2 New HPScience Products Confirmed (enter to win!) [emoji322]

1. 2 New HPScience Products Confirmed (enter to win!) 🎉

I can happily confirm we’ll have two new single ingredient products ready for pre order by New Years Sales time and possibly a third in a very unique and under represented category which will all be shipping mid-late January 2019

Both in the non stim weight management/thermo category and both will Stack very well with Glycøshield and the Shielded Stack. I’ve decided to go this route instead of adding to Glycøshield to keep the versatility of the product line.

We will be giving away up to ten bottles of these new products!

To Enter:

Every day you are allowed to post one single ingredient you’d want to see as a stand alone product. Post must include the ingredient (and extract if applicable) AND the amount as well as a sentence or two about why you’d want that ingredient and dose. If either of our 2 products match the ingredient and amount in your post, you win a bottle.

Contest will end & winners announced 12/25
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

2. Chili Cook Off!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz
    •   

3. How about the 2nd poster to this thread wins???

Count me in on whatever! Very much looking forward to this.

4. 1st; 2nd; and 3rd post wins...
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

5. Quote Originally Posted by _Endure_ View Post
    How about the 2nd poster to this thread wins???

Count me in on whatever! Very much looking forward to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    1st; 2nd; and 3rd post wins...
    Haha wouldn’t that be something?

I’m thinking another guess the ingredient contest except since it’s standalone products that make its pretty hard.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
    •   

6. this time bring international shipping

7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Haha wouldn’t that be something?

I’m thinking another guess the ingredient contest except since it’s standalone products that make its pretty hard.
    Considering you are saying it's a very unique product and you've just recently been researching the science behind I would say it would be difficult. Assuming it's not used or readily used in current market.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Brutefit View Post
    this time bring international shipping
    Going to leave that to our retailers! We are no where near big enough to offer reasonable international rates. We ship internationally but it’s not at commercial rates so a lot of customers get left out. We have some retailers who ship internationally listed on the Glycøshield product page (bottom)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

9. Quote Originally Posted by _Endure_ View Post
    Considering you are saying it's a very unique product and you've just recently been researching the science behind I would say it would be difficult. Assuming it's not used or readily used in current market.
    One of them is widely used. The other I’m only aware of one sports nutrition brand currently using it.

The third product is a multi ingredient one and will require a separate contest and thread for discussion

Still mulling over options but will make announcement and update OP once I’ve decided what to do here!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

10. Grains of Paradise aka 6-Paradol?
  11. 2 New HPScience Products Confirmed (enter to win!) 🎉

Ok I’ve figured out the contest!

Every day you are allowed to post one single ingredient you’d want to see as a stand alone product. Post must include the ingredient (and extract if applicable) AND the amount as well as a sentence or two about why you’d want that ingredient and dose. If either of our 2 products match the ingredient and amount in your post, you win a bottle.

We’ll give away up to ten!

Also updating the OP with this

Contest will end / winners announced 12/25
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

12. We might need a hint.

Oleoylethanolamide 250mg.
    Because it seems to decrease hunger, improve mood and have other benefits too. Would be a great supplement, currently not much used.

13. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    We might need a hint.

Because it seems to decrease hunger, improve mood and have other benefits too. Would be a great supplement, currently not much used.
    Nice ingredient!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

14. Anacyclus pyrethrum extract 3,200 mg

Induce hunger, muscle fullness and potentially muscle mass

15. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Anacyclus pyrethrum extract 3,200 mg

Personal favorite, back to the original Anabeta!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

16. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Anacyclus pyrethrum extract 3,200 mg

Damn, you beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Personal favorite, back to the original Anabeta!
    Hopefully that is your way of saying he guessed right. I would love to see this bulk ingredient make a comeback.

17. Quote Originally Posted by hsk View Post
    Damn, you beat me to it.

Hopefully that is your way of saying he guessed right. I would love to see this bulk ingredient make a comeback.
    None of my remarks will have any indication towards a correct guess lol just don’t want guesses to go unresponded to
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

18. MENTION=223016]hairygrandpa @rtmilburn @SFreed @Ulfhednar @HIT4ME @wesb2387 @Tank999 @DennisTheDane @Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda @LeanEngineer @coltonwalker @Brandinooooo @Sparkss @blueline438 @lifted67 @smith_69 @Daehlluks @FireTitan @alphagainz @ChocolateClen @justhere4comm @matt8483 @ryane87 @nostrum420 @mmorso @thebigt @Dirty Dan @Bmac63095 @TNlifting @Matthersby @BloodManor @angcd3 @habajaba @mmorso @cwages @TheMyth @lukehayd @thebigt @Oconns28 @jalfrey @bloodnthunder @jtmass @Martyfnemec @christ83189 @GrizzleB @BOSSMAN @chedapalooza @BennyMagoo79 @Brienn8989 @Tbl16 @Bman1970 @PoSiTiVeFLoW @Cgkone @LeanEngineer @AntM1564 @Newth @SouthPawSD @christ83189 @SkRaw85 @flandersguy @MrKleen73 @Whiskey @Cscott622 @Hyde @bloodnthunder @Newth @love2liftkat @stacy1212 @RickyBlobby @bigbeaph @JoePaul39 @adammorrow36 @Rocket3015 @swimfan65
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

19. Hell, count me in. I'm not sure what compounds are popular nowadays but here we go:

L-leucine 3g

20. Conjugated Linoleic Acid 3.4 grams

21. grains of paradise
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

22. Quote Originally Posted by Glockguy706 View Post
    Conjugated Linoleic Acid 3.4 grams
    Honestly, I used CLA once at 6-10 grams a day for 6 months and I have to say that it gets a lot of bad press. It is not an immediate or dramatic payoff, but it definately makes a difference at high doses over long periods.

This is interesting, I will have to give it all some thought.
    "I've never seen anyone change his mind because of the power of a superior argument or the acquisition of new facts. But I've seen plenty of people change behavior to avoid being mocked." -Scott Adams

23. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    We might need a hint.

This is also interesting...absorption is a big issue though, but great ingredient.
    "I've never seen anyone change his mind because of the power of a superior argument or the acquisition of new facts. But I've seen plenty of people change behavior to avoid being mocked." -Scott Adams
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Enter To Win $600 Free Product From SHR
    By triceptor in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-09-2017, 12:22 AM
  2. Prolific Promotion, enter to win!
    By Driven2lift in forum PES
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2016, 04:20 PM
  3. Replies: 1248
    Last Post: 09-13-2016, 09:43 AM
  4. APS Nutrition Christmas Draw! Enter to WIN!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 904
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 03:01 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 02:06 PM