Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    haha, serious, the DTH bottles are like a pound each
    actually they do because shipping prices are a biotch on a box of 12.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post
    I got my DTH last night, just took 1 pill in case it upset my stomach or something - had no problems so I took 2 this morning.

I have no doubt that this product contains more active ingredients than any other I have tried because the pills are huge! These things are horse pills - I strongly recommend only swallowing 1 at a time, lol!
    yeah i do about 1 at a time, but I can swallow like 5 "regular" non-diesel pills at a time.

2. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

Talking GET DIESEL sale #2

Just an FYI to everyone subed on here, a new GET DIESEL sale starts tomorrow (really tonight)! There will be a new thread on this:

say word.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quick question Chuck, is going beyond 6 tabs of DTH a bad idea? Like maybe 8. I've been keeping it at 6, so I haven't done anything potentially stupid yet, but I was just wondering. Thanks.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

4. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

Quick question Chuck, is going beyond 6 tabs of DTH a bad idea? Like maybe 8. I've been keeping it at 6, so I haven't done anything potentially stupid yet, but I was just wondering. Thanks.
    I know a powerlifter doing 8 a day......now hes complaining of acne and 2 much aggression......

I told him to do 5 DTH and 2 TTE a day and he actually likes that better and "feels" it more than the 8 DTH day. So no I would Go 5 DTH, 2 Trib Test extreme day if you want to take it to the next level.

Do you like it at 6 a day? How long have you been on DTH?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.9%

Dude I dont know how you can take 6 much less 8 per day. Im on 4 and I feel like Im on 500mg TestE - and not all in a good way.

Im horny as hell, getting random wood at work and at lunch, my muscles feel pumped like crazy, but I feel like Im carrying tons of water. I felt my balls in the shower this morning and they were the size of small apples!

This stuff stimulates test like nothing Ive ever been on. There is a reason its called hardcore, lol!

Im probably going to back off to 2 or 3 a day to cut back on the water retention and thirst.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah I found 4 to be the best. 6 just has a tendency to push me over the top, plus it leaves me horny all day long.

I usually so a 1/1/2 dosing.
  7. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

Quote Originally Posted by FrankJ View Post
    Dude I dont know how you can take 6 much less 8 per day. Im on 4 and I feel like Im on 500mg TestE - and not all in a good way.

Im horny as hell, getting random wood at work and at lunch, my muscles feel pumped like crazy, but I feel like Im carrying tons of water. I felt my balls in the shower this morning and they were the size of small apples!

This stuff stimulates test like nothing Ive ever been on. There is a reason its called hardcore, lol!

Im probably going to back off to 2 or 3 a day to cut back on the water retention and thirst.
    hahahaha, yeah it does make ur balls feel like "cran apples", Reaperx cut back from 2/2/1 to 1/1/2 because he was horny at work all day also.

If your on 4 a day and getting all that you can go to 4 on workout days, 3 on non-workout days to "tone it down."

directions say: "If you feel the increase in libido/sex drive is too strong reduce dosage."

At least you can tell it works. Not "maybe its working, I feel a little more horny, and aggressive maybe," like most nat. test boosters.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

This is my 4th day on DTH. I did 1, 1, 1 the first day; 1, 2, 2, the second day; 2, 2, 2, the third and this is my 4th day on DTH, second day on a full 6. Each time taking them 40-60 min before or after a meal. I'm just coming off HD liquigels, so I don't think my system's in any detrimental shape. But I haven't been having the random woody's or aggression (yet), which is why I was wondering if I should up my dose, or maybe it just needs a bit more time to circulate around my system.

matter of fact, I just took my mid day 2 pills (and with 25-40oz of water each time). I have a gallon jug I keep with me at all times. So what's the diagnosis Dr. Diesel? Wait a few days and see how my system begins to react or up my dose?
    NSCA - CSCS
  9. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

This is my 4th day on DTH. I did 1, 1, 1 the first day; 1, 2, 2, the second day; 2, 2, 2, the third and this is my 4th day on DTH, second day on a full 6. Each time taking them 40-60 min before or after a meal. I'm just coming off HD liquigels, so I don't think my system's in any detrimental shape. But I haven't been having the random woody's or aggression (yet), which is why I was wondering if I should up my dose, or maybe it just needs a bit more time to circulate around my system.

matter of fact, I just took my mid day 2 pills (and with 25-40oz of water each time). I have a gallon jug I keep with me at all times. So what's the diagnosis Dr. Diesel? Wait a few days and see how my system begins to react or up my dose?
    yeah its only day 4. wait till day 10, and I would go 2/2/1 till day 10. Some people dont always need to dive into 6 tabs a day. Most people coming of anti-estrogen products or a cycle, it takes longer to kick in.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%

Good stuff, thanks for the response.
    NSCA - CSCS
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.09%

I must say Chuck, I like your no B.S attitude and not trying to glamorize your products and let them do that for themselves. I have to agree that most supplements out there are bought out of the "whats hot now" mentality and b.s logs that tend to be falsified. Although, I have bought into the "hyped up" products myself, very few have actually held up to their claims. Next order I'm going to try one of your products and see how things go. I just like your stance on your product and its a shame that now a days to be the "IT" supplement you need to market products in a misleading way.
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.55%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

as soon as i finish this bottle of rpm will be getting rfw. been taking 8ed of rpm. 5 upon waking and 3 preworkout. will be comparing to 6 rfw, 3 and 3.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.9%

Im on 2 a day and the results are still quite noticeable, I think my balls are sensitive to something in there and go into overdrive. I will gradually increase to 4 a day next week.
  14. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    as soon as i finish this bottle of rpm will be getting rfw. been taking 8ed of rpm. 5 upon waking and 3 preworkout. will be comparing to 6 rfw, 3 and 3.
    damn thats alot of rpm. Let me know for sure how you compare the 3/3 of r4w to 5/5 RPM.

..................and R4W is onsale for like $26.99 at nutraplanet.
  15. Are you Diesel?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

If you missed the $34.99 DTH sale.......

For a limited time nutraplanet (soon) will have a 2 bottle combo of DIESEL TEST Hardcore for .......$69.98. (34.99 each).

I would def. stack that with some NOS Precursor at $14.99 (on sale).

edit:

Diesel Test Hardcore Twin Pack (Twin Pack) By Get Diesel

Similar Forum Threads

1. <--Get Diesel Sale part deux now at nutraplanet!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 01:16 AM