Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Original Thread
Contest FAQ

These are the ones that have submitted pics. If I missed any please let me know and i'll add them.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Prizes sponsored by point donations from yeahright and products from Crowler at

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty then, nice setup Jay. 6 battling contestants, let's go fellas. Good luck, this should be fun. :)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I *could've* done this but I didn't want to ruin everyone elses chances of winning ;) Best of luck guys

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I don't see mine up there, I pm'd it to ya, I can send it again if you don't have it.

Thanks Jayhawkk, you can't forget the Ringer now can ya :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I somehow missed it cause of the follow pms on the shirt idea :(

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a GREAT group of contestants.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

To be eligable for the Anabolic Innovations prizes you must have the Anabolic Innovations banner in your sig. If you are NOT a gold member (which means you can't have a sig) then if you put the Anabolic Innovations Link Banner on the front page of your MySpace site you are still eligible.

IF you can NOT have a sig and are doing the MySpace thing you have to email me now with a link to your site so I can see the banner.

Email me at [email protected]

CROWLER

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to everyone.....three cheers to Jayhawkk for organizing this.

:bow28:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Yeahright and Crowler for supporting this and giving us a little incentive! Reps to ya both!

Edit: Sorry Yeahright gotta spread 'em around first!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Good luck everyone and thank you to the Contest sponsors!! :thumbsup:

Now time for some friendly competition!

:bow28:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Yeahright and Crowler for supporting this and giving us a little incentive! Reps to ya both!

Edit: Sorry Yeahright gotta spread 'em around first!
Jayhawkk is being too generous (vis-a-vis) me. Jayhawkk deserves the reps and credit for this project and Anabolic Innovations deserves the thanks for supporting it.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Jayhawkk is being too generous (vis-a-vis) me. Jayhawkk deserves the reps and credit for this project and Anabolic Innovations deserves the thanks for supporting it.
I gave reps for all three! :thumbsup:

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
ok, looks like I'm in. Time to bring the pain!:smite:

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I already repped Jayhawkk (the man with the plan) and would again but I still need to spreeeaad the wealth.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
good luck everyone, lots of different body types and ages should be interesting.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jayhawkk, I just was reading through the rules again and noticed the no cheating rule. What's considered cheating? I'm assuming Unnatural test raising chemicals but maybe you can clarify that a bit.
I just got 10lbs of AI whey and I'm sure it's quite anabolic :D well at least the cookies are, but anyway just wondering.

PSBigJoey

PSBigJoey

Awards
...if you put the Anabolic Innovations Link Banner on the front page of your MySpace site you are still eligible.
Here's some info from MySpace:
Non-commercial Use by Members. The MySpace Services are for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by MySpace.com....Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the MySpace Services.
Has anyone had problems with MySpace for posting the banner link?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, a lot of people on my friends list have banners for various affiliations. This is probably for those scammers/junk accounts that throw that crap in your invitation folders.

As far as the no cheat. It's designed with the idea of people lying about their changes. false start dates or photoshopped pics etc.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
No, a lot of people on my friends list have banners for various affiliations. This is probably for those scammers/junk accounts that throw that crap in your invitation folders.

As far as the no cheat. It's designed with the idea of people lying about their changes. false start dates or photoshopped pics etc.
Thanks, so that pic of Arnold with my head on it would disqualify me? Crap I guess I better go to the gym:sad:

PSBigJoey

PSBigJoey

Awards
On schedule. But I'll wait and let my closing pics do the talking. :cool:

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone working their hearts out?
Yeah, this last week I worked a wrestling camp at my old highschool with Sammie "the bull" Henson. I'm so beat up and sore that I'm going to take a break to go salmon fishing over in Vancouver:woohoo:

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
the miller lite is doing wonders for me. I am sure that my body will have the "most" transformation.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I can't find the pic of the dude laying on a couch eating pizza???

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I can't find the pic of the dude laying on a couch eating pizza???
well if i had a digi id take one of me cause i love tha couch and i love pizza.... but im a big, weak, puffy nippled, wuss. lol

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Nice Contest! Goodluck to all competors. Will be watching for final results.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dunno but hopefully everyone. If not then more stuff to the winners.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Looking good PSBigJoey! I'll save my pics for the end though:bb2:

PSBigJoey

PSBigJoey

Awards
Thanks Basso... Just wanted you guys to know that I'm not sitting on my ass out here....

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I'm still in it. The last week has been rough, and my diet stunk, but I'm still forging forward...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Keep motivated people! Don't disapoint the Jayhawkk!