View Poll Results: Who should get a free bottle?

Voters
96. This poll is closed
  • thewilman

    4 4.17%
  • bitterplacebo

    2 2.08%
  • bluedevil

    6 6.25%
  • leggo my eggo

    5 5.21%
  • tripdog

    63 65.63%
  • nosnmiveins

    2 2.08%
  • theninja

    3 3.13%
  • steveoph

    2 2.08%
  • pmiller383

    1 1.04%
  • cellardude

    3 3.13%
  • Natewa

    2 2.08%
  • smeton yea

    3 3.13%

Pick a winner!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Seriously... easy decision... tripdog no content, because he's my nana-*****...


  2. Originally Posted by TripDog
    Me and Gwen plan on "offing" Gavin(her gay looking husband),and relocating to an exotic tropical island. We plan on making lots of babies and she's down with threesomes. Gwen said she thinks guys on DRIVE are hott,and make her all wet and bananas. I was like No DouBt. I cant let the platinum blonde down. SQUAD UP!!
    Uhh... That's 60 words. I could have made a big crazy off the wall quote but I followed the guidelines for qualification.... Why? Because I wanted to win.

    Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    New Contest

    Why you should get a bottle of Drive in 20 words or less.

    Nothing complex, just in 20 words or less explain why you should be the one to get a free bottle of Drive. It can be funny, serious, warped, whatever This contest will end Thursday at midnight, winner to be announced Friday
    Those were the rules... 20 words or less

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Uhh... That's 60 words. I could have made a big crazy off the wall quote but I followed the guidelines for qualification.... Why? Because I wanted to win.



    Those were the rules... 20 words or less
    That's what I said. If I ever meet Trip in an alley I'll beat his ass......actually I'd probably run the other direction
    •   
       


  4. SHENANIGANS!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Uhh... That's 60 words. I could have made a big crazy off the wall quote but I followed the guidelines for qualification.... Why? Because I wanted to win.



    Those were the rules... 20 words or less
    OMG cry me a river..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    OMG cry me a river..
    Haha. Dude don't get all upset. You still my peeps. You broke the rules, that's all and there is a free bottle of Drive on the line Naw Meen

  7. hmmm well the contest is still running and I can edit my post.....

    Me and Gwen plan on relocating to a tropical island. She says guys on DRIVE make her all wet


    Oh look 19 words ....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  8. lets start the propaganda.

    A vote for TripDog is a vote for the future. . .

  9. Originally Posted by TripDog
    Me and Gwen plan on "offing" Gavin(her gay looking husband),and relocating to an exotic tropical island. We plan on making lots of babies and she's down with threesomes. Gwen said she thinks guys on DRIVE are hott,and make her all wet and bananas. I was like No DouBt. I cant let the platinum blonde down. SQUAD UP!!
    Uhh... That's 60 words. I could have made a big crazy off the wall quote but I followed the guidelines for qualification.... Why? Because I wanted to win.

    Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    New Contest

    Why you should get a bottle of Drive in 20 words or less.

    Nothing complex, just in 20 words or less explain why you should be the one to get a free bottle of Drive. It can be funny, serious, warped, whatever This contest will end Thursday at midnight, winner to be announced Friday
    Those were the rules... 20 words or less
    Bump

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    hmmm well the contest is still running and I can edit my post.....

    Me and Gwen plan on relocating to a tropical island. She says guys on DRIVE make her all wet


    Oh look 19 words ....
    bump
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  11. This thread is outta control!! lol - - On the voting, I voted for myself, but I want to change and vote for steveoph since he didn't even get any samples.....poor fella

  12. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    bump
    Too late dude... just sayin'

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Too late dude... just sayin'
    [quote=EasyEJL;1085717]
    #3 Why you should get a bottle of Drive in 20 words or less. Nothing complex, just in 20 words or less explain why you should be the one to get a free bottle of Drive. This contest will end Thursday at midnight, winner to be announced Friday


    your wrong.....ends at midnight bro,as in you may edit your final draft.

    -if Easy didn't agree it wouldn't be an option to vote for would it...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  14. [QUOTE=TripDog;1093642]
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    #3 Why you should get a bottle of Drive in 20 words or less. Nothing complex, just in 20 words or less explain why you should be the one to get a free bottle of Drive. This contest will end Thursday at midnight, winner to be announced Friday


    your wrong.....ends at midnight bro,as in you may edit your final draft.

