NEW GET DIESEL products!
- 10-02-2007, 06:57 PM
NEW GET DIESEL products!
Get Diesel Nutrition Ready4War caps, energy - testosterone -mental focus - endurance - training intensity
Get Diesel Nutrition Trib Test Extreme, 3, 4-Divanillyltetrahdrofuran based test booster
Get Diesel Nutrition DIESEL FUEL Classic thermo - mental focus - preworkout energy
Get Diesel Nutrition Coq Diesel Is your Coq Diesel? Erections/libido
Coming soon to Nutraplanet
Early feedback is saying 3 R4W caps are way stronger than 1 scoop of 5.0 or 6.0 R4W powder.
- 10-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the Diesel fuel classic one of my fav. mood enhancers. I will have to try the Trib Test extreme sounds interesting.
10-03-2007, 11:52 AM
The R4W actually looks like something I may try... Chuck, it does have DHEA in it, correct? Nees someone to log it? LoL
- High Powered Intensity Every Workout
- A TRUE Natural Testosterone Booster
- Thermogenic Effects You Can Feel
- Higher Libido (sex drive)
- Long Lasting Energy and Mental Focus
10-03-2007, 03:21 PM
10-03-2007, 04:09 PM
10-03-2007, 07:31 PM
10-03-2007, 11:57 PM
10-06-2007, 07:27 AM
10-07-2007, 01:21 AM
10-07-2007, 02:37 PM
Check link for vendor info.
Get Diesel Nutrition
10-07-2007, 03:21 PM
trib. test extreme and r4w look pretty promising for me and i love the name coq diesel.
if you have the opportunity to, you should send out samples of coq diesel to try like PAL did with Aspire36. they pretty much have the market cornered so you are going to have to begin changing peoples mind with either samples, a lot of good reviews/logs, or cheaper pricing.
10-07-2007, 03:45 PM
10-08-2007, 05:08 PM
anyway if there are samples some day on Coq Diesel, or R4w or diesel fuel I will post how to get them.
10-10-2007, 02:19 PM
Ill be interested to try the gel caps of R4W, I used the 6.0 powder, tasted awful, worked great. Good energy, focus, and intensity, not much on the pump side, but still great product from my standpoint.
10-10-2007, 02:58 PM
10-10-2007, 10:00 PM
10-12-2007, 09:19 AM
10-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Looks really good chuck. I actually really like the R4W powder. Whenever I need a "big" boost, thats my go-to. I actually like the taste though, so I'm a bit hesitant to buy the caps, although they would be convenient.
NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
10-14-2007, 02:58 PM
10-15-2007, 07:14 PM
10-15-2007, 07:18 PM
Chuck - I bought some R4W and Trib Extreme... I'm going to be logging it after a sponsored one I have coming up...
10-15-2007, 08:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ambulldog in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 11-22-2011, 10:41 AM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-28-2009, 01:45 PM
- By Chuprachabra in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-11-2009, 11:36 PM
- By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 9Last Post: 05-14-2008, 03:23 PM
- By Aeternitatis in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2005, 11:23 AM