*GET DIESEL sponsored logers search!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I think the log nosn was running is over. It was part of the 14 day Drive run I believe. He would be a great candidate.

2. Yes it is a Drive log, it is unsponsored so i figured i can throw in some new supplements, i just finished the first bottle of Drive today and plan on continuing tomorrow along with RPM and Neovar. I can end the log today and give my final thoughts on Drive (standalone)...end that log early... and then begin a new log stacking Drive and R4W if you would like.

Sorry if im wasting your time about this, im really interested in your products and didnt mean small/underated comp...just an "overlooked" one.

If you are interested in using me as a logger that would be great, if not its all good
    •   

3. I second that, I think he would make a perfect logger chuck. If my buddy here likes deisel, Ill be sure to pick up something as well. you have my word on that. Now piiick him!

4. Thanks Chuck, very much looking forward to logging Trib Test Extreme. Should make a great addition to my current PCT stack. Log will begin as soon as product arrives.

5. Thanks, look forward to logging. Shot you an email just now with my details.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    Yes it is a Drive log, it is unsponsored so i figured i can throw in some new supplements, i just finished the first bottle of Drive today and plan on continuing tomorrow along with RPM and Neovar. I can end the log today and give my final thoughts on Drive (standalone)...end that log early... and then begin a new log stacking Drive and R4W if you would like.

Sorry if im wasting your time about this, im really interested in your products and didnt mean small/underated comp...just an "overlooked" one.

If you are interested in using me as a logger that would be great, if not its all good

if your going to stay on drive and just stack it with r4w and neovar thats fine.

7. yeah thats what i was planning

8. Chuck, How would you like to see me dose R4W? Is this only to be taken pre-workout or would you like me to take it every day? I will start with one pill to assess the effects, then bump up to two like stated in the "warning". Please clarify how you would like me to dose this. As you know i'm going to be running DRIVE with it. I currently am taking 2 DRIVE first thing in the AM, 3 drive a bit later, and 3 drive pre-workout. Off days i'm dosing 6 drive. Let me know. Looking very foward to see how this product works. Could you possibly tell me the caffeine content per 1 pill dose?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    I could really use that coq diesel tonight
    Make sure your hand doesn't cramp up!! j/k

10. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Chuck, How would you like to see me dose R4W? Is this only to be taken pre-workout or would you like me to take it every day? I will start with one pill to assess the effects, then bump up to two like stated in the "warning". Please clarify how you would like me to dose this. As you know i'm going to be running DRIVE with it. I currently am taking 2 DRIVE first thing in the AM, 3 drive a bit later, and 3 drive pre-workout. Off days i'm dosing 6 drive. Let me know. Looking very foward to see how this product works. Could you possibly tell me the caffeine content per 1 pill dose?
    its a pre-workout only product. I would read the directions. 3 pills is 240mg of caffeine.....so........80mg per cap. Maybe I should take u off the list.

11. chuck, im guessing its a no go on the R4W for me, its all good though... i'll probably try some products out in the near future..thanks anyway!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    its a pre-workout only product. I would read the directions. 3 pills is 240mg of caffeine.....so........80mg per cap. Maybe I should take u off the list.
    Chuck, I did read the directions and saw that stated, but I also saw green tea in the proprietary blend and was not sure if the caffeine from the blend was included in the above listed content or not. That is why i asked.

13. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    chuck, im guessing its a no go on the R4W for me, its all good though... i'll probably try some products out in the near future..thanks anyway!
    i didnt have time to update the list, go ahead and email me ur info.

14. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Chuck, I did read the directions and saw that stated, but I also saw green tea in the proprietary blend and was not sure if the caffeine from the blend was included in the above listed content or not. That is why i asked.
    Oh, yeah its in there, I dont like to "hide" caffeine or not tell people how much they are getting. There are products that say like 300mg caffeine then list guarana in the prop. blend and not count the caffeine so I know what you mean.

It says 240mg of caffeine (from green tea). Green Tea is listed in the blend because there are 2 forms of green tea in the product.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post

EVERYONE LISTED:

email me at getdiesel @verizon.net ur AM screen name and ur real name, what you were picked for, shipping address, and phone number if u live in Canada. Do it asap cuz im shipping this stuff out tomorrow!
    please guys, I need everyone to follow directions, dont PM ur shipping info because I just hit the delete button.

I got some ad deadlines and other stuff going on I need this done a certain way.

16. Thanks, can't wait to give this a run. I sent out the email the same night you posted up the testers.

17. Thanks Chuck, e-mail was sent this morning. I'm looking forward to taking these two products when they arrive.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    Did you get my email, chuck?
    not yet

19. email sent

20. yeah, I sent my email yesterday too.

21. Got the email regarding the product being shipped. Should hopefully have it by the end of the week. Thanks again for the opportunity.

22. chuck, just checking in to see if u got my email

23. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    chuck, just checking in to see if u got my email
    everything was sent out, so I guess, Im busy today but i sent product to all the testers and who ever it was that pm'ed me but then had to email.

24. ok, thanks!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Joebo (r4w)

Bludevil trib test extreme (add to current post cycle therapy stack)

Gixxer82 Coq DIESEL

Slow-mun trib test extreme/r4w stack

Stevoph trib test extreme (maybe stacked with coq diesel)

Johnyq trib test extreme/r4w stack (you can compare to your drive/rpm stack)
    can you guys post links to your logs when you get them up that way I dont to "scrub" the board looking for them. I know 2 are up.

26. chuck, correct me if im wrong, but arent u sending me R4W to log? please let me know, sorry for the confusion

27. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    chuck, correct me if im wrong, but arent u sending me R4W to log? please let me know, sorry for the confusion
    i think i did, i have to check the list monday when Im at work, are u in the US?

actually email me ur name and I will check the USPS shipping records tonight after i workout.

28. yes im in the US and i just sent u an email at getdiesel @ verizon.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New GET DIESEL Ready 4 War!!!! (Sponsored)
    By Chuprachabra in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 11:36 PM
  2. JP8 get diesel review by a stim addict. (not sponsored)
    By gibbob2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:35 PM
  3. Get Diesel: Diesel Test review
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 01:04 PM
  4. GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' (sponsored) by ReaperX
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 01:07 PM
  5. SCD23 Gets Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore (Sponsored)
    By SCDiesel23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 05:52 PM