    -if Easy didn't agree it wouldn't be an option to vote for would it...
    Touche'... Alright dude looks like you'll win........................... ............... D*ck!

  15. I still think I should win

  16. [QUOTE=Leggo my Ego;1093761]
    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post

    Touche'... Alright dude looks like you'll win........................... ............... D*ck!
    I think of you every time i take a dose of drive
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  17. [QUOTE=TripDog;1093767]
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post

    I think of you every time i take a dose of drive
    I think of you every time I wipe my ass and then look at the toilet paper!

    Easy already told me I won and you lost... sorry man, good game tho

  18. [QUOTE=Leggo my Ego;1093771]
    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post

    I think of you every time I wipe my ass and then look at the toilet paper!

    Easy already told me I won and you lost... sorry man, good game tho
    liar
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  19. Now rep me!!!

  20. [QUOTE=TripDog;1093772]
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post

    liar
    LOL!

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again.

  21. Why are the quotes all fukced up?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Why are the quotes all fukced up?
    maybe it's just you.......







    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  23. whoa, its a very, very close race, looks like we're going to need instant replay or a photo finish to determine whos going to win this.

  24. Bananas baby..........just bananas
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  25. tough call here, they're all good!

  26. If this was golf i would be winning

  27. [QUOTE=TripDog;1093642]
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    #3 Why you should get a bottle of Drive in 20 words or less. Nothing complex, just in 20 words or less explain why you should be the one to get a free bottle of Drive. This contest will end Thursday at midnight, winner to be announced Friday

    your wrong.....ends at midnight bro,as in you may edit your final draft.

    -if Easy didn't agree it wouldn't be an option to vote for would it...
    Hey... you know what? I just noticed this. Yesterday was Friday and the contest was supposed to end midnight on Thursday. Was a winner officially announced yesterday?

  28. tripdog is quite the grassroots campaigner

  29. lol no competition here.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MESSPLAY;
    tripdog is quite the grassroots campaigner
    Looks like he earned himself the free bottle! Only a miracle would tilt the scales now.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Looks like he earned himself the free bottle! Only a miracle would tilt the scales now.
    yup looks like i'll have to enter this contest rrrightnow. i'll accumulate 62 votes , whereas the votes of everyone's (excluding tripdog) equals to about half that, in just a matter of minutes before EasyEJL comes to the realization that his contested ended already. and on a friday night, instead of drinking whiskey through my little cousin's sippy cup, i'll be out in the gym testing out my new bottle of drive.






    but thats never gonna happen.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by CHA0S;
    ...

    but thats never gonna happen.
    Totally agree!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  33. Dang this was just a crazy run away At least everyone got a vote

  34. I nominate rms80
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I nominate rms80
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  36. I was juss' Trippin, TripDog!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  37. theninja's is the best, although clearly not the most populist.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by johnyq;
    theninja's is the best, although clearly not the most populist.
    In voting schemes, the one that has the most capacity to attract the largest amount of support wins. This victory, though it is subjectively populist, may also reflect approval of qualitative aspects. And voting results will always remain subjective outcomes. Same as the postulate that "theninja is the best". Perhaps. Yet, the voters will decide. Trip appears to be more effective in mobilizing overall support. That's what counts in a voting process
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    In voting schemes, the one that has the most capacity to attract the largest amount of support wins. This victory, though it is subjectively populist, may also reflect approval of qualitative aspects. And voting results will always remain subjective outcomes. Same as the postulate that "theninja is the best". Perhaps. Yet, the voters will decide. Trip appears to be more effective in mobilizing overall support. That's what counts in a voting process

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    Steveoph for me. I too felt the sting of the Canadian border (although I did eventually get mine, thank you AN), and he's a student. Plus his cat has a really bad case of Melon head.

    DB2000
    Thanks for the support guys I'm sure Tripp is somehow just siphoning my votes
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 140
    Last Post: 11-22-2010, 01:11 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:13 AM
  3. 7a OHN Do we have a winner here?
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 11:27 PM
  4. Couture vs. Ortiz this friday, your pick?
    By Beta BBer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-01-2003, 07:55 AM
Log in
Log in