Nimbus seeks testers for Blast and Swell

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nimbus Nutrition is seeking 2 testers to run a 30 day log on either Blast or Swell(not both, as we want some seperate logs on these puppys for individual feedback).

If your interested, please post your stats, any past logs you've done, which one your interested in, and why you feel you may benefit from Swell or Blast. Please also include all current supplements your taking and any other pertinent information you would like us to consider.

Remember, these are seperate logs which means we will be choosing two(count'em TWO!!) individuals to each log a seperate product.

We look forward to hearing from all who apply. Now get those application's in!!(Deadline: Friday December 7)

Blast (435 grams) By: Nimbus Nutrition

Swell (530 grams) By: Nimbus Nutrition

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could give this a run.

Dirk gave me two more bottles of Drive to run however so I won't be able to participate this time around.

Good luck to the applicants however

:thumbsup:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Stats:
5'10
~10 BF
21 years old
Male
In gym everyday, heavy lifting 4 days a week.
Past Logs-
Include Pslin log i am currently running and Methyl Extreme Log both linked in my signature.

I would be interested in trying Blast, I find that usually i am dehydrated after my workouts, regardless of how much liquid i consume. Also i defiantly have days when i am so exhausted from school and work that it is hard to get myself going for the gym, but i do it anyways and my workouts are never to great on those days. If the product both boost my energy and improves my hydration that would be great. I am currently running USP product Line, and also taking whey. Thanks for the consideration

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stats
5'9"
199lbs
~12%BF

Previous Logs:
-Sponsored
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/71740-distilled-water-does.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/75662-getting-big-neovar.html
-Just Me
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/54829-distilled-water-m1t.html
-Workout Logs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/77569-crush-prs-distilled.html

I'm currently training 5-6 days/week. I will soon be switching to the CKD lifestyle,2 weeks. Then workouts will be Mon/Wed/Fri with cardio sessions tue and thur and maybe sunday. Something like BLAST to help during both cardio and training would help out tremendously!!! On a CKD the two biggest problems are 1.) Energy and 2.) hydration. Blast would really be put to the test. I have done a CKD type diet once before and I was tired all the time. A supplement like SWELL would also be benoffical for the CKD workouts. Leucine is a ketogenic amino acid so no wasting it on glucogenasis (sp? used for energy as a carb). For cardio :think: not much here,lol. The cit. malate would be nice but Swell would be better used for workouts. Thank you for the consideration

~Distilled Water

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently training 5-6 days/week. I will soon be switching to the CKD lifestyle,2 weeks. Then workouts will be Mon/Wed/Fri with cardio sessions tue and thur and maybe sunday. Something like BLAST to help during both cardio and training would help out tremendously!!! On a CKD the two biggest problems are 1.) Energy and 2.) hydration. Blast would really be put to the test. I have done a CKD type diet once before and I was tired all the time. A supplement like SWELL would also be benoffical for the CKD workouts. Leucine is a ketogenic amino acid so no wasting it on glucogenasis (sp? used for energy as a carb). For cardio :think: not much here,lol. The cit. malate would be nice but Swell would be better used for workouts. Thank you for the consideration

~Distilled Water
Gluconeogenesis:D

Nice app DW.:thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stats:
5'10
~10 BF
21 years old
Male
In gym everyday, heavy lifting 4 days a week.
Past Logs-
Include Pslin log i am currently running and Methyl Extreme Log both linked in my signature.

I would be interested in trying Blast, I find that usually i am dehydrated after my workouts, regardless of how much liquid i consume. Also i defiantly have days when i am so exhausted from school and work that it is hard to get myself going for the gym, but i do it anyways and my workouts are never to great on those days. If the product both boost my energy and improves my hydration that would be great. I am currently running USP product Line, and also taking whey. Thanks for the consideration
You too pmiller.

By the way, love the sig si vis pacem para bellum="You want peace, prepare for war".

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Kick ass opportunity here! I have some Blast here and will start it tomorrow. I'll try to throw up a review when done. Swell looks like a real kicks ass non-stim product that I want to try as well.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to apply but I am running a SWELL cycle right now. Love the stuff.

Great pumps.
Increased stamina and endurance.
Good overall feeling from the Poseidon formula.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested in logging Blast, particularily because I've tried so many pre-WO supps and logged a few of them too!

