<-5 Day Get Diesel Sale At Nutraplanet!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. This is my first run with DTH, so I'm excited
    NSCA - CSCS

  2. me too


    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    This is my first run with DTH, so I'm excited
    I wish it would hurry up and get here.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post
    I got a bottle of DTH, gonna run 4 DTH + 2 HyperDrolX2's a day for 30 days for some test boosting without completely drying me out.
    u ever use hperdro x2? Is that a prohomonal product or something?

    edit: the reason I say that is you dont want to drop ur dose on a product like DTH or NOS ETHER just to stack it with something else, like 4 DTH, 2 Hyperdrol x'2, ur probably better off on 5 DTH, 1 Hyperx2, or 6 DTH/no x2.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    u ever use hperdro x2? Is that a prohomonal product or something?
    Its 6-bromo like rebound reloaded, so an estrogen blocker for the most part.

    But it has more of the androgenic isomer in it - so its not good for PCT, but not suppressive either.

    Normally its 4caps ED, so Im running it half dose.

    I get itchy nips on test boosters if I dont run some sort of AI with them.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post
    Its 6-bromo like rebound reloaded, so an estrogen blocker for the most part.

    But it has more of the androgenic isomer in it - so its not good for post cycle therapy, but not suppressive either.

    Normally its 4caps ED, so Im running it half dose.

    I get itchy nips on test boosters if I dont run some sort of AI with them.
    Prob not on DTH, DTH isnt the same as most test boosters, it has test showing increase in free test, total test and decreased prolactin, estrodiol, cortisol and DHT goes down also.

    Most test boosters just increase free test (like ax) or total test (most of the libido test boosters)

    Ok then try 4 DTH/2 of those caps. Maybe play with 5 DTH/2 of those a few days in there and see how u like it.
  6. Exclamation Nos Ether and water


    how much water do you mix wuth Nos Ether? For 1 scoop and for 2 scoops?

  7. FedEx says it will be here today. I may start a log. Been running the HX2 for the last 5 days.

  8. I got mine today! Drank one scoop with about 20 oz of water. I think it tastes bad, but so did beer until i got used to it. I don't drink anymore by the way.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    I got mine today! Drank one scoop with about 20 oz of water. I think it tastes bad, but so did beer until i got used to it. I don't drink anymore by the way.
    candy ass.

    No seriously, NOS ETHER taste like sprite mixed with water, it doesnt taste "bad." CEE taste bad.

    Sorry we are not in the contest for best tasting products.


    Results driven products.....but it doesnt taste "bad."

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    how much water do you mix wuth Nos Ether? For 1 scoop and for 2 scoops?
    1 scoop about min. 10 oz cold water, 2 scoops about 20oz min.

    You can also mix it with pretty much anything except protein powder if your a candy ass or buy products cuz they taste good.
    •   
       


  11. I also got NOS Ether coming sometime this week. I'm really hoping the results back up the claims. I want to get that blood pressure cuff shlt going on.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    1 scoop about min. 10 oz cold water, 2 scoops about 20oz min.

    You can also mix it with pretty much anything except protein powder if your a candy ass or buy products cuz they taste good.
    Thanks for the help smart ass.

    Seriously, if this helps me get past my years long plateau then you can call me a candy ass all you want.

  13. Correction, You're right, it doesn't taste "bad...." little bitter but I'll get used to it. thanks again.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    1 scoop about min. 10 oz cold water, 2 scoops about 20oz min.

    You can also mix it with pretty much anything except protein powder if your a candy ass or buy products cuz they taste good.

    Yo Chuck can I mix this with some Xtend? I usually take that during and before workout.

    Also what can I expect with this Ether throughout the day(non gym time) and how long on average does it take to kick in?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by waytoodeep03 View Post
    Yo Chuck can I mix this with some Xtend? I usually take that during and before workout.

    Also what can I expect with this Ether throughout the day(non gym time) and how long on average does it take to kick in?
    yeah anything but protein powder. Dont take ether during the work

    throughout the day, probably nothing, but overall you will recover faster and .......just follow the directions, you will know what its like to be on NOS ETHER. It kicks in pretty good the 2nd time you train a body part once you start regular dosing.

    there are a bunch of logs on NOS ETHER at bb.com, you can seach NOS ETHER and kinda get an idea of what to expect. Id say about 3-5 days after that first 3 days of reduced dosage.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    yeah anything but protein powder. Dont take ether during the work

    throughout the day, probably nothing, but overall you will recover faster and .......just follow the directions, you will know what its like to be on NOS ETHER. It kicks in pretty good the 2nd time you train a body part once you start regular dosing.

    there are a bunch of logs on NOS ETHER at bb.com, you can seach NOS ETHER and kinda get an idea of what to expect. Id say about 3-5 days after that first 3 days of reduced dosage.

    Thanks for the quick response. I was trying to see if I can get an all day pump going on with Ether. I remember with the old formula it had that effect especially after eating

  17. Quote Originally Posted by waytoodeep03 View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. I was trying to see if I can get an all day pump going on with Ether. I remember with the old formula it had that effect especially after eating
    yeah but it has to build up as with the old formula. But pre and post workout, before am and 2nd meal on off days (unless ur like over 220lbs or whatever it is where u use it 3x on workout days).

    thats the nutrient part. effects. When ur on ether and you eat carbs or protein its like you feel ur veins blowing up (well more than 50g of each carbs/protein).

  18. I got my DTH last night, just took 1 pill in case it upset my stomach or something - had no problems so I took 2 this morning.

