Google review Hookup!! 31.7% off :)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We Need Your Help With Our Google Reviews, Protein is Now Back in Stock, Plus 31.7% off Everything
We need your help with our Google Reviews. If you are awesome enough to help us out we will hook you up with a surprise gift! Just take a screen shot of your Google Review and email it back to us to get your gift. Here is the Google Reviews link Click here to give us a Review

And to celebrate Kraken being back in stock, we are hooking everyone up with 31.7% Off Everything!! Enter coupon code Google317 at checkout for the discount.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Chaos+and+Pain,+Birmingham,+AL/@33.3994816,-86.7351183,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x8889170fb3245ab7:0x60639fad863ed687?authuser=0&hl=en
pyrobatt
EMPIREMIND

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Review done!!! What email?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Titan Pre. Tried it once and really enjoyed. It was a happy and mood elevating Pre. Nothing crazy.
I had a few samples of Titan and I was pleasantly surprised by it. The profile only looks decent, but it had me feeling great! Good mood and motivation to hit the weights.

Helios looks like a great general health product especially for the joints.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Titan Pre. Tried it once and really enjoyed. It was a happy and mood elevating Pre. Nothing crazy.
I had a few samples of Titan and I was pleasantly surprised by it. The profile only looks decent, but it had me feeling great! Good mood and motivation to hit the weights.

You know what's funny, I just picked some of this up myself for that exact same reason. It looks like a solid, not overly flashy pre-WO, without the flavor-of-the-month new ingredient. Sometimes I want something more basic just as a go to. Picked up peach mango, so we'll see how the flavoring is.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know what's funny, I just picked some of this up myself for that exact same reason. It looks like a solid, not overly flashy pre-WO, without the flavor-of-the-month new ingredient. Sometimes I want something more basic just as a go to. Picked up peach mango, so we'll see how the flavoring is.
I was going to pick up the same flavour too. Exactly! It’s more basic. But, it does a little more than what a basic Pre can do.

Exactly what’s in bold.

Helios looks good too. Never tried it though.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Done! Have tried so many things from CnP and have been always satisfied with the results. Great stuff.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoy some great products at a nice discount! Don’t overlook Ferox EU. I’ve really enjoyed it!, on paper it looks good, but the experience using it is a another story. I find this to be the case with a lot of our stuff. Overall excellent products and when these discounts you can lose.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Done

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Enjoy some great products at a nice discount! Don’t overlook Ferox EU. I’ve really enjoyed it!, on paper it looks good, but the experience using it is a another story. I find this to be the case with a lot of our stuff. Overall excellent products and when these discounts you can lose.
Ferox eu is my go to atm and it really surprised me. I like the moderate stims and lazer focus

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocking my hat to the gym today!