Past logs are:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/74777-steveos-sponsored-white.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/65936-intraxcell-beta-alanine.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/62446-steveos-axis-labs.html

Currently: My experiences with Yellow Gold http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78495-yellow-gold-magic.html
which is on break for http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/79425-diesel-trib-test.html

Two of those are caffeine-pre-WO supps which I'm currently taking a break from. Blast is perfect because it doesn't contain any caffeine and is useful to boost my energy. I'm doing a 20-day run of Trib Test Xtreme until Friday, but that's almost done. In the past logs I only switched up the pre-WO supplement, so I have a really good idea of what difference a solid pre-WO supplement makes. With Blast I could compare it to various stim-preWO products and give an accurate comparison. I keep daily updates on the previous logs and would be willing to do it again.

Stats: Weight ~ 160
Bodyfat ~4%
Height 6'0
Training: 5 days / week, with 2-3 cardio if I have time
Style: 5x5 Routine currently but have looked seriously into Scivation Push/Pull split and will probably switch to that.

Current Supplements:
Yellow Gold 3x daily with high-carb meals
Beta-Alanine, 2x2g daily
1-Carboxy before bed, with GABA or ZMT
Fish Oil, 12g/day with about 15g Flaxseeds
BCAA's and Whey around workout + Normal Carbs
Trib Test Extreme and Coq Diesel until Friday

Diet:
Perfectly Clean, the only cheat meals are birthday cakes and probably Christmas dinner.
7 Meals per day, every 2-3 hours.
40 Carb/ 40 Protein/20 Fats for about 3200 kcals
3 large carb meals 3x a day with YellowGold (Breakfast, postWO and Dinner)

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Age - 21
Height - 6'3"
Weight - 225 lbs.
Bodyfat - 7%

I'll be starting my PCT after a M-drol/H-drol cycle in which I will complete this upcoming Sunday, December 9th. PCT will be started Monday, December 10th, and consists of Novedex XT [Gaspari], Testabolan [iForce] and Secretagogue-One [MHP], although I was originally going to run the SNS' PCT stack. I will be running Xtend during my workouts as well.

I think that Swell could be really beneficial to me, particularly as a pre-workout drink alongside of Xtend. The citrulline malate and beta-alanine in the Poseidon complex should without a doubt help reduce the PCT fatigue and help me push myself through those 4 weeks of working out on a PCT where you're bound to lose motivation, focus and strength !

I will be continuing a low-moderate carb diet during the entirety of PCT - although I will allow myself a few cheat meals over the Christmas Holidays we got around the corner. Carbs will be coming from brown rice and oatmeal, for a total of 200 grams/day. Protein intake from my meals and protein shakes will remain @ 400-450gram/day. My only fat-intake is MCT oil, CLA and fish oil, for a total of 40-50 grams/day.

I will continue my high reps/high intensity work outs -[12-15 reps/60-90 seconds in between sets ]- working each bodypart every 6 days. Using a routine such as this one should allow the Swell to truly show its potential, as it should increase the pump, decrease fatigue, increase oxygen delivery to the muscles, and the likes.

Good luck in your choosing !

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great Applications... I'm glad I don't have to pick...

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be doing a Levi Reloaded log starting tomorrow. This would be a great addition to my Purple Wraath/BCAA's and a great addition to the Levi.

If u or PAL don't see a problem with it I would like to try these out.

Stats-

6'4
230lbs
BF?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78098-uncs-aen-get.html

5 logs at discount anabolics.

Lifting for about 5 years strong. Anymore info needed I can provide. If picked I would like to use the Swell since the other has stims in it.

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
i am currently on week 2 of 6 of an h-drol/epi cycle. i have been using swell for about 2 weeks now and it is absolutely amazing. i would love to put in an app for blast if it would be ok to use both... if not i could cut out swell for the purpose of the log.

thanks,
-BigAsian

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
height: 6'2"
weight: 220lbs
bf%: 9%
type: ecto

Currently taking 6 caps ed of Alpha Drive XL, will be done in about 8 days. 10-15grams creatine monohydrate each day with dextrose. Also, 2 scoops of White Flood preworkout which i can stop to gauge effects more accurately.

Training Split is currently:
day 1- chest, tri
day 2- quads, hams, calves
day 3- rest
day 4- back
day 5- shoulders, bis
day 6- rest
day 7- core, cardio
Some variation in reps depending on the excersise but generally i keep reps in the 8-10 range. Heavy weight with an occasional light weight slow strict set.

Diet is semi-clean as i like to bulk and im going into a big bulk right now. I lose fat and muscle fairly easy so this is my time where i make sure i get plenty of calories 4k-5k and keep the fat intake controlled. Plenty of lean meats and carbs all day except for my last meals. I have found that i am very carb dependant i need alot of carbs. I dont have a set diet as i like to have variety and its not so important right now for me to be so strict with my diet. I eat every 2 hours.