    I have no doubt that this product contains more active ingredients than any other I have tried because the pills are huge! These things are horse pills - I strongly recommend only swallowing 1 at a time, lol!

  19. haha, serious, the DTH bottles are like a pound each
    NSCA - CSCS

  20. Yeah they're huge. Easier to swallow than they look.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    haha, serious, the DTH bottles are like a pound each
    actually they do because shipping prices are a biotch on a box of 12.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post
    I got my DTH last night, just took 1 pill in case it upset my stomach or something - had no problems so I took 2 this morning.

    I have no doubt that this product contains more active ingredients than any other I have tried because the pills are huge! These things are horse pills - I strongly recommend only swallowing 1 at a time, lol!
    yeah i do about 1 at a time, but I can swallow like 5 "regular" non-diesel pills at a time.
  22. Talking GET DIESEL sale #2


    Just an FYI to everyone subed on here, a new GET DIESEL sale starts tomorrow (really tonight)! There will be a new thread on this:



    say word.

  23. Quick question Chuck, is going beyond 6 tabs of DTH a bad idea? Like maybe 8. I've been keeping it at 6, so I haven't done anything potentially stupid yet, but I was just wondering. Thanks.
    NSCA - CSCS

  24. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Quick question Chuck, is going beyond 6 tabs of DTH a bad idea? Like maybe 8. I've been keeping it at 6, so I haven't done anything potentially stupid yet, but I was just wondering. Thanks.
    I know a powerlifter doing 8 a day......now hes complaining of acne and 2 much aggression......

    I told him to do 5 DTH and 2 TTE a day and he actually likes that better and "feels" it more than the 8 DTH day. So no I would Go 5 DTH, 2 Trib Test extreme day if you want to take it to the next level.

    Do you like it at 6 a day? How long have you been on DTH?

  25. Dude I dont know how you can take 6 much less 8 per day. Im on 4 and I feel like Im on 500mg TestE - and not all in a good way.

    Im horny as hell, getting random wood at work and at lunch, my muscles feel pumped like crazy, but I feel like Im carrying tons of water. I felt my balls in the shower this morning and they were the size of small apples!

    This stuff stimulates test like nothing Ive ever been on. There is a reason its called hardcore, lol!

    Im probably going to back off to 2 or 3 a day to cut back on the water retention and thirst.

  26. Yeah I found 4 to be the best. 6 just has a tendency to push me over the top, plus it leaves me horny all day long.

    I usually so a 1/1/2 dosing.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post
    Dude I dont know how you can take 6 much less 8 per day. Im on 4 and I feel like Im on 500mg TestE - and not all in a good way.

    Im horny as hell, getting random wood at work and at lunch, my muscles feel pumped like crazy, but I feel like Im carrying tons of water. I felt my balls in the shower this morning and they were the size of small apples!

    This stuff stimulates test like nothing Ive ever been on. There is a reason its called hardcore, lol!

    Im probably going to back off to 2 or 3 a day to cut back on the water retention and thirst.
    hahahaha, yeah it does make ur balls feel like "cran apples", Reaperx cut back from 2/2/1 to 1/1/2 because he was horny at work all day also.

    If your on 4 a day and getting all that you can go to 4 on workout days, 3 on non-workout days to "tone it down."

    directions say: "If you feel the increase in libido/sex drive is too strong reduce dosage."

    At least you can tell it works. Not "maybe its working, I feel a little more horny, and aggressive maybe," like most nat. test boosters.

  28. This is my 4th day on DTH. I did 1, 1, 1 the first day; 1, 2, 2, the second day; 2, 2, 2, the third and this is my 4th day on DTH, second day on a full 6. Each time taking them 40-60 min before or after a meal. I'm just coming off HD liquigels, so I don't think my system's in any detrimental shape. But I haven't been having the random woody's or aggression (yet), which is why I was wondering if I should up my dose, or maybe it just needs a bit more time to circulate around my system.

    matter of fact, I just took my mid day 2 pills (and with 25-40oz of water each time). I have a gallon jug I keep with me at all times. So what's the diagnosis Dr. Diesel? Wait a few days and see how my system begins to react or up my dose?
    NSCA - CSCS

  29. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    This is my 4th day on DTH. I did 1, 1, 1 the first day; 1, 2, 2, the second day; 2, 2, 2, the third and this is my 4th day on DTH, second day on a full 6. Each time taking them 40-60 min before or after a meal. I'm just coming off HD liquigels, so I don't think my system's in any detrimental shape. But I haven't been having the random woody's or aggression (yet), which is why I was wondering if I should up my dose, or maybe it just needs a bit more time to circulate around my system.

    matter of fact, I just took my mid day 2 pills (and with 25-40oz of water each time). I have a gallon jug I keep with me at all times. So what's the diagnosis Dr. Diesel? Wait a few days and see how my system begins to react or up my dose?
    yeah its only day 4. wait till day 10, and I would go 2/2/1 till day 10. Some people dont always need to dive into 6 tabs a day. Most people coming of anti-estrogen products or a cycle, it takes longer to kick in.

  30. Good stuff, thanks for the response.
    NSCA - CSCS
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GET DIESEL SALE at fefifo.com
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 12:33 AM
  2. GET DIESEL sale at NP starts NOW!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 01:30 PM
  3. GET DIESEL feedback at Nutraplanet.com
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 12:47 PM
  4. <--Get Diesel Sale part deux now at nutraplanet!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 01:16 AM
  5. GET DIESEL sale part 2 at nutraplanet!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Log in
Log in