P-Slin by USPLabs-USP naming contest-Big BIG big BIG winner!

USP stands for Unique Selling Point which is often referred to as the tag line of a supplement.

For example, Anabolic Pump?s USP is "Real Pump Real Muscle Real Lean Real Fast." I'm usually pretty good at creating our USP, but with P-Slin, I have writers block.

I am launching "HELP USPlabs create a USP for P-Slin contest" and the winner receives a year supply of P-Slin, Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL, and Super Cissus Rx. I'm so lazy that I will send the year supply in one shipment. You will receive 48 bottles at once. If you chose to shower with them...well keep that between you and yourself.

USP is powerful statement that reflects the nature of the product. The statement can be 1 or 20 words. If you have a brilliant 40 word USP...bring it on.

P-Slin is a break-through supplement so the USP needs to shine bright to justify our innovation!

P-Slin by Pure Supplements/USPlabs

To widen the market appeal and to expand USPLabs past it's current horizons, we have decided to branch out the company to produce a new line of products called PURE SUPPLEMENTS. This line will be owned and operated by USPLabs with a different flair, and focus on several single and double ingredient products designed to maximize your efforts in and out of the gym environment. PURE SUPPLEMENTS will have it's own website, it's own marketing team, and it"s own line of products.

To properly launch our premium new brand, we are proud to bring you PURE's brand new flagship product. We call it P-Slin. You will remember it as one of the best you've used.

P-Slin represents the next big leap in pre-workout supplementation. We want you to see it, use it, and feel it first hand. I can go on and on about the endless benefits of using P-Slin, but in the end, talk is cheap. P-Slin will be on the market in 2 weeks, 3 weeks at the most, this much we know. At the same time, we at USPLabs would like to actively sponsor 5 testing threads for this supplement. What we are looking for are able-bodied, experienced weight lifters who have had extensive experience in supplementation usage. What we will supply is enough P-Slin for 1 month, all to be used prior to your training sessions or first thing in the morning.

What Does P-Slin Do?

A: P-slin is a unique pre-workout supplement designed to maximize carb uptake into the muscles. It?s main ingredient serves as the shuttle that preferentially delivers pre-workout carbs directly to where they matter the most: your muscles. With this preferential treatment of muscle cells as opposed to fat cells, the end user will experience a pump like no other. Along with the pumps comes incredible vascularity, the kind you will feel and see. All this is done without the usage of NO components used in other products. We are not against NO product usage by any means, but since none is in P-Slin, an additional NO product can be used in combination to produce even more mind-blowing pumps (if you so desire).

For the end user, P-Slin is the next big weapon for your ever growing arsenal in this war against genetics. P-Slin, much like it?s cousin Anabolic Pump, helps your body process nutrients much more efficiently than it would on it's own. To grow, we must cover every single angle, whether it be cortisol, testosterone, gh, or insulin. The end goal is to help our bodies overcome as many genetic shortcomings as possible so it start to resemble the efficiency of someone with more advanced genetic traits. One such trait is a more positive nutrient partitioning effect, which dictates what goes to grow muscle and what goes to be stored as fat. P-Slin levels the playing field a little bit for those of us who doesn?t quite have the ability to partition nutrients the way we want to. After all, who cares if we eat 5k in calories and put on 10lbs in the process, if 7 of it is in the form of fat?

What is in P-Slin?

A: P-Slin is a very simple product. It uses few ingredients to deliver maximum benefits.. It is not a kitchen-sink product with dozens of minor ingredients thrown in. The active ingredients in P-Slin are engineered extracts of Lagerstroemia speciosa and Gymnestra sylvestre. This is the essence of Anabolic Pump without the other ingredients to slow down the fast-acting purpose of this product. P-Slin is designed to work fast, to work efficiently, and to work simply.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
P-Slin "The First and Last word in pre workout supplementation"

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
P-Slin "In your war against genetics, meet your newest weapon"

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P-Slin - Loading your guns for the battle against the iron

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
"P-Slin, the SUPER SHUTTLE for all your pre-workout nutrition"

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
P-SLIN
-You wouldnt go to war with an empty cartridge, so why would you workout with one? Maximize your preworkout mix with the king of carb-loaders - P-SLIN!!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P-Slin like pining "slin" without the need for a persciption!

I don't know how good that is...But can I test it well using other products?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
"Dont waste your carbs. Make them work as hard as you do. Try P-SLIN, the next generation of preworkout supplementation!"

