seriously.

  21. Age - 33
    Height - 6'3"
    Weight - 220

    Also, what is in it, just a general idea.

  22. Age - 21
    Height - 5'9
    Weight - 200

    Im interested...

    Current supps:
    Multi
    whey
    casien
    creatine mono
  23. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    PLEASE list current supplements

  24. 21
    5'10"
    175
    3-4yrs lifting
    Current supps: Hdrol(day 1) and all the basic suppports.
    Health: Very good.
    Need for some help in the bed:a lil extranever hurts.

  25. 26
    6ft3
    205-215(Im on a Dc blast and only weigh before and after every blast)(Pic is me in Mid october)
    Five years lifting
    Current Supplements
    Nows Adam
    Cissus
    Taurine
    Creatine
    Beta Alanine
    L-Glutamine
    Vit C
    Blue up
    Universal Uni-liver
    Vit D

    I can test this by stop doing my kegals. I do 300 kegals per day. if I do not do kegals my erections are less firm and less longer lasting.

    Im also interested in whats in it. I m not willing take anything that is banned by Natural Bodybuilding organizations so if that is an issue exclude me or if you dotn want to ingredients know you can pm me the ingredients and Ill ask the owner of the natty shows. Thanks

    Health: Good
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  26. I thought the testers were gonna be picked soon
  27. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I thought the testers were gonna be picked soon
    He just posted the thread today. Give it a few days.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I thought the testers were gonna be picked soon
    Soon equates to a few days, sorry for the lack of clarity.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I'll announce the testers shortly.
    ok i was just saying

  30. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Just to clairfy this is not an instant libido boost. We theorize that the Drive and libido boost is directly correlated to increase in Testosterone. Yes its a theory of an old , But we are good at finding new uses for proven safe herbals (PowerFULL and Super Cissus Rx).

    My hopes is that it will increase libido and increase testosterone significanlty enouph to increase LBM.

    We are just in testing phase. IF You apply. PLEASE Please take it seriously.
    sounds promising!

    PowerFULL worked great to fix the libido for me. Actually havent take it since my last bulk (stopped when taking ph). Im guessing this product works in the same way, right? As you mentioned raising test to increase libido.....

  31. Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    sounds promising!

    PowerFULL worked great to fix the libido for me. Actually havent take it since my last bulk (stopped when taking ph). Im guessing this product works in the same way, right? As you mentioned raising test to increase libido.....
    We're not entirely sure of the specific mechanism through which it it raising libido. We hypothesize that it is physiological as well as neurological. I.e, it will help with ability and drive. We know it does not suppress natural testosterone production, but are interested in seeing its performance.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    We're not entirely sure of the specific mechanism through which it it raising libido. We hypothesize that it is physiological as well as neurological. I.e, it will help with ability and drive. We know it does not suppress natural testosterone production, but are interested in seeing its performance.
    Will the testers be told what is in it? Sorry but not knowing how it works may be ok but im sure people who use it would at least like to know whats in it.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Will the testers be told what is in it? Sorry but not knowing how it works may be ok but im sure people who use it would at least like to know whats in it.
    By specific, I mean real specific. I do not mean we do not know the general pathway, but by which enzymes, etc.,

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    By specific, I mean real specific. I do not mean we do not know the general pathway, but by which enzymes, etc.,
    That makes sense. hmmm, its sounding more and more interesting, by the page "p

    Just a quick info, what is the expected duration of dosing before effects are felt, and average daily dose (2 caps per day etc)

    Btw Mental, nice to see you here bro lol

  35. Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    That makes sense. hmmm, its sounding more and more interesting, by the page "p

    Just a quick info, what is the expected duration of dosing before effects are felt, and average daily dose (2 caps per day etc)

    Btw Mental, nice to see you here bro lol
    yea youre always following me now.. haha jk man.
    I am branchin out more now like i used too.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    yea youre always following me now.. haha jk man.
    I am branchin out more now like i used too.
    Yeah me too. Supps are my interest, and plenty of interesting threads.

    (but to be honest, theirs this weird dude following me by the name of MentalProblems.... weird guy... )

  37. Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    Yeah me too. Supps are my interest, and plenty of interesting threads.

    (but to be honest, theirs this weird dude following me by the name of MentalProblems.... weird guy... )
    the creeps around here...phhh.
    anywho. END: highjack

    (we cant turn this into a BDS-esque thread remember, new image)

  38. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    the creeps around here...phhh.
    anywho. END: highjack

    (we cant turn this into a BDS-esque thread remember, new image)
    good point.

    Back to business, looking forward to seeing how this product pans out. Curious as to the ingredients aswell.

  39. We would like to keep the ingredient profile a pleasant surprise, but will be known to testers. We do not expect immediate dose-reaction effects, but accumulative. 3-7 days.

  40. I'm down...


    6;2 - 220 - 11%


    Health is good, libido is up n' down. No medical conditions.


    My wife thinks I am hot, even when I'm not around...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New LG Sciences Energy Drink - Beta Testers Needed
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 10:09 AM
  2. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 06:46 PM
Log in
Log in