Ive never tried Poseidon and i dont like to use stims to much so if chosen id like to review Swell.
log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/54891-started-no-turning.html

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW!!! Some great applications guy's. I wasn't expecting this type of response... it's going to be hard to pick the winners.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kick ass opportunity here! I have some Blast here and will start it tomorrow. I'll try to throw up a review when done. Swell looks like a real kicks ass non-stim product that I want to try as well.
Thanks for the props SC. Coming from MST it means a lot. Looking forward to seeing that review.:D

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
At this point, my log would be more productive if it was me OFF of swell :lol:

goodluck to the loggers!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
poseidons a staple, would love swell, but ill let some non-reps get on this....awesome opportunity though guys.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about it.. Okay I decided :D

Stats 6'1
210 lbs

I'd benefit from Blast because I need a good kick in the butt sometimes. I'd like to test it out, as I've used Swell since it's out, and simply love it! I have done several logs, sponsored and unsponsored, just look through AM you'll find quite a few..

punkrawker07

Awards
I'd be interested in logging either on of them for you but 'blast' sounds a little more interesting and would like to give it a try.
Stats:
Age 27
Weight 195
Height 5'10"
BF-not sure haven't checked in a long time would guess in the 12-15% range
Workout schedule is 4-5 days a week with hockey being my main cardio right now as i play 2-4 times a week.

I haven't done any logs yet on this site but am always on here reading so would not be a problem. I haven't been on any supplement in about 2 months. The last supplements i used were 2- 3 week M1T cycles and creatine with the last M1T cycle being in October. currently using nothing but a multi and homemade protein shakes. would love to try this out.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in logging either, but probably would prefer Swell. I love beta alanine!! I've used poseidon before and really liked it, but it just hasn't been in the budget lately. I am just about finished with my Get Diesel log as well, so this would be perfect timing. I'm also leaving for vacation on Sunday and will supplement free for a week(a fresh subject).

Weight:192
Height:6'
BF:11-12%(Guesstimating)
I train individual body parts on a five day split with typically 10-15 min cardio immediately after.

Bi's/Tri's
Back
Chest
Shoulders
Legs

And I typically do abs every day as it helps with back problems I have. Below are two of my most current logs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78934-get-diesel-r4w.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76386-drive-log-joebo.html

PICK ME!!

Forgot to list current supps....
R4W(will be over shortly)
Nos Ether(will be over shortly)
Drive(Can stop at any time or continue it throughout the log)
Protein
Super Cissus
BCAA's
Extra bulk leucine

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
GREAT GREAT supplements here guys. I ran a log for the last month and THOROUGHLY enjoyed both of them.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I would love to test out Swell due to the nice ingredient profile. I love CM and BA. My upcoming basketball leagues will be starting in January and was planning to run these supp's to help assist in endurance. I'm 34 years old and I need all the help I can get running up and down the court with the young guns.

Anyways, here's what I bring to the table.

Sex - M
Age - 34
Weight - 199
Height - 6'0
BF - 15%

Basically I usually get before measurements, bf%, weight, and 3 rep max on certain lifts. Then take after measures to asess the gains/losses of supp's.

Here's some logs of other products I've ran.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/79123-bludevil-gets-diesel.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/74629-bludevils-superdrol-ng.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/70983-bludevils-pal-sponsered.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/66737-bludevils-dialene-4-a.html

I'm still running the Trib Test Extreme log right now for Get Diesel, but will be finishing it up in 3 to 4 days.

Anyways, thanks for the opportunity and good luck to whoever gets chosen.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GREAT GREAT supplements here guys. I ran a log for the last month and THOROUGHLY enjoyed both of them.
Thanks for the compliments bj, and yes your log was stellar which kind of fueled my idea of seeing logs for each product seperately.:thumbsup:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ah wth Ill give this a shot :)

Sex - Male
Age - 18
Weight - 204
BF - 16%
Height - 6'0

As you know Im am very detailed with logs. Im intrested in swell. I would like a break from caffeine due to the fact that for some reason I feel very jittery when on them. I have taken BA, and CM products before. It has provided with some nice endurance. I would like to see how that compares to bulk products. This is my latest log. I had some great results off it. I would like to give swell a shot so that I may be inspired to start writing for the nimbus writing contest. It may give me some ideas on how the blend of ingredience works to help your performance at the gym. Thanks guys!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/77170-drivers-education-101-a.html

also no supplements are being taken besides basic creatine and protien. I was told to take a break off from drive. :]

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
I have been wanting to try Swell for a while now.

weight: 263
Height: 6'4
BF - 23%

I just finished a bulking cycle, hence my BF being way to high. I am going to start cutting soon to 8% BF naturally and feel Blast or Swell would help me get it done. I don't have any logs posted but would like to get one up.