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
P-Slin...Power where you need it, pumps where you feel it, muscle where you want it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P-Slin- The Metabolic Advantage

P-Slin - Taming you insulin resistance for life!

P-Slin - Your choice for the treatment of Syndrome X

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
"Lean muscle catalyst, increased endurance, explosive strength, skin tearing pumps"

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
"Eating carbs without P-slin is like doing a fatchick. It might feel good at first, but you'll regret it later"

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
"Supercharge your carbs, turn average vascularity into rope-like striations, get bigger and leaner all at once. Its time to take the next step. Step into the world of P-Slin and transform yourself into the monster you always wanted to be"

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
"get big, get lean, get P-slin"..ok...these sound cheesy..lol

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
"P-Slin, If carbs are the peanutbutter, then this is the jelly. You just cant have one without the other"

GIVE ME SOMETHING FOR THE ALLTIME CHEEZIEST COMMENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
"Sure you CAN workout without Pslin. You can chose to be just AVERAGE or you can chose to be ELITE. The choice is yours!!"

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
p-slin, "welcome to the 21st century,prepare the enviroment,pump the muscle and reap the benefits of p-slin"

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Wow, everyones is so good. Hmm, don't think I can compete..

P-slin

"Delivering pre-workout nutrition efficiently and directly to the source, muscle. P-slin's unique profile differs from traditional NO products, yet delivers the same skin ripping pumps. P-slin is truly a weapon of mass construction."

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"Pump up your insulin sensitivity; Great workouts that explode your muscles not your heart"

Focus on 2 things:

1. Caffiene content of products like NO-Xplode (when moving into a greater market this is your key competitor)

2. The growth of type 2 diabeties and its relation with the obesity epidemic

- These are brief outlines because I think my Yellow gold is making me a bit hypo to think cleary, will expand this if you see potential.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Some of these are friggin hilarious!!

I just fell out of my chair... :lol:

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Great Contest!

P-Slin: Nutritions Ultimate Traffic Control!

P-slin: Redefining the Carb

P-Slin: The Keto Destroyer

P-Slin: Let them eat cake.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
P-Slin: Eat, Lift, Grow!

P-Slin: Carbs have a new proffesion.

P-Slin: Eat the carb... Respect the carb

P-Slin: Maximize Carbs' potential

P-Slin: Venerate the carbohydrate

P-Slin: Carbs' first-class ticket to explosive gains!

P-Slin: Have your cake and eat it too!

P-Slin: Making Oatmeal the next Filet Mignon

P-Slin: Man CAN live on bread alone.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
"Carbs, this is your captain, p-slin. Please put your tray tables in their upright and lock positions. Weather conditions are anabolic, we will be arriving at our destination momentarily

bfrye2

bfrye2

Awards
P-Slin: The building block on which to grow
P-Slin: Providing the foundation for serious mass
P-Slin: Bring your game face
P-Slin: Because stone cold said so

Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
"If you take P-slin you will look like Jay Cutler"

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P-Slin - pure Science, pure Lean body mass, pure Insulin control, pure Nutrient partitioning. Pure Muscle.

And i'm interested in logging too :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P-Slin - She will make all your meals for you, wipe your ass, clean up after you, and fulful your all your sexual needs!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
P-Slin- THE ONLY WAY TO GROW BIG
P-Slin- THE PROVEN CHOICE TO GROW BIG
P-Slin- THE ONLY WAY TO BECOMING ANABOLIC

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
P-Slin: It will blow your mind.... and your arms!

boy this is a cheesy one

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I would focus on the healthy energy aspect of this.

It provided such great focus/energy - all without adrenal burnout.
I think that separated it above the rest of the pre-WO products I've tried.

"P-Slin: Healthy & intense workout energy and focus. Insane workouts."

Again - as mentioned, play off the caffeine content in the standard pre-WO supp of today - NO Xplode for most non-board people.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Pumps YOU'VE Always Wanted
|
Store Your Carbs Where YOU Want Them
Load YOU'RE Muscles With What They Need
Insulin Working The Way YOU Want It
Never Settle For Less Again

UnSurpassed Products Labs

*asskissing on*I know thats not what USP stands for but it is to me *asskissing off* Jk (about the asskissing)im quite serious. First thing that came to mind when i saw the name on my powerfull bottle :head:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wondering how long this contest will last. I see a lot of these contests lately and they seem to last forever and then disapear.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Stop man, you're killin' me. :rofl:
Yes, mine suck greatly. However, it does take skill to suck so badly. Ive had to work at it. Still the fatchick one is the best one and relates to real life as well.