SNS Thanksgiving - Save the Turkeys, Eat the Carbs Give Away

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. SNS Thanksgiving - Save the Turkeys, Eat the Carbs Give Away

Notice this year how you are seeing Christmas stuff out earlier than ever?
    It's the Turkeys conspiring to make us skip over Thanksgiving and go straight to Christmas bc they don't want to be eaten

In honor of Thanksgiving and in an effort to encourage everyone to fill up on carbs instead of turkey, SNS is giving away a free bottle of GlycoPhase to a random number of winners.

For anyone that doesn't know, GlycoPhase is a cutting edge GDA (Glucose Disposal Agent) designed to help support blood sugar management and help promote fat loss, lean muscle gains, and long lasting muscle fullness and pumps. For complete information:
    https://seriousnutritionsolutions.co...ct/glycophase/

On a serious note, Thanksgiving is a day we celebrate all that we are thankful for and most peopleís Thanksgivings are loaded with carbs. GlycoPhase is designed to help make your carbs work for you, not against you.

To be eligible to win, all you have to do is post what you are most thankful for in this thread. For double the chances at winning, go to our Facebook page and post in and share the promotional post on this on there as well. https://www.facebook.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions/

(We cannot confirm or deny that the Turkeys have conspired and may be forcing us to offer this giveaway).
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SNS Site Wide 30% Off Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale
    www.seriousnutritionsolutions.com - Code: Anabolicminds1

Focus XT Candy Corn Flavor Still Available While Supplies Last!

2. Nice promo. (1st. )

I'm thankful for a roof over my head; my health; my dreams; my love, and my life.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?
    •   

3. Thoughtful promo

Iím thankful for a beautiful servant spirited wife, a insanely creative and imaginative 3 year old daughter and my parents and brothers who raised me in an environment Iím eternally grateful for!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

4. I am thankful for my Family, I have the best Wife, Kids and Grand Kids a Man could have !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Thankful to have my grandma survive holiday year after being diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer earlier in the year.
    I spend every free second I can think of with her knowing her days are numbered. It scares me to think even at the age of 87 how much I will miss her when she goes. Even though she is active and can do things on her own she gets drained in seconds. Every holiday where I can share my thanks and spend family memories with her are now numbered days. You can not replace your family, or time with the loved ones in your life.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

6. I an thankful to have a healthy family, I have 3 kids that are honor roll students and elite athletes. Thankful to have beautiful and supporting wife to my lifestyle. Also, I am thankful to be surrounded by a special group of members on this site that support me in my journey to do things correctly and healthy!

7. Thankful to have an awesome wife and wonderful family. Thankful for my parents and everything they have done for me. Thankful to have a job to pay my mortgage haha.

8. Awesome, generous promo. I'm in because I have a lot to be thankful for.

Really to sum it up, I am thankful to be healthy, living, and able to support myself and my fiance. This goes back to really everyone that had an impact on my life up to now. I am thankful for my parents, school teachers, friends of current, friends of past, girlfriends of past, fiance of now.. Everyone around me has made an impact in someway to shape me into who I am today. There has been bad times, good times, and great times. While I'm nowhere near where I want to be in life, and while times may still be tough once in a while, I always look back and remember that I'm alive and healthy. Being alive and healthy, to me, is something not to take for granted.

9. Would love to try GlycoPhase, haven't yet.

I am thankful for my health, my amazing family, and just being able to go to work everyday providing for my family and having the lifestyle I do.

10. I am thankful for my family. My great life great job and this give away!

11. I would love to try this out!

What am I thankful, where do I start?!?!

I’m thankful to be alive and healthy! I’m thankful for my amazing wife, who is the embodiment of the phrase “my better half” I’m thankful for the health and wellness of my 4 amazing children, who drive me crazy but I couldn’t imagine life without them! I’m thankful for my parents who raised me right! I’m thankful for all our veterans and first responders, who fight the good fight when others live in peace and sleep under the blanket of freedom.

And thank you to SNS for this opportunity and I’m thankful to this community, who share a wealth of knowledge and experience!!!!

12. I’m thankful for my health, my sons and my dogs.

13. Thankful for life without it you can't have anything else.

14. I am thankful for: my Lord and Savior, my family, my country, my friends, my dog, my sobriety!

Thank you SNS!

15. I am most thankful for god, my gamily, and my ability to lift weights

16. I am thankful for my mom. I lost my dad when I was 7 and almost lost my mom a number of times. She has gotten into a really bad car accident which was pretty horrible and recently she went into the hospital for a surgery and the surgeon did something which put her into a coma and also left her in the hospital for 6 months. She came home for a day as they released her thinking she was fine but they shouldn't have because she ended up going right back for another few months. They finally released her but (sorry tmi) with a large open wound going down her stomach where she had about a dozen plus surgeries while in the hospital. I took off work for several months because she needed a nurse and she requested me to be hers. I was happy to take care of her and most of all grateful I even had a chance to because the hospital staff said that they thought she wouldn't make it. She means the world to me and I can't express how grateful I am that she is still here and our relationship that we have.

Sorry for the detailed sappy story but I learned not to take her for granted.

17. Thankful for an incredibly gracious and caring family. They go above and beyond and words are not enough. Looking forward to the time with them in the coming days.

Thanks for a great promo

18. I am grateful for my sobriety...without it I would have lost everything in life I value.

nice promo steve!!! SNS is rocking it!!!

btw-I forgot to add that I have tried glycophase and of the gda's I have tried it was the best. never disappointed with SNS!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

19. Im most thankful for my health and won strength. This year has been full of adversity and I truly believe that it makes an individual stronger. May we all finish the year strong!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

20. Honestly, this past period of time has re-instilled in me the concept of gratitude to a higher level than ever before. So so many things I tend to give for granted are actually a real privilege, so right now I am incredibly grateful to be reminded how fortunate I am for the "obvious" things in my life.

21. I'm thankful for my kids an all the creator has givin humanity...id would be awesome to try this product

22. Im thankful for my mom and her love and support , My dad and his love and support. The house I live in, the neighborhood I live in. The area I live in. My job as a delivery driver. Being a rep for Millennium Sports Nutrition. Having a good vehicle I like. Thankful for sassy sally cub, an inside cat, and gray, fluffy, boo, and samoan, outside cats. Thankful im not in any kind of bad debt. Thankful I have some savings saved up. Thankful for my manager and assistant manager. Thankful for the gym I go to. Thankful for friends who help and inspire me with kindness.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    AMDEC50

23. A lot of awesome and very touching things in this thread. Hopefully more people will post as well.

I will try to post some replies tomorrow to some of the posts here, but was so touched by some of them that just wanted to say will definitely keep many of the situations and people mentioned in this thread in my thoughts and prayers.

24. Thank you for even making a post like this the bigger companies don't care. Just happy to have the chance to share. God bless.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rlund25 View Post
    Thank you for even making a post like this the bigger companies don't care. Just happy to have the chance to share. God bless.
    Thank you.

Sometimes I don't have the time to post on here and interact with people as much as I'd like to because I'm spread so thin, but the main thing that ever got me into this industry is that I like to help people.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Saving the lables question
    By John Smeton in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 02:35 PM
  2. Anabolic Pump with CytoGainer??? for the carbs
    By lifter4life3333 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 01:31 PM
  3. Another "save the planet" scheme fails
    By DBinMD in forum General Chat