I follow a Max-OT routine. Low reps high weight with intensity being a considerable factor for success. I really am looking for something to bring my intensity and mental focus to a whole new level for me. When I lift it's business time.

Mon - Legs - cardio
Tuesday - Shoulders, traps
Thursday - Back, biceps
Friday - Chest , Tris - cardio
Saturday - cardio

Current supps

BCAA's
Glutamine, Creatine
ZMA
GABBA
Protein (need I mention that? lol)
Glycocarb

Additional info... I have been using steroids on a fairly regular basis for 4 years or so. The first 2 years were mostly designer PH's.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I may, CellarDude would be a great tester, IMHO - He always post daily, and is very detailed in his reviews. If you don't get him, I'm suuuuure there will be other things to test soon.

But all in all - I would hate to be in your shoes, GREAT applications!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
5'9"-10"
BF%- 12~13%...?
training- 5 years-3 serious

Past Logs-RPM/ResetAD/Incarnate/Retain2 - Mdrol - Current Hdrol.

Current Supps- Hdrol, supporting supps, Retain2, Super Cissius,Poseidon, Na-R-ALA, LipoUltra

Style-Just started a Power/endurance/strength/agility program each one for 2 weeks then switch.

Current goal-Cut/Recomp

Big Lifts- Squat-?(chondromalacia in right knee hard to max.)
Dead-405 in april 06'
Bench - 225x3 a few months ago.

Favorite color- Green

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
If I may, CellarDude would be a great tester, IMHO - He always post daily, and is very detailed in his reviews. If you don't get him, I'm suuuuure there will be other things to test soon.

But all in all - I would hate to be in your shoes, GREAT applications!
thanks for the kind words matt. I applied basically to see if there is any difference between bulk powdered CM and BA and swell. It might give me some good ideas on that writing contest since I seem to be coming up blank. :fool2:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great apps guys....maybe this was a bad idea:think:. All those who have applied so far are solid choices, your going to make me hard press in choosing the winners.:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great apps guys....maybe this was a bad idea:think:. All those who have applied so far are solid choices, your going to make me hard press in choosing the winners.:D
ill make it easy for you, just ordered swell. i will give you my honest unbiased opinion free of charge. well not totally unbiased, prld and workin are two of the best guys on this forum. good luck!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill make it easy for you, just ordered swell. i will give you my honest unbiased opinion free of charge. well not totally unbiased, prld and workin are two of the best guys on this forum. good luck!
ALRIGHT!!! Thanks for the purchase and support bigt, really looking forward to your feedback.:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ALRIGHT!!! Thanks for the purchase and support bigt, really looking forward to your feedback.:thumbsup:
my pleasure, poseidon has been a staple for awhile now figured it was time for an upgrade.:hammer:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
maybe you should do 2 more logs. 2 logs with both swell and blast.

2 logs will log the individual products of swell and blast

2 logs will do both.

That would make it easier on you and it might get some serious attention.

Also...

Pick me if you decide to do both ;)

I would like to see if the products stack well with each other. Considering that Ive tried pre-workout drinks with CM and BA, I would like to see how blast and swell with the addition of poseidon complex helps to benefit gains, strength and endurance. :dance:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just cuz i am nice i volunteer to do both along with cellar.... cuz its the holidays and all. :thumbsup:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm way late for this thread.

Two testers doesn't really give many of us a chance.

I'm probably gonna be purchasing some Swell when I purchase Ragnarok.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm way late for this thread.

Two testers doesn't really give many of us a chance.

I'm probably gonna be purchasing some Swell when I purchase Ragnarok.
i think that would be a great stack. ba and cm cry out for creatine and rag has it in abundance plus some other goodies. btw once you try poseidon you are hooked, beware!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe you should do 2 more logs. 2 logs with both swell and blast.

2 logs will log the individual products of swell and blast

2 logs will do both.

That would make it easier on you and it might get some serious attention.

Also...

Pick me if you decide to do both ;)

I would like to see if the products stack well with each other. Considering that Ive tried pre-workout drinks with CM and BA, I would like to see how blast and swell with the addition of poseidon complex helps to benefit gains, strength and endurance. :dance:
That's the point of 2 seperate logs. We've already seen some great feedback on the combo here and there, but I personally haven't seen much feedback on either/or run solo. I'm wanting to bring the aspects of EACH product to light for all the great folks at AM, and to do that entitles a solo performance.:D

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Today is the day to pick big dog!!! There are alot of good applications in here. What time should we expect the winners to be announced??

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is the day to pick big dog!!! There are alot of good applications in here. What time should we expect the winners to be announced??
Actually, today is the deadline for applying.:D

Look for the winners to be announced early this weekend.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to seeing who gets picked! :woohoo: